Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Kari <wixson_k@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4438 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Kari <wixson_k@yahoo.com>
01. April 2013 um 21:24

from https://www.single123.com/Kari4321

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
I am:    Woman 
Seeking a:    Man 
State:    Utah 
City:    salt lake city 
Zip Code:    84111 
Description:
    Appreciates nature and cares a lot for the people around me.I love kids and like sharing advice with them i am very educated but i'm not a proud person i enjoy travelling and writing poems and during raining season i like cuddling in bed with that special somebody lol.i will love to meet someone wonderful for an intimate relationship that will last till death do us part.I am very jovial and i laugh a lot but i know when to be serious i take life with levity because i believe its not eternal...i am quite humorous and can be naugty at times,i'm very playful but i think i am more of a romantic person when i'm in good mood and even when my mood seems to be down.I really want a serious person and i am not here for games so if you just want to play games i am not the right person for you.

Zitat:

hello

Sender: kari4321
    Sent on 31/03/2013 21:42

Hello, thanks for the mail and sorry for the late reply Am kari and am new on dating site was reading your profile and think we should get to know one another. you sound like you really want something serious which was the reason why am here. don't know how serious you are but would really like to hear from you and know what are your goals and what brings you online dating.. If you feel comfortable about what you read on my profile and feel like taking it further with me.you can write me at wixson_k@yahoo.com Hope to read from you anytime. Kari.

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2013 um 22:20 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21924  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema