Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Glenn <glennowen437@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 7637 mal)

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Glenn <glennowen437@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 09. Juni 2012 um 21:22

Mail über United Arab Emirates

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	86.99.103.156
Decimal:	1449355164
Hostname:	86.99.103.156
ISP:	Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
Organization:	Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Sharjah
City:	Sharjah
Latitude:	25.3573
Longitude:	55.4033 

Zitat:
from [86.99.103.156] by web140704.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 08 Jun 2012 15:31:55 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 15:31:55 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Antwort #16 - 10. Juni 2012 um 18:07

Your words are so wonderfull that each time i get to read your email i feel you so close to my heart and your words means a lot to me and i cherish every word you speak because your words are so sincere and its of the truth and i believe in all you say and your true feelings to me and i do sincerely do love and cherish all your words and feelings towards me..you have really changed me with the beauty of your words and the truth of your heart and i am not scared of your love..i am confident and ready to share every moment and time with you because i have vowed to love you forever and ever till death do us part,because your love for me is unconditional and its so true..this is the first time i am experiencing true feelings and sincere emotions..your words are like the air i breath in each they that helps me to survive
I will not stop loving you because our love is now one and we will grow older in each others arms loving each other to the fullest and to the greatest height..my love for you is going to be what you will ever wanted in your life and you will be so happy each day you get to see the smile on my face .because each day i get to see you i will put a big smile on your face..because you are my woman and my true love...i am going to make you so happy that you cant let me go away from your life..and i wont even leave because i have no reason to stop loving you..its only death that can do both of us path and i know with the truth of love in our heart is will help us to grow older in love in each others heart...i am so in love with you that each time i get to imagine your looks i just smile and my heart sings for you..
Marriage is all i have waited for and now i have found it and i wont loose it because marriage is all about the truth of love and the joining of 2 heart ..our heart now has become one and nothing on earth can separate both of us from each other..not even humans..our words are not enough for us to show the feelings of love inside of us..i will just wait for that day to meet you in person and show you how loving i am towards you.because your love for me has great happiness in my heart and my love for you has made you so happy that each day you get to imagine me your heart gets closer to mine..i have brought your heart closer to mine to a level that you will never think of turning back,no matter what happens we will both face the rythem of life and love together..my feelings are been created through the truth of your heart and it made me open up the true feelings and the truth of my love to you..no every human has the truth of love in them but because we are both sincere and honest about our feelings it has made us know how lovely we are to each other
May our last kisses be many years from now and taste of one another lips..and may out love merge together to become one..our love and our heart and our feelings are now one..no one will take me away from you..not even nature of life will take me away from you..i am so addicted to your love and i am so attracted to your heart and i will never stop loving you and making you happy..because you have made me a completely different person and i have made you realize the truth of your real personality and i know you are so happy about it..if my words aint truth you woudnt have been able to show me the truth of love..but because my feelings..and motives towards you are so true and real it has really given you the perfect courage to show all ur true feelings to me and i am so happy that u took a great chance loving me and i know the world will be so happy to see us together.
Marriage may be made in heaven, but the maintenance must be done on earth and two hearts that have been merged is marriage; two souls that have been merged is fate
I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon tide,to be next to you,to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years,to comfort you,dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land I want to be there for you to fight your battle for you and win it for you .i want to be there for you when u needed me and i want to always be there loving you completely...you are my fiancee and i am your true husband and no one will take me away from you..i will say to the world that no one will  take me away from you cause u are my life right now and u will be my light that shines my darkness..i cant wait for that day i will be in your arms loving you but i know that will come to pass soon and with time we will accomplish our goals together soon.
Marriage is a fragile thread that binds us together, so handle it with care
Marriage is like a fine wine, as it ages it just gets better. Look at all the good times and leave behind the bad, for there are more wonders you will find in each, as time passes by.
The easiest part of marriage is falling in love and walking down the aisle. The most difficult part of marriage is 10 years later when the problems have ensued and issues have come about and you still find love. Marriage is not about the beginning, marriage is about the process and still being able to love through all things.
For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend, for filling my life with joy and loving me without end, I do love u so much
Love is not perfect. Rather, a feeling full of problems and hardships. But it is through these problems and hardships that we know that love can survive and endure anything, and shall endure forever.
Love is when two people join together and make each other better people for having the other in their life.
The grass is not greener on the other side, you just have to water your own.
What is Marriage? It is the mixture of communication, patience, love, sharing, praying and smiles to create happiness and prosperity.
I sincerely believe in you and your love for me will never end till death do us part because i will continue to love you and care for you and make u happy...i do love you so so much and i will make it up to you meeting you in person but i don't know when..i just imagine how its going to be but i don't know when..i am so desperate to meet you in person and i know i will surely make it back to the states to your home loving you with all my heart
Have a fulfilled day and i await your next reply because it brings me closer each day and night i get to imagine how lovely and sincere you are
Glenn

[spoiler=Quelltext Emirates zMs9imPEy4c=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.212.174) Quelltext.from=glennowen437@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: glennowen437@yahoo.com
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: A4GPNbsHTSrCeAWYvt8hA0vwVSYMlgrxxiQQlNotUMjI47nXxtF0K8cGRZ4aWfZHWll40Q==
Received: from nm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.174]) by COL0-MC1-F30.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 9 Jun 2012 14:58:22 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.149] by nm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Jun 2012 21:58:21 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.211] by tm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Jun 2012 21:58:21 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Jun 2012 21:58:21 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 294926.35518.bm@omp1020.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 38008 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Jun 2012 21:58:21 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339279101; bh=4Q6hst7aGW5CFVJ+Cy+VsleWMxR4RTahKviV+SQdJEY=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; o8Sd5oSaT7vUo=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  9h+lpotRDrl9Q=;
X-YMail-OSG: Sz9CXrYVM1kC5eZaqqg73tUs4tXRkPJlulV3PlV0k5aqzcm
lchsMgPoA0wOQxzbm8sN4LPeTTIeesGmZh7FvCpHo1D0qmbD1RDkYlZrnvx5
67X3hDOvSuhM_Vsl0ki82uRyBuciamwapXEX4adhbbbZ7g9uWabNMC3r5bvu
CTDx.0xGUYfl4y5GRzI6s5bc9GC8en6dD_SiUINxPQrJUqqSWzIvyZ3.Mbh_
e4I.qeoarV8vn0IX1FTA91IFeWC1tGbInKmS0Nh9t5Uv2J_K5rC8MEdRAGJb
vzer004Tc6uSVaknNTX97rAJbSbUC9CHBDlvMNUj746Sv8OY4NI5msbkKX8X
FsV7EX07olllzUEeN1rRmtFTnApNyODetDuupKASXGbd4gAZqbCbGZaa0OBn
t8ROAO0iCGrMbJyYcIzPRj9YyDDQtkW2y4BQIiiBqto2Ul9vh5LOqnZrpHHE
y6TqhixCsYWzOGt_QBu.zcRUHZcOSBfQh
Received: from [92.96.181.117] by web140701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 09 Jun 2012 14:58:20 PDT
References: <BLU162-W119F0DF934E45A58D5C0D7F5F10@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1339279100.35607.YahooMailNeo@web140701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 14:58:20 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Glenn Owen <glennowen437@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 
To: xxx
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W119F0DF934E45A58D5C0D7F5F10@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1936327721-1890748757-1339279100=:35607"
Return-Path: glennowen437@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Jun 2012 21:58:22.0505 (UTC) FILETIME=[FCD7E190:01CD468A]

--1936327721-1890748757-1339279100=:35607
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juni 2012 um 18:43 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #17 - 11. Juni 2012 um 20:44

True love is all i have ever wanted and seeked for and i did found that true love in your heart and i am so happy to have found it cause i know that love will surely make me so happy that i will not want to leave your sight not even for one second..my love for you is like the music that makes your heart sing..you are the woman of my life and i will surely be the man of your life and nothing can stop or change that right now not even a thing will change all we have build..we have both built our love to the strongest level and i am so happy that we both took that chance to love each other to the fullest and that we are ready to be husband and wife..Marriage is a big commitment to me and i have commuted my heart loving you and been your wife because you have the right love and the right heart for me...i sincerely do love and trust you so much that i cry most night thinking about you and how bad i miss you
Trust is all we have build our love on..and i do trust you completely that i have layed my heart for you and u have blessed it with the beauty of your love..your sincerity and honesty made me love you completed that i just think and dream of you each night and day and i cant wait to have you in my arms...my body and soul trust you that i myself i trust you completely and i am not scared of your love..because its the greatest i have ever wanted and be waiting for.your words mean a lot to me and it has filled the empty spaces in my heart.your words have filled my heart with so much desire loving you and i cant wait to explore my kind of true love to you in person..my Heart trusts you completely that it aches a lot and wants you so badly and i cant wait to start sharing all my life with you and been there for you..
We have created our feelings to a stage it has lead to perfect love and friendship and i am so attracted to the beauty of your love and it has really made me a new person in love once again and it has made me share all the truth of love in me with you...my motives and intentions are to be there for you and love you completely..no one will be able to understand were we have been building this relationship from its only btw both of us..and they will be so surprise to see us happylling in love..i am so darn happy that i have nothing again to worry anymore in life.having you in my life is like having the whole world in my pocket,if i am been asked to choose you and own the world i will rather choose you because with you i will be happy forever and cherished by you forever..you mean the world to me.i respect the greatest feelings inside of you and it has made me love you completely..words are not enough for my love for you..i really need to grap you in my arms and hold you tight and cry.because i really want you so bad and i will go to any extent showing and proving my love for you.
We both understand the beauty of the love inside of both of us and it has really made both of us great and happy in love together,understanding really matters a lot in a relationship and i am so happy that you are so understanding and cheerful that with you i need not to worry about a thing because you went to the greatest extent understanding the truth of my love for you and i went to the greatest level taking my time understand that without your love i am incomplete and i know with your love in my heart and in my life i have nothing to cry of be worried about..because you have sincerely and honestly loved me completely and u have shared the greatest feelings of your love with me..
I will make you great loving me and you will be so happy to have me in your life...love is not all about the outer most beauty but its all about the beauty of the heart..your heart is so beautiful and so loving and i am so attracted to your life and i cant wait to dwell in that heart completely..all i know right now is that you are mine and i am yours and no one will ever come btw our happiness not even a thing will because us to brake up..that cant even happen..because the truth of our love will not allow that to ever happen to us..
Our Marriage will be the greatest and the most powerful marriage the world will ever experience cause we truly and sincerely do love each other and we have committed to love each other to the greatest level of love.. our love has no limit and it will never have limit..i will love you till death do us part,each day will be like a new day in love because i will renew our love each day and night and our love will be like a flower just growing up...Our love will grow and grow and our kids will partake in the love of our life's..
Kids..Are the greatest gift given to a marriage by God..and our Kids will help in strengthen and empowering our heart together and we will live to build our kids in understand the rythem and the principles of life in able to know the good and bad of the world and in able to love one another..We are going to spread the love of our life to the next generation of our family..the generation that will be created from me and you will be the happiest generation in the world..because me and you will do all our best in building the future to a greater height in able to secure the future for our kids and teaching them the ways of life and letting them know there is so much love in them to share to others around them...Hun our family will be the greatest..because i am committed to this love and i will never stop loving you and showing you how much i love you
Words are not enough to tell you how much i do sincerely love you..but my heart knows i truly love you and i will love you till death do us part..every one will think we are both crazy..the god of perfect match has brought us together..if any one tells me i will ever find my true love on internet i will tell that person he/she is crazy but now i am totally wrong..because love is every were.even in the forest you can find love..love has occupied every space in our heart and it will occupy every bit of our heart till we finally meet in person
I wonder when we will meet because i am really eager to meet you in person..well i am so worried about it...which is your home and i know there is someone home waiting to hold me tight and never let me goo..
I will await your next email and it will help me to know how stronger we are in love in each others heart..i sincerely do love you so much
Glenn

[spoiler=Quelltext Emirates ZVeqOBk5T1J4x2CHFY2
KjKwHDXURgehF7S4MPwm0l4VV9CcSR1Of755P1f6kph49YlDiw8/pngXQoGirudMmdwVYzFI=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 72.30.239.79) Quelltext.from=glennowen437@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
yeIkj0VU91CGgpfSLBCjmyo4MpQq1XkFk4OpB2UeNWoX3XxN8iIfhONBAs/OSuWExVSFYg==
Received: from nm34-vm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([72.30.239.79]) by SNT0-MC4-F8.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 11 Jun 2012 01:39:54 -0700
Received: from [98.139.215.140] by nm34.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2012 08:39:53 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.194] by tm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2012 08:39:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2012 08:39:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 514785.62993.bm@omp1003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 75827 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jun 2012 08:39:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339403993; bh=UOJ3+4DPuMImfyL5OgQCGC0s8vlhcfEwwS+MFw/9u9w=; 

1QKK/PoThIhlM=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

fAdM2HVf3wBqc=;
X-YMail-OSG: 855gfGEVM1moJHVxYWXakEEYfOhsFfHIihCszH4ai.qmTWR
g02rFf82ZHdmKTkFqalQxFQgUGWsRR1PeQzsy4KkRittCp6dCUQp_CS01.9k
B99DQ1Yq9FnYpigIQjvg_sVosEs2A1FBXfyH.R.f_t9WKoBYF0e6GnLbZVxl
x35PRO.Jnvr2z6tQ7Q64cRVZM_Hxi.AXBQdTsfM1w2g7mRZD8j3wkuCpBvT1
i57VoY7EELjnN7ikZfQRJeQDq5Y56PgtzcexCeHFzyz7Y7DDy6J6FnXcvw0B
iX6kVJrZxVVLF6yjDAWIfEupCLhO8KPnublNio4Hc4dA1hBaYjWqXTynLrG1
GsAcw6OI9LHdxyRDoiLEnv4G4.EsVbw8SdqcbV3km5bXOgeVpyg0ENoeWAk2
.lehCOYLzH9.9DSDo_T1gWlLOWzfnwNBiyXghA3gvSZrKr66NHYgEOIZe3BV
Vy7bt4ISJuwaZ
Received: from [94.59.227.221] by web140702.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Jun 2012 01:39:53 PDT
References: <BLU162-W60B0CDD6D8A5F13C32FC89F5F00@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1339403993.66324.YahooMailNeo@web140702.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 01:39:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Good morning Sweetpea !!!
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W60B0CDD6D8A5F13C32FC89F5F00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-589800495-615886766-1339403993=:66324"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jun 2012 08:39:54.0342 (UTC) FILETIME=[C62DD860:01CD47AD]

---589800495-615886766-1339403993=:66324
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2012 um 17:12 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #18 - 12. Juni 2012 um 16:54

Hab ich denn eine Bank ? Er will Geld, dann schicke mir den Pass.  Schockiert/Erstaunt

For everyday i get to think of you..you are always on my mind..each day and night i get to imagine you right beside me i feel your presence right here holding me tight close to my heart,i feel your love in my heart every day and night.the music of your love makes my heart sings.your words are so powerful it keeps my mind at rest,i am always happy each day i get to think of you and your true feelings for me,you are such a wonderful woman to me in my life and i cherish every word you speak from your heart,those words are so productive that it has multiplied my love for you in a million ways,i feel your words in my heart and it moves my emotions and it makes me feel so safe and happy that i just smile all; day long..your love for me has filled the empty spaces in my heart ,it has healed the wounds in my heart,the truth of your love has made me a new person and i am so happy i love you so much with all my heart and i will forever do love you till death do us part
Beauty of our mind has brought our love together and it has made us stronger in each others heart and i feel the passion of your love in me passing through my emotional nerves..my whole body needs you and my heart needs you most..i cant sleep without praying for you each night.my day is never complete without thinking of you..every were i go,anything i do,everything i say always makes me imagine you..sometimes people think i am crazy but i know whats inside of me,because i know i have found the true love of my life and i will never let that love walk away or fade away..we have grown in each others heart and we have loved each other to the fullest and i will not stop loving you..
Loving you has really been the greatest assets i have ever had and i will do all my best to keep it safe and renew our love each day and night...i am blessed with the beauty of your love and you are blessed with the beauty of my love..all we both need is love and we have found then..and i am happy each day we build it more and more stronger and it has really gotten to a stage were our love can never be broken..and we can never be separated,no one will take you away from me and no one will take me away from you,its only death that can separate us and with love we will grow older in love in each others arms and we will share i have sincerely and honestly committed my heart,my love and my emotions to you and you have multiplied then into millions,i cant just stop loving you xxxxx..i cant,i will have to die first because i am so in love with you that i really want to meet you right now but i know with time we will get to meet each other...i am so happy that you are completely patient with me and u await me till i can arrive back in the states and u will never do wait in vain cause my love will look for you and my heart will find you..no matter were you are ..i will look for you and find you..i have found a treasure in my life and i will treasure your love for me for life and i will always remember that very day and that very night we make our first love to each other..
i cant really wait for that day to make great and passionate love with you..making love all through the night and enjoying every moment and every inch of it...because love really exist btw us and i will satisfy you sexually cause i know that will be the greatest moment every experienced btw both of us and it will be only btw me and you..my whole heart and whole body is just for you but no one else and no one will share the beauty of my heart with you..my whole life,whole heart,whole love is all yours.
If I could have one wish, it would just be this, I could take you to my soul and show you all the love there is,
You have been part of my life and you will remain part of my life..
Well xxxxx it has come to a time i have nothing to worry about anymore since i know we will both be getting married..marriage is one of my dreams and i know getting married to you will be a dream come true and i know that dream will come true soon..its just a matter of time..i cant just wait till you  put that ring in my hands...i cant wait to be your lovely wedded husband and living in the same house with you and working towards having Lovely and wonderful kids together,because i want to have kids with you and grow with then too with you..
i really want to talk to you about something but i don't know how you will feel about it.but with all hopes and faith your heart will be so cheerful to listen and know how i truly feel about it..i don't know how to go about telling you,cause i am a little bit scared right now about what i just want to ask you..but since we have really been open to each other, i have nothing to worry about since we both truly love and care for each other...
Well i really want to seek for financial assistance from you..that's what i am really scared of asking from you..because i don't know how you will feel about it..because i don't want you to feel bad about anything because i want to build our love and trust to the greatest height....Right now i have a big problem completing my project and it has really got me so down and depressed and worried...because i was unable to get it finish but your love do always make me happy every night and day...i really want to seek a favor from you but i don't know maybe you are in position to help me right now..but i know you will really be willing to make me happy because you truly and sincerely do love me and you know i do sincerely do love you too and  you are the true woman of my life
Hun...i don't know maybe you can help me with some funds to get this job completed..because the money i will be making from this job is the one i will be using to buy my return ticket home back to the states to start a lovely and standard life with you..but since this economy is unstable it really has got a lot of things unstable for me and it has left my worried and stressed..its not that i am asking you for money..because i don't know how you are going to feel about it..but i truly need your help.so i don't know maybe you can help me with 20,000${ TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLAR } to get this work completed and come home soon to you...i will be so happy if my help come from you..and i know you will be willing to help me out on this..well i will await your reply and know maybe you could be able to help me..well..if you cant help me with it..could you borrow me at least i will be willing to pay you back when i get this work done.
i will await your reply asap
Glenn

Spoiler:
1DPfxlVsR5tuPcYr/A130LoPCgh09Qy5E9lcLOCUrfW2N6hTuuJ90SkwshBDXtRgaxAMi8Ew=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.213.164) Quelltext.from=glennowen437@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 9VzZEvSwd7NCo3wZh6zshY/cQGdVl076sZNIKWmi6D+fhSj2fPGD8Vr4dxwBR6aAGkM9CA==
Received: from nm14-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.164]) by BAY0-MC1-F44.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:19:29 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.153] by nm14.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2012 23:19:28 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.223] by tm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2012 23:19:28 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1032.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2012 23:19:28 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 76166.77119.bm@omp1032.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 59935 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jun 2012 23:19:27 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339456767; bh=qo2RP+drjerDztOcG5o0fPNaVPk1t7VmmtdmnYouJ1w=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; M2K1VqEnedFWs=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  4+GMz65EjsMu8=;
X-YMail-OSG: VCx4LAYVM1ngmh5_7ld4H27Fc3qA5KQaG4dqA0E1bJSzcRY
D78Mo9IDvg3ozHKOkf9R8kVpEVivLKG7XhKqkoFpi8De7GK6vMNy13BKItT4
TS8K3AXGJjZTtkT2NTyUkF7Ffeo8sbm1ljhwv_hWHr8IkAinioXwLEVgMUj2
O3FRvnHkTrT.806LCW6GkKY9An94X.ELfs.He6n0iTKIQvhKHUE8TOzGyL2o
fPkkEhWOhlubBAaLaXckx8OuAYPdw9V6RBIlygZfcb0Ilnbdqu2uFCP_wH8S
oLQFXQWi_uOk7uxc4KhUlX954U3ZB90VzeQzpOZSGx_xwuuRXd7E1I9P0Wct
d3uc4zH2CAWbIpmmo4DQ9Gfu5J5ndrq9HyXUbjjNvVN3FZnGdjtpmgqSwOPM
E_vOsQQwYeVWz6eYmPCqjQvHhm2BW2F99oYpDAR3DFFSuwihFZdf86tQHFPD
7mkDsPm6RoGCAx7lcZHKXAgM7Niw62MQ2XujWLQm4XNU63K1eKBmi05oZRYe
Wjuhjtcg-
Received: from [66.85.133.139] by web140701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:19:27 PDT
References: <BLU162-W59AD25084E404382606DA7F5F70@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1339456767.50951.YahooMailNeo@web140701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:19:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: You are my last hope on this
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W59AD25084E404382606DA7F5F70@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1936327721-784380758-1339456767=:50951"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jun 2012 23:19:29.0272 (UTC) FILETIME=[A67D1780:01CD4828]

--1936327721-784380758-1339456767=:50951
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #19 - 12. Juni 2012 um 17:16

Mail über Anonymous Proxy           Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        66.85.133.139
Decimal:	1112901003
Hostname:	66.85.133.139
ISP:	        Secured Servers LLC
Organization:	Secured Servers LLC
Services:	Confirmed proxy server
Type:	        Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:19:27 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #20 - 13. Juni 2012 um 19:52

Ich habe den Pass.   Durchgedreht

My Gorgeous,
   From the day we met,i knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that you completely own me and every part of me.When i think of you,my heart is so full of love and passion for you that i can hardly contain myself.i think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me.Whenever you think of me,please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us,you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again..i thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because i know that it would never be as perfect any other way.I love you with all that i am.Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength,and more importantly,our devotion and love for one another. After all,it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity.In truth,if it is genuine,it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.Just when i thought i would never see you again, you suddenly appeared before my eyes.I couldn't imagine this thing called "love" is happening again.Once i lost touch with my emotions,you help me find it back.If i deny my love for you,I know it will be my greatest regret.Yet,our friendship is at stake.I know it well.I won't want to have it as a stake in this gamble of love,as the friendship we share is so precious to me.I hope to keep it as long as i live.Hope you know that true love waits and I'm waiting for you till you're ready. xxxxx,listen,I love you,i love you so much that i can do and give up everything just for you.i can accept everything because i really love you,God knows, words are not enough to describe how much i love you so much,but then it doesn't mean that because i love you that much I'm going'to be possessive or whatever.The love i have for you is the kind of love that doesn't expect or ask for anything in return.I'm not trying to force,or expect you to love me the way i love you,I am not expecting that you will love me with same intensity. You,being there at my side,knowing that you care for me,and hearing you whispering "I love you...." are more than enough, and they mean the world to me.You know what? I'm reading between the lines ... "I'm afraid ..." Now,i got the message within.You are afraid'cause you might be thinking that how you can get out of this relationship just in case you don't want it anymore,you are afraid that you might hurt me.You are afraid thinking that i can't accept just in case you don't love me anymore. But just like what i wrote above,i love you so much that i CAN ACCEPT EVERYTHING.And i will tell you again, xxxxx, i love you so much but i am not expecting anything in return ..........
I love you.I was sent down to earth for a mission,a mission to find someone that will complete me.I never thought that my task would be fulfilled till the very moment i met you.I had finally found the perfection that i had been seeking for all my life.At the very moment,I didn't believe my eyes as the man that i thought only existed in fairytale now stood facing me.Staring at the moon each night,I saw your gentle smile,the smile that gave me the strength to make the impossible possible..
My affection for you grows each and everyday.I am totally addicted to you,and you're the only drug that kept me from dying.When i looked into those eyes of yours,I saw the real me,a person that lives for a goal and a purpose.I pray hard each day,just to hope that you and i can be in a relationship that is more than just friends someday.For now,I've written this letter to declare my love for you and i will be right here waiting for you.
I'm so in love,i get this warm sensual feeling every time i think of you.When i sleep at night,all i can dream about is you.I wish i could hold you in my arms.i dream of the day when i could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beating because it's sweet music to my ears. All I can say is let me be the one you love,let me be the one whose love you need.I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you because I wasn't myself the first time I set my eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties, I have also learn how i gaze at them but for once, and with you only, I lost control of it.
I believe through this epistle you will understand me.I want to take you as a flower in my hand with which I'm charged with for responsibility to look ever after and to keep fresh.Next to you is like being next to paradise.I will so much appreciate it if you are mine and mine only.You are the reasons for my smiles.You are the reasons for my tears,and the reasons for my fears....You, my love, are the reason I wake up each day, and sleep each night.You are my reason for living my life.You,my love,are the only reason for my happiness.I will scan my passport and get the details to send the money too, I want you, I need you, I love you! Life would be incomplete without you now.Life would be unbearable.You have given me your love and now I give you my heart. It is yours do with as you may, but remember, my love, it's for always!! this is a check paid to me and the check can only be cash-able in USA alone because is a states check..and attached of my passport is included to the mail and the account details where to wire the money too...

Name: Christopher Wallace. 
Account nr 0214362079101,
Swift EBILAEAD,Emirate 
NBD,branchSHj-Al tawoun,
AE260260000214362079101

{Amount Sent:  20,000.00$    Twenty Thousand Dollar}
Love always
Glenn

[spoiler=Quelltext Emirates oxY+BmQoF1o=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 98.139.212.212) Quelltext.from=glennowen437@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: /gwF4tPslgisXc0yVHD4oLJm9168NM1vJ54CZVDwtHSjTtSOodzfMchR4lG8z6tIDClXNw==
Received: from omp1021.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.212]) by BAY0-MC4-F14.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:20:34 -0700
Received: (qmail 88665 invoked by uid 1000); 13 Jun 2012 07:20:33 -0000
Received: (qmail 6153 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jun 2012 07:20:33 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339572033; bh=O+HVjUgcQCE2jIbIpiNyVWVGZIHcx3QTuM09yQH82VI=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; TviAzNYQYARzk=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  FIadZvdlIuHxg=;
X-YMail-OSG: kBgNZvkVM1lq_7BM1_6a5MvEvFwYVp7VBJtxIMXuKI4.c3V
b_uGkkqZ.RZ7BNQkmgHBiQT5xWBvXF9E0eoaSNdYcQdVXfxRXyNBLHfYjuS8
lztreJ8SbcupBGbQEu.AqQ8K_F88D_yftdYru5GteLOZ3iuVj7z7Am9PTgqM
EGt_SPr74qMOeCB26zJn9INT_DYkDgn8Dfa3LFhNV3PcdcjKSfTE.b4hQKSl
OyiRwSlTNQIjQTw5C5ym0Zgwx.QfL416voHmzg55B2hvGuSFaJjhlGTX1uKV
ysSwrknf1rRfHgIA6jlASU7w1h8gbToyWOsxmR1em9_c56p0a8QcWEaP15j3
b0R3WusbHrlA63HMvyYluHm3BjeOZKep4KlbvGPlccvETFAWmMnOaAog3RAf
IjSXnp264LDiZ58reBhsTJpV5SK14R_HpuStFtRE6RfMYHwUqaS18Y8k1X9N
9g2UKwM_zwimbIPK5rJXMxi1FbFkTHmEYkR75oqmVnHRRwfpWsEiDVAhsbSG
Acgk4KTp6JwoyRbEImRz_QUXWpqIMgEcW2YRK
Received: from [2.49.222.50] by web140703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:20:32 PDT
References: <BLU162-W2023D3CCF161BA52991675F5F60@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1339572032.10080.YahooMailNeo@web140703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:20:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Good morning!!!
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W2023D3CCF161BA52991675F5F60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-979624102-1216875091-1339572032=:10080"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Jun 2012 07:20:34.0282 (UTC) FILETIME=[05C9D4A0:01CD4935]

---979624102-1216875091-1339572032=:10080
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-979624102-208207419-1339572032=:10080"

---979624102-208207419-1339572032=:10080
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

[/spoiler]

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2012 um 21:33 von Uli »  

318374901_-_Glenn.jpg ( 113 KB | Downloads )
318374901_-_Glenn.jpg
GLENN_OWEN.jpg ( 29 KB | Downloads )
GLENN_OWEN.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #21 - 13. Juni 2012 um 21:38

Zum gefälschten Pass 318374901 von Owen Winchester Glenn:

Das Siegel oberhalb des Passbildes hat das Passbild zu überdecken, berührt es aber überhaupt nicht.
Laut maschinenlesbarem Teil, der sowieso ein Witz ist, gehört der Pass einer Frau!
Er passt auch nicht zum Datenteil!
Gültigkeitsdauer des Passes stimmt nicht!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema