Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Darren <darrennelson45@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1946 mal)

schlappohr
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

Standort: Wien
Darren <darrennelson45@yahoo.com>
01. April 2013 um 21:10

http://darrennelsonconstructionltd.webs.com/

"Darren Nelson" meldete sich bei mir bei badoo. Er gab an:

Hello dear

How are you doing today? i am very glad contacting you today, i am Darren Nelson from Norway i am currently in london ,unted kingdom for some little program, for about 3 months I am an construction Engineer i am looking forward to meet a good, caring, and understanding woman who as a pure heart of gold a woman who needs a man that will show her what true love is all about a woman who can make a man go crazy inlove i wish and seek for a queen who as a pure heart,you look innocent to me you look like a woman who cannot hurt someone I wish dearly to communicate better with you if you are also interested in a long and forever relationship with a man if you are ready for that please kindly contact me back because all i am looking for is a true and honest woman who will not joke with my heart or feelings

Darren — Dienstag, 26 März 2013 20:04 
thank you very much my dearest you have a sweet way of doing things you word just captured my heart and my soul yes i am also looking for a woman who as a kind heart a woman who will love me and be with me always i am looking for a good woman who will understand me and care for me and my son i am a one man one woman i never lie and i will never play with anyone feelings if you are ready for love then i am also ready because i believe that what we need in this life is love we are not getting younger so we have to think of love and happiness.

Darren — Dienstag, 26 März 2013 20:04 
my son is also looking for a kind mother a mother that will treat him like her own my son is loving and understand he is respectful his name is arne and he is 6 years old he always be by me when ever i travel he goes with me.

Darren — Dienstag, 26 März 2013 20:05 
my late wife his mother died 3 years ago by a motor accident i meet her 6 years ago on a social network she is from thailand and we chat for 1 week we fall inlove before before i travel to meet her in thailoand we got married and they have our son together,i am an construction engineer which i have be doing for about 20 years now i am the founder of darren nelson construction ltd you can also visit my website on www.darrennelsonconstruction.a.nf feel free to look i am telling you all this because i want you too know me and i have much more to say after you have told me more about your self i will tell you how my father and mother meet and how i was born and rise.

Darren — Mittwoch, 27 März 2013 02:47 
thank you very much my sweetheart you have made me happy after i read your last mail it gives me so much joy that someone like you is still on the internet network i feel very very happy to have you now and i hope that our relationship will last i shall add you on my facebook now and i hope you will accept me i have male and famales friends also on facebook they are just friends and nothing more because i am a one man one woman when i am inlove i always love with all my heart and i believe that you are that woman i have been looking for i wish i can be closer to you now to show you how nice and sweet i am my dear i will wait too read from you again please take care

thank you my dear for your sweet words i will tell you everything about my life ok please take your time to read ok and please reply me back to tell me more about your self also i want too know you very well because i have pick interest in you 

i am an adopted son, adopted by Steven nelson and Ann nelson two people that's fall in love but for 6 years after marriage they could not bear a child of there own so they make an agreement too adopt in a son who happens to be me but my father is an orphan also he as no relations no families so that makes it so bad for me after they died 13 years ago, i had to move on with life,until 6 years ago when i met my late wife on a yahoo network manager i added her and we started chatting with each order until we fall in love after 2 weeks i was not having job at hand so i travel to visit her she was from Thailand so when i went there i followed there traditions and got married to her so after our wedding we left for Norway to stay because she does not want us too stay in Thailand so after three year i was at Poland when i got a call on Friday afternoon when they told me that my wife was involve in a motor accident on her way from work it was so shocking that i had too leave my work to travel back to Norway,
when i get there i saw my wife in cold blood it was shocking that i could not eat or do anything that makes me too fall sick very very sick for about three months,so when i fell little better that was when i realize losing someone you love is simple as death it self but one thing that keeps me going was my son my sweet Arne he is so sweet so strong so intelligent like his mom that is why i could him Arne Nok nelson nok is the name of his late mom because he was so wise in everything.
Darren
so my dear you now know all my stories now i am looking for a woman who will love me better i am a loving man who treat women very good i hate lies i know internet maybe full of lies but one thing i know is that we can still find true love here because this is same place i met my sweet wife, my dear when i saw you i was tempted because i see good and understanding woman in you i see that you will be a woman who will always show love and care for a man this is why i came after you 

Er gab mir eine +44 10 Telefonnummer an und ist/war auch im Badoo/FB mit einem Account erreichbar. 
Ich bin ihm zum Glück rechtzeitig draufgekommen, dank eures Forums, zu dem ich aber nur über bing gekommen bin.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2013 um 21:42 von zapparella »  

darren_nelson6.jpg ( 14 KB | Downloads )
darren_nelson6.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
schlappohr
Scam Warners

Re: Darren <darrennelson45@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. April 2013 um 21:23

weitere Infos von diesem Typen bei Skype:
darren8365 unter der gleichen email-Adresse
geb.: 18/11/1961 
Orte: London, Norwegen
folgende Nummern hat er hinterlegt:
+476095845067
+447012977162

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

schlappohr
Scam Warners

Antwort #2 - 01. April 2013 um 21:31

Hier noch ein paar Fotos, die er mir geschickt hat, dazu noch 3 Fotos von seinem "Sohn", die ich aber nicht anführen möchte.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2013 um 21:33 von zapparella »  

2_074.jpg ( 33 KB | Downloads )
2_074.jpg
3_039.jpg ( 34 KB | Downloads )
3_039.jpg
4_010.jpg ( 46 KB | Downloads )
4_010.jpg
5_021.jpg ( 50 KB | Downloads )
5_021.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 01. April 2013 um 21:39

@ schlappohr

Smiley

Wir brauchen noch die Quelltext zu den Emails - das ist quasi der Poststempel.
Wie und wo du sie findest steht in den Boardregeln oder hier: HOW TO - Quelltext aus Mails auslesen

Wenn du Fragen hast, dann frag einfach und wir werden dir weiterhelfen. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 01. April 2013 um 21:58

schlappohr schrieb on 01. April 2013 um 21:23:
+447012977162

+4470 number is always scam see link
Smiley

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2013 um 21:59 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 01. April 2013 um 22:26

Die virtuelle Hütte findet man mehrfach im Netz auf verschiedenen Immobilienseiten.

Seine Bilder sind gelistet bei RomanceScam unter Fred Walls <fredwalls58@yahoo.com>
Die Bilder haben viele Namen und Email-Adressen - bei RS fast ausschließlich Scam aus Nigeria.
Es gibt jede Menge Profile mit seinen Bildern; es wird schwer werden die wahre Identität herauszufinden.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema