Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alice <alice_trammel@yahoo.com> <alicetrammel3@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 473 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Alice <alice_trammel@yahoo.com> <alicetrammel3@gmail.com>
07. Februar 2014 um 02:50

Zweite Mail-Addy alicetrammel3@gmail.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Alice T http://www.confirio.com/id/731609

Zitat:
Alice T

100% passend  34 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Divorced
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 12:10 pm
Beigetreten December 29, 2013. Von South Carolina. Lebt in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Über mich
I really suck at describing myself over here but i will try to. I am an easy going person and i am a wonderful person to be around. I am one of those people that will let you have his coat and make sure that you where having fun before i would do anything else. But ofcourse i would expect the man to do the same things for me. Of course relationships are 50 50 and that is what i do believe in.. I like so many other people have my option about everything so i can keep a conversation going but the man has to want it to go on as well. I do not believe in one night stands this is just wrong in my mind so do not even try it... Open minded, honest, caring, love to please, not afraid of public affection looking to make friends and see where it goes from there. I am single, might as well have some fun and if it leads to something more. I am also looking forward to that. I am single and i am here looking for a long term relationship but friends first and we see where it goes. Age is just a number, all that matters is the love, care and commiment put into the relationship.

Interview
Trinken Sie? Yes
Rauchen Sie? No
Nehmen Sie Drogen? No
Wie gross sind Sie? 5'6" (167.64 cm.)
Wie schwer sind Sie? 75 lbs. (34 kg.)
Mögen Sie Haustiere? Yes
Tragen Sie Brillen? Yes
Leben ist: Exciting
Träumen Sie viel? Yes
Was ist Ihre ethnische Zugehörigkeit? Native American
Haben Sie ein Auto? No
Haben Sie ein Motorrad? No
Waren Sie schon Mal in Paris? No
waren Sie schon Mal in Miami? No
Haben Sie Piercings? No
haben Sie Tattoos? No
Benutzen Sie Facebook oder Twitter? Yes
beginnen Sie in der Regel Gespräche mit Menschen oder lassen Sie sie Gespräche mit Ihnen beginnen? I start the conversation
Wieviele male pro Woche haben Sie im letzten Jahr trainiert? 0-1

Profilnachricht: 2014-02-06 05:25:42
Hi Cute, How are you doing there, Alice is what am called and have a son too called Alijah... I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful time over there. And am here to try new things and make friends too and see where it ill leads us too as am divorced since a long time and i hate been alone. Really, i am new to the dating site and i will really like to have the experience as i love to try new things. I was looking at some pics here and checking out the site and then i got to see your pics was wonderful. I will like to know a little more about you if you don't mind. Really, i am looking for a long term relationship maybe could lead to marriage but must start from good friendship, communication and see where it goes from there. You could mail me back on my yahoo mail(alice_trammel@yahoo.com OR alicetrammel3@gmail.com)if you are interested in getting to know each other better... Love to hear from you soon. Alice.

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2014 um 00:13 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22289  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Alice <alice_trammel@yahoo.com> <alicetrammel3@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Februar 2014 um 23:41

Hat abgeschreiben bei Amy <nielsen.amy0001@yahoo.co.uk> bei romancescam Smiley
Kommt, wie es die Sprache hier auch vermuten lässt, aus Westafrika!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema