Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kim <kim_griffin29@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1021 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Kim <kim_griffin29@yahoo.com>
24. November 2012 um 10:39

from https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/sincerekim4you and using there a photo from Raven Riley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
sincerekim4you

LOOKING FOR A SINCERE AND HONEST MAN TO LOVE

I am a:   30 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-70
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:   Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I can be romantic and realistic, I am faithful and independent. But there are some things that do not change Most people describe me as a very active, cheerful person with a great zest for life. And I believe it is really true. I love to enjoy every moment of my life I believe that our life is a great gift. I am communicative, friendly, very open and straightforward I dont believe in lies and hypocrisy. For me sincerity is very important in communication with people. Even though I love to spend time having fun, I can say that I am really responsible in serious maters. You can always rely on me and I will never let you down. Romance and personal relationships are very important for me. And here I am to take my chance and try to find some new friends, and maybe, if I am really lucky, to meet a man I will spend my life with. I really hope for that very much.
I’m looking for:

I am looking to meet someone who is secure with himself, who is Honest, Faithful, Romantic and Trustful. Someone who enjoys family and friends. Someone who likes just sitting by the fire with a good book, long rides in the country, quiet walks along the beach. Someone who enjoys the theater, romantic dinners or other simple things. I know you are there, a man who will capture the essence of what I have been searching for in a long term relationship willing to explore life, share, compliment not complicate the man in your life as equally as I would to you.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
   Fashion
    Am a model by profession and i Model for beauty Soap Company
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Leo Leo

Zitat:
She Said

Hi

Hi there how are you doing and how is the weather over there? How has your day been today? Thanks for the mail you sent to me its nice hearing from you.. i will love to get to know you better.. where are you from and how old are you? what are your likes and dislikes and what do you seek online? what do you do for a living?
Hope to hear from you soon

Zitat:
She Said

Hi

Hi thanks for the mail,its nice hearing from you... am very much interested in getting to know you better, I work as a model and am new on here, been single for 2 years now, my last relationship did not work out fine after i caught my ex on bed with someone else, i was so hurt and heart broken.. Am looking for a sincere and honest man for a long term relationship, a man that i can trust and love. i dont cheat or play games.. i am very much interested in you and want to know you alot more better... do you have an email we can chat on?

Zitat:

sincerekim4you 30 yr-old woman, san diego, Colorado USA

Subject:
    Hi

Hi

Thanks for the mail, my email is kim_griffin29@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2023 um 16:17 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema