Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Waldy / Peter <waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3767 mal)

Asia
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Angelbachtal
Waldy / Peter <waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com>
21. September 2013 um 13:30

Ich möchte über meine Bekanntschaft berichten.

Ein netter Mann bei Finya, den habe ich angeschrieben. Es gab viele Anzeichen dessen, dass er ein Scammer ist.

Er sollte ein Pipeline Ingeneur aus Wales sein, 45 Jahre alt, 184 gross, halb Wales halb Schweizer.
Geschieden, die Frau wegen Drogenabhängigkeit abgehauen.
Spricht nur Englisch, ein wenig Französisch und Italienisch, 1 leiblicher Sohn, 2 adoptierte.

Peter Waldecker, Waldy.
Spielt Golf und liebt Fussball.
Die Handynummer ist +447937141734
eMail: waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com
Benutzt seit dem 30.08 Whatsapp

Seine erste Antwort auf meine Nachricht:

Thanks for your mail.You have an interesting profile also and I like your smile.Wow We already have at least two things in common.From your statement you seem to know exactly what you want in a relationship.I am having some works to do with DEO Energy.A liitle more about my outdoor activities and I hope I dont bore you. I enjoy music, theater, movies and art. I love to travel, and to go sightseeing. I love museums, romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets.I like taking long walks and going on a cruise with a partner would sound ideal.I like travelling.I love good food and wine. I enjoy listening to slow and easy music, my favourite bands are U2 and Delta Goodrem. I like watching movies every now and then. I was feeling rather low one day and decided to watch a movie This Means War, it lifted me up completely, it was hilarious. My favourite movie is Eat, Pray, Love starring Julia Roberts.I like bowling too. Occasionally I would read a book.

These Questions meant for you to enable me know you more......

What is your favorite colour? can name a few colours
What's your preference skirt or pants?
What your favourite colour nail polish? Can name a few??
What values & qualities you see in yourself?
What are your aspirations?
What makes you happy?
Do you laugh alot?
What attracts you to a Man( I mean physically)
Are you the patient or short fuse kind,
cranky or simply happy-go-lucky?
Are you dominant in a relationship?
Are you easily jealous kind?

All these & more hope these are easy & relax to answer.

Be free to ask me any questions.

All I want to tell you ..............
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!
EVERYDAY IS A BLESSINGS!

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Cheers
Waldy

Und die nächste:

Sorry for late response, promise to be proactive henceforth.I guess I didn't put you under a lot of stress with my questions, I am sorry if I did.Thanks for the mail anyway. DEO Energy is an american multinational firm which deals with energy and supply.We graduated across few countries in Europe hopefully all across Europe in few years time.I would send you a link or maybe when we meet up for lunch/dinner I would show you a company brochure.Wow you like Delta Goodrem also. Guess we share a lot in common in the music industry.I love your colors selection, blue and green are among my favorites. Color White your favorite color. It is a color of innocence, purity and freshness. Perhaps this is why white is worn by brides as it symbolizes virginity and a new beginning.Pink a nice color also. Pink represents calmness, gentleness and romantic love. Pink is associated with traditional feminine traits and is very warm, none threatening and compassionate which describes you.For the nails color I would prefer a red for you because Red means color of passion and romance which symbolizes you.I like the adjectives you use in describing yourself.

How was your weekend, I guess you had a splendid one. Between I had a good/enjoyable & relaxing weekend.On Friday I went golfing.Do you like Golf.I could teach you if you want. Saturday I had workshop to conduct.Then after the workshop I went to a nice Thai restaurant to have a good meal.There were 10 of us ..... We chat & Laugh so much. Having relaxing dinner after a long while than we continue with coffee. I went to church on Sunday.The message was GOOD then stayed at home after church I stay at home to read all my newspapers. You know I read newspapers every day it's a habit from young. If I don't have time to read weekdays I accumulate to read on week-ends.

I do feel there are a lot of commonality between us & you have this intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas which I have. Strange not many have such quality. You also seems to be very kinesthetic - same as me.I also like your writing-skills.... Very expressive. I thank God I found you. I'm very observant about every bit details.By the way I like to be treated like a King....I will treat my woman as a queen And together we form A KINGDOM.I am a christian/ Catholic.Yes I have a son he is 8 years old.Of course I love Germany a lot. These few months makes me crave for more years/ months. Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers
Waldy ( Waldy nickname. Peter Waldecker my full names)

Und noch eine:

Hi xxx,
Sorry for my late response.Promise to be proactive henceforth.How was your vacation in Italy? Are you back because you mentioned coming back today.I am not an american, I mentioned in one of my previous mail to you that I am Swiss although my mum is welsh.I am here in Frankfurt for a business project with DEO Energy.Of course St. Leonhard is an English speaking church.My son Mike is doing great, I try to be the best dad for him.Mike's Mum and I had a perfect marriage going on until she started getting involve in drugs.Those period was one of the darkest moment in my life.I ensure I bail her out from the addiction, it was a successful for a moment then she turned into it again.She had an extra martial affair with her drug partner who eventually she moved in with after she filed and signed our divorce papers.Because Most times I am overseas on job completion,Mike is been taking care of by a nanny and his maternal grandmum when I travel.Definitely they would be friends because their ages falls in the same age peer group.Mike is so friendly that's wont be a problem.Always full with smiles like his dad.

Your job requires you to meet a lot of people , that's seem so interesting.Whats your job like and name of the firm you work for.Nice to know you a catholic.Excited we share a lot in common.To be treated like a King I meant Tender, Love and Care.I am not so keen about a woman physical attraction.What matters to me most is her personalities: Loyalty, sense of humor, warm-heartedness, caring , lovable , God fearing.I am not a dominant person, I discuss with my partner and her her views then we both make a decision together, a collective decision.Jealous not at all.I would always trust her unless she breaks the trust and no good explanation for her action.Of course I would tango workshop with you.I have found you interesting and we been having intellectual discussions.I don't have boundaries when it comes to relationship , I cant stand "CHEATS" from my partner. Send me your email so I can send you lot of pictures of me and my son.Also I access my email account more often.

Here is the link http://unternehmen.business-in-frankfurt.de/energieversorgung

Hope to hear from you soon
Cheers
Waldy

Danach folgten die Nachrichten auf meine private eMail:

How are you doing? Guess you are having a splendid day.How was your first day back to work after your holiday.I am still in Cardiff because of Mike's grandmum. Delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, disorganized behavior are  major symptoms of schizophrenia.Her situation is improving bit by bit due to proper medication, therapy, and a strong support network. I am keen for Mike to stay with her and I hired a nanny also.I live in Sachsenhausen, the southern part of Frankfurt across the river main.Frankfurt is an absolute nightmare for parking.Wow 38 hours a week that means 7-8 hours per day.Hope its not so stressful for you

Yes!Yes!Yes! the proposed military action had been suspended, no blood shed anymore. There are 4 national languages of Switzerland which are German, French, Italian and Romansh. I speak little of French and Italian. Apart from German, what other languages do you speak?Yes I have a LinkedIn account.I have attached 2 more other pictures for you and also I added you to the What'sapp platform.Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

Waldy

Ich war die ganze Zeit schon etwas unsicher, auch wenn es so schön ausgesehen hat, aber nach dieser Email, habe ich angefangen im Internet zu forschen und Eure Seite gefunden:
"Your pretty eyes and warm smile - that friendly face that I would  love to look at - sitting across the breakfast table chatting as we enjoy our coffee to begin our day.
"We get our lunch to go, and decide to spread a blanket under a big beautiful willow tree. But it isn't in a park, or even in the woods - but in a very busy part of town. Cars and people are everywhere, but we stretch the blanket out under the tree and enjoy our lunch and each other's company - totally mindless of the traffic and people around us. We're alone together even in the busiest part of town.
"Sitting on the side of a river or lake fishing, and laughing because you've caught the biggest one. Throwing sticks into the water that the dog is chasing, and teaching Maximilian and Mike how to bait their  hooks. Then comparing which is bigger - the little sunfish they caught with their excited eyes!

"Standing behind you while you're trying to make dinner, sliding my arms around your waist and teasing you with little kisses and nibbles on your neck - stealing samples from the pan while you're slapping me with the spatula to get me to stop. But when I slip a tasty piece into your mouth, then I get a thankful kiss, and we enjoy preparing the meal together.
"Walking hand in hand on a warm summer evening, then dashing into the house as the rain starts. Sitting next to the fireplace with wine or a drink - playing my guitar by candlelight, talking, laughing, and listening to the rain. Then a touch... a soft kiss... then passion.

I guess I am still romantic even if I have been single for awhile

Und am nächsten Tag hat er angefangen ein Haus in meiner Stadt zu suchen, oder bessser gesagt, ich soll ain Haus suchen, was für uns gut wäre, und er bezahlt das.
Mhm, so dumm bin ich auch wieder nicht.
Dann habe ich sein Finya statement kopiert und gegoogelt und siehe da, ich bin bei einem Nigerianer bei Badoo fündich geworden:

I developed some very positive character traits that define me. Some of these are discipline, integrity, dedication and commitment. I am a honest and sincere one women man who is faithful, loving, caring and kind. I have been refined through the unfolding of life and understand the value of being generous, sensitive and affectionate with those I love. I enjoy having fun and have a good sense of humor although I'm not a naturally funny guy. I'm easy going, down to earth and appreciate little things.As concerning the woman I'm looking for. Someone creative and fun, down to earth. A good sense of humor, a kind woman who is willing to share her life with me. I am attracted to women who have defined themselves and who know what they want out of a relationship.

Ich glaube es ist genug an Informationen.
Ich habe noch mehr Fotos aber alle sind mit Kindern.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2013 um 16:13 von zapparella »  

l8__2_.jpg ( 37 KB | Downloads )
l8__2_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Re: Waldy / Peter <waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. September 2013 um 13:53

Hi Asia!
Erstmal  Smiley

Als erster Einstieg in die Weiten dieses Forums solltes Du bitte die  Smiley

Hier ist alles genau aufgeführt, wie man übersichtlich und richtig postet und noch viele andere Informationen. 

Asia schrieb on 21. September 2013 um 13:30:
Ich glaube es ist genug an Informationen.

Zu Deinen Mails solltest Du immer auch den Quelltext posten. Nur so können wir herausfinden, ob es sich um Scam handelt oder nicht. Die Fotos mit den Kindern kannst Du auch hier einstellen, nur sind vorher bei diesen Bildern die Gesichter der Kinder zu verpixeln.
Ok, genug der Worte. Viel Spaß hier und viele Grüße
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2013 um 16:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 21. September 2013 um 14:30

@ Asia

Smiley

x5dr schrieb on 21. September 2013 um 13:53:
Die Fotos mit den Kindern kannst Du auch hier einstellen, nur sind vorher bei diesen Bildern die Gesichter der Kinder zu verpixeln.

Hier im NOSCAM (und auch NUR HIER) darfst du Bilder mit Kindern ausnahmsweise hochladen, niemals aber im öffentlichen Bereich.
Wir werden die Gesichter der Kinder unkenntlich machen und die Fotos wieder einfügen bevor wir den Beitrag veröffentlichen.
Uns fehlen noch die Quelltext der Emails, die du auf deinen Email-Account erhalten hast.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2013 um 16:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Asia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 21. September 2013 um 15:11

Alles klar.

Spoiler:
x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.136.216.168) smtp.mailfrom=waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com
X-SID-PRA: waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: Z05IJrnertFN5N4zdERn0VDJovrk2QIw5Tg/BuOkHZH4DFwl1XuwT6JQVMO7uZj8
Received: from nm28-vm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.216.168]) by SNT0-MC4-F4.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 10 Sep 2013 04:06:25 -0700
Received: from [98.137.12.58] by nm28.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Sep 2013 11:06:25 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.239] by tm3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Sep 2013 11:06:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1047.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Sep 2013 11:06:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 337550.13474.bm@omp1047.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 63556 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Sep 2013 11:06:25 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1378811185; bh=wD7IpYN8ulMxZjwjYyoQSUJkE57yIb82SF7E0/0DYgY=; Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 5eD/Xcgf0A+Yw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  YNyoIl+ur31WY=;
X-YMail-OSG: 9BvFoxUVM1lYWBb93M8_gDOpLrgyUWvAtaLXgx4tLt.HooP
_q9HcJrs0uYRX9TP0R78SFev2nuOFPpE6ONINADypF9_PxqRN7Obwc6DS2aE
69MRudz25ujsIg0Rkfkmlt.uGTF2IZNL2dGr5KF.clhNfL83r9.s.bvE49DN
YoWQlAlaKxUzNs4MIvi8zTpKmDFP.LN4nYzdOIvQYY2kqWFNK2zPYyrwRjeU
HDUW6SVERPNPvdCDgV0qD3t6p97yhTtpIqRwUsrjHkxa4cmo_ILK9S44FmUo
LYO6R7fAAx2kXPzRfKzQ4GDu8vZOqZLSuj0yBIrmyIXl2Hp7K5Irhk1vQAQi
UlBXssu50Y6LyiMVI0wzgFDNIVrl5wZAMvUUMxszTtitGL1PZ_FI_hQuGP5G
l8hLVePkRKvBvC8M0LtwvTNYjeodoh4hdx.hkxHr.v0SObkUK6WU7AlidzS0
nWwjc0Ovy5xslnLqbvvdn.kp1lAEPiISvX7ja2bTt6Ed3TeqP7H461IzI6WB
7VfeSvf6NKXEtJcHjXzd44v3Lq20wnLtPhbx17ZZ0t0NJGukCfg22J0CzVtI
-
Received: from [213.179.213.31] by web163805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Sep 2013 04:06:24 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
Message-ID: <1378811184.63005.YahooMailNeo@web163805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 04:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Waldecker Peter <waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi  ( Waldy from Finya dating site)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-352802979-2086859005-1378811184=:63005"
Return-Path: waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Sep 2013 11:06:25.0709 (UTC) FILETIME=[CA9BFDD0:01CEAE15]

---352802979-2086859005-1378811184=:63005
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2013 um 16:09 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Antwort #4 - 21. September 2013 um 15:22

Mail über Holland!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	213.179.213.31
Decimal:	3585332511
Hostname:	213.179.213.31
ISP:	SolidHost
Organization:	SolidHost
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Noord-Holland
City:	Amsterdam 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 04:06:24 -0700 (PDT)

@ Asia

Bitte auch die Quelltext von den anderen Mails posten!

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2013 um 16:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Asia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 21. September 2013 um 16:19

Ok, hier noch die Fotos.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2013 um 16:38 von zapparella »  

l6__2_.jpg ( 24 KB | Downloads )
l6__2_.jpg
l3__3_.jpg ( 33 KB | Downloads )
l3__3_.jpg
l7__2_.jpg ( 32 KB | Downloads )
l7__2_.jpg
l5.jpeg ( 35 KB | Downloads )
l5.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 21. September 2013 um 16:33

Fassen wir kurz zusammen:

Er ist halb Brite, halb Schweizer. Er lebt z.Zt. in Sachsenhausen, Frankfurt am Main und ist dort geschäftlich bei der Energieversorgung.
Zur Zeit ist er bei seiner kranken Mutter in Cardiff.
Seine Mail liefert er aber über einen holländischen Webhoster ein, der kein Internet anbietet.
Er behauptet einen LinkedIn Account zu haben - habe ich leider auch nicht gefunden.

Alles in allem sind seine Nachrichten mehr als verwirrend und durcheinander und warum schreibt er: Ich bin kein Amerikaner?
Ich gehe stark davon aus, daß es sich um einen westafrikanischen Scammer handelt.

Die "l"-Bezeichnungen der Bilder deuten darauf hin, daß sie aus einem MySpace-Profil gestohlen wurden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2013 um 16:47 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Asia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 21. September 2013 um 21:54

Hier noch die Quelltext von den weiteren Nachrichten:

Spoiler:
iM6q5y2+ZrHfz84vl5gIBqHzs/Y5KX35jCslVyMbVbMmyIFTOy3xjJlQ3x2aH8GztP0ZDiYs=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 67.195.87.178) smtp.mailfrom=waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: PzYwRcGrlpGC3L74tGERFKcAMzGdU0EW01AfUm5+rtlBs/HflvCp7obyIGnF+t22
Received: from nm46-vm10.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([67.195.87.178]) by SNT0-MC2-F36.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 10 Sep 2013 05:29:37 -0700
Received: from [98.137.12.188] by nm46.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Sep 2013 12:29:37 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.203] by tm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Sep 2013 12:29:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Sep 2013 12:29:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 145238.38091.bm@omp1011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 53017 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Sep 2013 12:29:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1378816176; bh=xWI+wv8fAsjfxVXUOnukbulyC+zs1Rd0DkGKmYV0oh0=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; jSuX8ZE22PbYg=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  FfJiwmCFj5wFU=;
X-YMail-OSG: Xrh9sdAVM1lWI5RJ5G2t2GFhdUYUBSEUZw0NTqsh17hI2MT
YZK7hC_FRqKn70BA-
Received: from [213.179.213.31] by web163805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Sep 2013 05:29:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
References: <1378811184.63005.YahooMailNeo@web163805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1378816176.43825.YahooMailNeo@web163805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 05:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hi  ( Waldy from Finya dating site)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <1378811184.63005.YahooMailNeo@web163805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-352802979-558026956-1378816176=:43825"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Sep 2013 12:29:37.0758 (UTC) FILETIME=[6A1A37E0:01CEAE21]

---352802979-558026956-1378816176=:43825
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-352802979-1947588356-1378816176=:43825"

---352802979-1947588356-1378816176=:43825

Spoiler:
zkVABmYAPETdo4qR9NXpdE3nXFFv3V85NEJft7thQfM2eTky911DgEsuV2bhqJgNtq5dQ9c0=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.136.218.232) smtp.mailfrom=waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: LVUEfOVVFOrQza7uSOnnPtJpv8PS6RyZ8ZZalfhoMvalJjw2WEvfYxvSTx3oawrd
Received: from nm8-vm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.218.232]) by COL0-MC3-F2.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:42:03 -0700
Received: from [98.137.12.190] by nm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Sep 2013 13:42:03 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.157] by tm11.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Sep 2013 13:42:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1076.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Sep 2013 13:42:03 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 197491.38545.bm@omp1076.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 38950 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Sep 2013 13:42:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1378993322; bh=t9pnBn8U8LP9AUGgFsc6+SmQYNooEqeMng4uf2nyj+g=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; DHbjNdIIMBTDQ=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  Y/Qb9sQedK4To=;
X-YMail-OSG: VvbjlbIVM1l2K8KQzIgxZ84IIIETkZLwxSm40jRJgasTNKQ
UHZin7cMlzq75qKYtt27zJhxvOR_md3Z3aWCLddd3mKfqsmSCoVG9Y6DblhG
Xv51IF6NxzrwsiDEU4KcIZAbA9swQyRerlrX1mxsbEmLXX3xWg0OxrEXiAmI
69tWuEyyb1.pWSjgdGcbOrgpWBWJjn3ij.TSAlsmaSWEf3XxcVGC583O6Pam
2ORwdplD.jzrTIY755zziKOwgZOqNgGWimHopHz5rJmxBfj2BNDFp6KnxGyr
m8UYrAH2VSsh427Os_7n9pffzOPA33h9rRZETk6zjU_IUtp.Obug7nZ7tBMc
kFk7NQTUqg41halwPlk8P7xqHLJS0Wnpx.o2XAWXo8KEarpUtxk8QW33Ih_C
zkxyCQRqkohbBZh24M5IYrgxLdF6gdKNkXyxrEWJjvlAUEzDUJyGuVUefe.F
vN7dVAXIDrzfjRKlNhToNQfHOSGdOLNvPPrqpdyKOwiBMcuvLz9dXJgGb5Uq
g4CLgGAmnJJCzWNwR4751MQscberaXM85wBuy8HfZoNoQk.gcHIM-
Received: from [213.179.213.26] by web163803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:42:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
References: <DUB403-EAS19164CAB3E85425FA085680CD390@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1378993322.38260.YahooMailNeo@web163803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:42:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Just 2 little Questions...
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB403-EAS19164CAB3E85425FA085680CD390@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1108104203-1784352799-1378993322=:38260"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Sep 2013 13:42:03.0129 (UTC) FILETIME=[DCF8B690:01CEAFBD]

--1108104203-1784352799-1378993322=:38260
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1108104203-1007383395-1378993322=:38260"

--1108104203-1007383395-1378993322=:38260

Spoiler:
3NjOFRtvdC7SYZNGvaYJ/v+r5MviLkqsv1urA/KHzUF0qMRXg5EToR6RdDE2KlScm2zS4BWk=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.136.217.70) smtp.mailfrom=waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=waldeckerpeter10@yahoo.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: A43WZX6S+/rXydM4y1lWcpQAOXbPOmEkH7l3IV/qYRdfmAmEjMlzT07Y1EEgfLHR
Received: from nm22-vm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.217.70]) by BAY0-MC3-F34.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:36:22 -0700
Received: from [98.137.12.61] by nm22.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Sep 2013 21:36:21 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.157] by tm6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Sep 2013 21:36:21 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1076.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Sep 2013 21:36:21 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 780779.68718.bm@omp1076.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 14851 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Sep 2013 21:36:21 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1379367381; bh=THEJvoKvbR9QLRI3J0SDEGxQPkAWAdFpPVEjuUnRcKI=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; gcuOpV9RrgjBA=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  UyjOHsiZqV8fM=;
X-YMail-OSG: sU6HMtoVM1lyO6iq3VBQ0r4L.lxOeC5ONnnEgSQ7eSsKVCE
H.1OKtJQgHhWLsB.gxOKima8XAwx1amsXtPS33ML962JiacpQSOO0GNVz5JS
H0nPRogr2xylCfbQP6jRNt3aYY9NgzDRa23QsETKdqR2VCaICnw8Kl2muEOz
Ov9u9GyqL.NSSNyYr6DuLkV402.RNrAf2ssYXYFhIfYpwRArfktmi1lsh.Pw
WjUaXuGE5ew8_4ye2QvebNxj7IqpTH22QwlMARc.sZLZ0DW_Pdg_qIQwORIb
Iit5DCFzZaB8QmBOxhzjzG68x9e3frAulFjaDtCxkGYfa3vmCg3uPRy149O2
B0onIh.DCzIIpVeXKSAkErb.v7LkKcorDLyN.TeccbLD92k_mF7EkwyI64jI
UbVm0AifuM3eWGx.UjszgVJUv6Hq6Q9K6rrjfLuwBnQZJjM9GUBv0C6pWZZH
Dp7mpsoyjwobPeLfno3zFRzK6mQgppK5gqqr7u1aWDx75jW3hjIeAzv080eX
9Ra2kB.v.NRdR4mLWcYVCTXb18nV4mnkK0tvJjjztiofu3Gcwt2M-
Received: from [213.179.213.41] by web163802.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:36:21 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
References: <DUB403-EAS19164CAB3E85425FA085680CD390@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1379367381.13904.YahooMailNeo@web163802.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:36:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Just 2 little Questions...
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB403-EAS19164CAB3E85425FA085680CD390@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="288713719-1356778799-1379367381=:13904"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Sep 2013 21:36:22.0035 (UTC) FILETIME=[C9742630:01CEB324]

--288713719-1356778799-1379367381=:13904
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="288713719-1827689284-1379367381=:13904"

--288713719-1827689284-1379367381=:13904
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Ausserdem habe ich noch vergessen zu schreiben , dass er mit mir über Whatsapp als Lovely Day kommuniziert hat.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2013 um 22:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 21. September 2013 um 22:07

Alle Mails kommen über den gleichen niederländischen Webhoster wie schon bekannt.
Leider gibt die Datezeile auch keinen Aufschluß über die mögliche tatsächliche Einlieferung.

Zitat:
Received: from [213.179.213.31] by web163805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Sep 2013 05:29:36 PDT
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 05:29:36 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat:
Received: from [213.179.213.26] by web163803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:42:02 PDT
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:42:02 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat:
Received: from [213.179.213.41] by web163802.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:36:21 PDT
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema