Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Diana <diana_pereyda@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1409 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Diana <diana_pereyda@yahoo.com>
31. Dezember 2012 um 12:43

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/diana20822

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Diana20822

self sufficient man with a serious relationship

I am a:    32 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-56
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Skinny
Ethnicity:    Asian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    No Way

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I hope to meet someone with a positive outlook on life that I can have fun with. Life is full of complications and stress but hoping there is a match out there for me who can make life more pleasant at the end of the day. Someone with a optimistic and positive outlook about life. Open to experiences, diversity, ideas and has an open heart.spontaneity is a great trait as well. Each day presents a new opportunity for growth so being open to things is key to me,disclaimer won't win someone's heart over but hopefully the words used will help describe the basics that I seek. I'm a very easy going kind of girl,I have a very kind heart and care deeply about others.
I’m looking for:

I am looking for someone who I can be myself with and have a good time. I love to laugh, so they will need a good sense of humor! I am into sports so they should like to watch games or attend them. I am looking for what anyone is looking for- someone who is smart, funny, and caring. Someone who is not afraid to say what they mean and what they say.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Skinny
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    Asian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    I'm into a large company sales management.
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    No Way
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Leo Leo

Zitat:
She Said

hello xxxx

hello how are you doing, I'm sorry just got your msg, I love long conversation exchanges that are either funny or true sometimes both and you, discovering new places and dimensions, getting comfortable enough to be quiet and listen to the world together, love to have a new friend, i enjoy hiking, camping, swimming, canoeing, snowboarding, making art and music, making up games and stories,lying in the grass,I'm a fun-loving Christian girl looking for the same in a partner someone who is confident, charming, motivated and thoughtful. I exude those qualities and hope to find the same in a friend,responsible, helpful,dependable and must be trustworthy, What I am looking for is someone who is fun,funny, great personality, likes to go out,I'm a very open minded person, who loves to travel, and experience new things as often as possible. I love music and art. I like to go out,I hope to meet someone with a positive outlook on life that I can have fun with. Life is full of complications and stress but hoping there is a match out there for me who can make life more pleasant at the end of the day. Someone with a optimistic and positive outlook about life. Open to experiences, diversity, ideas and has an open heart. spontaneity is a great trait as well. Each day presents a new opportunity for growth so being open to things is key to me,disclaimer won't win someone's heart over but hopefully the words used will help describe the basics that I seek. I'm a very easy going kind of girl,I have a very kind heart, care deeply about others and try very hard to always see the good in anyone any situation. I'm ambitious, hard working and motivated in life! Fitness and health are Very important to me,self-confidant can take a big turn on. I hope to find a man seeking a woman for a committed relationship, and a caring companion for fun time and I hope to find a man seeking a woman for a serious relationship, someone who's caring I love to laugh and I do love a sense of humor. I'm looking for friendship and dating. It could be more than what I'm expecting,Someone who enjoys great conversation and knows how to have fun.I believe in doing the right thing, and I believe in God and want my partner to as well. Someone who has a passion for life, how to love and allow to be loved back. a man who knows what he wants, knows how to get it, and keep it. I'm looking for someone who will complement my life,Someone I can talk to, spend time with, laugh with, travel with on a free time, just live life with. It's pretty important that he should love kids,honesty is one of the best things you could have to offer, will you be interested talking with me and what exactly kind of woman do you really like.I'm a kind of person who like going out on a free time,i would like to meet someone who's romantic, who's going to be easy to know more about I wouldn't mind meeting in person if i could find the right feelings that I'm hoping to find in a serious relationship,I need an easy going man that understands the true meaning of love,a smart, strong, secure, self confident man who stand up for what he believes in,those qualities are so important to me in a man and I believe honesty is the most important virtue a person can have.I am looking for an attractive,fun, independent man. who i will spoil and pamper with love and care the same way i am. a long term relationship that will leads to a everlasting relationship, and a passionate marriage future.

Zitat:

Diana20822 32 yr-old woman, Mesa, Arizona USA

Subject:
    hello

hello

How are you doing, I'm very glad to see your messages, i really appreciate it and i would like to know more about you. I'm a very honest. funny,outgoing, caring, giving, strong minded, honest, easy to talk to, I'd like to hear from you anytime.
email diana_pereyda@yahoo.com . Thanks
Diana.
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2013 um 10:57 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20683  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Diana <diana_pereyda@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 31. Dezember 2012 um 12:43

I'm a  very honest,funny ,outgoing, caring, strong minded, easy to talk to  with a very happy and gentle demeanor.  I enjoy seeing  people smile and I  like to have fun! My close friends are very important to me, will like to tell more about my experience, wants and needs on the site. This has to be my last attempt at this! Seems like it works for everyone but me, so here I am once  again...Looks like I've  been disappointed yet again in this whole online dating! Perhaps I'm going about it the wrong way. I mean I don't  understand where all the men have gone to? Like,is there a shortage that I don't know about? or are some men  in the same situation  that some women find themselves in? Not being able to find the one? I want a man to communicate with. I  specifically want communication about feelings I would rather put things on the table than sweep them under the rug. I just want a man who  can communicate, listen, and respond. Like men, I also want a partner who will commit to the relationship  for the long haul. I want a man who wants fidelity and values it as a cornerstone of building a relationship. Men know women want long-term  commitment and fidelity, but sometimes misinterpret this desire as neediness. They may think women  want the commitment for security reasons, to complete the woman or even to own the man. That so not the issue with me, I want a man who enjoys what life has to offer. a man who knows how to play, who is not afraid to make a fool of himself,  who lives his passions. I want a man of creative,intellectual, playful substance. I want a man who will care deeply about my needs and wants  without losing himself in the process. I want a man who can recognize and backnowledge what he wants  and address it; a man who can say no or yes, depending on which one is more true to his heart; a man who can give to his relationship and  partner without sacrificing himself. I want a man who knows where he is going career-wise, and is on the way  to getting there, a man who has dreams and working on making them happen, this means so much to me having an angel write me. I will  be honest with you. Your profile is very nice,wanted to know more about you and i also discover your kind of  person and maybe see how we can make a relationship work. I am actually looking for a serious man with a good sense of humor who will  make me happy I have always been a lonely woman I would want to share my life with someone special. Just  want a good man who know the meaning of true love. i hope you will be interested and understand the value of a true feelings,i want  Someone who loves life the way it's meant for us to enjoy. I love to have someone who loves children, I would like  him to be compassionate, romantic, adventurous and maybe even a little spontaneous too. I am a very good listener and would enjoy long conversations with you when you have the chance. If its possible we could meet for coffee at your own  convenient. Hopefully that gives you a little insight in to who i am what is important to me. If you think so too, I'd like to hear from you  anytime. and I believe there are a few things in life that any of us has to find out on their own.. same with getting  to know each other. Do you believe in love at first sight? Am originally from Belgium but live in US all my life, I was 5 mom is from  Ireland. she got us move to El paso tx when i was 10 She took care of me and gave me life that i will never forget. I  started working at 15yrs i travel a lot for work, My first travel for work was to the UK,we went to build a factory Dad's from the US, we  came back to Waipahu  after which i loved it there started a new life after getting my first befitting salary..LOl...as  time goes on i fell in love with a wonderful man, he was the only man in my life, I ever wanted to get to have as a husband forever, so  sudden I never knew life was way to short for our happy lives to live as husband and wife, I lost him in a car accident  on his way back from the movies with his best friend just 2 months before our wedding coz we had big plans for it, love life became nothing to ever live for again, I so hated my self while I was living during the particular period in time, I was so  devastating and so worried to not to live an more on earth again because i thought i will never find a love so true. was so scared could not  stay all alone and live, so visiting from Belgium time after time by some of my friend became so weird, till this  moment and for 4yrs 2 months now i am still alone and still in search for true,partner, I have had a date after then but it didn't work because  he is,still married to some but needed me for fun and that's not right so i quieted. that's was why I had to give  this online thing a try to see,how it would work and be apart of it to know if it truly works. I'm new to this online thing and I don't really know  much about using it,that much.I have been in the construction field since i was 15th i do travel a lot based  on work out of the country often when am called for business contract for large,scale demand of Aluminum and construction supervision and  supplies I have been to various countries, and once been to Australia and few Africa country, depending  where my job,leads me. Currently i am in Pretoria South Africa , working for an,individual i will be rounding up in 2 weeks then i will head back  home., I am trying to be open to you even if it going to hurt me just trying, to make my self happy  that's  why i am looking for my soul mate, I want a man who,will love me as much as I will love him. A man who will be honest,and faithful. A man who  will make me his priority, A man who is affectionate, loving, thoughtful, attentive and not,afraid to  Show me how much he loves me  not just tell me. A man who can laugh with me, cry with me, love me, etc. A man with a good personality, and sense  of humor a life partner, a soul mate. If you are looking for, a good Godly woman Without all the  games and drama and lies, that will, commit to you! And will love you forever and never betray you or lie, to you or leave you or give up on you. If this is  what you need and, search for in a woman. Lets talk, lets meet, lets get together, lets, try! lets  wake up with each other every morning, how you like it when, i serve you breakfast in bed, i like to do almost everything for my partner,because i believe  we are equal. If i have what you need in a woman please let me hold you in my strong arms  where you will be safe, coz if love is to last i will give you forever . I don't know what you think about this but i would love to meet you , i am the type  that,would swim an ocean for my better half , you will never be far away...I don't know how serious  you are based on settling down sure i would love to fall in love with a special man who knows the value of a good woman. Does it sound like you??  well let me know.,You can tell me  to know, what you do for a living, when you are not working what  do you do? have you played on anyone before? hope you know what it means to be burnt and i hope that will not come from you coz,i have a  fragile heart, i fear to have it broken again. If i didn't scare you away , i will be more than happy to hear  back from you Hope you take care of your self. I will be waiting to chat with you. and i am glad to know more about you because i believe we share  a lot in common. I have been thinking about this great man i met and i am glad to meet someone  matured with great understanding like you. I would also try and ask you more question and get to know your interest and expection through the man  you want.looking back on your life, of what are you most proud, describe some personal habits  that are important to you, describe an interest you have that you would truly hope your partner could share with you.what is the one dream for your life  you most look forward to having come true If you had three wishes, what would they be what  do you most like to do on a day off, what is one thing you could start doing today that would most improve the quality of your life? when do you feel  most afraid? If you could accomplish only one thing during the rest of your life, what would it be? they say life is about simple pleasures, what is your simplest pleasure? and how does it make you feel? what do you find physically attractive? what do  you think are the three best traits you have to offer a partner? how would you spend a romantic evening with someone you have been  dating for more than one year? one more thing that i want to be sure of is about sex........If you really like me and feel we can be compatible together .... many woman believe that a man will try to have sex with a woman on the first date. They think  that is what is expected of a man. They may also try to talk a woman into having sex too.I want  you to know  that i am not that kind of  woman ...there is no perfect  woman  when it come to relationship or marriage. all we need do is the determination  to see both parties have the responsibility and be able to make the relationship work out  ...even when you don't have money you have to make each other happy money is not every thing i believe we both can work together and make the money  together, let me tell you something and ask you some more question........l don't believe in  age in a relationship all that matters to me is the true love and passionate feelings. I want  a  man that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good  and that will be faithful in all things  he would always be truthful to me,  l will be glad to make you the  man you've always wish to be  , can you  chat  with me on my yahoo IM, i will be  very glad to hear from you.,diana_pereyda@yahoo.com .Thanks

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.49.49.101 with SMTP id t5csp662033qen;
        Mon, 31 Dec 2012 02:07:38 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.52.98.98 with SMTP id eh2mr54834207vdb.64.1356948456610;
        Mon, 31 Dec 2012 02:07:36 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <diana_pereyda@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm16-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm16-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.253])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u1si21457417vdh.59.2012.12.31.02.07.36
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Mon, 31 Dec 2012 02:07:36 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of diana_pereyda@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.253 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.212.253;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of diana_pereyda@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.253 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=diana_pereyda@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.212.151] by nm16.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Dec 2012 10:07:36 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.247] by tm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Dec 2012 10:07:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1056.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Dec 2012 10:07:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 985527.29259.bm@omp1056.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 25479 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Dec 2012 10:07:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1356948455; bh=57qXx2gpcpphcJ6KO9H8AGT3RR5jifNaRTwCz56P6pQ=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; dCn01/Z+fRYX0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  d8x/AWpIX6n7E=;
X-YMail-OSG: sn0JOIwVM1nwNJlpoWEhAKNiEyg5k.k1R.I4V8NRLIHBzN1
EJc4jBbhxbq.juWKjavaDsWqUC9X6N.TVYqTgEeMoCpez1d3DfhuysgXyu9S
YAkjkQRVFxgSekb.xd6auv8Fb9CxYkjZnltQUzdtQlHix4iKEvo6NBxIL1Xw
M5qQ1Q9Mh1q.EabsejQcWz0LksqHTBS.GjDn7YmZS6Sfx2Epdtk6WtSNfqTC
HULQVSYBy6I3rgXeYWVaps27T6vSlhbi0XlWjDvuXUPLD0GT_2ZYclchqe2E
BhAy7brmMCNX2YEAwE.nNpHXjmHqmOtLXs__Z5G2lE8csJ7IaVyzVWuI2NXe
obWNuBvjupa0ns0wWHLVz41x5xG9YHtascHynU6POfMoKnWFbsWECUaiRn1f
XE0TOjh6RRbgy29rUEFLlpF.fkPJY47pzDgqvxZJgK3w0fdkyLqdhxl7.kWh
7jb0DLLkxkCSEWALFSVO8cmb_JFqGSxrpJDWbXqRYM7viHpsKH8ty40wE92y
ckWspItxbUnNEyhJCEVryrVQOL.UOIco8IsCw8uP2QEdB7w--
Received: from [41.151.61.202] by web162905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 31 Dec 2012 02:07:35 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
References: <50CC6ADD.3000704@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1356948455.25107.YahooMailNeo@web162905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 02:07:35 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Diana Pereyda <diana_pereyda@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Diana
To: xxxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <50CC6ADD.3000704@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2143897565-433803495-1356948455=:25107"

---2143897565-433803495-1356948455=:25107
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over South Africa

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.151.61.202
Decimal:	697777610
Hostname:	8ta-151-61-202.telkomadsl.co.za
ISP:	Telkom SA Limited
Organization:	Telkom SA Limited
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Gauteng
City:	Johannesburg 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 02:07:35 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 01. Januar 2013 um 17:41

Scheint bei okCupid als dianasexyanne unterwegs zu sein, da der Profiltext unserer Diana dort ebenfalls als Bestandteil 1:1 zu finden ist.

Zitat:

My self-summary
i'm a single who is looking for a serious relationship. I love long conversation exchanges that are either funny or true sometimes both and you, discovering new places and dimensions, getting comfortable enough to be quiet and listen to the world together, love to have a new friend, dancing and taking in music, hiking, camping,swimming, canoeing,snowboarding, making art and music, making up games and stories and lying in the grass, staring up at the sky. I'm a fun-loving girl looking for the same in a partner someone who is confident, charming, motivated and thoughtful. I exude those qualities and hope to find the same in a friend. responsible, helpful,trustworthy, dependable. What I am looking for is someone who is fun,funny, great personality, likes to go out,I'm a very open minded person, who loves to travel, and experience new things as often as possible. I like to go out,I hope to meet someone with a positive outlook on life that I can have fun with, life is full of complications and stress but hoping there is a match out there for me who can make life more pleasant at the end of the day. Someone with a optimistic and positive outlook about life. Open to experiences, diversity, ideas and has an open heart. spontaneity is a great trait as well. Each day presents a new opportunity for growth so being open to things is key to me,disclaimer won't win, someone's heart over but hopefully the words used will help describe the basics that I seek. I'm a very easy going kind of girl,I have a very kind heart, care deeply about others and try very hard to always see the good in anyone any situation. I'm ambitious, hard working and motivated in life! Fitness and health are very important to me,self-confidant can take a big turn on. I hope to find a man seeking a woman for a committed relationship, a serious relationship and and a caring companion for fun time,
What I’m doing with my life
a business contract for large,scale demand of Aluminum and construction supervision and supplies,I have been to various countries, and once been to Australia and few Africa country, depending where my job,leads me. Currently i am in Pretoria South Africa , working for an,individual i will be rounding up in 2 weeks then i will head back home., I am trying to be open to you even if it going to hurt me just trying, to make my self happy that's why i am looking for my soul mate,
I’m looking for

Guys who like girls
    Ages 26–50
    Near me
    For new friends

Ihre Mail ist größtenteil vermutlich irgendwo abgeschrieben. Der Bereich, der von Bimbo selber verfasst worden ist, zeigt sprachlich und orthografisch gewaltige Unterschiede und zeugt vom Abschluss der Universität Bimbolesiens! 
Dazu kommt dann noch

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2013 um 10:54 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 02. Januar 2013 um 01:32

Uli schrieb on 01. Januar 2013 um 17:41:
Scheint als dianasexyanne unterwegs zu sein

Auch als smilesannecares und daniasexy 

http://www.spark.com/Applications/MemberProfile/ViewProfile.aspx?MemberID=131873...
http://www.spark.com/Applications/MemberProfile/ViewProfile.aspx?MemberID=131866...

Zitat:
I am a pretty laid back and down to earth woman.I like a man who can make me laugh and has a good head on his shoulders. I would like someone that is caring and respectful, I am a career Lady, I am extremely fun and easy to talk to. I'm very happy and have a passion for life. I'm ambitious, sharp, smart, quick, intelligent, very likeable but mostly lovable person, I love to laugh and I do love a sense of humor.

Diana Pereyda https://www.facebook.com/diana.pereyda.9
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2013 um 10:53 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema