Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Christian <christianhatley1960@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 6713 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Christian <christianhatley1960@outlook.com>
19. Januar 2014 um 21:20

Er hat sich vor ein paar Tagen bei CS gemeldet.  Zwinkernd

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/heartofchris

Zitat:

heartofchris

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR LIES !!!

I am a:53 yr-old man 
seeking men, 48-69
Height:5' 9"  (175 cm)
Body Type:Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian/Catholic
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Occasionally
Marital Status:Widowed
Has Kids:Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids:Not Sure

In my own words

About me:
I'm a single oriented man who would love to share and spend time with an honest, humble, sweet and sincere woman. One who would love and hold the interest of long hand held walks, occasionally dinning out, and sharing quiet evenings engaging in stimulating conversation. Someone who is honest, respectful and caring. Someone who says what they mean and means what they say.I am interested in meeting an easy going woman who will be my best friend and confidante. I want you to know a lot of effort and care goes into making a relationship work. I give 100% in a relationship. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Christian <christianhatley1960@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. Januar 2014 um 21:22

Hi xxxxx
Nice to meet you and thanks for getting back to my email Connecting Single . I do  believe this will be  a new beginning of friendship between the two of us. I'm Christian Hatley, I do have a son . I lost his  mother 5 years ago due to some complication. She died from Cancer . I am an independent man who feels so lonely being a widow but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special. I am lovely sincere, fun to be around,passionate/sensual. I have been told my best qualities are my compassion, sense of humor (find it every where and quick to laugh), and warm personality. I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards....You can always count on me, I'm also dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love. And, I tend to be "young at heart" appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility. I work as a Project manager on the field of drilling crud oil and also I have my own private Oil and Gas Firm that deal on , Constructions , Crude Oil , Commercial Buildings and lots more . It will be so good to read from you . I care to know you more better . I hope to hear from you soon
Regards,
Christian 

Spoiler:
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.93) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-SID-PRA: christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: TKQnLiHz5VKzsI6xDTOVbd6zt+tpYj4Dloo1PscMtJkSHr+rhMfSBdqodpQLamiC
Received: from blu0-omc3-s18.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.93]) by SNT0-MC4-F33.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:42:46 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W8 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s18.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:42:46 -0800
X-TMN: [WZ5hs7wKc8byLl79lBTv2i7b69y9bmWD]
X-Originating-Email: [christianhatley1960@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W8A109D6FE7E87D1FBA770AEBE0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: christianhatley1960@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_2a06023b-7939-40ea-a63d-031e34949185_"
To: xxx
Subject: CHRISTIAN FROM CONNECTING SINGLES
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:42:46 -0800
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jan 2014 09:42:46.0303 (UTC) FILETIME=[2545AAF0:01CF11D6]

--_2a06023b-7939-40ea-a63d-031e34949185_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_a75d3757-fe14-43e7-b80f-6c1bb2b371a3_"

--_a75d3757-fe14-43e7-b80f-6c1bb2b371a3_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 19. Januar 2014 um 21:37

Mail über Hotmail Inline

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:42:46 -0800

Profilfund eines Chris Shaw:

https://twitter.com/The_ChrisShaw
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cashaw

Zitat:
Former commercial lawyer. Now a PR, Media Relations, Economics & Business Development guru, with a passion for MTB-ing and cars...

http://twtrland.com/profile/dannihewson/replies_sent
http://www.clickintobusiness.co.uk/

Hier in einem Video:

https://www.vizify.com/chas-hallett/twitter-video
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Januar 2014 um 21:51 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 20. Januar 2014 um 16:11

Er hat auch ein Fakeprofil bei facebook seit dem 4. Dezmber 2013 Smiley
Will dort Amerikaner sein!

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2014 um 15:51 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 20. Januar 2014 um 17:14

Stiray schrieb on 19. Januar 2014 um 21:37:
Profilfund eines Chris Shaw:

Auf seinem Facebook-Account wurden die Bilder geklaut: http://www.facebook.com/pinkelephantpr

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2014 um 15:52 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 20. Januar 2014 um 21:43

Hello Pretty xxxxx
How are you and hoping this email finds you in good health. I feel comfortable writing mails back and forth to you and that's the beginning to a wonderful and Honest friendship. Great opportunities usually come once or twice in a lifetime, but small  ones come every day! You have to fulfill your God-given assignment in life.I want you to be my friend, and desire to be my friend in order for us to realize our purpose. I will value our both friendship cause we just met ourselves, And good friendship is the foundation moving into a beautiful relationship in due time if there is a chemistry between us. I'm passionate about us meeting each other. So don't be impatient and be despaired !Also, who am I to judge for what you say or do, I suppose its only the beginning to see the real you cos what matters to me now is Honesty,true friendship and Love. I truly would love to know more about you, be there for you as a friend, brother, man and Love someday.. I've always been honest to friends and they can tell more about it. I value friendship most in any relationship cos it's very important to me. I can tell from the letters I've seen from you, You will be a wonderful and honest friend to me. If anything comes up between us, I'M READY TO ROLL WITH YOU FOREVER cos I'm tired of being single and If God in heaven is bringing you my ways, I'm truly prepared for it.
Friendship is not how long you've been together. It isn't how much you've given or received nor how many times you've helped each other, but it's how you value one another not forgetting the most important thing in every friendship is true communication and Honesty.The best friend you can have is one you can sit on the porch with and not say a word, then get up and feel like that was the best conversation you've ever had. I truly would love to get things real with you and look forward to something more as we get along with this true and sweety friendship of ours. You look so gorgeous and a epitome of beauty on the pictures you have send to me . I understand you are not good in writing emails but it will be so nice of you if we keep communicating via email and sometimes talk on the phone as well to check on each other everyday .  .. I'm sure Looking into your eyes on your picture would tell me some little about your world.. Big smile!!  I have the feelings that you are beautiful at heart with a one man to woman heart of loving.. ( Do you understand what I have written in the last line?)I know you do... smile!!. It's early in the morning here and I thought writing a little something would be a nice Idea since we are just starting things up as friends first. I'm here for you to be that man and Love of your life. I feel so sorry for your ex cheating and telling lies to you , that much have been so hurting for you . I honestly do hate games and lies because life is really too short for it . I would share with you a secret now , ever since I lost my wife I have never dated anyone for over five years . I have been actually keeping my self for the right for me that I would want to love forever and growing old with her as well . Please consider me as a friend and I promise never to treat you bad because I have a great of of cares and love , but I just need the right person for me .  I would want to ask you some question and I think that would help us to keep learning more about each other . Give me your number so I will call you from here okay ?

What is your favorite color? 
If it was raining outside on a Saturday morning/afternoon and we had nowhere to go,what would be recommend we do? 
What kinds of movies do you enjoy watching?
Have you ever traveled out of your country?
If we planned a trip where would you like to go?

Hope to hear from you soon
Regards,
Christian
Hope to hear from you soon

[spoiler= Quelltext Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.110) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: GDXxUE/bKjKVGYEAs4+/rWAKCkTvzmv9nJ7U7ZGqbpwIwmnJ4QY+BDMNI6C3ryEg
Received: from blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.110]) by BAY0-MC3-F29.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 20 Jan 2014 06:08:12 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W6 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 20 Jan 2014 06:08:11 -0800
X-TMN: [gEThdciuHsdNSEy3t0yuv9STy/ycCUpU]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W6BC90277A5DE7CD4BF24BAEA50@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_dc6d42bb-9ae2-484a-b02e-adc0e8294512_"
Subject: RE: How are you doing xxxxx ?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 06:08:11 -0800
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W2731B8520F039460372E9DF5BA0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W2731B8520F039460372E9DF5BA0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Jan 2014 14:08:11.0772 (UTC) FILETIME=[0DA823C0:01CF15E9]

--_dc6d42bb-9ae2-484a-b02e-adc0e8294512_
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 04:46 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 21. Januar 2014 um 21:57

Hi xxxxx
How are you? Hope you are just fine and in good condition. I received your e-mails  I do appreciate it so much. I wish you can send me some pictures of you like I have sent mine. Anyway, let me tell you more about myself, because I want things to be candid for us.
I am from a family of two . I am 3 years older than my sister. I was born Feb 14 knows as VAL days . I asked my parents why I have to be born that day but my Mom only reply saying it was because of the love She has for my Dad but Dad says it was because I was destined to be born that day lol .  I am not really from a big family but we try to stay close to each other and be there for each other in good and bad times . My son is 17 years and His name is Solomon still in high school  . He would love to study Civil Engineering in the university . He is so intelligent and also a good kid . I have raised him up knowing that God is the ultimate of the whole world and also honoring His parents would make him live long on earth . He is hard working on His Academy and I am so proud of Him on that  . My parents are still happily married and loving each other . I work as a Project manager on Drilling drilling raw crude oils , Commercial buildings , Constructions of bridges and Renovations of old houses . I am having 8 teams that work under me . Right now I am working on a project with Exxon Mobil on the field of drilling crude oil in New Jersey middle of the ocean . I enjoy what I do for a living . I have live most of my life in High Point North Carolina . I was 6 years old when I have a business trip to Italy with my Dad  . I am very passionate about life. I believe that compromise gives a relationship a better chance of survival. I am confident, self motivated, open minded, understanding, non judgmental and mentally fit. I'm a gentle, loving and caring person with a beautiful and sweet lovely gift from God. I have a good sense of humor I love to laugh and enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. I am honest, loyal and expect the same from others. I have my personal shortcomings and issues, as well all do. I can be spontaneous, but I prefer planned events.
I love to cook but can't do it often, I cook especially with my late wife when she was alive . I love animals, my favorite is dog and I have two of them.  I am seeking a good woman with good intentions she must be genuine, responsible, confident, assertive, independent and open-minded. I am looking for a woman who wants to be happy and motivated to work hard to achieve her goals in life and wants a good man to share that with. I am looking for my best friend, my companion, my confidante, my lover and my woman.
I believe that communication is the Key, keeping it simple and being truthful all the time. A person needs to understand that happiness comes from within and no one can make you happy until you are happy with yourself. A person must be self-accepting and understanding that in order for a relationship to succeed, each person has to be complete within themselves.
Relationships fails because one partner takes the other for granted, or make the assumption that the relationship will run on auto-pilot. We are accountable for our own actions roles in our relationships, be it friends or more, and maintain a mutual respect and concern for them, embrace life, love, and enjoy the moment.
One final thing that I would like to mention, I am a SELFLESS person, which should not be interpreted for anything less or more than what it is. I am simply a good person who is motivated by feeling good helping others while gaining nothing in return. I just want you to know that its very hard to find someone so special in ones life and when you do make sure you hold it with everything you have. Life is beautiful if we only know how to handle things in the right way, so lets be free like the birds and enjoy the simple things in life. You do care yourself always and God bless you constantly.  Now to answer the same question I have asked you . Please try to answers to question I do ask you on emails because that will help us to learn more about each other . I want you to know that I am not here for games and lies . If I am here for all that I will not sit down taking couple of hours to reply to your email . Please try to consider the fact that I am who I say I am and really ready to roll with you .
What is your favorite color?  Blue and white
If it was raining outside on a Saturday morning/afternoon and we had nowhere to go,what would be recommend we do?  I would like to spend time with my partner watching movies , cooking together and doing the things we both love best .
What kinds of movies do you enjoy watching? I like foot ball ,  Romantic  , Comedy and Action Movies
Have you Ever traveled out of your country? I have travel to Italy , Spain and Paris and I would like to see more of the world as time goes by .
If we planned a trip where would you like to go? I would want to go to any where my partner is willing to travel too .

Now let me ask you some more question , I think this will help us to learn more about each other .

Have you always wanted to live in your area, or would you reside somewhere else?
When was the first time you fell in love?
What kinds of books do you enjoy reading?
What is your favorite thing to eat,cook?
How do you like to dress?

Take care of yourself always and God bless you constantly.  I want to say I am so sorry for the delay getting back to you. I have honestly been busy with work  .  Hope to read from you soon
Warm Regards,
Christian

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.100) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: Lxjj4PGLvoAt326SG/G8JpXYVeWb6XDId9Y67uJBNlC5YnWW5CzwLLjCTMvmEpH4
Received: from blu0-omc3-s25.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.100]) by BAY0-MC1-F9.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:01:47 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W12 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s25.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:01:47 -0800
X-TMN: [txz0rlXnh2FzqXWmL4BRcOuEsqcV+Qv/]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W12D997461DF2F519C57EEFAEA40@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_fb264969-9546-4042-9d29-cf8c2dc4d00b_"
Subject: RE: I hope everything is okay with you ?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:01:47 -0800
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W13C66954D67A36418EA752F5A50@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W13C66954D67A36418EA752F5A50@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Jan 2014 08:01:47.0648 (UTC) FILETIME=[0882C800:01CF167F]

--_fb264969-9546-4042-9d29-cf8c2dc4d00b_
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 22:30 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 22. Januar 2014 um 21:37

Hello Pretty xxxxx
I'm happy we can share emails back and forth as a means of communicating to one another. I'm looking for a stable loving family with so much love to share and give. Despite the fact that distance may keep us from communicating much right now, I feel special knowing i'm your friend. I don't care how long it takes for us to work this out because I am so sure of the outcome. For me the outcome is a life of happiness.I don't offer you perfection. I offer you me, a man who has weakness. As long as we can share, and I can show you me (the true me) I feel strong.
Dear It’s nice to have you near and to enjoy your company and your loyalty; it’s important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations. To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences.
I've been thinking about writing to you for a while now, to tell you about the meaning of friendship, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don’t even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can’t really express that meaning, but it’s good to know that there’s someone supporting us, even if sometimes they don’t fully agree with what we are thinking or doing and they don’t hesitate to show their point of view. That’s what true friends are like, because they know that a different opinion will not change a deep feeling of mutual and sincere trust.
Dear I’m happy to know someone as loyal and honest as you. Life usually brings you unpleasant surprises and events, Dear for this few days you've came into mine I feel there’s a new lighthouse to guide me in my moments of indecision and doubt. You are special in a natural way, but apart from that, I can also see you the interest and effort you put into making yourself available for me.
I can see your interest in making the lives of me, happier, more comfortable and prosperous in your words you wrote to me on your email. It’s great to know that you just a nice lady. You are very special Dear.
Dear I have been thinking about our great friendship and I have reached the conclusion that the best place in the world to be is the one where we find real friends. So, the best place in the world is the one where I know I will find you! In these planet dominated by hypocrisy and false relationships, it’s difficult to conquer true friendship. That’s why I am sure that I will do everything within my reach to always have your trust. My biggest wish is that our friendship will withstand time and all the traps of destiny, and it’s never contaminated by intrigue and lies, never contaminated by envy or pride and instead will always be crowned by loyalty and sincerity. Dear To have a friend like you is to know that happiness exists and is near and that no difficulty in my path will be insuperable. Count on me always, I count on you forever!  I will turn to some question I have asked you on my previous email 
When was the first time you fell in love? When I was 18 years
What is your favorite thing to eat,cook?Sea food , potato soup and lots more
How do you like to dress? I dress to be comfortable .
Thanks so much for your time .
I will be looking forward to read more from you .
Kisses and hugs
Regards,
Christian

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.96) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: Tq44xYrn81umAxwZOur7fTb8jlAoHIhvLGVKyq3tn4I2dVXUCuf6vLzIH1veEOhg
Received: from blu0-omc3-s21.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.96]) by SNT0-MC2-F14.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:28:27 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W47 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s21.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:28:27 -0800
X-TMN: [CH3jN62d6gnJ3b4cg1hoVEUh5Egovmhc]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W476AACE5441AA4055EC666AEA70@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_8aa3f35a-d130-4b6c-ba43-c6b1920f29b7_"
Subject: RE: Thanks Dear
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:28:26 -0800
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W31A456227561F1751CF3E1F5A40@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W31A456227561F1751CF3E1F5A40@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Jan 2014 02:28:27.0575 (UTC) FILETIME=[A1F39470:01CF1719]

--_8aa3f35a-d130-4b6c-ba43-c6b1920f29b7_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Januar 2014 um 21:38 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 24. Januar 2014 um 20:50

Hello Pretty xxxxx
First of all, I must apologies for the delay in responding to your mail. I'm having a super busy day and thought, I should get on the computer to write a little line. I would love to share my heart with someone I can feel comfortable with whilst emailing each other always and someday we can get to talk on the phone .I'm not ready to rush into any relationship but rather taking it one day at a time with honesty and candid communication along side. I'm sure we can get the best from being close friends to something more and I feel better when ever you re around me. I would love to laugh with you someday and be with you in person and not just this back and forth writing.
The most important point in every relationship is the ability to trust, understand and forgive each other. One thing I've learn in life is to give my best despite the outcome. I'm always positive when it comes to friendship cos I take everything serious when ever I'm interested in someone or something. I'm not here to play with your heart, I'm not here to lie or cheat. I'm here to be your best friend,someone that's close to your heart and also a one woman man ready for a serious relationship. I assure you, we can make this work out cos we are truly persuaded of each others worth. Sweetie please you are free to ask me anything you would want to know about me . I will be always be honest to you forever until the end of time .  I hope to read from you soon 
Yours Forever
Kisses and hugs to you
Christian

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.95) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: ux3sSINKs+7oXN4F929R9a7zNeErvFW/KKv6rSUH3lSQIZFVfqfNSAPcjUPuaBB1
Received: from blu0-omc3-s20.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.95]) by SNT0-MC2-F47.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:51:51 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W70 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s20.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:51:51 -0800
X-TMN: [Y+NmuLJt2zT/8jI0R4fR+vveU6UjAx5O]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W70100A6E1549D67A029067AEA10@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_32917755-c8b9-45bf-8c0b-fdc3b5333882_"
Subject: RE: I hope you are doing great !!!!
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:51:51 -0800
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W489BA5FCA938B1A3DEFBFCF5A70@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W489BA5FCA938B1A3DEFBFCF5A70@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Jan 2014 08:51:51.0922 (UTC) FILETIME=[866FDD20:01CF18E1]

--_32917755-c8b9-45bf-8c0b-fdc3b5333882_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2014 um 20:52 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 27. Januar 2014 um 21:38

Hello Sweetie
How are you doing today . I want you to know that a friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will always treasure the friendship between us cos true friends are like Diamonds.. they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves.. they are scattered everywhere. And to just let you know.. you are the one like a diamond.If you feel little bored, little sick, little sad, or lose.. You know what's wrong? You are suffering from lack of vitamin "ME".. so stay in touch with ME always for a better healthy living.... Smiling!!! Kisses and hugs
Yours Forever
Christian

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.92) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: gQd9n1a7mHJNkGsoOr8CWmgDX4i2urYWdqnTiD6yMXYVcU4MOvHvlSbUg01YCfSi
Received: from blu0-omc3-s17.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.92]) by COL0-MC1-F39.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:04:48 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W54 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s17.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:04:47 -0800
X-TMN: [RIP4AhbybLsPlZgfq0/bw0+KXkSp30F+]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W54F7D145CF7FDC5BECA2DDAEA00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_da159bce-c9d9-4655-a6de-90e2fa79313b_"
Subject: RE: Hi
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:04:47 -0800
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W89A06602D4D9D74BF8AB3F5A10@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W89A06602D4D9D74BF8AB3F5A10@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Jan 2014 21:04:47.0921 (UTC) FILETIME=[14968A10:01CF1A11]

--_da159bce-c9d9-4655-a6de-90e2fa79313b_
     boundary="_f06b23bc-511c-4dc5-9995-dd6b28bec77f_"

--_f06b23bc-511c-4dc5-9995-dd6b28bec77f_
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Januar 2014 um 06:00 von Stiray »  

profile_pic.jpg ( 97 KB | Downloads )
profile_pic.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 29. Januar 2014 um 22:09

Hello Sweetie , 
I want you to Know My days are happier just because I have a friend like you. You make my world happier and more complete knowing you more and more via sending email to you on a daily basis. I Feel great to be able to count on your friendship. You’re the type of friend that everyone should have: a friend like you makes everything easier! Your friendship brings me nothing but joy and satisfaction. Having you close by makes my days more pleasant and there’s nothing better than to always enjoy your happiness and good sense of humor!
You can’t imagine how good it makes me feel to know that I have you close to me as a friend For all of the above, I want you to know that I will always cherish our friendship from the bottom of my heart and also I will always give thank to God for him only has made this day for YOU and I . It is not easy going through each day with out the grace of God  . Dear each time I think about You I do run out of words to say , you are the kind of woman that I wish to spend the rest of my life with lol . You are truly so beautiful . Please you can call me on Exxon Mobil Company Number +18626219087 . Please send me your number as well . I can not wait to hear the sound of your lovely voice sweetie . Have a great night sleep  . I will be looking forward to read from you or get a call from you soon .
Yours Forever
Christian

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.110) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: ux3sSINKs+7oXN4F929R9a7zNeErvFW/KKv6rSUH3lSQIZFVfqfNSAPcjUPuaBB1
Received: from blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.110]) by COL0-MC1-F30.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:15:21 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W56 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:15:22 -0800
X-TMN: [JOSotlbtPUc090Nk3Bytslcm0EO5NSsA]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W5609FD09801B12F7F556CEAEAD0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_9dcf16e1-1cbc-4fd7-8b78-53baa578a4a7_"
Subject: RE: I hope you are fine !!!!!!
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:15:21 -0800
In-Reply-To: <BLU182-W29704B37646BC3CEB8171FAEA30@phx.gbl>
References:
0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jan 2014 22:15:22.0074 (UTC) FILETIME=[6F9443A0:01CF1C76]

--_9dcf16e1-1cbc-4fd7-8b78-53baa578a4a7_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2014 um 23:54 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 04. Februar 2014 um 21:59

Baby please give me your number so I can call you . I care to talk to you everyday on the phone

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.78) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: Tq44xYrn81umAxwZOur7fTb8jlAoHIhvLGVKyq3tn4I2dVXUCuf6vLzIH1veEOhg
Received: from blu0-omc3-s3.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.78]) by COL0-MC1-F3.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 3 Feb 2014 14:03:28 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W13 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s3.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 3 Feb 2014 14:03:28 -0800
X-TMN: [AStpLWnJm2QnCYUCTXFV7E2w28Vjd2o7XPG+ONM/NXc=]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W136D6B004D32FEA147C942AEAB0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_443bc951-3298-4eaa-bd8d-2bef3b5cbf9a_"
Subject: RE: Baby
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 14:03:27 -0800
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W43C669E8F6DB4CEED6C65EF5AC0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W43C669E8F6DB4CEED6C65EF5AC0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Feb 2014 22:03:28.0264 (UTC) FILETIME=[C4980080:01CF212B]

--_443bc951-3298-4eaa-bd8d-2bef3b5cbf9a_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2014 um 23:54 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #12 - 05. Februar 2014 um 23:55

Zitat:
+18626219087

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +1 862621XXXX

Number billable as      geographic number
Country or destination      United States
City or exchange location      Bloomfield, NJ
Original network provider      Level 3 Communications, Llc - Nj

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 07. Februar 2014 um 22:04

Hello Gorgeous xxxxx
I want you to know I do value our friendship allot more than words can say ,You are like a dream I never thought would ever come true for me. Each time I read your email I started  smiling with glee. My eyes shine with glee . makes me feel we are meant to be together . You are so special to me. I haven't talked to anyone else all this while I have been writing mails back and forth with you. You make me feel special like never before. So far, the things that you are doing shows me that you are such a caring person. I just want to be loved and have someone to love back the way I've always wanted.That's my best friend, my soul mate, my lover and my beauty. I know you are just the one I am looking for all my life. The feeling I'm having for you is so real and I can't wait to fall so deeply in love with you someday. I'm ready to take it one day at a time cos that's the most important point in any relationship. 
Few people come into our lives and make everything shine, but you're one of those rare and splendid jewels who makes the whole world bright.I have been sad all my life being lonely without a loving friend like you. But Since I met you and started sending email with you, I've always been a happy man with smile all over my face. When I was alone and blue, you were there for me, and you made me feel strong enough to accomplish anything through the mail you send me sometimes. I Do appreciate the lovely conversation we both had lately, I feel comfortable chatting back and forth with you if I must confess.!!! big smile!!!
If everything in this world changes, I will never change the way I feel about. You have brighten my days with your loving and comfort words.  I live to be with you, hold your arms, to see your smile each day as it spark up my day. . my heart shall always be through to you in our friendship as long as we communicate with each other through the help of God.  I miss you so much. I want you to know I try calling you couple of time but a male pick the call up . I just hope everything is alright with you where you at . Kisses and hugs to you and I await your respond soon 
Yours Forever 
Christian

[Spoiler=Quelltext Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.96) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: ZB4QAJQPxY6KH4kbaiSTgRc7SI1qaxFdR2QxplgRm9S1XYn4fIqdrlu3Gmsl3ymK
Received: from blu0-omc3-s21.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.96]) by COL0-MC3-F54.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 7 Feb 2014 05:18:15 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W68 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s21.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 7 Feb 2014 05:18:14 -0800
X-TMN: [VQArwPkPaAfdTk/ZqmDDBZLQEcF+Yl/X]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W680063B600033BF17E5E9FAE970@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_1977266f-a92d-419d-a284-b099d5f35744_"
Subject: RE: Baby !!!!!!
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 05:18:14 -0800
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W931FCE3988391027A95EA7F5AA0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W931FCE3988391027A95EA7F5AA0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Feb 2014 13:18:14.0771 (UTC) FILETIME=[0EBD9430:01CF2407]

--_1977266f-a92d-419d-a284-b099d5f35744_

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 05:18:14 -0800

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 10. Februar 2014 um 22:36

Dear I miss you as much as you miss me . It is so hurting the phone number you gave me can not reach you . Please kindly give to me the right number so I can easily call you and listen to the sound of your voice . I care so much about you and I promise to always be there for you in good and bad times . Please give me your heart and I promise to give it a home . I will patiently wait for your respond soon . 
Yours Forever
Christian

[Spoiler=Quelltext Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.116.90) smtp.mailfrom=christianhatley1960@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=christianhatley1960@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: VjFX4VgkRryFXdSW7OS9Mo8jVYjlHsTbR6ucbfA4+tjz6gqquPkvG2q6GyS5CMJG
Received: from blu0-omc3-s15.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.90]) by COL0-MC1-F11.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 9 Feb 2014 11:03:59 -0800
Received: from BLU182-W10 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s15.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 9 Feb 2014 11:03:58 -0800
X-TMN: [C6WusRkrqPesddNEJs51k+R4Eas2BuwT]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W10B23E443E31A67DC0A1AFAE910@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_0e565d3f-58cd-4545-9be6-730ea7a5a12f_"
Subject: RE: Phone number
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 11:03:58 -0800
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W931FCE3988391027A95EA7F5AA0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W931FCE3988391027A95EA7F5AA0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Feb 2014 19:03:58.0879 (UTC) FILETIME=[B004C2F0:01CF25C9]

--_0e565d3f-58cd-4545-9be6-730ea7a5a12f_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema