Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Irina <irinabrozgal@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 12041 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Irina <irinabrozgal@mail.ru>
23. Juni 2012 um 17:46

Hello!
I saw your profile and you are me Interested!
I want to know you better and more!
Please, if you're me Interested would-mail me at my email.
irinabrozgal@mail.ru
Irina

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 13:50 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ua10993 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Irina <irinabrozgal@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 23. Juni 2012 um 17:48

Hier ihr Profil :

http://members.city-of-brides.com/members_search/profiles/Irina_Zaporojie_Ukrain...

Zitat:
Brozgal Irina
ID #      1293096221
Country      Ukraine
City      Zaporojie
Birth Date      5 June 1982
Height      175 cm / 5'9"
Weight      55 kg / 121 lbs
Hair Color      Brown
Eye Color      Hazel
Children      I have no children.
Education      Technical school
Profession      House keeper
Smoke      No      Drink      No
Languages      English is very poor. German is very poor. French is very poor.
Personal      kind, faithful, cheerful, sympathetical, honest, frank, merry, sociable, even-tempered, with sense of humor

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 15:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 24. Juni 2012 um 02:13

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 15:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 24. Juni 2012 um 07:23

Dear!!

I trust in destiny and in signs.

I have read attentively your letter, you are very close to me on interests, and even it is more - to liking!!!

I was born and I live in Ukraine, in the city of Zaporozhye.

I live separately from parents!

Fathers aren't present at me since the childhood, but there are mums and favourite my grandmother who live separately.

I live independently for a long time already. I try to live in process of the possibilities and to help the native.

On a horoscope I twins.

Lines of my character - politeness, fidelity, attentiveness, reliability, kindness, sincerity, charm, optimism, responsiveness, comprehension, truthfulness, neatness, romanticism, independence, sexuality, cleanliness, sensuality, decency, an emotionality, ability to love, ability to forgive, ability to understand, ability to be grateful.

I consider myself as the wise girl though I happen from time to time in a shower absolutely still the child)!

I like to dream, dream, and sometimes even I find for it special time to remove stress or weariness.

My interests - reading, a fashion, music, travel, sports, cinema, purchases, exhibitions, spirits, tasty meal, restaurants. Self-education, study, work on self, walks on the nature, concerts, the sea, a beach, sand, the sun.

I dream to see ocean which saw only while at cinema)!

I like to do surprises. I like to give gifts, and also them to receive)!!

I love a cosiness, comfort, heat, sweets, the sea, animals, the nature, children
I do not love lie, hypocrisy, malicious people, an olive, insects, a strong wind and a cold season.

I have not finished higher education. I while temporarily don't study as the given period of time, but I very much want to study up.

English language I am bad while I know, but in the future I want to learn English ideally and to talk on it freely. With transfer I am helped by the translator with my e-mail.

I attend courses of modeling agency, and sometimes I participate in various displays of clothes, for it I receive money.

I have not stable, but for me interesting and beautiful work)!

I dream to be favourite, desired and unique!

I very much would like that with me have fallen in love not only for my body, but also for my sincere qualities with which I am overflowed and beautiful more, more brightly and more strongly.

I love much in this world, this world loves me. 

It would be possible to name me quite happy person, but there is one circumstance which disturbs to it: in my life there is no my main person, my favourite, my close and kind friend.

I search and I want to have serious, strong and happy relations in which people will respect each other, to love, understand and be together till the end of life.

I think that such relations in the future can make me happy, quiet, stable and I can enjoy in love with one my favourite and unique man once and for all - different stages of happiness)!

I the decent and true girl. If I love, is strong, true, devoted, sincere, and I think that for ever!

If I could choose, I would like to become a bird to fly about the whole world and to find my unique man - then I would be quite happy.

I search for the man for serious relations, for family creation, for marriage, for love, for the general happiness, and pleasure by it.

The age of the man and the place of residence - for me has no value. I think, what for love? All age are obedient! And I in it trust and so I live.

Very much it would be desirable that with me have fallen in love not only for my body, but also for my sincere qualities with which I am overflowed and beautiful more, more brightly and more strongly.

I search for the man courageous, careful, serious, stable and reliable.

I see its courageous, generous, decent, attentive, kind, attentive, careful, loving, stable, counterbalanced, fair, courageous, clean, serious and with free for me heart the person.

The serious and future relations I see strong, warm, passionate, amicable!

For me the main thing in relations - mutual understanding, harmony of bodies, souls and hearts!

I search and want to have serious, strong and happy relations in which people will respect each other, to love, understand and be together till the end of life. Only such relations in the future, I think, can make us happy and for ever together.

I search for the man who will be to me the friend, the husband and my loved one on life where we can care about each other, understand each other, forgive and respect.

I dream of a friendly family where we will solve our difficulties and problems together with a smile and double force.

My man in the future is a second part me!

It a part of my life!

My man - my meaning of the life, my present and the future!

I know to have such relations as I want, it is necessary to work over them!! It is necessary to understand and talk with each other. It is necessary to respect, listen and forgive each other.

I think that is very important to be attentive to each other and to myself.

I the decent and true girl. If I love, is strong, true, devoted, sincere, and I think that for ever!

If I could choose, I would like to become a bird to fly about the whole world and to find my unique man - then I would be quite happy.

I write to you and already I trust, on it I apply also hope that you that who is necessary to me also to whom are necessary I! The one for whom I very long search and with whom in the future we will be happy! Now I expect the answer!

Your Irina

Spoiler:
GTG1dkN5eHe9oOJzviy+y/C0q+YecwZL0vgvM4UccNLD/n9fa2JsKwY+N5Ln+ayUauXvA7yQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 217.69.128.77) Quelltext.from=irinabrozgal@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: irinabrozgal@mail.ru
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-DKIM-Result: Pass
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: kWW73WGd7luyEIIuSCy6wgBG/2OWoyU7RgFUTMTf3HAY9TP+8zwo6EV7Pit9G7qB6bOkJg==
Received: from f59.mail.ru ([217.69.128.77]) by COL0-MC1-F31.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:40:53 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     ces:Date:Mime-Version:Subject:To:From; bh=+FN6wcLu7NC+1qsoz67BBuwyLv4x/4DN079aRijcq0Y=;
     3Z5nro+vgxfJbSkEzDvJoC/q+Dl6kGd5DQ0Zn6O0SVPN8NCN++;
Received: from mail by f59.mail.ru with local (envelope-from <irinabrozgal@mail.ru>)
     id 1Sied1-0005o1-P5
     for ; Sun, 24 Jun 2012 08:40:51 +0400
Received: from [46.119.239.241] by e.mail.ru with HTTP;
     Sun, 24 Jun 2012 08:40:51 +0400
From: =?UTF-8?B?0JjRgNC40L3QsCDQkdGA0L7Qt9Cz0LDQu9GM?= <irinabrozgal@mail.ru>
To: =?UTF-8?B?U3RlZmFuIFBvc3Nl?= 
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IHlvdXIgbWFpbA==?=
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: mPOP Web-Mail 2.19
X-Originating-IP: [46.119.239.241]
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 08:40:51 +0400
References: <COL102-W552B60B611AD50FED40243F6E30@phx.gbl>
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W552B60B611AD50FED40243F6E30@phx.gbl>
Reply-To: =?UTF-8?B?0JjRgNC40L3QsCDQkdGA0L7Qt9Cz0LDQu9GM?= <irinabrozgal@mail.ru>
X-Priority: 
Message-ID: <1340512851.826419676@f59.mail.ru>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok
Return-Path: irinabrozgal@mail.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Jun 2012 04:40:53.0507 (UTC) FILETIME=[89BED530:01CD51C3]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 24. Juni 2012 um 07:26

Über die Ukraine

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:
Decimal:
Hostname:
ISP:
Golden Telecom LLC
Organization:
Golden Telecom LLC
Services:
None detected
Type:
Assignment:
Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Ukraine
State/Region:
Zaporiz'ka Oblast'
City:
Zaporozhye

Zitat:
Sun, 24 Jun 2012 08:40:51 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 26. Juni 2012 um 07:50

hi dear

I am glad to receive from you the letter.

Thanks that have told to me more city.

I live in the city of Zaporozhye.

In Ukraine.

About your searches - I have understood you.

I really am the reliable person as you have written for rainy day.

I completely share your opinion.

I often think and I compare the possibilities.

I always put myself to the place of other person.

I represent myself on its place, I think, I understand, and I certainly hope that life as a boomerang and me all my acts and all my decisions which I accept to return and will be remunerated!!

I trust in destiny.

It would be possible to name me quite happy person, but there is one circumstance which disturbs to it: in my life there is no my main person, my favourite, my close and kind friend.

I like to do different purchases, to go shopping, to exhibitions. I like to do surprises. I like to give gifts. I like them to receive)! I love a cosiness, comfort, heat, sweets, the sea, animals, the nature, children!

I very much want to love and be favourite.

I haven't enough friends, but I think that they don't happen much. At me it is a lot of Acquaintances.

I the kind girl also grow old to concern all really, with a smile, understanding and a positive.

Your Irina

Spoiler:
TQCyLX+nB1T7/eLsqjDuIgEb/lDZ32Pk0DOOuP7nAXWBPnnEnNJ2hVx+MneoUcgoMwzFWJpw=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 94.100.178.191) Quelltext.from=irinabrozgal@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: /WdoyiaVJ+1Xm2C3Zv9Hjst8Y53QSkjt0miE2McMPWokuY9e+BnLcdIMtfe1HqZ9mBs+CQ==
Received: from f130.mail.ru ([94.100.178.191]) by BAY0-MC4-F14.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:48:54 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     ces:Date:Mime-Version:Subject:To:From; bh=S41Sxf+gZrCDH+jdWxWlMnEU1X5EnfN1ctxqEUGrgEM=;
     rkmoIQ8lU1cbB+hvu6i0XfDpuzN3eLgpDP6RYcgWgSIh17Vcfz;
Received: from mail by f130.mail.ru with local (envelope-from <irinabrozgal@mail.ru>)
     id 1SjH9R-0005Op-8T
     for ; Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:48:53 +0400
Received: from [46.119.174.138] by e.mail.ru with HTTP;
     Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:48:53 +0400
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmVbMl06IHlvdXIgbWFpbA==?=
X-Originating-IP: [46.119.174.138]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:48:53 +0400
References: <1340512851.826419676@f59.mail.ru> <COL102-W29E755B17270FC52F07A5BF6E20@phx.gbl>
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W29E755B17270FC52F07A5BF6E20@phx.gbl>
Reply-To: =?UTF-8?B?0JjRgNC40L3QsCDQkdGA0L7Qt9Cz0LDQu9GM?= <irinabrozgal@mail.ru>
X-Priority: 
Message-ID: <1340660933.493908045@f130.mail.ru>
X-Mras: Ok
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Jun 2012 21:48:54.0513 (UTC) FILETIME=[50E72E10:01CD531C]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 26. Juni 2012 um 07:53

Über die Ukraine

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:
Decimal:
Hostname:
ISP:
Golden Telecom LLC
Organization:
Golden Telecom LLC
Services:
None detected
Type:
Assignment:
Static IP
Blacklist:
Ukraine
State/Region:
Zaporiz'ka Oblast'
City:
Zaporozhye

Zitat:

Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:48:53 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 28. Juni 2012 um 07:04

Hi Dear!!)

You write that I speak nothing to you.

Well, in this letter I will try to tell to you more.

I live independently for a long time already. I try to live in process of the possibilities and to help the native.

On a horoscope I twins.

Lines of my character - politeness, fidelity, attentiveness, reliability, kindness, sincerity, charm, optimism, responsiveness, comprehension, truthfulness, neatness, romanticism, independence, sexuality, cleanliness, sensuality, decency, an emotionality, ability to love, ability to forgive, ability to understand, ability to be grateful.

I consider myself as the wise girl though I happen from time to time in a shower absolutely still the child)!

I like to dream, dream, and sometimes even I find for it special time to remove stress or weariness.

My interests - reading, a fashion, music, travel, sports, cinema, purchases, exhibitions, spirits, tasty meal, restaurants. Self-education, study, work on self, walks on the nature, concerts, the sea, a beach, sand, the sun.

I dream to see ocean which saw only while at cinema)!

I like to do surprises. I like to give gifts, and also them to receive)!!

I love a cosiness, comfort, heat, sweets, the sea, animals, the nature, children!

I do not love lie, hypocrisy, malicious people, an olive, insects, a strong wind and a cold season.

I have not finished higher education. I while temporarily don't study as the given period of time, but I very much want to study up.

English language I am bad while I know, but in the future I want to learn English ideally and to talk on it freely. With transfer I am helped by the translator with my e-mail.

I attend courses of modeling agency, and sometimes I participate in various displays of clothes, for it I receive money.

I have not stable, but for me interesting and beautiful work)!

I dream to be favourite, desired and unique!

I very much would like that with me have fallen in love not only for my body, but also for my sincere qualities with which I am overflowed and beautiful more, more brightly and more strongly.

I search and I want to have serious, strong and happy relations in which people will respect each other, to love, understand and be together till the end of life.

I think that such relations in the future can make me happy, quiet, stable and I can enjoy in love with one my favourite and unique man once and for all - different stages of happiness)!

I think that life is pleasure and it is full of love.

I am opened and ready to fine mutual relations – based on love.

I bear responsibility for, the close and native

I esteem and I respect all children and adults.

My soul – my house!

I think what to love, means to live life of the one whom you love!!

I consider that that happiest person who gives to the majority of happiness of others.

I search for the man for serious relations, for family creation, for marriage, for love, for the general happiness, and pleasure by it.

The age of the man and the place of residence - for me has no value. I think, what for love? All age are obedient! And I in it trust and so I live.

Very much it would be desirable that with me have fallen in love not only for my body, but also for my sincere qualities with which I am overflowed and beautiful more, more brightly and more strongly.

I search for the man courageous, careful, serious, stable and reliable.

I see its courageous, generous, decent, attentive, kind, attentive, careful, loving, stable, counterbalanced, fair, courageous, clean, serious and with free for me heart the person.

The serious and future relations I see strong, warm, passionate, amicable!

For me the main thing in relations - mutual understanding, harmony of bodies, souls and hearts!

I search and want to have serious, strong and happy relations in which people will respect each other, to love, understand and be together till the end of life. Only such relations in the future, I think, can make us happy and for ever together.

I search for the man who will be to me the friend, the husband and my loved one on life where we can care about each other, understand each other, forgive and respect.

I dream of a friendly family where we will solve our difficulties and problems together with a smile and double force.

My man in the future is a second part me!

It a part of my life!

My man - my meaning of the life, my present and the future!

I know to have such relations as I want, it is necessary to work over them!! It is necessary to understand and talk with each other. It is necessary to respect, listen and forgive each other.

I think that is very important to be attentive to each other and to myself.

I write to you and already I trust, on it I apply also hope that you that who is necessary to me also to whom are necessary I! The one for whom I very long search and with whom in the future we will be happy! Now I expect the answer!

Irina

Spoiler:
N+ldtRh7iQHUgqD8QkQvuR5etvrwnKtmarQCYWmZrYsbxNMYSheVfSgaol4SA6x+1s23aTVU=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 217.69.128.107) Quelltext.from=irinabrozgal@mail.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: v7aKv4yIRQgSuFkRpD1hJ/r5YkbAjiV7Gewc/4S84hKQ+GH6EpJbM0sw+dSt0GXBl+7lhw==
Received: from f153.mail.ru ([217.69.128.107]) by COL0-MC3-F23.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:09:28 -0700
     ect:To:From; bh=SZbd+1x67pLy0CdpeA7p5XGLlk1YFMoIE9O7GW5WoWI=;
     DU95Rz+2WXlidvvA2xVTT7iaFD2A33hEU5TpJEvVYQufSfwQSo;
Received: from mail by f153.mail.ru with local (envelope-from <irinabrozgal@mail.ru>)
     id 1Sk3Ec-0001Gx-IO
     for 
; Thu, 28 Jun 2012 05:09:27 +0400
Received: from [46.119.177.242] by e.mail.ru with HTTP;
     Thu, 28 Jun 2012 05:09:26 +0400
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmVbNF06IHlvdXIgbWFpbA==?=
X-Originating-IP: [46.119.177.242]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 05:09:26 +0400
References: <1340660933.493908045@f130.mail.ru> <1340512851.826419676@f59.mail.ru> <COL102-W61C480C94E83ACC8D96739F6E00@phx.gbl>
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W61C480C94E83ACC8D96739F6E00@phx.gbl>
X-Priority: 
Message-ID: <1340845766.209646414@f153.mail.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----QMkuNcLe-vt6cPzyvRg0EwGaw:1340845766"
X-Mras: TRY_AGAIN
X-Magic: 4A8C75247A90539615D3A6839B09D0B6
X-Spam: MrasProbableSpam
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jun 2012 01:09:28.0851 (UTC) FILETIME=[AAC0EE30:01CD54CA]

------QMkuNcLe-vt6cPzyvRg0EwGaw:1340845766
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 14:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 28. Juni 2012 um 07:07

Über die Ukraine

Code
Alles auswählen

IP:
Decimal:
Hostname:
ISP:
Golden Telecom LLC
Organization:
Golden Telecom LLC
Services:
None detected
Type:
Assignment:
Static IP
Blacklist:
Ukraine
State/Region:
Zaporiz'ka Oblast'
City:
Zaporozhye

Zitat:
; Thu, 28 Jun 2012 05:09:27 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #9 - 28. Juni 2012 um 07:17

Weiteres Profil aus Kiew mit diesem Bild und mit weiteren Bildern.

http://kiev.olx.com.ua/iid-81253822

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 15:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #10 - 28. Juni 2012 um 07:20

Nach der Mailadresse wurde bereits bei russian-mates gesucht. 0 Einträge.

Und noch ein Profil bei Mail.Ru mit noch mehr Bildern.

http://foto.mail.ru/mail/irinabrozgal/_myphoto/10.html

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 15:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 28. Juni 2012 um 20:21

Vlad kommt wohl mit den Bildern durcheinander.  Durchgedreht

Findet man auf dem Profil von einer Viktoria Lipinskaya.

http://vk.com/id26708103

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 13:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #12 - 28. Juni 2012 um 20:21

vierauge schrieb on 28. Juni 2012 um 07:20:

Noch ein Profil:

http://www.true-love-ru.com/id7943.htm

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 15:09 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 28. Juni 2012 um 20:25

vierauge schrieb on 28. Juni 2012 um 07:20:

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 14:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #14 - 28. Juni 2012 um 20:34

Hier ein Profil, das zum Teil als Bilderquelle dient:

http://vk.com/id49042520

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2012 um 14:39 von Webmaster »