Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Evelyn <evelyn_motaung@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3375 mal)

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Evelyn <evelyn_motaung@yahoo.com>
14. Juli 2014 um 18:25

Hab' ich's doch wieder gerochen

Portalnachricht:

How are you doing?
I am Evelyn Motaung,New on the dating site i am here in search for a relationship that is build in love and 
honesty..I am open heart woman from a christian family..I have read through your profile and i see you seek 
the same thing too...I am hard working woman and i love to keep myself fit..I am understanding, loyal and 
caring..I believe in one thing a relationship is not built in one day but it started from a day so i am using this 
means to send you this email and i will hope we can come to know more about each other...I will hope to come
to know more about you maybe you can send me your personal email address so we can come to know more 
about each other.... evelyn_motaung@yahoo.com
Take care
Evelyn

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Dezember 2014 um 10:54 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22697  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Evelyn <evelyn_motaung@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. Juli 2014 um 18:31

Profil-Daten

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/eveheart33

Zitat:

Eveheart33
seeking home and love

I am a:
    33 yr-old woman seeking men, 35-78
    online today!
Height:
    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:
    Skinny
Ethnicity:
    Asian
Religion:
    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:
    Never
Drinks:
    Occasionally
Marital Status:
    Never Married
Has Kids:
    I have no kids
Wants Kids:
    Not Sure

In my own words

About me:
I am simple woman,Open minded and caring...I love to keep fit..I am hard working
good looking and passionate

I’m looking for:
I am seeking my love and man to live with for the rest of my life..A good heart man with love...

More about me

Height:
    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:
    Skinny
Hair Color:
    Black
Eye Color:
    Brown
Ethnicity:
    Asian
Education:
    Some College
Religion:
    Christian/Catholic
    Manufacturing & Production
    I am a factory worker
Income:
    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:
    Never
Drinks:
    Occasionally
Marital Status:
    Never Married
Has Kids:
    I have no kids
Wants Kids:
    Not Sure
Looking for:
    Long-term
Sign:
    Gemini

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2014 um 20:41 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 14. Juli 2014 um 18:37

Lügen nichts als Lügen

Hello xxxx,

How are you doing?
Thank you for the letter it is nice to read from you this morning .....I will love to tell you more about my self 
..My name is Evelyn Motaung..I am from Japan this is where my family come from but because of my fathers 
occupation being a missionary we have to move down here in Pretoria South Africa and we have been living 
here in this country together for five years now.....I am from a family of four my father,mother, younger 
sister and I.....We live here in Pretoria south Africa for almost five years now since when my dad move here 
from Japan to do his missionary work..I also do help my dad with his missionary work also with the small part 
time Job i do with this factory here that produce plastic cans....

I join the dating site because i want to find love a relationship that is build in Gods purpose for us a 
relationship that is build under one heart and happiness....I have been single now for three years after i 
come to find my ex to be a cheat who was having another affair with another woman because i left Japan 
to assist my father here ..It was a painful experience but i put all in Gods will until now i come to join the 
dating site..I believe a relationship is not built on a day rather it takes time and understand for two to know 
more about each other very well more i see is the Grace of God to bring two hearts together....About myself 
i work here Monday to Friday and on the weekend i love to go out in the morning Jogging, have some 
exercise and when i am free i listen to gospel Music,read a novel and have some time with my family...I see 
we do have age gap between us i do not see age as any issue to a happy love home...I am simple woman 
and i give all i do to God first and i am very happy to meet you...

i want to find the right man for true love  based on trust and honesty....i don't like to be hurt or to hurt 
anyone.. my heart is very fragile and open to love you if you give me your heart...i would give you my love 
and willing to share equal love and respect... I don't have children but i feel maybe its a future decision 
between us two if things work our way and i think age does not matter when we are truly in love, our 
hearts is what matters...Here is some photos of me and and i hope to come to read from you and know 
more about you too?It will be nice to meet you too..I hope we can come to develop this relationship more....

With all my love
Evelyn

Spoiler:
Return-Path: evelyn_motaung@yahoo.com
Received: from nm18-vm2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.217.217]) by
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb106) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MMD7h-1XE0hQ0qQ1-0086td for
<xxxxx>; Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:12:59 +0200
Received: from [216.39.60.181] by nm18.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2014 09:12:55 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.211] by tm17.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2014 09:12:55 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1098.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2014 09:12:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 987597.36537.bm@omp1098.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 2167 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Jul 2014 09:12:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1405329174; bh=ibROstQyUyoGjRKXu4e5oCVF+K802KrDcx8WGa8z8R8=; ontent-Type; U2GVzJu6y4m34=
X-YMail-OSG: CZglruAVM1lJCvYNg7.XuIWON1YXocSx1rG28zzNhwpzTXG
Vb_F.km3EAhEmldWO7lw_RecB6W.riaXyhtAPUY_fneXngrK2RCyKktMhDvL
wu9PW5H3pa0X1EwZ_mN1Lxzn8.999lhi3ghY4xLLJY.fhGekBLXkhmpumAmd
5duQQqgTPkBt0GGzRxyxFZien6X9XBXaZlO0qej.DEODORbbBA2D9umarorX
aDKwhXUrATeF3OBMmXqt3XEv_.XVrZ2RPRHts9YjPHWVFnbG2j6vms6ZFEW3
AFGs78vDHhZ_GHmfz4XHiFySuSaTJBdWCmWKbh1ybC96DWcC6u5CtBUwJue1
OzGmTyXgrY_p6A_bpFfGbCUuls32vJmpm5SRXJJxIeFSCbbMq28ofZsbB5gm
qC9dCpfIpYyFRKplkQ3BTrIx_aVI7lBFP0PdYscE8kLO3d4nQkpAQf3iFZcq
YN_xzQsSLiJHox4YTe0LXG85CVrAtB7_CunEQiJPixGrhbnRuHmwwZXGYL9e
H
Received: from [41.71.146.127] by web163502.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 14 Jul 2014 02:12:54 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
References: <xxxx>
Message-ID: <xxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 02:12:54 -0700
Reply-To: Evelyn Motaung <evelyn_motaung@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: xxxxx
To: <xxxx>
In-Reply-To: <53C2D069.3010901@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-777885668-144559229-1405329174=:78873"
Envelope-To: <xxxx>

Eingeliefert über Lagos, Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.71.146.127
Decimal:	692556415
Hostname:	41.71.146.127
ISP:	Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:	VISAFONE
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos 

Zitat:
Received: from [41.71.146.127] by web163502.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 14 Jul 2014 02:12:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 02:12:54 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2014 um 20:42 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 14. Juli 2014 um 19:01

Zitat:
We live here in Pretoria south Africa

Zitat:
Lügen nichts als Lügen

Zitat:
Eingeliefert über Lagos, Nigeria

Smiley  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2014 um 19:04 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Linkbelt
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 26. September 2014 um 17:57

leider habe ich die Nachricht zu spät entdeckt und wurde um 5350 Euro geprellt. Angeblich wurde Sie auf dem Weg nach dem Flughafen überfallen und beraubt.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 26. September 2014 um 18:18

@ Linkbelt

Smiley

Zitat:
[...] wurde um 5350 Euro geprellt.

Aua  Traurig

Poste doch bitte mal die ganze Story und alle Infos wo du über ES hast. Nur so kann man andere Männer vor solchen Betrügern schützen.

Danke Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Linkbelt
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 26. September 2014 um 19:19

Gerne doch, vom Prinzip wie oben aufgemacht ebenso Bilder habe ihr erst Geld für Ticket geschickt 850 Euro. Die Kopie müßte ich noch auf dem Handy haben und dann noch zweimal auf dem Konto für Taschengeld. Am Tag der Abreise wurde ich dann von einem Herrn angerufen angeblich dem Vater, der mir berichtete, dass sein Tochter überfallen wurde und leider im Krankenhaus läge. Nach zwei Tagen hat sich dann die Frau gemeldet und erklärt, dass Sie überfallen wurde und das ganze Geld weg sei. Aber nicht genug Sie meinte dann Sie würde mich ja lieben und gerne nach Deutschland kommen und Sie bräuchte noch 4000 Euro. Ich habe Ihr dann angeboten als Beweis Ihrer Liebe mir erst einmal Geld zu schicken aber das hat Sie dann nicht getan

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Linkbelt
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 28. September 2014 um 14:11

Hier noch einige Fotos. Die Frau liebt es lange mails zu schreiben über Liebe und verwendet gerne Bibelverse um das Vertrauen zu erwecken. Ab und zu chattet Sie über Yahoo. Ich vermute das Ticket ist gefälscht. Kann ich aber mit Sicherheit nicht sagen

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2014 um 21:31 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 28. September 2014 um 19:00

Habe ja schon häufiger Air France Tickets gesehen, aber das muss schon uralt sein. Auch scheint es sich um keinen offiziellen Flug zu handeln, denn es fehlt die Flugnummer!
Ansonsten gibt es heute kaum noch Papiertickets. Auch in Reisebüros bekommt man in der Regel nur noch einen Ausdruck des E-Tickets.

Und wenn sie schon in Südafrika sein will, warum schickt sie keine Fotos von sich in dem wunderschönen Land?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Linkbelt
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 29. September 2014 um 13:31

Danke für die Info. Da steht was von AF 703 die fliegt aber von der Elfenbeinküste nach Paris. Nun die Telefonnummer unter der ich sie angerufen hatte stammte Tatsache aus Pretoria nach der Vorwahl zu deuten. Aber gibt es denn ein Programm  wonach man ersehen kann wem die Nummer gehört?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zoli
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 02. Dezember 2014 um 22:57

Here I attache two photos of Evelyn Motaung.

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Dezember 2014 um 16:05 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #11 - 03. Dezember 2014 um 18:15

@ zoli

At first, thank you for your contribution and be welcome to our Forum.  Zwinkernd

I have a question. From where have you got the pictures? Have you got a letter or something like this? If yes, please check out if it is the same e-mail adress. If yes, please post this letter here. Otherwise, if it is another e-mail adress, please post it into the SCAM OR NO-SCAM section.

If you do so, don´t forget to read our Board-Instructions first.

Here you can read how to post the letter, how to find and to post the Quelltext of the e-mail.

Thank you.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Dezember 2014 um 18:34 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zoli
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 04. Dezember 2014 um 01:09

Hello,
I have known Evelin Motaung from Pop Farang dating site since the end of October. At first she sent messages to me on this site, and these letters was lost because she was cancelled from that dating site, after I reported her to be a scammer. Later she sent emaisl from her adress: evelyn_motaung@yahoo.com  I received these pictures attached to her emails. I am old man, and my  PC knoledge is very poor, but I'll try to send the emails too, but I need a few days time to do this. I have chatted with her in writing too on Yahoo, and our last chat was very interesting, when she asked for money for air ticket, and I noticed that she is a scammer lady. I am thinking how could I send the copy of this chatting. Could you help me in this matter?
Many thanks. Zoli Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #13 - 07. Dezember 2014 um 16:01

@ zoli

Ok, in that cause i´ll put the pics into the gallery.

Additionally i´ll write a message to you. It´s much easier for me to explain there.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zoli
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 21. Dezember 2014 um 18:19

Hello,
now I  attach the copy of our last chatting with Evelyn Motaung. I also attach the copy one of her E-mails, when she sent me three pictures.

Änderung:
alle Chatprotokolle von mir zusammengefaßt    VIERAUGE

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. April 2016 um 13:08 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema