Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lynn <lynn7474@yahoo.com> <aliciathomas0009@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1417 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Lynn <lynn7474@yahoo.com> <aliciathomas0009@gmail.com>
27. Juli 2014 um 10:06

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/alicia7474 and use there a photo from Briana Lee

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Alicia7474

I am looking for a partner for life.

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Native American
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

In my own words
About me:

I am a young woman whom is successful in my business. I don't find material things important. I am a giver at heart, And I need a partner who is the same.I love a good thunder and lightning storm! Know what it is that I really miss?...The pat on the butt, the cuddling on the couch, kissing, kissing and the friend to talk with and listen too. I like to have fun and a whole bunch of laughs! I'm honest, laid-back and down to earth. I love to bug/tease people.... You gotta have a sense of humor with me or else we just won't get along!!! LOL! Besides that, I use to have some great friends but they betrayed me so i have no friends anymore though i am looking forward in meeting new people.. I am very easy to please and quite simple actually perfectly happy staying at home relaxing but also love to go out and have a good time. taking walks on the beach is one of my favorite things to do right now wrap myself up in a hoodie and enjoy the peacefulness. cant beat that . It’s cool.The rest of my time is totally devoted to my soul mate which i seek on here and i believe he's out there. The most amazing man i want to meet, now who knows the right man??? You just never know huh? Life is full of wonderful surprises.I am new in this but I’m always up for making new friends, honest ones at that. Sooo, looking forward to meeting ya! if you want to say nice just leave me a message, Have a great one! I cant say i am looking for a particularly kind of man but there are 3 values i seek in a man which are... A man who is honest, Someone who doesn't have trust issue because i wouldn't like i hear i cant trust you because i have been hurt in the past... It's a taboo to be because you cant expect everyone to be wicked. There are GOOD and BAD people every part of the world so you should learn how to forget the past so you can move forward...Sorry to say this but i hate dealing with people who has trust issue. LEARN HOW TO MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE!!
I’m looking for:

A MAN who Laughs easily, is Exciting, Spunky, Fun Loving & Passionate; can be Spontaneous, is Energetic, Active & Athletic, but Not to an extreme on Either. I seek the Fire, Pizzazz, Different, yet the same! Communication & Compromise is Very Important.
Physical Attraction is important too, as to most, but then that's where chemistry comes in; if that's not there, then I'm sure the feeling's mutual.

More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:   Average
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    Native American
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Other
    I love my job so much
Income:    $100,000 to $150,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:   Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Gemini Gemini

Zitat:

Hey

thanks for the message xxxx! It's nice to meet you. My name's Lynn I'm new to this site and yes, I am also interested in you and I would like to get to know you, but i don't get on this site often can you write me at Aliciathomas0009@gmail.com I also ve yahoo messenger lynn7474@yahoo.com you hit me up either of the 2 email.. I hope my message meet you well. I look forward to your earliest response. Thanks
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Oktober 2014 um 18:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Lynn <lynn7474@yahoo.com> <aliciathomas0009@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. September 2018 um 17:43

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Kendra Jay aka Briana Lee, Briana Lee XO, Breana [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden