Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Marriam Gobah <marriamgobah003@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 3651 mal)

Mario Pereda
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Frankfurt an Main
Marriam Gobah <marriamgobah003@hotmail.com>
20. November 2013 um 13:35

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Ich wurde über Facebook kontaktiert und gebeten einer 23 jährige Dame aus der Elfenbeinküste, die sich aus Bürgerkriegsgründen in einem Flüchtlingslager im Senegal befindet, das Kontoguthaben ihres verstorbenen Vaters von 5,5 Mio US$ auf mein Konto über eine Bank in London überweisen zu lassen:
Dearest one,I hope that you are doing fine and good,
I believe you will be the right one because my heart has accepted you already after reading your profile on facebook. Here are more reasons why i asked you to write to my email box. Well my case is different here in the camp and it is my pleasure to write to you. please,i really need your help and assistance and God will bless you.My name is Miss Marriam Gobah now 23 years and i am undergraduate in general Nursing before unfortunate incident occurred along my way which brought setback in my educational career, but i am hoping to further my education in near future. I am also single and haven't gotten married, my natural colour is fair in complexion and of average height am from Ivory Coast in West Africa. I am now living here in Senegal as a Refugee due to the war in my country. Actually i never know how you will feel if this is too earlier to tell you but just because of the condition of where I'm now, as a result of the Civil War that was fought in my country, for that reason i am facing too many difficulties in life as at my age. So dear, i have to let you know about this so that you will assist me.i pray for God to strengthen you in other to help me out from here and also help me regain my normal life like others, i believe that your help to me will be a glory to the name of God and also to humanity and will also bring a turn around of my future and all together yours.

The name of my Late father was Hon.Raphael Gobah,he was the managing director (Gobat Industrial company LTD) in Abidjan the federal  capital city of Ivory Coast my country,and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels  attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

My day is very boring over here in Senegal.In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out of this soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Steve, who is one of the reverends here in the camp.He is so dear to me and i thank God for his life. Meanwhile,l am not living with him rather,l live in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Reverend's Tel number is +221777053160 if you call, tell him that you want to speak with the Ivorian girl Miss Marriam Gobah, he will send for me in the hostel to be at his office to answer your call. As a refugee, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing pertaining money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my second year in the general nursing before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please,promise me to keep this information secret to yourself and don't tell anyone until i succeed because my life is involve. When my father was alive, he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin.The amount in question is $5.5m (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to start my life may be if possible to come over there in your country or travel to any neighboring country to complete my studies while you help me manage the fund until i am true with my studies.I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to  If you have agreed to help me,I will like you to send me your contact information such as your names,age,address,telephone number and country of origin which i will use to nominate you to the bank where the money is deposited and also to know who i am dealing with. I have informed the bank about the death of my father and my intention to withdraw this money and they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and would not be permitted to handle this amount of money. They also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide if l should continue with the bank or not.I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. Like as l said, l want you to call me because i want to hear your voice.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend pastor because he is like a father to me here,but my present situation will require me to come out from this refugee camp.I attached here my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind.l hope to hear from you soon.Have a nice day
Yours sincerely,
Miss Marriam
Hello darling.
I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, How is your work over there? As for me, i am looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you thought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with me that God has answered my fasting and prayers.I was moved.

These are the contact  information's of the bank are as follows: and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transfered into your account as my trustee and partner, Let them know that it's Miss Marriam Gobah Instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Though i have already discussed with them regarding this fund and also introduced you to the management of the bank including the manager for foreign transfers of the bank.I have called them on phone and also get regular in touch with them through emails concerning the fund. I do not see anybody asking any query regarding this fund because they have accepted to release the money but all they need from me this moment is the one who will stand on my behalf to claim the money. Below is the contact information's of the bank.

Mr.Evan M.Davies
Foreign Remittance Manager.
Standard Chartered Bank Plc,
Head Office Address:
1, Basinghall Avenue,
London EC2V 5DD.
Phone: +447011133908
Fax :   +448715044246
Email: infostandardchartbankdept@aol.co.uk

The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is Mr. Evan M.Davies by the time you contacted them on Fax or email. Please  try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the ($5.5m million USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.My dear i  am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of  my life plus investing this money into a project that will develop this fund in near future.

Darling i feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to met me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my  decision not to continue staying in this country anymore. My dearest, i hope you approach  this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am all yours  and i want to be yours all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love Marriam

Hello my sweet heart,
How are you today? How is your work over there? I hope fine. Darling i have already discussed with them regarding this fund and also introduced you to the management of the bank including the manager for foreign transfers that you are my trustee and partner that you will help me transfer this fund into your account ok.  Just send them your contact the information for  them to contact you please darling if you hear any respond from the bank please try and let me know ok. Hopping to hear from you soonest.
Your Lovely Marriam

Standard Chartered Bank Plc, London(SCB)
From the office of foreign Remittance Manager.
Head Office Address:
1, Basinghall Avenue,
London EC2V 5DD.
Email:standcharrtbank@london.com

Ref.2708/scb/lon/uk/eu/ 20/11/2013.

Attn: Sir,
Reference to you  we got your contact information  through miss Marriam Gobah she  introduced you to our management for  release of Dr.Hon.Raphael Gobah's deposited fund ($5.5 Million) willed to Miss Marriam Gobah presently in Dakar Senegal. We have acknowledged the receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account. You need to be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the foreign remittance department and has programmed in our telexroom central computer of the control unit.

Therefore you require to provide proof confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin Miss Marriam Gobah to enable us process the release order, you should forward the following documents through email to our bank management for us to be sure that you are the real person instructed by miss Gobah to transfer her late father's fund to your account. You need to submit the documents of proof for the contents to be viewed properly before we commence the transfer.

1. You should present an Affidavit of claim duly prepared from court and signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on your behalf.

2. You should present a copy of Hon.Raphael Gobah's death certificate issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

3. You should present the last bank statement of account issued to Dr.Hon.Raphael Gobah by our bank.

On receipt of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Regards.
Yours sincerely,

Mrs Kay Brown(Sec./Foreign /Transfer Dept.)
Phone: +447011133908
Tel: +44 703 185 1999
Fax:+44 703 190 6308

Ich habe bereits auf de webseite REDGAGE gelesen, dass dieser Fall bekannt ist.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juli 2015 um 21:12 von Stiray » 
Grund: afr10667 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Mario Pereda
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Frankfurt an Main
Re: Marriam Gobah <marriamgobah003@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. November 2013 um 13:44

2 Fotos zu Marriam Gobah
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2013 um 16:06 von Wesermann »  

1-1_002.jpg ( 50 KB | Downloads )
1-1_002.jpg
4-1.jpg ( 165 KB | Downloads )
4-1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scam-judge
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Standort: Mukachevo
Antwort #2 - 20. November 2013 um 13:53

@ Mario Pereda

Ist das gar die Selbe???

Vivian <Viviangarang@yahoo.com>

Ich denke Ja!!!

Daher:

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2013 um 16:07 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Deltaromeo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 20. November 2013 um 14:03

Klar ist sie das. Smiley  Bilder sind schon alle in der Galerie.

Galerielink afr10667 http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=1962

@ Mario Pereda

Wir brauchen unbedingt noch die Quelltext der Mails: eMail-Quelltext finden und erkennen
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2013 um 16:07 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #4 - 20. November 2013 um 16:10

@ Mario Pereda

Bitte noch den kompleten Quelltext zu der Mail posten und zwar bitte ins Textfeld und nicht in die Betreffzeile. Habe es geändert. Bitte Anleitungen und Boardregeln lesen.

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2013 um 22:52 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema