Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <olgatihonya@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 8405 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Olga <olgatihonya@yahoo.com>
07. Februar 2013 um 16:37

Hi, dear. How are you?
Please do not be surprised to my message. I know that we have with you a purpose in life - we want warmth and love.
With your permission, I will tell you more about me.
My name is Olga, I am twenty five years old. I am cheerful, sociable girl. I love to dream and enjoy life. I like to spend time in good company.
But in my heart right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the cold. I'm sure you can be my prince.
You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not drink alcohol or smoke.
If you have no complexes and ready to go in the world of pleasure and affection, if you are ready out of the gray boring life make vivid unforgettable tale, do not miss this chance, leave everything and write me soon!
I love sex. We can communicate and share pics, even erotic. That's one of my photos. In the future, of course, you would get more of my pics and be able to know me closer. I hope that I could like you and our relationship will continue.
Your passionate Olga

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 209.132.1.38) smtp.mailfrom=root@script4.scaledsystems.com; dkim=none header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=none
X-SID-PRA: olgatihonya@yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-SID-Result: NONE
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from scriptmail.scaledsystems.com ([209.132.1.38]) by BAY0-MC3-F39.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 7 Feb 2013 06:13:42 -0800
Received: (qmail 80669 invoked from network); 7 Feb 2013 09:21:30 -0000
Received: from script4.scaledsystems.com (209.132.98.47)
  by scriptmail.scaledsystems.com with SMTP; 7 Feb 2013 09:21:30 -0000
Received: (qmail 94587 invoked from network); 7 Feb 2013 09:21:30 -0000
Received: from localhost (HELO script4.scaledsystems.com) (127.0.0.1)
  by script4.scaledsystems.com with SMTP; 7 Feb 2013 09:21:30 -0000
Received: (from Unknown UID 8070@localhost)
     by script4.scaledsystems.com (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit) id r179LUJS094582;
     Thu, 7 Feb 2013 01:21:30 -0800 (PST)
     (envelope-from root)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 01:21:30 -0800 (PST)
Message-Id: <201302070921.r179LUJS094582@script4.scaledsystems.com>
To: 
Subject: hi
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 8070:index555.php
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: PHP/5.3.8
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1360228890SPB"
Return-Path: root@script4.scaledsystems.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Feb 2013 14:13:42.0926 (UTC) FILETIME=[55B2FAE0:01CE053D]

--1360228890SPB
Content-type: text/plain; charset="windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Juni 2021 um 23:35 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Freya B 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Olga <olgatihonya@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Februar 2013 um 16:53

Das ist einfach ein Nacktmodel   

Freya B | Met-Art 'Amvrosia'

Freya_B_Amvrosia.jpg ( 139 KB | Downloads )
Freya_B_Amvrosia.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #2 - 07. Februar 2013 um 16:56

Smiley über die USA

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from scriptmail.scaledsystems.com ([209.132.1.38])

General IP Information

IP:	209.132.1.38
Decimal:	3515089190
Hostname:	scriptmail.scaledsystems.com
ISP:	Simple Network Communications
Organization:	Accentric
Services:	Likely mail server
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region:	California
City:	San Diego 

Zum Seitenanfang

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 08. Februar 2013 um 18:46

Hi xxx!
I am very glad you responded to my letter.
As you know my name is Olga. I'm 25, I live in Russia in the city of Yekaterinburg.
I can only hold a dialogue in English, so I'll just write in English. I ask you to read my letter carefully, because I know what I think of what I write.
Based on your answers, I'll be watching, whether it makes sense to continue our dialogue further or not.
To be honest, I do not like to be ignored. Just so happens that I tell people about you, you can say that open the soul, but just ignore it. By sending me letters just stale, and even sometimes forget to change the name of the letter. This is very offensive to me and caused a lot of pain in the past, I do not want this to happen again.
Just do not worry, I'm not angry. Do not jump to conclusions, read my letter to the end and even then draw conclusions. In fact, I was very good and friendly. It just makes life being careful and often rough due to many cases of fraud and evil.
Really like me, and I see that you care about.
Who knows what the end will have our correspondence, but I hope that you and I will be a minimum of dear friends.
I am a student and now I am in Medical Academy, Yekaterinburg. But more about that in my next letter.
First to start a dialogue, I want to say right away that the money I earn to live the dance striptease.
And I do not think it's shameful. I am not ashamed of my work. If this is contrary to your moral and ethical principles, and do not want to talk to me, and can save time and then do not read my letter.
I like people who do not fear the negative opinions of others about themselves, I like people who are not afraid of the open expression of desire.
I'm sorry if my English is not very good. I could speak English, but, unfortunately, I am writing in bad English.
I hope you understand what I'm writing to you. If you do not understand something, ask me about this.
I like to have fun, I love jokes, anecdotes, and I am very cheerful disposition. With me will never get bored.
With regard to age. I think the age is not important in the relationship between human beings. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect! It 's just love real man really knows! The soul of a pure heart and the most important components of the person. The age does not matter.
As the saying goes, love knows no age.
I appreciate and love the people that are close to me. I sincerely hope that we will be very close, because you really like.
Very rarely happens to me, someone I loved at first sight. They are very demanding.
But you did something once attracted. I do not know what. It is just like me on a subconscious level.
You know how it happens, like a person, like another. All at a subconscious level. I understand very well the people.
I do not want to brag, but it's true. Even if you are not too old, I was 25, but I had a hard life, and I had to grow up quickly.
I'm just waiting for someone to be protected, but I just hope for me. It taught me to enjoy every moment of life, never to lose heart and do not complain destiny. In fact, we have the fate of the creators. Do you agree with me?
I also want to discuss as soon as a problem, a lot of hype on the internet, I was faced with this, talking to people before.
Lie with more lies and sometimes even think that meets with no man, but with a computer program.
I want to be sure you're a real person, I want to call you.
I want to hear your voice and be confident that you're a real person. Enter your phone number and I'll call you.
I mean right away if you need only my erotic photos, and if I was not interested in you as a person who does not need to write something more. Many have tried to get cheated in my photos. Someone told me that he loved me, making a series of compliments, promising a lot of money, but if I do not like people, I do not do these images for him.
And as soon as people understand each other, immediately disappeared. It 'was very painful and humiliating for me.
I do not care explicit images, I do very much like them. I love it when I admired, that raises my spirit. But I do not want someone made me.
When I want to, I want to make explicit photos and send them to you if you want.
I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. I would be very interested to learn more!!
Tell me more about myself, about the country, the city where you live. It 's very interesting to me.
I have for you and a great demand, please answer all my questions and comment on what you think of everything that I have written. It 's very important to me.
Do not forget me, please write as soon as possible.
With best wishes!!
Olga

Spoiler:
SigvlS59rNlY9AY80nx+gcn4W/lx1wuzavJZkJtUx6MvWwFFNinkTslODN3EiJSZh7DzQM20=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.138.90.91) smtp.mailfrom=olgatihonya@yahoo.com; dkim=pass header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: P/xAvLOcrWC6PoSp5hvSg8rDj5d+l3931SqcYY9chBi3sEutgv/d5DIqAebXpjDvlubM2g==
Received: from nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.90.91]) by COL0-MC2-F17.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 8 Feb 2013 09:33:16 -0800
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Feb 2013 17:33:15 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.61] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Feb 2013 17:33:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp212.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Feb 2013 17:33:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1360344795; bh=7Apdv7gFTqg5mXuTub44RONvKV+inVfboXNd1O36wA8=; tent-Type; twPsct2z1kLvU=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 350298.47196.bm@smtp212.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: awC6mpcVM1l0cGRUFiC8IcK9RlabP6Pdp8pOQe6fk2DRocV
6hHPTdNrsZrWXOZC1DE_tiWG6WUQjgwtxY24xy9IMpnKz6fQIrYr8ubj5WzO
rtDHh1F4cRpnIPdjqGmd.L9n8.itO4w2SzbKaizU1wW_X9cKgxuwfInqPL6o
zcpap8YscDsTcJfpOKMgdV0mMmVa24qqZZsVXgp7Ztw4A0RC_AfD1YVJKT.G
uHSbYLqBMs6TCyx84FFbmK4oRO7NW9a0AW_GT2waSMHB0cTHJu..zGwaM9Au
rm_1CNkupNvviijOSBwqCb9kBh3FVOmwxdainYyhurYWI8uPo2sZgpJmw1r5
iqZABIebe.yIh2NV5Udpba4pN.ES0okDFSrQ6kiC8YHkMlIjjw3MqbiI84wq
a7.Qb9Vqlj7eItgdrfzLEx8ka9UoYySj3AG1DO_4M
X-Yahoo-SMTP: mxt8MPeswBCG7j5yHxgPF3S_L9.xPDWr
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (olgatihonya@66.197.159.185 with plain)
        by smtp212.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Feb 2013 09:33:15 -0800 PST
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 21:31:25 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <832860655.20130208213125@yahoo.com>
To: 
Subject: Hi
In-Reply-To: <COL125-W16913BBA7434B0F71DB33491060@phx.gbl>
References: <201302070921.r179LUJS094582@script4.scaledsystems.com> <COL125-W16913BBA7434B0F71DB33491060@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------312C1EF1296DCDE"
Return-Path: olgatihonya@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Feb 2013 17:33:16.0384 (UTC) FILETIME=[60D96E00:01CE0622]

------------312C1EF1296DCDE
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

USA
Code
Alles auswählen
IP:
Decimal:
Hostname:
backup-12.dimensional-tooling.com
ISP:
Network Operations Center
Organization:
Network Operations Center
Services:
None detected
Type:
Corporate
Assignment:
Static IP
United States
State/Region:
New Jersey
City:
Swartswood

Zitat:
08 Feb 2013 09:33:15 -0800 PST
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 21:31:25 +0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2021 um 15:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 08. Februar 2013 um 18:56

Zitat:
МИСС-РУНЕТ Россия-2012 -2012

http://miss-runet.ru/gallery/154007/15/
http://napodiume.ru/photos/u2043460
http://www.worktalent.net/katalog/modeli/devushki1/czukanova-inna-vyacheslavovna...

Sie hat ein nicht zugängliches VK-Profil. Bei Fashionbank.ru wurde sie wohl vom Netz genommen. 

Weiteres Thema:

Russland
Larisa <llloveee69@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2021 um 15:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 09. Februar 2013 um 19:07

Hi my dear friend xxx!
Can I call my friend?
I am happy to receive a letter from you, and be grateful for what you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter carefully, this is a very important point, I want to know your opinion.
I'm glad you do not blame me for what I am working striptease dancer.
Dancing and striptease - and very different. I'm not ashamed of what I'm doing.
I was wondering about the effect this subject in my first letter, or even talk about it or not.
But I have always appreciated the honesty in a relationship and always tell the truth, and I hate liars.
I am appalled with my work, I'm not ashamed of it. I love to dance and I love good music. And I have a beautiful body.
It would be a crime to hide my body under clothing. I'm glad someone is watching me very happy and excited, 
this is particularly evident in men on the fovea))))) pants It 's very flattering to my vanity, 
I'm glad to feel needed and wanted. I hope I did not shock that I did not complex, and I think well.
Complex make boring life. I just do not think I'm immoral. They are very vulnerable, sweet and very loyal.
I am a woman for a man, and if someone will love me, then there will be no other.
I love life, and enjoy every moment. But I'm trying to live a decent life, that I was ashamed of my actions.
Actually, God sees everything. So I think I'm not doing anything wrong in my work. If I want to do a show striptease for you, for you, would you like this xxx?
By the way, my name and the holy cat scene. What do you think of this?
My photos were taken by my girlfriend. I lost most of the photos when the computer was broken. Now I have lots of photos. If possible, I would ask you to send images, fell and cut, because I have a very slow speed of the internet, and unfortunately, I can not upload photos of a large volume. I use the USB ADSL modem. This system does not work too well, and also not cheap and. I pay the megabyte downloaded, and if you load a large number of megabytes, will be expensive.
So I ask you, please reduce the size of images.
Like I said, my internet speed and very low. So I write to you more comfortable just e-mail. Of these modern means of communication such as Skype, Facebook, and various types of messengers, while I can only dream of. The usual e-mail to me, the option most acceptable and convenient.
I will send you new photos and I hope you like it. For me it's important to know what kind of impression you make on my photos.
I also want to see more photos, and I hope you will send new pictures for me.
As you can see my photos are not too revealing. But with each subsequent letter of my photos are more sincere. As I said before, I just want to build a relationship of trust and do not want to hide anything from you.
You are very nice to me, you are very good and pleasant to talk to.
I am not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to know closest to me with you very well. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
I want to tell you more about me. I am 25 years old. I was born April 27, 1987 (astrological sign Taurus), all the rest you can see in my photos. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height 171 cm 54 kg I weigh. I have no children. But I love children, and in the future I would like to have two children (boy and girl).
As a child, I grew up in an orphanage (orphanage for children who do not have parents). Are very difficult years, and I was very easy.
But what to do, and been in my life. Now I am horrified to think my life in an orphanage. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. They are very painful to remember those years. And I do not want to talk anymore. All this and much painful for me and please do not ask me about it. I'll tell you later when we know better.
Now I want to tell you about where I live. I live in Yekaterinburg sity, Russia. It's the capital of the Sverdlovsk region, located in the heart of Russia in the Ural Mountains. My city is located at a distance of 1850 km. to the east of the Russian capital Moscow.
In the 18 years since reaching the age when I left the orphanage and began independent adult life. Adulthood (18 years), the state gave me an apartment.
Orphanage and I studied well and was able to get free medical Academy in Yekaterinburg, where I am now studying at the Faculty of Dentistry.
Perhaps you have a question about why I wrote to you? The next year I finish my studies in medical academy, and very soon (just recently), I come to your home country to practice (internship at the dentist). All documents are ready and I also have a ticket.
But still do not know exactly where I'll be in your country. I just know that the first two weeks, I have to work in the capital of his country.
After two weeks of practice in the capital of his country, I'll go to another city. Can I choose the city or I can stay in the capital. At the time of practice, I will be provided with room and board, in most I paid.
Opportunity to receive training in your country, I received a great school at the Medical Academy. It is a government grant, which helps to develop the skills of young professionals.
I hope that everyone understands. I'll tell you about this in detail in my next letter. Everything is ready, so I soon in your country. I had the desire to find a friend in your country, and my fortune - and came into my life.
My internship will take place 6 months, during which time I will be in your country. I think it's good, we will be able to communicate in real life.
We can not talk. I love sex! I want to know in a more intimate!
It can communicate with over the years, but did not realize that this man - the ideal partner for you as long as you do not try sex.
Do not force it, because in the course of communication that happens by itself. After completing an internship back in Russia in order to complete their training. But in the future I want to leave Russia. I want to sell the apartment and leave the country. At least that is my desire.
My apartment is very small, but not looking at it, and in my personal possession, and I am very happy. Repairs in the apartment that I had done to your taste and desire. I was very comfortable apartment.
To study at university I needed extra money to work as a dancer in a nightclub stripper. But I do not want you to think I'm a prostitute. I do not like that. Do not have sex for money. Also, I despise these girls. I can not ever agree to have sex for money. Because of work and study, I have very little free time, I am often away from home.
And now I will tell you that I like.
In my spare time I like jogging in the morning, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate.
In the morning I always do gymnastics. I feel almost every day to visit the pool. I like swimming. During the trip works all muscle groups, and this is very good for health. Do you like swimming?
However, I do not like when someone starts to make bubbles in the pool, making the pool jacuzzi Smiley I hope you understand what I'm talking about. This, of course, fun, not just a very pleasant smell. I hope you do not want to eat, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite Smiley
In general, I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about sports?
Hey, wake up xxx:) I hope you do not fall asleep reading my letter.
I think that the letter was too big, and you're tired of reading it. So I finished my letter.
Write what you think of all this, I'd really like to know your opinion. I hope that my letter of your elevated mood.
I look forward to your new e-mail for me.
YOUR SANTA CAT, OLGA!

Spoiler:
zw75nPxdzUsYHsInTfuAaGa/1Ags8DsH8f+LMgJEn/6TOKzJ9RQiRQUUjxcMHKId+h30u3mY=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 77.238.189.65) smtp.mailfrom=olgatihonya@yahoo.com; dkim=pass header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 6gk0AHDNSx5pij1FFu4hx2WkD/999vts3Sj6Zv8x4do5vxZvKbBwSDevseS6NWWjkEx68Q==
Received: from nm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([77.238.189.65]) by SNT0-MC2-F20.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:25:14 -0800
Received: from [212.82.105.247] by nm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2013 17:25:14 -0000
Received: from [46.228.39.22] by tm19.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2013 17:25:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp207.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2013 17:25:13 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1360430713; bh=qJRkTohlKt5W7tdE4c5cSzNH4t9bBGOPju2xX46LOHs=; tent-Type; gtjDK5C+UBnCk=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 779406.59902.bm@smtp207.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: bgCDDhcVM1ncw.mKMrHUb2U_cv19zKWy5anbcf8mNcFGjYr
5i3mRaiuHkkaO1MVevMTNqhhlInWg2AdFO8IBcZlqwVEI.mM4z0wKivt0uYr
ROI.bxDdZejHUvAPcn9xXMGhCo2yV2CgJwLimELU4uD4W1RG7.dO2FMyQhTw
Hj8M1d_NGWiWXO0uSeqzTszBtrx0KGXWo_mk0SDLs82Wf.0ox.8VfnZGh7G_
fsUF0CwEBO1uhJz1MYexQyD2Uux2KHPBZ2OtuYHVSMkATtbg0XdIM_COCI9G
WAFhohC0Ga9iuhnhoB1YnZehuGloGX_GVnGdeWdlTpDTutBBSnJsb7R.gQoJ
p2e1K.OsarzsPggQWzD5k9hUmzZ17DngMqq7CJ3ox2cVEH28_ScqWF5NXnVM
nIvH85zTXSyJ8Rvc198aJ7OJ0n22wj5qiN3wn6ag-
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (olgatihonya@188.187.144.148 with plain)
        by smtp207.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Feb 2013 17:25:13 +0000 UTC
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:24:59 +0300
Message-ID: <1668896533.20130209212459@yahoo.com>
To: 
Subject: Hi dear !
In-Reply-To: <COL125-W22B283FF24C91C204BDAA991050@phx.gbl>
References: <201302070921.r179LUJS094582@script4.scaledsystems.com> m> <COL125-W22B283FF24C91C204BDAA991050@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------2218B10F2BB37C8C"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Feb 2013 17:25:14.0799 (UTC) FILETIME=[6C3723F0:01CE06EA]

------------2218B10F2BB37C8C
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Post aus Mari El

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:188.187.144.148
Decimal:3166408852
Hostname:dynamicip-188-187-144-148.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
ISP:CJSC ER-Telecom Holding
Organization:CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
Services:Recently reported forum spam source(1)
Type:Broadband
Assignment:Dynamic IP
State/Region:Mariy-El
City:Yoshkar-ola

Zitat:
+0000 UTC
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:24:59 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2021 um 15:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 10. Februar 2013 um 18:55

Hello, my dear xxx!
The most important thing is that they are very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it is important for the criteria of true friendship and love even more.
In my last letter, you probably do not understand my words about your trip to your country. I'll try to explain all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, what are you then I can not understand, but I hope that we will find common ground.
As you know, I am a dentist at the university in our city. I am one of the best students of our University. I am a very responsible attitude to my studies, so I have a great opportunity for a gold medal at graduation.
Only once in five years, of all the Russian students played granted the opportunity to travel abroad for training (training in specialties). Luck smiled at me, and I had the chance. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, I had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that this grant must win, and I reached my goal.
In front of me has opened new possibilities - I received a scholarship for an internship in your country. Your country has been chosen for a reason. Dentistry at home and one of the best and most paid professions in the world, in comparison with Russia.
For example, dentists in our country are called sadists and even tooth fairies. Probably due to poor maintenance. And the dentist before in Russia, was a cruel king - Ivan the Terrible, who tore the teeth means available to poor farmers. If you are interested, you can find this information in Wikipedia, or simply visit the Google search engine. I want to change the opinions of our citizens and qualified to become a real doctor. I am confident that with your specialist, I have to succeed.
Dental work is very important, then, the stage and minimum of 6 months. During this time I have a huge "knowledge resources", the specialists in your country. What is most interesting that the apprenticeship contract, my salary would be € 2750 per month. This is a significant sum for a dentist Russia. Payroll who can only dream of in our country.
I still can not believe that very soon I will be able to be abroad, because I have never traveled outside of Russia.
Under the terms of parole, the state pays for my trip to your country and a complete package that includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an assistant to a dentist in your country, and not receive the bad money, I'll miss the free use.
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the capital of your country, which will begin a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities of your country and I'd be awfully glad to have in your town, my dear friend xxx.
I think it would be very nice to meet in real life are not always given a great opportunity. What do you think 
xxx ? Tiger cat lover and colorful - I think one of us could get a perfect match.
I'd love to hear your opinion about it. I hope you're not tired. I want to continue our communication and become more close to you. In this letter, I attach my photo to you. Please, tell me honestly, do you like my picture? It 's very important to me. If you want, then I can send a photo more intimate in the future. As I told you earlier that I will not hide from each other. I want to build communication with 100 confidence and understanding. I believe that we must succeed, and we are all more than just friends.
I can not wait your email back to me.
Your holy cat, Olga!

Spoiler:
GdEGkQG9ckJ/ZU8++Y+KdsHD8VlfNEUgLG+EEzYfQMKry8ogipNwHPfce/NNBOu1fRCt9vaw=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.139.213.157) smtp.mailfrom=olgatihonya@yahoo.com; dkim=pass header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: axrG5s/GkYy+gpd+kYjZ4F2gA4W1bQkHGSPB7goP922MRTqJeX0Lk44kxTiQ3w4vOC9r2A==
Received: from nm17-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.157]) by COL0-MC1-F7.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:09:39 -0800
Received: from [98.139.212.153] by nm17.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2013 17:09:38 -0000
Received: from [98.139.211.160] by tm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2013 17:09:38 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp217.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2013 17:09:38 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1360516178; bh=M8C+SLMjNrwZQw5N89vvC6uHSWAFQTeWgqU54iLDovU=; tent-Type; BiUi/RySi8SVI=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 37178.28073.bm@smtp217.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: IgBN7QoVM1loq.9WhjbPhvbtGVmP_7iKcBkn2tjGegO77Pp
Gm3fO0CcfkXlhld5zRbD6m3j3D.5lBzoLXlZ1vNij_5_Vo.2pCODiizdoQr3
7iyfvO4SjiJBOAMQtE664zVF6BqksswTbjrIcfLCCh2kPmAOMqOelEus6iF4
MBEM.y5uu8vY2_JhBsM_b2GPs1sW8dBbJwTBdpCw_cbp2Bbt0PA2T7GCxIKg
WgfMfET8nGXhg27KusOyViMJDgkv5MKPg5L7AUGWeS_ZvIzHrhs4T03o1oWK
Z8fhDXfrzNckU2aRXAW0WdNaXXdUmFmk3GPNbHAYqrotGoBQliRCrL_pOSfT
y7mwSVe5xZ6pPvmR.oAg4QqFVcVIXuFEf0KaGu6VViwZJmAylJ3JZO4tiUia
3Qq9EkxmayCo4UB8ZJivg1JojSPGYof92iif3lN4qiw--
        by smtp217.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Feb 2013 09:09:37 -0800 PST
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:51 +0300
Message-ID: <1008317119.20130210191651@yahoo.com>
To: 
Subject: Hi
In-Reply-To: <COL125-W486A66B5DD19A4877102E9910B0@phx.gbl>
References: <201302070921.r179LUJS094582@script4.scaledsystems.com> m> om> <COL125-W486A66B5DD19A4877102E9910B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------434B8C23D33F1B"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Feb 2013 17:09:39.0365 (UTC) FILETIME=[6910FD50:01CE07B1]

------------434B8C23D33F1B
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251

USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:66.197.159.185
Decimal:1120247737
Hostname:backup-12.dimensional-tooling.com
ISP:Network Operations Center
Organization:Network Operations Center
Services:None detected
Type:Corporate
Assignment:Static IP
State/Region:New Jersey
City:
Swartswood

Zitat:
10 Feb 2013 09:09:37 -0800 PST
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:16:51 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2021 um 15:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 11. Februar 2013 um 18:13

Hello, my dear tiger xxx.
When you do not see your new mail, I open the ancient letters and reread again. I am very interested in learning more closely.
Please answer me right away when you have a chance. I'm sorry if something I did not answer your letter immediately. Now I have a busy time. We must learn to work and engage in my visit to your country. It takes a long time, but I look at it, I find the ability to read your letters and write the answer for you. I hope you're not offended by me, my dear xxx?
It would be nice to talk on the phone and hear your voice, but to my great regret, more recently, I lost my phone on the bus staff. Buying a new phone in our country and cheap. I think that buying a new phone, during the passing of my internship, because the prices of telephones in your country and significantly lower than in Russia. Unfortunately, I can not give any phone number. Therefore, the easiest way for our communication and now e-mail correspondence, and I hope for your understanding. As I said before, I have many concerns with the upcoming trip and there is no time to deal with the problem of the phone.
Now, I do not know the exact date of my departure for training, I still kept in limbo. But, as I promised the Chancellor of the University, the matter will be resolved in the near future. Once all know my journey, I will tell you now the exact news.
The most important thing for me and that very soon we will be able to meet, and I can explain to you all, looking into the beautiful eyes. I look forward to the day when I can see in reality. Mmmmm, it would be so great! You also want this,xxx?
Unfortunately, perhaps, need to finish my letter. I want to close my eyes and dream of you. I want to see you in my dreams and fulfill all our desires, which are now only in our thoughts.
By the way, tomorrow I go for my birthday my friend Irina. To be honest, I do not want to go. I think I would be bored there, because it will not be next to me. Many girls will be with men who have some of them already have children. I'm tired of being alone and want to be next to me was a man who will love me. I am very happy that we met with you and we are able to develop our relationship.
But I could not refuse my friend, because it is close to me man. All photos done exactly Irina and I want to tell her enormous gratitude.
I will not tell you the great secret of our friendship.
When we started college, me and Irina were lovers. We were young, we would like affection and tenderness. But our relationship did not last long, for about 1 month. We realized that we are not lesbians. We concluded that no girl will not be able to give so much love and affection, like a man. We Irina remained good friends. Maybe you want to see his picture? Unfortunately, at the request of Irina, I can not send pictures of her. Want to stay away from our relationship. But I can tell you girl, and, above all, she is a true friend who supports me in every difficult situation.
Maybe I should talk to you about this, because my story might not like Irina, but as I told you before, I want to be among us has not had any secrets. This story c irina, was our secret and make it stay that way. If you do not have problems, please do not tell anyone. Let this story will remain between us. She agreed, my xxx prince?
Open your heart and soul and I hope you will answer me in return.
I can not wait your email back to me. I hope that my letter to you does not seem sad or bored. If suddenly you become sad, I want to apologize for sending my pictures. Do you forgive me? Smiley Once you become sad and lonely, look at my picture and everything changes. I want to give you a smile.
Do not forget me.
Millions of kisses for you.
Your holy cat, Olga

Spoiler:
bUAx+HX4FKHNRwn2/pEcgCXG/uku9bsK1OJ0xsI8A4+MDZEKDZOSgAfuYdRQzDmSSIuwc/GY=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.138.91.131) smtp.mailfrom=olgatihonya@yahoo.com; dkim=pass header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 1DFeMYPVc4mlebdK+aQoYgmAxvU8bl5CRlEu7ALrB5ua+f+JKOaobqW+iWbbox9jTaIp4g==
Received: from nm1-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.131]) by BAY0-MC2-F19.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:07:13 -0800
Received: from [98.138.226.177] by nm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2013 16:07:13 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.128] by tm12.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2013 16:07:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp215.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Feb 2013 16:07:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1360598832; bh=JCpXUX95Xhn2aukKrZKWLj7MTj32fvuhNAtVJ3DaJWQ=; tent-Type; ILqL1/h4O3UOY=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 548021.37821.bm@smtp215.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: 9CxLPooVM1mXGUK98GcnvVEx.z5KgnTp7msodpDcVb56C8w
KH97BlN8x5qa5KSc30_eS8vu33nYmt0nXSAU1e9x5cd0mF8dHLAHAvfD70gN
B6p5MAmD35JAhCi5otVj7MT0bEfKtpC17tkdXkfjhyaP0gSGp7DQg4AURiQU
JxdoFAOg5CLZGjJxHAw.meED9dk.lTqxtnHNjOCrG2mQiZylnlX3Dj7ihWok
JNXaTGD_ncXnHXAK8tjw4WTmbsnJtcmBhTmxrMDSZoQqaX2IQyar7DhXm9Bw
YQa6aGprIVktLOzDlxesLI9k1xi9sISnjQQWmdAKfwrDAq1ihJZzg.6Dqbz9
hbRvhk3IPrVoj0unQXn_o06VvxMXvxo2o6Q91kYG2Ex0kRTlU3I1u4Pb53ZH
D_NGMIW6fsKdf6s08rOFwXTLQXobTM_aqtD.epgOB
        by smtp215.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 Feb 2013 08:07:12 -0800 PST
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:04:22 +0300
Message-ID: <955146112.20130211190422@yahoo.com>
To: >
Subject: I miss your letters.
In-Reply-To: <COL125-W24E350B096BCC5F2716FD9910B0@phx.gbl>
References: <201302070921.r179LUJS094582@script4.scaledsystems.com> m> om> om> <COL125-W24E350B096BCC5F2716FD9910B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------12B3BA53CF0808C"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Feb 2013 16:07:13.0740 (UTC) FILETIME=[DAE9B8C0:01CE0871]

------------12B3BA53CF0808C
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251

USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	66.197.159.185
Decimal:	1120247737
Hostname:	backup-12.dimensional-tooling.com
ISP:	Network Operations Center
Organization:	Network Operations Center
Services:	None detected