Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Fred <fred_taylor12@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 4872 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Fred <fred_taylor12@hotmail.com>
01. Dezember 2013 um 21:12

Er hat sich vor ein paar Tagen bei Tagged gemeldet.  Zwinkernd

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=31598343

Zitat:

Fred Taylor 

Tagline: i am a single father, i have a daughter  

Adresse: Scotland, United Kingdom  
Beziehungsstatus: Single   
Interessiert an: Freunde, Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung, Netzwerken  
Orientierung: Heterosexuell  

Über mich: 
Do you know that describing oneself is very hard and sometimes get sentimental..Despite that we give it a try,but we only get to say good things about ourselves knowing that everyone does have a bad part to himself which i know no one will contradict that...Lets me go like this (remember only good things (smiles)..)...I am a nice guy,caring ,loving ,kind,open minded ,straightforward, and honest..I am a very concerned person and i hardly ignore whats going on around me,maybe that's a bad part about me ...I don't really know about this ..but some people do ask me if i am in the military or ever was ..cos i had a serious look..tell me is that true?..cos i do stand in front of the mirror and i do see a smiling and happy face .. But i do get serious sometimes ..and when i get to have fun ..i am the funniest....I like to travel a lot ..I have been to so many places and i found the place very interesting ..Egypt..I was in love with the strucutres ...they are so strong and unique.considering how old they were ...I was very interested in them .

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Dezember 2013 um 23:03 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Fred <fred_taylor12@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. Dezember 2013 um 21:14

Hello Beautiful,
I am so sorry for writing you late,First, I must say a big thank you for taking out your time to write me and I want you to know that its really a fulfilling thing for me to send you a message and new things happen to people anytime and I want you to know that this is one new thing that wants to happen to you and I am here for a new thing no games but real affection, I really do appreciate it and like I said,you are so beautiful to my eyes and I love what I see!! I am so happy to see an e-mail from you. Smile! How are are you doing this day that the lord has made? are you doing OK? I'm doing pretty wonderful.
Well, I have to give you an insight about me ok... My name is Fred Taylor, I was born and raised in Port Of Spain,Trinidad and Tobago,and thats where am originally from ..I am 49yrs old,  I'm a October baby, I am 190cm high, I was married to my lost wife, Jessica for 18yrs before she died in a plane crash in 2006, she was my sister, my mother, my best friend and my wife! She meant the world to me and her death left a very big vaccum in my heart..I miss her so much, but I know I have to go on with my life..She was from Camden, New Jersey in America..I must confess I have not dated or been with any woman since she died!...I have a daughter, Ashley,she is 20 years old and currently attending University of California in USA wanting to major in Psychology, but that could change, you know how it goes...smile! I love her so much and we have a wonderful relationship..  I am the first and only child. I have a very small but wonderful family and I love them all very very much and we are really close!.. My father died in 2002, he was a great man and I miss him so so much! He was such an inspiration to me and fun to be with as well, I really miss him!   
I am an environmental analyst / oil and gas engineer. I earned my degree in the University of Liverpool, in Liverpool UK in 1984, but got my MBA in 2007 at the Oxford university. I have a degree in Environmental Science...I used to work for a company that designs cooling systems for agricultural tractors, but after many years of doing the corporate thing, I decided to be my own boss and now I do a little of everything, mainly involved in the projects surrounding the conversions of gas stations into handling gas with more than 10% ethanol. Something that interests me is good for the environment and of course with anyone paying attention to the price of gas now days, very lucrative as well.....I live in Frankfurt in Germany, but I do travel on business often, so I don’t consider myself to be from any place in particular.
I am presently in London UK and I had to travel down to purchase mechanical parts for an agricultural cooperative and will be here for a few weeks. There is a lot of oil there (Scotland) and with the lack of infrastructure resources; they are very creative in the utilization of their main resource…Oil. The project would involve bringing equipment to the Scotland / Germany that would be used to make the proper adaptations to the current technology, so gas stations can sell gas with more than 10% ethanol. Unfortunately, we have the resources, but due to political interests in the government and the domestic oil industry, there isn’t a lot of work being done around this and as you can imagine the Agriculture Industry is very interested in the development of these stations, so their production of corn will increase and therefore, their profits. To me, it’s a win situation all around. We all win and the environment is protected as well. I am not one of those “green earthy” people, but if I can do my part and make money at the same time, why not? Smile.....I want to really say that I am based in a place and with a happy and firmly built family thats why i decided to search for that woman that will wipe out my tears of loneliness and sadness and get to focus on her while I am here and i know that i am going back home to meet her and shower upon her all the love I have got.
Hey, I have to say I don't know why I chose to write you of all the beautiful women on that site, I guess there is something special about you which you have to let me know! A friend on mine introduced me to the site  I signed up and didn't get the chance to see what it was all about until I wrote you.. So, you are the only one seeing my pictures and its for your eyes only, if you don't like what you see, please, let me know ok!!
I really hope I have not bored you telling you about me, Please, Let me know what you think about my pictures now that you seen what I look like!...Smile!, I will e-mail later ok... Have a wonderful night...Smile for me and please, put a smile on someone's face tonight..
Kisses from a Guardian Angel!
Fred

Spoiler:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.156; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-SID-PRA: fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: q9AGnKbwsQb86TXueQRDhN4zv90i0ZwT+VnKLpELBk6/zGrPprEcu++AB4wS3QvE
Received: from col0-omc3-s17.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.156]) by BAY0-MC4-F30.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 30 Nov 2013 14:47:56 -0800
Received: from COL129-W78 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s17.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 30 Nov 2013 14:47:55 -0800
X-TMN: [+qEI3USuHYaOgtF+nF9wnazwUb7kUbmpPGCVa2NMkyk=]
X-Originating-Email: [fred_taylor12@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W787E0860084391F65457E59BE80@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_17c12a4a-dc11-49ae-9135-71f9d3533c91_"
To: xxx
Subject: RE: ABOUT ME FRED FROM TAGGED
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 22:47:55 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Nov 2013 22:47:55.0855 (UTC) FILETIME=[35C055F0:01CEEE1E]

--_17c12a4a-dc11-49ae-9135-71f9d3533c91_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_1a92787e-9c88-4a54-a83d-08c5eed9c09b_"

--_1a92787e-9c88-4a54-a83d-08c5eed9c09b_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Fred_AGAIN.jpg ( 8 KB | Downloads )
Fred_AGAIN.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 01. Dezember 2013 um 21:57

Mail über Hotmail, genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 22:47:55 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Nov 2013 22:47:55.0855 (UTC) FILETIME=[35C055F0:01CEEE1E]

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Antwort #3 - 01. Dezember 2013 um 22:13

Gelistet my Romancescam: http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=189933&t=20498

Das heißt, auch bei uns:  Smiley

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 02. Dezember 2013 um 13:38

Und ich dachte, er würde Winston Garner <winston_garner@hotmail.com> heißen. Smiley
So nannte er sich im März 2013 noch bei romancescam!

Basis wird vermutlich eine Scammail vom 31. August 2011 von Lawson <Lawsoncole23@yahoo.com> sein. Smiley
Bei den Scamwarners erschienen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 02. Dezember 2013 um 22:22

Hello xxxxx
I am so happy each time I read from you and I feel so accomplished and satisfied whenever I write you back. I will want to know What do you really want in a man and are you sure you are ready for the full commitment that will lead to marriage? As for me I am fully ready to establish a happy family with that woman of my dreams...all i just want to do now is to secure a good relationship with you and know for sure that I am coming home to meet you and there after we be together happily forever. My mom would always tell me before she died that Love isn't about the looks, the size, the age, the distance, material things or whatever..its about the inner feeling and character shared and that's what I am willing to share with you my Lady. I am not here to talk the talk, but to walk the walk down the mile of love with that woman that will wipe the tears of loneliness off my face...till that land that has no tears or sorrows of love. I love, beautiful walks in parks or simply strolling in the city just to walk. But that alone is not beautiful. If there would be a preferred partner by my side, it would be much nicer. Are you truly ready for a serious relationship and you are willing to be supportive in any way to take good care of your man. I have lots of love inside of me and I am willing to share it and shower it on a special lady as long as she is ready to love me back. I know how it feels to be heart broken and I have promised myself not to break the heart of a woman because I have a very fragile heart that I will not want to just give to any kind of woman to handle carelessly. I want you to get back to me and let me know what you feel about all I have said.and always know that I am thinking about you and I care so much about you. Smile for me My Angel!!!

Kisses from your Guardian Angel.
Fred

Here is my number where you can reach me  +447035974232

Spoiler:
FPWRNrNUNJ6EGU0NOVZs4hmdDfXICjlnHTDEc95+82U0jRAa/cxrpWQKdb6gtGmKr6FSASwo=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.150; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: wjOUhaRId9t0zeIGkOShv1iNITQ2+eBJoaVYuTtBKbTdUd0w8uaT2oNp4cc6yCEY
Received: from col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.150]) by COL0-MC1-F5.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 2 Dec 2013 04:56:04 -0800
Received: from COL129-W82 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 2 Dec 2013 04:56:04 -0800
X-TMN: [qvdGpUQ2dgZV9T2NOcod7fsTn9yYT9J4]
Message-ID: <COL129-W827F385F9B9D7087D02AFB9BEA0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_31ee8e6e-2cda-4c8f-90a5-55d739f5a4b2_"
Subject: WALK THE WALK
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:56:04 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W2903104E777DD785108033F5EB0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W2903104E777DD785108033F5EB0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Dec 2013 12:56:04.0214 (UTC) FILETIME=[DBFD7160:01CEEF5D]

--_31ee8e6e-2cda-4c8f-90a5-55d739f5a4b2_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Antwort #6 - 03. Dezember 2013 um 13:40

Wieder Hotmail Inline! Genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar!

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:56:04 +0000

Zur Telefonnummer:

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +44 70359XXXXX
Number billable as      universal access number
Country or destination      United Kingdom
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Open Telecom International Ltd.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 05. Dezember 2013 um 21:43

My Dear,
Its really fulfilling and breath taking reading your mail again this afternoon, your thoughts made my night perfect...i had a long night and slept like a baby as I had lots of things to do down here yesterday...done with 4 Purchases of the Pump Adapters and still has 6 to go. I really read deep your letter over and over and It was all filled with what I want in my woman and what I want to give to her as well. I want you to know that no one is perfect, we all are different in life with different perspectives, but there comes a time when a man and a woman will come together, sharing words, ideas, feelings, thoughts and advice thereby building a very strong and formidable family that will last long into everlasting happiness. I am not saying I am perfect baby all I want you to know is that I am fit for that kind of man you want in your life that will give you that ride all the way into everlasting happiness.
I have always wanted the best of things in life ever since I was a kid some came and some didn't come anyway......lol but that didn't make me change from whom God made me to be, i have been kind to people and have been into real big troubles because of it but I didn't and haven't changed till now and that's why God have been showing me favor and the latest favor he has shown me is meeting that woman that He knows is fit to wipe off the tears of loneliness that's been on my face for the past 3yrs and that YOU baby. I am really glad meeting you and I sure know that there is an happy ending to what we have started. All I just ask from you is your full support in everything i do.......A woman that will be my confidant always, because I don't like third parties especially when it comes to issues with my Relationship first and my Job. I believe I and my woman should settle all issues within ourselves and no other person, all issues should be between just the TWO of US and no third Parties.
I am looking for that woman that I can handle everything I have in life in her hands and she wont fail me, that woman that will be my all in all. My Job demands a lot and I must confess that it has lots of profit hung to it, especially the project that i am handling now, but I don't want to have all of that to myself.....that will be so selfish of me(smile!) that's why I am seeking that woman that will be like a mother to me, correct me and not condemn me when I am wrong, that woman that will be there to give me the full support in everything I do and i mean everything i do in life. And i am ready to make her happy and be fulfilled in life. I am fully ready to do anything for her to make her happy and give the relationship all it takes to make it work. I have a British accent..i hope that wont scare you away(smile)
I want to start up a relationship here with you baby so that I can know and be looking forward to coming home to meet the woman of my dreams. As i don't want to be lonely any more. Loneliness isn't Ideal for those of us that likes companionship as its one of the deadliest diseases on earth and it can kill at anytime. That's why I am so happy that we both are ready to fight against it now and we are taking the steps already. I think I will have to drop lines here as I have to get backto work now....i had to order for food at the hotel today so I just finished eating in my hotel room now. I will kinda be having a long day today but I will definitely write you as soon as I am back from work . do wish me luck today and don't forget to put a smile on someones face for me today.
Kisses
Fred

[spoiler= Quelltext Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.156; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: sVA9kZgH/CubNalycT+VvQDWAY4QTx+HokSDbivGqQ+7ryy6Zf5UgJpWLHW/gXFt
Received: from col0-omc3-s17.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.156]) by BAY0-MC3-F8.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 3 Dec 2013 05:28:26 -0800
Received: from COL129-W21 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s17.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 3 Dec 2013 05:28:26 -0800
X-TMN: [RbVER8lVm97ByBpml1RDd0g4soFHZUkv]
Message-ID: <COL129-W21DF0F272B32F6B7557A829BD50@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_9b49df45-78fa-49c9-bda7-a22a8b97069e_"
Subject: LETTER TO A PRECIOUS WOMAN
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 13:28:26 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W2DA0703EE38636B4FDAA8F5EA0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W2DA0703EE38636B4FDAA8F5EA0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Dec 2013 13:28:26.0342 (UTC) FILETIME=[8C006860:01CEF02B]

--_9b49df45-78fa-49c9-bda7-a22a8b97069e_
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Dezember 2013 um 21:44 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 07. Dezember 2013 um 23:07

Hey Love,
Sweetie i want you to know that thoughts of you made mine perfect today, I had a very long day and am really tired but still you were all on my mind. The real reason I'm writing this letter to you is because I am starting to fall for you, and it is driving me crazy, because I can't seem to tell you how I really feel. I need to know where I stand in your life and if it could ever be more than what we are now because I'm starting to develop strong feelings towards you, and I don't know why especially when I haven't met you in person and barely know what you are really like in person.
I like your eyes, your smile, your hair, your body, it drives me off the wall. I want you to know, I can be myself when I am with you. You make me feel like I have not felt in a long time. I feel like I can tell you anything, I love everything about you, to be totally honest you do something to me that no other has, I just want you to know what I feel for you is that awesome sudden feeling of love that poets write about and that we mere mortals only dream of experiencing. It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. I don't care about sounding forward or anything anymore **Honey***....I don't know how you do it but every time I thought about you today I found myself smiling, Words cannot describe what goes through my mind when I think of you! It just boggles me how someone I barely know could feel so wonderful to be with. I wont say bye for now just hope to talk to you later:). Honey I want you to have a wonderful night filled with the dreams of me and I will dream of you too. What did you eat tonight? Please write to me your mobile number where i can call you and get to talk to you honey.
Falling for you,
Fred

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.147; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: e/g/3djyj0A+b4IOJbDIokNnsUHibDn2t9mH2tZ53eFeU2oK+RnidqfN4s+6QOPU
Received: from col0-omc3-s9.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.147]) by SNT0-MC4-F21.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:48:23 -0800
Received: from COL129-W33 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s9.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:48:23 -0800
X-TMN: [fZAyjBkJrJbn011QYTvnkyN/R+h1/MxZ]
Message-ID: <COL129-W33D145DC4A364926C34F779BD70@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_93babc97-a88e-403d-b476-fb6bae592b6d_"
Subject: FALLING FOR YOU
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 22:48:22 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W13E42D1B12C73C1FF9F181F5D70@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W13E42D1B12C73C1FF9F181F5D70@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Dec 2013 22:48:23.0108 (UTC) FILETIME=[1A0F9040:01CEF20C]

--_93babc97-a88e-403d-b476-fb6bae592b6d_

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2013 um 01:59 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 10. Dezember 2013 um 21:56

Hello Love,
                How are you doing this early hour my darling woman as i am sorry for the late response and i am writing to you now as the internet has been bad here and i have just had the time to come online and i hope you are doing good.
You are like a dream I never thought would ever come true for me. My eyes shine with glee when I know you are thinking of me. You are so special to me; I haven't ever talked to anyone so like you before. You make me feel special like never before. So far, the things that you are doing shows me that you are such a caring person who would love me forever till the end of time. I just want to be loved and have someone to love back the way I've always wanted. I want to find my best friend, my soul mate, my lover and my xxxxx. I feel as if you may just be the one I am looking for and have been searching for all my life. These are the feelings I am having for you as of this moment.
I love you so much, I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you......my day isn't complete without me writing to you don't you know that?
Ever since the first time we sent emails to each other, I've been missing you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I can't wait until I have the chance to hold you in my arms. You're the most wonderful woman I have ever met. I know it's kinda frustrating to talk via the computer sometimes, I just want you to remember I long for nothing but to keep you happy. You're always in my thoughts and in my heart. I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much, on your face.
I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, xxxxx, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!
Fred

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.143; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: fsfUim5NfUN/D1wm6R2F5Fhh0St9y9u4Cq8p9xU49haxmkgpO+yElfNsc+XK656u
Received: from col0-omc3-s5.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.143]) by COL0-MC4-F26.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 8 Dec 2013 23:22:58 -0800
Received: from COL129-W90 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 8 Dec 2013 23:22:58 -0800
X-TMN: [P/CZcKyJq6hX2w3C9A8xaaYyUFeCjWP3]
Message-ID: <COL129-W9076D8B683704B2B744EC19BD30@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_45208a6b-48bd-4ea0-b5c2-a9887d9b98f0_"
Subject: DREAM COME TRUE
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 07:22:57 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W409B6A8DA585D634F0284CF5D10@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W409B6A8DA585D634F0284CF5D10@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Dec 2013 07:22:58.0238 (UTC) FILETIME=[7C4FC5E0:01CEF4AF]

--_45208a6b-48bd-4ea0-b5c2-a9887d9b98f0_
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Dezember 2013 um 22:14 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 15. Dezember 2013 um 22:38

Good Afternoon Sweet Thing,
I miss you so much I don't even know where to start this mail from. I tried writing you but the internet connection over here is very poor and I couldn't stay online also tried calling you but with no response. I looked at your picture yesterday and I realized I love your picture so much I couldn't wait to hold you in my arms and make you feel the love I have for you. I know this might sound a little crazy but I want to be 60 years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I feel like I want to cook a meal with you and have us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire
goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in our yacht... and get caught and streak back to our room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want to hold your hand and let you scream at me while you bring our kids around . I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.
My life lately has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace. Anytime I find a way out of this mess fate or destiny manages to snatch it away from me. The day that I realized that I loved you, it felt like my bad dream had ceased, like my life became complete. Sitting here and thinking about the times we've spent together, I still wonder if I'm dreaming this magical life with you. Being in love with you brings joy into my life again, when I thought I couldn't feel this way about anyone anymore. You came into my life and made everything so much easier and better. You know pride sometimes gets in the way of us expressing our emotions but with you I've decided to let go. I'm just thankful that you're in my life. The road for us is still long and wide, but remember I will always be by your side to support you no matter what. Every single day that passes, I thank God for you. I love you more than you could ever imagine. Honey, I want to be with you for all time. Together we can do anything. Our love is what keeps a smile on my face, knowing that you are there. I love you!....I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in my entire life. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank.
For almost the past week, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past week, you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face. For almost the past week, I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved. Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. I know it is closer now than ever before. It is just that there may be a few more obstacles that we need to clear up, and I think you know what I am talking about. Besides that, we can and I know we will survive. What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost. I want to treat you like you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess. Each day I hope I can give just a little of what bliss you give me.
Loving you Always and Forever,I Love You xxxxx I Love You I Love You  I Love You
Fred

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.142; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: LemEmc0NPDny/9Ywimu8nSgWMQ7/3CARhdQQKPXjiz+mrJWL5E4iAtjq7Eqlycmj
Received: from col0-omc3-s4.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.142]) by SNT0-MC4-F25.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 15 Dec 2013 05:12:58 -0800
Received: from COL129-W92 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s4.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 15 Dec 2013 05:12:58 -0800
X-TMN: [wFgKoOCfowQaq3Dkij0wQpPG5+yZ4nWf]
Message-ID: <COL129-W92C6789C1F4BF10F6985409BD90@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a086d1eb-dbd1-443f-8503-d5bf0c64297b_"
Subject: COMMITMENT
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:12:58 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W47374E4E4D3AD1C5669372F5D20@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W47374E4E4D3AD1C5669372F5D20@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Dec 2013 13:12:58.0634 (UTC) FILETIME=[600066A0:01CEF997]

--_a086d1eb-dbd1-443f-8503-d5bf0c64297b_
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Dezember 2013 um 23:00 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 19. Dezember 2013 um 23:09

Dear xxxxx
Good Morning to you my dear,How was your night?I am so sorry for keeping silence for about 4days now as i have been worried and also i keep thinking about you constantly through out my day and night, and I know this usually isn't me, "how can it be real?" but I constantly find myself wondering how you feel. We haven't met but there is something about you that effects me so much. No matter what I am doing down here at work, I find that it is you I am thinking of and on that I have no doubt. You are unlike anyone I have ever met, and not telling you how I feel would be my only regret. In some years of looking, there has been not one to move me and affect me the way that you have done.
I have been facing some serious problems over here since 3days now. And from the looks of things I might not be able to meet you as soon as I thought. I intended to contact you when I get to GERMANY I thought I would never have to tell you about what has been going on with me over here. However, I also don't want you think of me as an unreliable person. So I decided to explain my current situation in details. Firstly, 3 days ago. I tried to make a purchase with my credit card and it was declined. When I called my bank back home to find out why the transaction was declined. I was informed that a hold had been placed on my account because they noticed a lot of unusual transactions and wire transfers. When I told them to release the hold, they politely refused. They insisted that I appear at one of there branches in Person. I told them this was not possible as I was out of the country at the moment. They suggested I visit one of there International Corporate Branches. After I unsuccessfully tried to find one of these for a whole day. I called my bank again and asked them to give me the location of there Corporate branch in the UNITED KINGDOM. This was when I was told that they did not have one down here. I thought this was not a serious problem all along. I have purchased 10 pump adapters for the fusion of gasoline and ethanol at a 25% ratio. The current amount of ethanol being used in GERMANY is 10% and this would make the price of gas in the stations that service with them, decrease by at least 10% since they will need to keep about 5% of the profits to cover for the initial expense of setting this up, which will take each station about a year to recover their initial investment. I finished the purchase of the pumps since on friday, so immediately after the purchase, I went straight to the shippers office to get the shipping cost and process settled so that the Pump Adapters will be shipped home immediately, I was all day at the shipping office and left there around 8:45pm on saturday all because of what is happening here. Honey each pump adapter is 27,000.00 Euros and I have purchased them all with my own money. However, now I am facing the cost of the container in which it will be shipped to GERMANY, which I was originally told, I would have to pay once the container is in GERMANY since I was sharing the container with another company because the size of the pumps did not occupy a full container. Now I am being told not only I need to have my own container, but I need to pay for the shipping in advance and have 7 business days to complete the transaction or they will start assessing storage charges for each additional day of 1,000.00 Pounds and if I don’t pay that, I can’t even get my equipment back to try and store somewhere else until I have the additional funds. My problem is that all my capital is now invested in this like i have told you before how important the project is and what profit is coming out from it to me and since I work as an independent contractor, I will not get another advance on the project until at least 20% of the stations have been set up, in other words two stations. I know it will only take me about 2 days once I am home to make the adaptations to one gas station, so in a matter of 3 days, I would be collecting another large sum of money.
In the mean time, I have the cost of the shipping to pay (35,000 Euros) and of course the appropriate exporting taxes I need to pay which should be about 8% of the value of the equipment (about 21,600 Euros). I have some cash left with me but I need to continue to pay for my stay here and a way of mobilizing in the city so I can continue to try and get this shipment out of the port. So I would not need 56,600 Euros, just the 54,000 Euros but if I am faced with having to pay for daily storage I don’t know how I will get the equipment out to GERMANY and face to be in breach of my contract with the bureau.
So now is not that i don't have any money but i can't access my account from here because of the poor banking they have here with my bank and also my account is on hold and i will have to appear in person at my bank before i can get money out and I have already spent most of all my money on this project...I was hoping when i come over to GERMANY then on Tuesday i will get money...But i never planned for all this that is happening now...And i really hate all this that is happening now...I really don't know if you can be of help to me honey and i promise to pay you back the money when i get to GERMANY ..Please let me know if you can be able to help me out...I really don't need that much...I over spent the money i came here with and now i am very broke and can't pay for this anymore...I really have pay them 52,000 Euros now..Sweetie i have a balance of like 2,000 Euros to pay for this...I really don't know if you can be able to help me with that honey... so i can be able to leave here on Wednesday night as scheduled for GERMANY...I really look forward to hear from you soon honey...And if you think you will be able to help me let me know so i can give you the address you will be sending the money too..I guess you know my name...I will use my ID to get the money here....Please i will love it if you can help me out...Thanks ...Fred..Very sad now...I think i need to get some rest now...I just feel like all i have been working on all my life is coming to an end now... I hope now you truly understand my position.
Well Sweetheart I really would have loved to meet you as soon as possible as you are all i am thinking of as i will be home on Saturday morning if you can help me out... I will be waiting to hear from you and I hope to hear from as soon as you get this.I will also be sending you my flight details as soon as i get money and you can pick me up from the airport,Please let me know the airport that is closer to you and you can pick me up when i arrive as i will send you my flight details later today.
Your Husband.
Fred

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.141; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: U26YeWwvwkS65C2bgTZty6T/gOp3O/746nSgQ1ZnZSfPqJk1kfTyJOXLvw2PGLgd
Received: from col0-omc3-s3.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.141]) by SNT0-MC1-F23.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 19 Dec 2013 03:52:57 -0800
Received: from COL129-W75 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s3.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 19 Dec 2013 03:52:57 -0800
X-TMN: [bkdnrPPZnDiEhsVdY8Iz7o6XKxXXiy/P]
Message-ID: <COL129-W75D4F75CB4D70B3CC8FE3E9BC50@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_0ee8970c-f9fa-4225-808e-0e1f6cf3b969_"
Subject: SITUATIONS AROUND ME
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:52:57 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W4550A546402D259C9D8948F5D90@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W4550A546402D259C9D8948F5D90@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Dec 2013 11:52:57.0549 (UTC) FILETIME=[DBFBF7D0:01CEFCB0]

--_0ee8970c-f9fa-4225-808e-0e1f6cf3b969_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Dezember 2013 um 23:31 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 23. Dezember 2013 um 21:34

Hello Love,
          Thank you for the message and the trust you have in me my darling woman,i want you to know that everything will be fine with us as i have just look for a way to have my passport send out to you as i need to be careful here because the Scanner in the hotel is not working and i will go out to look for a cafe out today and have it scanned and i can have it send out to you, you will send the money to.

NAME: FRED TAYLOR
Account Number 07-02-46 24293648
IBAN: GB64 NAIA 0702 4624 2936 48
BIC: NAIAGB21
SWIFT INTERMEDIARY BANK: MIDLGB22 
BANK: Nationwide BANK

As soon as you have the money send out to this details from your bank today or Monday Morning,Please send me the payment confirmation slip. Please tell your bank to make the transfer an express transfer. I am waiting to have the confirmation slip as soon as you make the payment.
I wish you a good day and i am thinking about you love,I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.Thank you honey for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time xxxxx and i will not disappoint you my darling.
I wish you a beautiful day filled with the thought of me.
Your Loving Man
Fred

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.153; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: NtDVzI7fYHk1CbL2koQG5SOIIQF4z4ZYYZ2DwIPwTsNduT357pK9c2XR3JABZITV
Received: from col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.153]) by BAY0-MC3-F20.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 20 Dec 2013 02:04:10 -0800
Received: from COL129-W30 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 20 Dec 2013 02:04:10 -0800
X-TMN: [ROdMlBahKUnbMynGpTacOlmgjHNzrFx4]
Message-ID: <COL129-W30AB4B404A295619947B219BC40@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_5694f6ba-1153-497c-b5a5-d0363709e024_"
Subject: TRUST IS GOOD
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:04:10 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W524AEBDEDF72E8FC6DCF72F5C50@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W524AEBDEDF72E8FC6DCF72F5C50@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Dec 2013 10:04:10.0326 (UTC) FILETIME=[D3DE8760:01CEFD6A]

--_5694f6ba-1153-497c-b5a5-d0363709e024_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-15"
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Dezember 2013 um 22:42 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 23. Dezember 2013 um 21:37

Hello Love,
               How are you doing today and how was your day my darling woman?I have just attached to you my Passport now and i want you to be very careful with it as i have believe in you and i want you to know that i cannot wait to be with you xxxxx.I wish you a good night and i hope to hear good news from you..
I am waiting to hear back from you.
Your Loving Husband.
Fred

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.148; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=fred_taylor12@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: mItcj9HicsnCXDebwNO2hdvoWObGAjFRMXRbtSRIJJVF9ZP1yvLK4VGrSKtg6gku
Received: from col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.148]) by BAY0-MC1-F44.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:11:11 -0800
Received: from COL129-W11 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:11:11 -0800
X-TMN: [Im97jXkph229jaGuzAaUBUi2HdLu3Fg+]
Message-ID: <COL129-W113A97A935F7BD5A750ACB9BC40@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_a873314e-7a40-49da-ae0b-0cafe24adfea_"
Subject: MY PASSPORT
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:11:10 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W524AEBDEDF72E8FC6DCF72F5C50@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W524AEBDEDF72E8FC6DCF72F5C50@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Dec 2013 19:11:11.0108 (UTC) FILETIME=[3E946C40:01CEFDB7]

--_a873314e-7a40-49da-ae0b-0cafe24adfea_
     boundary="_b5123f1d-b386-447a-a64c-48c47552296e_"

--_b5123f1d-b386-447a-a64c-48c47552296e_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-15"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable[/spoiler]

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Dezember 2013 um 22:58 von Uli »  

423014788_-_Taylor.jpg ( 66 KB | Downloads )
423014788_-_Taylor.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 23. Dezember 2013 um 23:03

Zum gefälschten Pass 423014788  von Fred Taylor:

Den Pass haben wir jeweils dreimal mit dieser Nummer und mit 423914798!
In all den Pässen gibt es die Verunstaltung des maschinenlesbaren Teiles.
Und so ein Passfoto ist in den USA nicht möglich!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema