Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Alina <malinina.al@mail.ru> <support@azimut-tours.com> (Gelesen: 4260 mal)

Kicki
Ex-Mitglied

Alina <malinina.al@mail.ru> <support@azimut-tours.com>
11. Mai 2014 um 12:04

Hello my dear friend XXX!

I calling you friend, because I want to know you better. I want to get new acquaintance, I am always like to know new people, especially from another county. It's interesting to see how people living in another part on the world. Tell me, what especially in your country? 

Maybe, after friendship, I can create more. Strong family and something more. But firstly we need to be good friends. Do you agree? I am young positive and beautiful, Don't you think? How do you found me on my photos? I know it's a little information on this site, but all in all why do you respond on my on Russiancupid? Like everyone woman I want to be with person which will be care and love me. I am new on Internet is a new way of communicating for me. And I am a bit hesitate to tell right now a lot of things, but please, ask me and I think within some time we can trust each other more and more. I like to speak in real life, look to eyes, touching, but for this time, I could not found right person here. And I was asked myself, why not? Maybe I can try something new. You know, Russian people are brave, and what about me, I am always solve my problems, try to something new, no fear about future. Because I believe that I will do what I want. I believe in  light, deep and sweet love, even I had a bad skill in my past.

So, something about me. My name is Alina, I am 27 years old and I was born and live in Russia, the city is Novosibirsk. I love my city I love my job, every day I feel positive and try to give my great mood for everyone. Just sometime I feel a bit sad, like everyone in this big world, who want to be with second half.

About my life and what I do. My city is not beautiful such another places in the world, but I was born and living here. That's why I love this place. I have not a perfect job, where I can get a lot of money, but I love to do that. I have a 2 jobs right now. I work for hair dresser and also I work for nanny. I like children and I like to share time with them. It's amazing to see how they make an incredible things sometime. Don't you think? I feel that I am ready to be a mom. XXX, if to be honest, I want to create family and children more than make a carrier. I have a high education, but it's not my goal in life. And I want that my future husband understand that. Tell me, what kind of woman are you looking for? Do you like when woman can stay at home, care about children, home or you need a woman who should to working? But it's not meaning that I won't to working. If I need to working, I'll do that.

My family is not big. My daddy died when I was 3 years old. Right now I living with my mother. We have not big apartment, but for us, it's seems to be good place. I have a sister, she older than me and already have a family. They have a pretty daughter which 4 years old. They work a lot, and sometime Anna (it's name of little angel) stay with my mommy or with me. We are always try to spend funny time, walking on Zoo, circus, also my sister think to give her in art or music school. XXX, tell me about your family. How do you like to spend time with them?

Also I want to ask why do you found this site. I was read a lot stories with happy end, how people meet each other through the Internet and I want to have my happy end with relations too. And I hope we will enjoy our time. I don't know how is big my chance, because on this site a lot of pretty woman's. I wont to have a big attention, just want to found my one. My unique with whom I will be happy. And who will be happy with me, of course. XXX, why Russian? I know you can told that we are pretty. Yes, I know that. But we are very honest and fragile. I'm so trustfully and with time it's too hard to believe people. I hate lie, and if someone lie to me, I would have a deep wound of my heart for a long time. My last relationship was ended without happy end, but I'm not upset. I concluded and now move on. I will try not make mistakes which I made before. Tell me what are you think about relationship with people who live so far away from each other. I know distance will make a big job against us, but we living in modern world and it's should not be a problem.

XXX, I hope you can tell me about yourself more, because you took my Interest. Also I will waiting for your answers on my questions. And one more thing, I am a bit nervous, when I writing this letter for you, just because it's always amazing feelings to get acquaintance with someone new. Especially, with man like you. I am even don't know how to call that, but I want to speak with you more Smiley But for now, I think I should stop my letter now. Hope I'm not bored you Smiley

I send you an air kiss and waiting for your news with big impatience.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: malinina.al@mail.ru
Received: from smtp25.mail.ru ([94.100.176.178]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx105)
with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M6OIR-1XF68Z2Plb-00yMjP for <XXXXX>; Mon,
31 Mar 2014 20:01:29 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2;

te; bh=1F0j1oXUJcMKk9LZVsfk7VUbGqxf2dB1ZQ0Qm4G7ED8=;

B5JEatsWlki6Y=;
Received: from [78.107.255.201] (port=2004 helo=kergudu-PC)
     by smtp25.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <malinina.al@mail.ru>)
     id 1WUgVA-0004JW-I0
     for XXXXXX; Mon, 31 Mar 2014 22:01:27 +0400
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 00:56:01 +0600
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <421775058.20140401005601@mail.ru>
To: "XXXXXX" <XXXXXX>
Subject: Re: Hi Alina
In-Reply-To: <B9C91A12B30C43C49690E4F71B8E549D@XXXX>
References: <B9C91A12B30C43C49690E4F71B8E549D@XXXX>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------84402163D6D964"
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok
Envelope-To: <XXXXXX>
X-GMX-Antispam: 6 (nemesis text pattern profiler); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults:

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Mai 2014 um 01:54 von Uli »  

4_060_001.jpg ( 150 KB | Downloads )
4_060_001.jpg
night_walk_001.jpg ( 84 KB | Downloads )
night_walk_001.jpg
summer_kiss_001.jpg ( 181 KB | Downloads )
summer_kiss_001.jpg
sw_001_001.jpg ( 114 KB | Downloads )
sw_001_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Alina <malinina.al@mail.ru> <support@azimut-tours.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. Mai 2014 um 12:47

Eingeliefert über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	78.107.255.201
Decimal:	1315700681
Hostname:	stm6025083.static.corbina.ru
ISP:	VimpelCom
Organization:	VimpelCom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Moscow City
City:	Moscow 

Zitat:
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 11. Mai 2014 um 13:09

Zitat:
I was born and live in Russia, the city is Novosibirsk.

Ein bischen weit weg von Moskau.  unentschlossen

Zitat:
Received: from [78.107.255.201] (port=2004 helo=kergudu-PC) [...] Mon, 31 Mar 2014 22:01:27 +0400

Einlieferungszeit und Datezeilen passen auch nicht zusammen. 
Übrigens Nowosibirsk hat ganzjährig UTC+7

@ Kicki

Wo hast du ES gefunden bzw. ES dich? Gibt es das Profil noch? Screenshot? Link?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Alina <malinina.al@mail.ru>
Antwort #3 - 11. Mai 2014 um 13:22

Zitat:
Ein bischen weit weg von Moskau

Stimmt, aber es ist möglich, da es über Moskau geht.

VimpelCom ist ein weltweiter Anbieter von Telekommunikationsdienstleistungen. Es ist die sechstgrößte Mobilfunknetzbetreiber in der Welt. Das Unternehmen war eines der ersten Mobilfunkbetreiber in Russland. Daher spielt es keine Rolle, weil die Mails zentral über Moskau geleitet werden. Leider gibt die Einlieferung keine Auskunft wo genau sie eingeliefert wurde. Nur anhand der Zeit läßt sich der Einlieferungsort bestimmen +0600 passt zu den Wohnortangaben.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 11. Mai 2014 um 13:37

Sicher ist es möglich das es über Moskau geht, auch wenn VimpelCom einen eigenen Netzknoten in Novosibirsk (83.220.230.0 - 83.220.230.159) hat.

Warten wir doch einfach die nächste Mail ab.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Kicki
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 12. Mai 2014 um 18:13

Hallo,
ich hatte ihr damals auf Russian-Cupid geschrieben.

Leider bin nun weder ich noch sie dort noch registriert...
Wir schreiben uns schon seit einiger Zeit, jetzt will sie mich aber unbedingt besuchen und bevor ich ihr etwas mit Geld helfe würd ich gerne auf Nummer sicher gehen...

Hier die nächste Mail - und danke schon mal für eure Hilfe:

Hello my darling XXX!

I am very happy to receive your letter today! I was came back to home and first thing I was checked my e-mail box. I've seen your letter and I was reading with big pleasure! It’s so interesting to know about your life, I see, that you and me have some similar outlooks. It’s look good perspective. Don't you think? As I think you are serious and honest person. I'm right? 

Well, I want to tell you about my day today. It’s really was be a little amazing. I am very energetic person and every day I heard: ”Alina, how do you make that?” I just have time for all what I want. My morning start up at the 7 o’clock. I am going to shower and make a morning exercises to be able to feel myself positively and be in good mood. Also I like to have a good body. And  I do all for this. Light breakfast for me and my family. We try to make breakfast together with my mother. I know that if you can have this in one day… mmm you'll like this! Do you like a good food? I think yes. Maybe I will make a surprise for you. Who know, maybe we would have a good future ) XXX, just when I writing to you now, I can stop, I want to share more emotions and things with you, but hope I will not bored you. I want to tell you everything about my life. About my day,  I worked from 9 am for 7 pm. It’s a good and not long work time. Every day I have a new day in my life and every day I love my life more, but sometimes I feel a bit alone without my second half. XXX, do you feel sometime like this?

I have some hobbies. I like to dance! Do you like it too? When I dancing, I feel freedom,  my emotions splash out from me. It's amazing feelings. I will give you at once one dance for you ) Also I like sport, badminton, running, volley ball - for summer time. Skiing, skate - for winter. I love nature. I love to be in harmony with nature. It's make me feel so good. After hard work day, I make some exercises of yoga. And what about you, XXX? What is your hobbies?

XXX, let me tell you something about me. I don’t like conflicts and quarrels. I am always like to found compromises without negative things. It's easy to life? I hate lie, and I never lie to people. I am always told to the people don’t be nervous. It's a little thing, but always hard to do. XXX, tell me what kind of character do you have? My friends always tell me what I am soul of company, because I am always funny and get positive from my life! And I think that life to short to be bored or negative. I haven’t time for that.

Sometime I think that I am ready to be a mom. Have my own children. Maybe right now I haven’t a man with whom I will create this, but time will came and I'll have a great family. And understand how serious should be my choice. XXX, I'm serious with search of my second half, and hope you too.

You are nice for me, and we must to have some time to know each other so much better. I like our start. It’s most important thing in our correspondence. I would like to tell you about my past love story, but not now. Please, how do you feel now, tell me about your day, about your emotions and what do you want to do right now, if I will be close to you )

XXX, I have a good mood and I will wait your next letter with big impatience. 

I send you gentle air kiss,

Alina

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp34.i.mail.ru ([94.100.177.94]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx110)
with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LnU4A-1WxbGO0AEI-00hbND for <XXXXX>; Wed,
02 Apr 2014 19:34:03 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2;

te; bh=U3zP6ku0wCMWDcb3JDbtjROBP1PnU8+FPHS5VNkvBWI=;

Sn+wM0Jsdwpc0=;
Received: from [31.135.84.60] (port=2927 helo=kergudu-PC)
     by smtp34.i.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <malinina.al@mail.ru>)
     id 1WVP1n-0000C3-31
     for XXXXX; Wed, 02 Apr 2014 21:34:01 +0400
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 22:34:09 +0600
Message-ID: <4632807.20140402223409@mail.ru>
To: "XXXXX" <XXXXX>
In-Reply-To: <73BB8D1CDCE349F595AE708354370AE4@DJKIKPC>
References: <B9C91A12B30C43C49690E4F71B8E549D@DJKIKPC> <421775058.20140401005601@mail.ru> <73BB8D1CDCE349F595AE708354370AE4@DJKIKPC>
boundary="----------C311521B136DF15D"

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2014 um 18:29 von Stiray »  

12zzed.jpg ( 172 KB | Downloads )
12zzed.jpg
sd200.jpg ( 149 KB | Downloads )
sd200.jpg
mm_001.jpg ( 166 KB | Downloads )
mm_001.jpg
summer_006.jpg ( 146 KB | Downloads )
summer_006.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 12. Mai 2014 um 18:25

Mail über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	31.135.84.60
Decimal:	528962620
Hostname:	31.135.84.60
ISP:	Intek-m LLC
Organization:	Intek-m LLC
State/Region:	Moscow City
City:	Moscow 

Zitat:
from [31.135.84.60] (port=2927 helo=kergudu-PC) by smtp34.i.mail.ru with esmtpa; Wed, 02 Apr 2014 21:34:01 +0400
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 22:34:09 +0600

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 12. Mai 2014 um 18:36

Zitat:
Wir schreiben uns schon seit einiger Zeit, jetzt will sie mich aber unbedingt besuchen und bevor ich ihr etwas mit Geld helfe würd ich gerne auf Nummer sicher gehen

@ Kicki

Nun mal ganz nüchtern betrachtet, denkst Du so eine Frau sucht tatsächlich im Netz nach einem Partner?
Wohl eher nicht. Also sei vorsichtig bevor Du ihr helfen möchtest. Schreibe weiter und sammle vorsichtig Infos.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 12. Mai 2014 um 20:16

@ Kicki

Lade doch mal die ersten 3 Mails hoch und alle Bilder. Mal schauen ob wir da noch was finden.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

deutschmann
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 13. Mai 2014 um 00:41

@ Kicki

Grundprinzipien, wenn sie Dich besuchen will und Geld für die Reise will:

> Flugtickets sind heutzutage e-Tickets, die kannst Du hier buchen und musst somit kein Geld senden.
> Auslandskrankenversicherung kannst Du für sie buchen und musst wiederum kein Geld schicken.
> Pass kann jede russische Frau selbst bezahlen, kostet 2500 Rubel (ca. 50 bis 55 Euro)
> Visa kann jede russische Frau selbst bezahlen, kostet 35 Euro (ca. 1600 bis 1700 Rubel)

Schlag ihr vor, dass Du Ticket und Versicherung bezahlst und warte die Reaktion ab. Dann bist Du im Allgemeinen die Scammer schon los.

MfG

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 13. Mai 2014 um 11:18

Bei der ersten Mail wäre es theoretische möglich, dass eine alte Zeiteinstellung beibehalten und nicht verändert wurde. Die tatsächliche Zeitdifferenz beträgt knapp 3 Stunden. Damit wäre eine reale Zeitzone +0700 möglich.
Anders sieht es bei der zweiten Mail aus! Da beträgt die Zeitdifferenz nur eine Stunde und die reale Zeitzone müsste +0500 lauten.
Da nun beide Mails definitiv vom gleichen Rechner kommen, bedeutet das, dass an der Zeit des Rechners geschraubt worden ist. und hier scheint Vlad vielleicht etwas zuviel Vodka intus gehabt haben, so dass ihm der klare Verstand weggeblieben ist. Vermutlich ist auch die reale Standortzeit des Rechners +0400. Das Spiel mache ich mit den Scammern auch häufiger, wenn ich mal wieder als reicher Geschäftsreisender weltweit unterwegs sein will. Allerdings konfiguriere ich meine Szenarien stimmiger.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2014 um 11:19 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Kicki
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 13. Mai 2014 um 17:44

Hallo liebe Leute, danke schon mal für die zahlreichen Infos!
Sie würde das Ganze über eine Travel-Agency abwickeln wollen: azimut-tours.com 
Die haben angeblich den Hauptsitz in Moskau und eine Niederlassung in Novosibirsk wo sie sich 
erkundigt hat. Ich hab von denen auch eine E-Mail bekommen wenn ihr die auch mal sehen wollt.

Hello my darling XXX!

I am very happy to see your letter! I don’t want to hurry but I must to tell you that I like you. And every day I like you more, I want to know all about us. What we can do together? Maybe we can create our own world. Trust and respect is most important thing. 

Well today I would like to tell you about my goal. As you already can understood and I am ready for my own family, and for me is very important who will be my future man. My future man must be honest and manly like you, I hope you have a smile when you read my letters. I try to give you all my positive and gentle atmosphere around me, which I feel from you. Do you feel that? It’s a first time when I know people by Internet, you are so far away from me, but I can create a nice picture in my mind.  I think that our story like a book about two people. And every day we start to learn about each other more and more.

Today my friend ask me why I have such a wonderful smile at my face. I told her that I don’t know why. But than she ask me about Internet site, which I found. And I told her about you. I told that I meet such a wonderful and interesting man. I can’t tell you exactly about things deep inside of me. I can feel people and I am always make my choice. I try communicating only with honest and good people. And you are in my taste! XXX, how wonderful that I meet you!

Today, when I going to another place in my city, I went on the streets and heard thin squeak. I began to listen and went in the direction from which it was published this squeak. I saw how close to the trash cans had a little kitten. He was shivering from the cold and must have been hungry. I took him and pressed it to me. I should make a lot of work things today, but I decided take him by myself. Auuh, how hard this day will be for him, but now he seat with me, I gave him a milk and he slept already. XXX, do you like pets or animals? You know, if I have a lot of money I will create a big refuge for all outcast’s. And I will go to my goal, maybe at once I will be help for some animals.  

It’s not everything what happened today. When I was been on the road to my home, I was bought some products for supper and bought something for my kitten. In my hands was been a lot of things and it’s was been hard to go. I carry one box and it’s flew out of my hands and I scratching car. The alarm went off on the car. XXX, do not think I'm weak, I'm just scared how much it will cost me. The man, which owner of this car will stay near and look everything. He going to me without any words, looking to his car, looking to me and said: “I just see that you are doing this unexpected, go by your way.” I was went and will be happy that nothing to happen! Sometime I think that this world have a good people around us.

My evening is good, I had a good evening with my family. Right now I am ready to read a book, it’s one love story I hope with happy end. I just think what I can do else, not time for sleep, because I feel some butterfly in my stomach. 

I am still don't know how I can called my little kitten, I think that name "Lucky" is good. Maybe you have thoughts about that? Please, help me with this.

I send you tender kiss, I hope to receive one from you. 

Your Alina

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp40.i.mail.ru ([94.100.177.100]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx101)
with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MDiLa-1WFnKX2Yqk-00HBSZ for <XXXXX>; Thu,
03 Apr 2014 21:40:12 +0200

te; bh=DLRC7yoQMp/0x3yLGTXXn71NGgyl10IxyRqfaZPg4oE=;

JPJRbco7q+hp8=;
Received: from [178.66.156.25] (port=1999 helo=kergudu-PC)
     by smtp40.i.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <malinina.al@mail.ru>)
     id 1WVnTX-000118-Ci
     for XXXXX; Thu, 03 Apr 2014 23:40:10 +0400
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 01:37:15 +0600
Message-ID: <413506057.20140404013715@mail.ru>
In-Reply-To: <1E369BD712DB4B50AE1BDA9CB5AB505A@DJKIKPC>
References: <B9C91A12B30C43C49690E4F71B8E549D@DJKIKPC> <421775058.20140401005601@mail.ru> <73BB8D1CDCE349F595AE708354370AE4@DJKIKPC> <4632807.20140402223409@mail.ru> <1E369BD712DB4B50AE1BDA9CB5AB505A@DJKIKPC>
boundary="----------DC137BD2067E307"

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2014 um 18:08 von Stiray »  

kiss_004.jpg ( 82 KB | Downloads )
kiss_004.jpg
sum.jpg ( 123 KB | Downloads )
sum.jpg
w1.jpg ( 114 KB | Downloads )
w1.jpg
lit.jpg ( 136 KB | Downloads )
lit.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Kicki
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 13. Mai 2014 um 17:47

Hier das Mail von der Agency:

Hello dear Mr. XXXXX!

The contract between Ms. Malinina Alina Sergeevna and our agency will be a guarantee for her commitment and for us to accomplish our work in appointment time.

If we do not perform our obligations, the money for the payment of travel Ms. Alina refund to you XXX. 

Because in contract you are a person who makes financial settlements with our Travel Agency.

XXX for Ms. Alina we will prepare complex travel: tourist visa, passport, medical insurance. And also reserve tickets.

Dear XXX you can pay for the travel with international money transfer Western Union or Money Gram.

This method is fast and we can quickly start work on preparation of travel. Another method is to pay by money transfer to our bank account. It takes more time and we will start our work on the preparation of travel later.

Approximate dates of travel from May 18 - June 18. Amount travel around 750 euro.

If you are satisfied I will prepare for you a copy of the contract, price list. And also there will be details of our payment. Where you can pay cost of travel Ms. Alina. We begin our work as we get the payment for travel. Dates may shift slightly forward, because the preparation of a tourist visa is required from time to two weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sincerely, manager of the agency

"Azimut-Tours", Abramov Egor

Telephone: +7 906 318 5667

Spoiler:
Return-Path: support@azimut-tours.com
Received: from 514252.securefastserver.com ([66.55.133.88]) by mx-ha.gmx.net
(mxgmx113) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Mc9kZ-1WLFTD1xl1-00JceZ for
<XXXXX>; Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:21:52 +0200
Received: from kergudu-PC (unknown [31.28.124.39])
     by 514252.securefastserver.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 15C5532E1484
     for <XXXXX>; Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:21:49 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 01:21:29 +0600
Message-ID: <1874344690.20140418012129@azimut-tours.com>
Subject: Re: Travelling to Austria
In-Reply-To: <C9E4CA0315D44232ACF2D36B85B7CDCA@DJKIKPC>
References: <C9E4CA0315D44232ACF2D36B85B7CDCA@DJKIKPC>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------B3651622BA585B1"
Envelope-To: <XXXXX>

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2014 um 18:26 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 13. Mai 2014 um 18:11

Mails über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	178.66.156.25
Decimal:	2990709785
Hostname:	pppoe.178-66-156-25.dynamic.avangarddsl.ru
ISP:	OJSC Rostelecom
Organization:	OJSC North-West Telecom
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
State/Region:	Saint Petersburg City
City:	Saint Petersburg 

Zitat:
from [178.66.156.25] (port=1999 helo=kergudu-PC) by smtp40.i.mail.ru with esmtpa; Thu, 03 Apr 2014 23:40:10 +0400
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 01:37:15 +0600

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	31.28.124.39
Decimal:	521960487
Hostname:	39.124.28.31.lesnoynet.ru
ISP:	INTERRA telecommunications group, Ltd.
Organization:	INTERRA telecommunications group, Ltd.
Type:	Broadband
State/Region:	Sverdlovsk
City:	Lesnoy 

Zitat:
from kergudu-PC (unknown [31.28.124.39]) by 514252.securefastserver.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:21:49 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 01:21:29 +0600
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2014 um 18:13 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #14 - 13. Mai 2014 um 18:15

Zitat:
+7 906 318 5667

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +7 90631XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Russia
City or exchange location      Saratovskaya Oblast
Original network provider      VimpelCom

Merkwürdiges Übersetzungsbüro:  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zitat:
Позвоните по телефону: +7(906) 318 5667 или +7 (937) 025 1155 и сообщить оператору свой выбор зажигалки, которую хотите приобрести, и подарки, которые вы выбрали на начисленные баллы в рамках акции, действующей, на данный период .

http://зажигалко.рф/payment

Schnellübersetzung

Zitat:
Zahlung

So bestellen Sie:

Sie müssen ein Lieblingsthema von Sammlerwaren wählen Sie hier.

Ein Rubel von Ihnen aufgewendet für den Kauf von alkoholischen Sammlerwaren, das entspricht 1 Punkt, von dem aus Sie aus einem der zur Verfügung wählen Geschenke. Beispiel: Sie entscheiden sich für ein Feuerzeug Sammler Serie Platin im Wert von 2000 Rubel zu kaufen. Entsprechend werden Sie 2000 Punkte vergeben, welche Sie für Geschenke austauschen.

Rufen Sie uns an +7 (906) 318 5667 oder +7 (937) 025 1155 und sagen Sie dem Fahrer die Wahl des Feuerzeugs, das Sie kaufen möchten, und die Geschenke, die Sie angesammelten Punkte innerhalb der Aktion gewählt haben, Handeln, für den Zeitraum.

Sagen Sie dem Bediener die Telefonnummer und Ihre Lieferadresse. Der Betreiber wird Ihre Bestellung aufzunehmen und sagen Ihnen der ungefähre Zeitpunkt der Lieferung. Ihre Bestellung wird generiert und der Kurier verlässt die angegebene Adresse.

5 Minuten vor der Ankunft, wird der Kurier anrufen und berichten Ankunft. 

Wir hoffen auf Ihr Verständnis und bitte bereit, einen Eingang zu verlassen, nach der Ankunft des Kuriers an das Haus zu bezahlen und holen Sie Ihre Bestellung werden. Dies wird gemacht, um die Geschwindigkeit der Arbeit der Kurierdienst, so dass Sie - unsere Sammler erhalten ihre Bestellungen so schnell wie möglich!

Da hat Vlad sicher einmal zuviel eingekauft.  Zunge
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2014 um 18:24 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema