Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Susan <susanjaques14@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1141 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Susan <susanjaques14@yahoo.com>
11. August 2013 um 13:07

from https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/susjaques54 and using there a photo from See Julie

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
SUSjaques54

susan

I am a:   31 yr-old woman seeking men, 46-55
Height:    6' 0"  (183 cm)
Body Type:    Stocky
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Socially
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Not Single/Not Looking
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Definitely

In my own words
About me:

In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together
I’m looking for:

I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.
You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....

More about me

Height:    6' 0"  (183 cm)
Body Type:    Stocky
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Associate Degree
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
    My life
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Socially
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Not Single/Not Looking
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Dating
Sign:    Leo Leo

Zitat:
    SUSjaques54 31 yr-old woman, EAST CLARIDON, Ohio USA

Subject:
    Hi

Hi

How are you doing today glad to be matched up on Connectingsingles with you i have read and try to understand everything you mean on your profile page here and i think i am interested in them as well would like to know more about you and see where things would turn out to become for us as soon as possible i am a very shy type but i still would like some more photos of yourself i would also send you some pictures of myself as well as soon as i see your message OK here is my email address so you can get back to me and tell me more details about yourself there i am in all hopes to hear from you as soon as possible here is my email address again susanjaques14@yahoo.com am in hopes to read back your note on here take good care of yourself for me and hope you are having fun wherever you are today am looking forward for you baby take good care of yourself God Bless.Susan
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2024 um 15:52 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema