Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Terri <terri.cox47@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6379 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Terri <terri.cox47@yahoo.com>
29. Juni 2014 um 11:24

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/leadme234

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
leadme234

i am looking for my life partner

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-60
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

My name is Terri and Am a student I study beautification and I just completed my education and had master degree in beautification. Talking about who I am; I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor... My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.
I’m looking for:

I hope to find a respectful, nice, kind and responsible man. Someone who's sincere, honest and faithful in a relationship and respects a woman with kindness. Also, I would love to spend time with a man who's easy to talk with, understanding and a very open-minded person. A man who's passionate, romantic and also physical attributes that can attract me. Most of all, someone who gives importance to a family.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Dark Brown
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:   High School
Religion:    Christian/Other
    i am nurse
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:   Marriage
Sign:    Cancer Cancer

Zitat:
She Said

Hi

that is nice of you and my name is Terri and i am so much happy to meet you here so if you are really serious to know me then i will like us to meet on Skype or yahoo so that we can chat there to know each other better

Zitat:

Hi

that is nice of you and i am single too so you have my yahoo address and add me there okay...terri.cox47@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Oktober 2014 um 21:32 von zapparella »  

minnesota_dating_3578953.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
minnesota_dating_3578953.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Terri <terri.cox47@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. Juni 2014 um 11:26

It is my pleasure to have such a wonderful mail from you and  also very happy about how you express your self to me in all angles about  yourself.
               I am Terri by name i am 32 female with no kids ...never  been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in USA   and raised in USA.My religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so  let us see what the future would hold for me and you.I am a nurse,  Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..  My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
         My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don't have any kids, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
          am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to  cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question you wished to know about me and  am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.  Relationships is not built at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a  day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to  accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams because I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don't know and can't tell if  that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us. But before we will do this;We  need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.......Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me..Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.......The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.Do you trust me?Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people and i will be very happy to hear from as soon as possible.
                                                                          Take care and i have a wonderful working day.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.85.240 with SMTP id n103csp210642qgd;
        Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:33:50 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.140.46.69 with SMTP id j63mr1900758qga.27.1403091229572;
        Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <terri.cox47@yahoo.com>
Received: from omp1023.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (omp1023.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.214])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v17si1859400qge.21.2014.06.18.04.33.48
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of terri.cox47@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.214 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.212.214;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of terri.cox47@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.214 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=terri.cox47@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 14949 invoked by uid 1000); 18 Jun 2014 11:33:48 -0000
Received: (qmail 69492 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Jun 2014 11:33:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1403091226; bh=6R1IwnY1oP2x4AH0NU6BmbERdQkLdJiS8qATnvM3Aaw=; ontent-Type; xtSBe30yfKXDM=
X-YMail-OSG: MmIZ36EVM1nYupFXH1Q5w9GAlDlu9LYtWkrPL8N8S1_VeCQ
bmMKOSwmkuDN8COmAswp6SK7Xrw.ZxzrqCd2IDrl9_unJrbCSxq7yhu5a6w5
uZ2tmGJSFRcAo7Dzm9NukOVry_gGUZk6AiZMWFpwb4nGOigcG.n7zaCnoqgF
pxkXPPmk.4z.vkNmhpLj4OFcDKZaoIUvOIyl0oRgXIGVUa2b00_1ehHFsma1
_xAUn6qe05qSbn.p1hLUAhsdWBDvYLto7201A.46DnLTdtqCDfWTjv4sM89w
Q8yG.hzuHBGGu_rpcJbpRRRrYkDmToMgOJauYiFa77Uix_C83SVWdWTP3WoK
KOc3IWjbWTcfhOgf_l8qOuXNGwjVa3RIdWxzmbAVWa17esofqTEJjtYAfzT9
sa.LusrXepLdBFlUBWLJO9MJNF_g43wSWxodpzKVWKTcyVqHIQw_NNu8FznG
7i1pBv23AE4Fx36IGcQEwi1fK3DwiGNvYcfY7pc6eEUz51T7k5O8712pTbHo
phL58nZEr2iqOBSDL1yCu8nnQwDcW.arN_P5JiW3Mb7cBW3IxVs_GOz2l8F7
ONvqMHPom6qwLnICvMhygp_JmIOu0AHtEvaov40fJYi.vUE6lWe27AyXc9E2
0rXHHprwBedIPr16AlLtpUuqKk.N.Xic4V8oqP4DDmoCC_rc8BN3z7eAsa3g
TDEPvQF9CN3nmaRxuRdbl4NWg_JbN7uc5Wy_V6jJT9z5wdObBuXNyYSqNxCP
GJPOxuFzSMMRQvrSfBQFBBRgi55rtyshr3vnaXKjN3YAyaWln2dTszS4cxOs
iysh.p4S2.w--
Received: from [197.251.163.116] by web160703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:33:46 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
References: <539FC9B5.6020403@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1403091226.81229.YahooMailNeo@web160703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:33:46 -0700
Reply-To: terri cox <terri.cox47@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Terri
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <539FC9B5.6020403@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-1403516090-1742880074-1403091226=:81229"

---1403516090-1742880074-1403091226=:81229
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1403516090-143149440-1403091226=:81229"

---1403516090-143149440-1403091226=:81229
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	197.251.163.116
Decimal:	3321602932
Hostname:	197.251.163.116
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Vodafone Ghana
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	Accra 

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Oktober 2014 um 21:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 29. Juni 2014 um 11:29

lemansue schrieb on 29. Juni 2014 um 11:26:
email over Ghana

lemansue schrieb on 29. Juni 2014 um 11:26:
d I was born in USA   and raised in USA

And in the email she used photos from Princess Blueyez

Smiley Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Oktober 2014 um 21:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 30. Juni 2014 um 00:34

Zum Profilfoto von leadme234:

Seussical2014 http://www.rsvp.com.au/profile/display.action?handle=Seussical2014&uid=4720426

Zitat:
27, Female, Single, Sydney City, NSW

Age      27 years old 
Location      Sydney City, NSW      
Body type      Slim 
Height      5'9/175 cm      
Smoking habits      Don't smoke      
Relationship status      Single 
Have children      No, have no children 
Wants children      Want (more) children of my own      
Personality      Social      
Eye colour      Hazel      
Hair colour      Blonde      
Nationality      AUSTRALIA      
Ethnic/cultural background      North European      
Political persuasion      No strong beliefs      
Drinking habits      Occasionally / socially      
Diet      No special diet      
Have pets      Yes, have pets      
Education level      Degree

Music     I love music and have a very diverse taste. I will honestly give anything a listen, but some of my favourites are: The Beatles, Oasis (I do a great karaoke rendition of Don't Look Back in Anger), The Arctic Monkeys, The Stone Roses, Paolo Nutini and The Rolling Stones 

Reading     The Harry Potter series, John by Cynthia Lennon, To Kill a Mockingbird 

Movies & TV     Back to the Future (how did you guess?), Almost Famous, The Last King of Scotland, High Fidelity (am always asking people their 'Top 5' list), Control, Love Actually, It's a Wonderful Life (the ending gets me every time). Love british comedies such as An Idiot Abroad & Would I Lie To You. 

Sport     Yoga, Netball

I'm easy going, love a good laugh and try not to take life too seriously. I love going out with friends (a few drinks and a cheeky dance is my ideal night), have travelled and lived overseas and am always up for trying new things and meeting new people. I am also a bit of a homebody, and am happy with the simple things in life, such as a Saturday night in where you discover that Back to the Future (or a similar retro movie) is on telly! Yes!

Some of the things on my 'Bucket List' include: driving across the US, learning guitar, working in a foreign country, driving to the eastern most point of Australia and being the first to see the sun rise on any given day, and learning another language ...

I'd like to find a guy that has a good sense of humour, is genuine and also doesn't take himself too seriously. If that sounds like you, and you think we have things in common, say hi!

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Oktober 2014 um 21:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sagga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 24. September 2015 um 11:46

I had communication with 'Terri' the girl in first post.
Aka Erica Danso.
She claimed to be from Accra Ghana.

Interested in anyone who has talked with her. i can supply more info.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #5 - 08. September 2018 um 17:18

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Princess Blueyez [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden