Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Suzanne <seysuzannelily@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1876 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Suzanne <seysuzannelily@gmail.com>
23. Februar 2014 um 12:30

from https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/suzahveuil878lil and using there a photo from See Julie

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
suzahveuil878lil

Seeking for soulmate

I am a:   29 yr-old woman seeking men, 43-61
Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/LDS
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

In my own words
About me:

I'm a lady of pure honesty, respect, honor and a born leader. I'm a lady with a lot of love to give to the right person, and I'm someone that has a strong desire for internal and external success which I believe I already have though I can always improve on. In a partner I want a man that has a beautiful masculine side to him, he's any kind of work that God provide and i believe God time is the best and very loving, someone who cares about others and the world around. Someone who wants to have a life long partner and relationship that is built on trust and respect
I’m looking for:

I'm looking for someone that I can respect,bestfriend,lover and my soulmate; a man that I can look at and say: That's what I would want my son to be like" or "That's the type of guy I hope my daughter would bring home." I need someone that cares about people and has a heart for ministry. After a relationship with God, the three traits I admire the most are kindness, an excellent sense of humor and honesty. Hope this makes senses and gives you clearer idea of what i am and my heart desire on here.

More about me

Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    High School
Religion:    Christian/LDS
    Self employee
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Capricorn Capricorn

Zitat:
She Said

Re:

Hello xxx, How are you doing today and nice to meet you,sorry for my late response i was busy and often log in here,Thanks for your leave me your mail,I'm Suzanne 28 years,Am living in Toledo Ohio but presently in Nigeria to claim my late father inheritance properties and am into art&craft designer too am selling designer sculpture breed gold ,bra,shoe,cloth,etc look at does picture and one with my late father and mother that my parent .Am the only daughter of my late parent so am willing to relocate to see if i can find someone of my choice.I`m 5`5"140 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit,Bust: 86 cm 34", Waist: 64 cm (25"), Hips: 89 cm (35"), Shoes size: 7, got the perfect body physique, long light black hair, soft Brown eyes, light tan skinned, blessed with perfect teeth and endowed with good sense of humor and respect,I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man love you all but i hate a man who are not serious and i hate someone who are here to play game because am for real and i need a serious man with good respect if you are understand what i mean

Suzanne...

Zitat:
    suzahveuil878lil 29 yr-old woman, Toledo, Ohio USA

Subject:
    Re:

Re:

Hello xxx,
So happy to read back from you cos I'm seeking for a relationship that can lead me to happy future and my marriage life no matter the distance and i willing to relocate as soon as i found a right man,i'm new to thsi i just want to see if it will work out for me and have you ever dated anyone online before and what did you think about long distance relationship cos there is a little distance between us cos i'm from USA presently In Nigeria for a project which soon finish and .I'm a lady of pure honesty, respect, honor and a born leader. I'm a lady with a lot of love to give to the right person, and I'm someone that has a strong desire for internal and external success which I believe I already have though I can always improve on. In a partner I want a man that has a beautiful masculine side to him, he's any kind of work that God provide and i believe God time is the best and very loving, someone who cares about others and the world around. Someone who wants to have a life long partner and relationship that is built on trust and respect. How about you, anything you wanna know more about me, just ask, am a open book hun .. Do email me direct to my email follow seysuzannelily@gmail. and we can learn more about each other from there and hope this won't be a problem for Us

Waiting to you read ..Thanks

Suzanne..
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2024 um 09:45 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Suzanne <seysuzannelily@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. Februar 2014 um 17:39

Hello xxxx,
  Happy weekend to you and how are you doing today?Hope fine and good? Like i told you in my previous email,i'm single too and i willing to relocate when i found a nice and trust word man in my life,Actually, I'm not like to rush and jumping into relationship and i thin we still need to learn little about each other, and i have some question for you, what did you likes and dislike,for me too..For me,i like going to beaches,watching,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffe.

Yea,i am for real,bcos i dont have time for playing games around,bcos its very awwful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, relationship can mean two things: 1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level.  So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definetly have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.

I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated.  In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts.  I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative.  For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss.  Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.'  I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and Ill reward them in my own little ways.  To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate?  I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy.  And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus.  I love being affectionate.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways.  They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices.  Stubborn man are a majoy turn off for me.  I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically openminded.  I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well.  A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring.  If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone not stand up for you?  I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me.  I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him.  One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him.

Well,i cant wait to hear from you soonest.

Happy Weekend.

Suzanne..

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.109.34 with SMTP id k31csp139332qgf;
        Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:18:48 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.224.71.209 with SMTP id i17mr23875991qaj.29.1393168698878;
        Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:18:18 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <seysuzannelily@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qa0-x241.google.com (mail-qa0-x241.google.com [2607:f8b0:400d:c00::241])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u9si7584488qar.181.2014.02.23.07.18.18
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of seysuzannelily@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c00::241 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:400d:c00::241;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of seysuzannelily@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c00::241 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=seysuzannelily@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-qa0-x241.google.com with SMTP id w5so2051767qac.8
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:18:18 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <seysuzannelily@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of seysuzannelily@gmail.com designates 10.140.89.167 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.140.89.167
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.89.167])
        by 10.140.89.167 with SMTP id v36mr22899083qgd.27.1393168698552 (num_hops = 1);
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=LXMRPa16VkFSi/q26AW1UK/vgEZJf08fzI0msywknGY=;
        b=HV6kr6wIDQEKVm3CEJa6DR8V7jtNI+CJZ9v4cfysdKjj+xD2LfKuuQ0pLEsGr4U+/7
         FmcxThG+oOsbEehFFpeOEDi8DTumqFnfmBjk+/aghLezNK2bHtlGYwSCGEtauLzioOel
         EGOsxVBa79w87xTc9aIOufbDLX6op3t+7I5kpTenAQDRQlusKZ93IHXvaklxC7qIoK5h
         82gaJXW+r9E5zZrFLHYN5b9VVlksqukZnBYigES9knPpdKC7IG8JzQYOtB+FmAOrURQo
         9A7sCi8MxaeSFqyV+YTOLmcE4oE8uwes//WIr8fPmPPjoBDNBjg6NT2GFYUFYzkMrAT7
         1CRw==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.140.89.167 with SMTP id v36mr22899083qgd.27.1393168698548;
Received: by 10.224.18.7 with HTTP; Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:18:18 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <5309A683.1010600@gmail.com>
References: <5309A683.1010600@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 09:18:18 -0600
Message-ID: <CACzcZr8VnqEJqV6kyZ=-YXZOM2Fbz0q82yBMy0xeZmzYK95Kwg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Suzanne
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c117b263a4f504f3145d46

--001a11c117b263a4f504f3145d46
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 09:18:18 -0600

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden