Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Tina Olivier <batlantique_ci@financier.com> (Gelesen: 1026 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Tina Olivier <batlantique_ci@financier.com>
14. August 2012 um 20:00

Aus unserem Broadcasteingang:

Dearest xxx,

Greetings to you. First I want to thank the Almighty God who directed me to you. It is my greatest desire that this trust that I am reposing on you will be adequately carried out to the glory of God. Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfilment of the desire and decision of my late husband which I am persuaded to actualize and this fund is designated for humanitarian and Charity services.

Sister Anna Kennedy has helped me since yesterday morning in filing the official application in your favour with the information that you sent so that the headquarters of the Banque Atlantique S.A. where my late husband made this deposit will recognise you as my appointed beneficiary and transfer this fund to any of your nominated bank account over there in Malaysia so the whole process was completed same yesterday but due to internet problem yesterday i am sending this message to you today.

I am writing to inform you that Sister Anna Kennedy has completed the validation process in your favour as my appointed beneficiary so that you can be able to receive this my inheritance, All necessary formalities has been completed and the deposit bank has recognise you as my appointed beneficiary. The financier department director (Mr.Francis Toure) of the deposit bank told Sister Anna Kennedy that you have to contact them in person in your capacity as my appointed beneficary so that they will negotiate with you and inform you on how this deposit will be release and transfer to any of your chosen bank account over there in Malaysia.

Their contact information is below :

Name of Bank : Banque Atlantique S.A.
Bank's Address : 15/17 Seventh Avenue, Ridge West, CT 1620, Cantonments, Accra, Ghana
Financier department director : Mr. Francis Toure
Email : batlantique_ci@financier.com
Tel/Fax  : +233572227951

Please email the deposit bank and let them know that you are contacting them on my behalf because they already know about you so email them and let them inform you on how the release and transfer of this deposit to you will be done.

Email me back to let me know that you have contacted the deposit bank and please note that when you hear back from them you have to let me know so that i will be following your communications with them. It is very important that you contact them once you receive this my email because i will want every transfer process to be completed before my surgery by next weekend so endeavour to facilitate every of your proceedings with the bank and do keep me updated in every process. If possible call them on telephone tomorrow morning monday to let them know that you sent an email to them for their urgent attention.

Best Regards to you.

Mrs. Tina Olivier.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. August 2012 um 00:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Re: Tina Olivier <batlantique_ci@financier.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. August 2012 um 20:04

Zunächst müsste die Mailadresse batlantique_ci@financier.com in die Elfenbeinküste führen (ci = Cote d'Ivoire)!
Die andere Adresse führt uns nach Ghana, so auch die Telefonnummer:
Zitat:

Information on phone number range +233 57XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Ghana
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)

Eine Bank ohne Festnetzanschluss? Kaum denkbar!

Aber schauen wir uns die Homepage der Bank an, wo sie ihre Niederlassungen haben! Leider nicht in Ghana!!!!
Vielleicht hat er sich ja nur vertan und meinte die ECO-Bank. Aber da stimmt die Adresse nicht ganz, genauso wenig mit der ganz in der Nähe liegenden First Atlantic!

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. August 2012 um 00:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema