Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ramona <rsochnayasuka@yahoo.com> <richmortalm@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4354 mal)

Achilles
Ex-Mitglied

Ramona <rsochnayasuka@yahoo.com> <richmortalm@yahoo.com>
13. Mai 2012 um 11:17

Spoiler:
xxxxxxxxxxx [richmortalm@yahoo.com]
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxnz@yahoo.de via 212.82.110.148; Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:55:29 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 190.179.12.225
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: 8kqV_A_m

8Skba81HP3WrIG9G.6sX

zg--
X-Originating-IP: [190.179.12.225]
Authentication-Results: mta1092.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO yahoo.com) (190.179.12.225)
  by mta1092.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:55:28 +0000
Message-ID: <D1EADAD2.DEB5BCB7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:55:21 +0200
Reply-To: "xxxxxxxxxxx" <richmortalm@yahoo.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; fr-CA; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20100111 Thunderbird/3.0.1
X-Accept-Language: en-us
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: "AOL Users" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Good day.I am looking for good relations.
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="------------358274800082115087620805"

Hello and how have you been?
It’s Ramona and I am happy that I can write you this message. Yesterday I felt badly and was not able to inform you more about myself.
I am lonely. I live in Azerbaijan. I guess you have heard something about my country and it’s location. 
How old are you? I will forward you my pictures. I'm 32 years old. I contact you with a idea that you are looking for a soul mate. I had earlier some unsuccessful situations to find a man  through the Internet but they always ended the same way: the boys all tried to play and have a good time online. But I did not look for it, I have completely serious intentions to meet a gentle and sincere man. I have infor med my agency of acquaintances to remove my all contact information and resumes, because I only want to contact you. I think  you did not expect to get a message from me at all. I write it to you hoping that you will write me back. rsochnayasuka@yahoo.com Tell me if you like me and if you have any honest interest. Also tell me if you are still unmarried.  
Best,
Ramona

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo.de via 188.125.68.162; Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:11:52 +0000
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: LDEHOwoWLDtOJDtzZDALBrEJkrkpefz1w35BwGFnZqhFoP43
PgHvK.XDriUytfgMgcC_PoX09isFSfza0k94VqThAXn76sray7.MMvFeKgqa
kqCfcd8GZaSf1vhJMWJiAxkAai29QgamnZxTN1a3.cABJ1LoruDNVjIKs_gs
Z15x4KrH3OHcJW4Gy3LbIPHwXoD6_3IobQBXo5eWkRqcG2fZkrgwZ.Sr3bi0
aI8r5_SiYNwuvxwO3xNqPoiK5hbi6WXmxQeiSRzL4fUCTCRbsfNzoj.F3Cg7
NwPyak1xARrmKa1uufdcZOFmYbv4PwKXYb8sykpsg02tLvaVtEdvYpJZWxP3
4ndFx4OQ1dhz8ZwtamWeHYvX5h.714ktC.G_ozSi0XF_Q_xQth_gRVGStYCZ
vF8y5LLhVYolZOhCNRY.uEw2gO5bLkY5nx5.Xm1Di2YTZvgryGFAKFZKZ5oA
woLPemU1tSLJox9MRtVXVOs0djD6TzikJbaMiKfK_KGcIXTDSMwb3Iqo49BN
QeOhANCOsXR6y5LLWNggD9FbznHRa4G1J17u55Q3qnxizS..0SuKezaiR9yk
hSNzGpXq.VpWUCmOIPRZ9dnqccFJqEHCi2.5nb3i9toaTafVi6GzlOPg.UzO
LTMKYLfjodOwRCfmwyceYWCmC7T.e1tCgBTlqSqn7O.tmzJKIkDhBhORTAsx
2FNw5scV.JpufeGeKwTuxSVZ2h4GJ5mtF3P4wYyB94NNCosL8aTXqCRMoXzu
dCvJIO78gSNRtHkgQwWlaBKft2hRUbMJsIUwvMJGwU2s5Di9mKB.cheqwH2.
mEvEGybnHJ8UCG5Z5Jb4Aq31iMgeT3InfNSVP2K5TzWBtPupu3d0pgz5_yK3
enWc3iYWXbM1Twg12RtTuwMyhi3fAZgQBBbRVJdtZlwwIa.Hc5Yv5KQiQuQC
MZXxTAeir01uf4ZyZb1xp.AeB7N1G6SpF8SwBUmhSO5c8Qb.fWeSyNv5ln_0
HSok9u1rGy5tOP5GhaXl8HqKE9WrdUqQf5gQLqtOox3zRRP.2aUF5eQ__dnC
S9W3FRLByTrDvsJt3wqaRhHjJq_EiBhumk4BkTQuLYXCgeHgbbRFixoXwyjG
LdzWqhFvU5U5ui.qvKsbV5B3kowEU7URyjwT
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.212.170]
Authentication-Results: mta1005.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.170)
  by mta1005.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:11:51 +0000
Received: from [98.139.215.142] by nm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Apr 2012 09:11:50 -0000
Received: from [98.139.213.13] by tm13.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Apr 2012 09:11:49 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp113.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Apr 2012 09:11:49 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1334567509; bh=dmSM1rVKILR/VuHXDB30tKA9qe4ubMPxfME+wpaGX7w=; te:From:Organization:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; AYgrrQl6rzPvM=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 919461.50260.bm@smtp113.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: t2MdOZ4VM1mt_r4SDCqyn6NUFR3RJ7zsU9Ob.8EyPAGQ4S_
8uNxwMq3DULTHTn4LDxoXhLfYVt3kgAvn659ysU4oCs84NdPrQLo1nMnEL.f
zUKCVDp531fY5nRRjlnSsPPOeF_L2PGFHWcJtNOWqzuXf3DxVteU0I8Ya9i1
NCEIDI_5MdNVX3AslaOPJ7tlmyhxcyaSdYQbmx.oDK_MN2W.Ho0cgaXyWo.e
u.1hD3qzfZY6EdKSMMds5Y1jgweltZPyBp7blxK2EG37kzbqrvBr3_uiNC5S
IGfaoEEg9qi64CK2i37VTwdIOoQZC1D.escJYKdjd5aGKsSTlku7rp.pdisH
DIbmQTDJqcdu9QKU1rRv5HgNGxbB8yb6bfwWJhs9dKMU0x5zcH5eoJF73qg6
8exgbVOFTwt3cGr3n3Odhg9ZMyL8sYuQ6N5ZBWU7xCkq94wBMn4ExTx16NVm
N
X-Yahoo-SMTP: NJfaJGeswBCssyyjeSpAZzxeyzj_G7SmFlw-
Received: from localhost (rsochnayasuka@24.119.125.118 with plain)
        by smtp113.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 16 Apr 2012 02:11:47 -0700 PDT
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:55:29 +0100
Organization: rsochnayasuka@yahoo.com
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo.de>
Message-ID: <268473514.20120416125529@yahoo.com>
Subject: thank you for answer
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  boundary="----------DD17E1601B4F4A5A"

Hello again dear and thanks that you wrote me the answer. And you can be assured that I write letters only to you now. I am glad that I have now your address and I can write. I have found you through agency of acquaintances and my first letter they wrote to you. And now I answer you personally the letter and all questionnaires have been removed from various sites of acquaintances.
So please tell me about your country more ok?
Now I want to tell some. I live alone in my flat. My father call Paprosud and my mum call Manadel.
My full name is - Ramona Manadel Iheramova - that is it designates that that other name remains from my mum. So it is accepted at us in the country. My parents live separately from me.
Also I know a few programs. But here in Internet cafe have forbidden to use much. Such as skype or msn and such as personal - facebook or others. As these pages often break computer hackers. 
And then the administration does not bear responsibility. Therefore here in Internet cafe I will use only e-mail. I do not know what to tell to you about me at first? I am simply glad that you have answered me. I live one and I have no children. And my birthday is on February, 3rd, 1980. All girlfriends speak me that it not terribly that I still young and beautiful. I wish to find to myself worthy love. We have some bad laws about it in Azerbaijan. I will tell to you more about it.
I will wait still for your answer certainly and you are interesting to me. Here Ramona also I wish you pleasant day.
p.s some fotos here from spring 2010
and I also have some fotos from 2012

Hello again my sweety and this is Ramona again!!! Is very glad to see again your letter!!!!
I wish to answer you and you know it. Because I know, that you will wait for my answer. Here now I come after work and I answer you. I very strongly like to write to you letters and to tell about my bottom! As you are able to read correctly them and To understand! Correctly and fairly you answer me as I want because you the interesting person and I learn a lot of new with you. And I will forgive pardons much that probably sometimes I do not understand you. But so I wish to write you the big letter as to like me it.
Today I rose early, nearby 5:30 morning. Because I needed to do to itself a hairdress, and I was used hair curlers... It for hair. Then I to go for work as usually, also, Please tell me how is the weather there today? So, now I have come to Internet cafe and I can already forget about a cold. At me to appear the good feeling -  
Which brings to me warmly in my body! I wish to rejoice, and I do not wish to be tired and upset, I Want, that your mood and a smile always were cheerful!!!   
The pleasure is present every day at me as you write and do not forget about it! I understand, that we are familiar only in  
Several letters, but I feel, that I can really open to you! But I wish to receive from you reciprocity, I want, that was   
Sincerely with me! And never lie to me as it is spoilt only by relations, the truth? You also consider? The trust is Basis of strong friendship and good long relations!! I try to speak always only the truth and is sincere with people. And also I am not able absolutely lie, therefore and I do not do it! As even the small lie then goes to growth in serious lie! In a life There are different good and bad situations, but I never turn a back to my girlfriends and they never betray Me. Let it is better than I can help, than not help at all! They help me a difficult minute and always a support to me and I I love them always and in any situation. In Azerbaijan the friendship is a value and all friends hang together and go on a visit constantly, do each other surprises and gifts. And HOW at you it occurs?? I think, that at us with you is much The general. I wish to tell to you about my character, but it is difficult To me to write about it because I never wrote about it. I think, that first of all I fair always. I very much trust people and I hate treachery! But as soon as I see that The person speaks me lie, and I can feel it! Then I understand at once it and I can not trust this person any more. I can To communicate with it. But to trust it is more never. You understand? About it it is final at me the principles. I have some friends, but they the presents also can always help me. My parents... I also can trust them. But I have left from them on another cause also to you already spoke. Because they wished me to reduce with other man!! And when I have learnt - I have disappeared from my father. I very much feel people and I can understand at once bad people and good. I very cheerful and I love humour how to listen, so and itself I speak ridiculous things and I tell ridiculous cases! I should note to you. That I Very much I love children. A little my girlfriends have children, as boys and girls. And if they come to me on a visit or I Them I see somewhere then I necessarily play with them. And if we go on shops together. Then I am better to myself I will not buy anything, and to it necessarily toy. That they rejoiced, as it is possible is more often and spoke a word "Thanks". I have many the different Interests also I can be the different woman, I like to dress beautiful things, I very much like to look beautiful. I willingly dress jeans, I have colour favourite dark blue. I can dress under it still shoes, on high heels! 
I hope you read attentively my letter and you liked the small description of that that I love?  
I think, that you have learnt me little bit better and if you want, ask me and I will tell to you even more. I want, that So please tell me about your character. What you the person? As what you consider me, I do not aspire to be the ideal girl and I do not try to find the ideal man, I consider that ideal people do not happen On what you pay attention at first when you get acquainted with the girl?? I think, that the main thing in any girl To be oneself, it is necessary to be natural and unique! Each woman has the secrets both it a riddle and I sometimes help To find this originality and charm! I hope, that has not tired you with this letter and that you have read it really attentively. Tell to me in the following letter that was good at you Today?? I will finish this letter, I think that it was interesting to you to read my letters, I want, that you understood me Better, I think, that our letters do us more close each other and me it very much to please! I think, that this your day also Comes to an end perfectly!!! And my mood such cheerful never disappears!!! I hope that further I on the former will learn to you more! On it I will finish the letter, I wish to wish you good mood, I send you a gentle kiss.  
Ramona!!!!

Hello my prince (smile) and how are you today? Today I have again gone to the cafe Internet to please itself with yours the letter and to cheer myself up to a maximum! I READ EACH YOUR LETTER ATTENTIVELY!!!! I try to answer you as I can. You see? I very much am pleasant like with you, as you very interesting person! And I very much, am very glad that you like also my photos. I want to you it is pleasant. You are able to deliver me pleasure!! I will hope, that we will not disappoint each other, I want that our relations have grown in something more than simply correspondence. I do not know why, but I feel to you warmly and tenderness!
It seems to me, that we are familiar for a long time and we write letters, as friends whom many years are familiar. Yesterday I thought of you much and have understood, that I look at you and I write letters to you not only as to the friend! I am a lonely girl, now I live one, and it is difficult to me to speak about my feelings and emotion to you because we only write letters, but to me says my heart, that I can open to you, that you very kind and good person! I think, that my heart still has a stone on a shower! As men do not think seriously of a life. The serious man is necessary to me. Now my heart all is warmer and warmer!  
And I feel that it soon after a dream absolutely will find heat with you And it will fight all more strongly and more strongly. I think of this good bottom when I will meet the beloved who will give me pleasure and good mood every day! And that once I could forget about everything, that me connected a life, and also religion. Each person can refuse it, and a choice of other religion. The truth? 
  I am a girl and to me it is difficult, than to men in this world. It seems to me, that in the world very few kind and reliable men! Certainly in Azerbaijan many good men. But they meet seldom! Many men, through my father asked about me. I said to the father, that I can and will choose my life and my man my husband and no somebody!!! But as I already spoke you it because of religion.
I think, that I in the future will have children, nevertheless or to be mum of children of the beloved. But I wish to live, where is favourite and to name it love and happiness!!!! I think, that the good man will be care of the girl, to give it tenderness and love, and many the fine moments!!! And if to speak the truth I dream, that my man will be such! I think, that any girl will be happy with such man! Please, be not afraid of these frank words because I speak to you about the desires and dreams in a life. I wish to find the love, the happiness in a life! I wish to be with my favourite person, always together, support and a support in everything to create a family and to live long and happily! 
I know, that it to make really, but the love is a feeling which cannot be bought or sold which comes from heart and it it is difficult to explain words, it needs to be felt!!! Love - the finest feeling which is given to us by the nature! 
The person which has this feeling - the happy person!!! And what you think of love?? To a family? What for you the main thing in relations??? I think that of that that I wrote about different types of men - you do not concern them!!! Please speak fairly, you want something? You look at my photos and what you think??  
I hope, that I set to you not so many questions and I wish to hear from you sincere answers because I really wish to build with you relations! I want that you looked at our correspondence as real construction of serious relations and I wish to be closer to you and I hope, that you too want it!!! If we aspire each other us to wait the good future!!! Today I will go to pool and to float there a little! I should support a figure nevertheless. Then it is a little to drink tea and to watch TV at home, and again one! I very much like to look various programs, news of day and many other things. I will finish my letter and I will think of you! I very much to wait your new letter, and tomorrow I will go to cafe with the big hope to see the letter from you!!!! I wish you all the best and a smile on the person!!! With heat in heart, Ramona!!!!!!!!!
Also I give now to you a kiss.

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juni 2012 um 16:46 von Webmaster » 
Grund: az10006 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Ramona <rsochnayasuka@yahoo.com> <richmortalm@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Mai 2012 um 11:26

Eingeliefert über Argentinien (erstes mail)

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	190.179.12.225
Decimal:	3199405281
Hostname:	190-179-12-225.speedy.com.ar
ISP:	Telefonica de Argentina
Organization:	Telefonica de Argentina
Services:	None detected
Type:	Dial-up
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Buenos Aires
City:	Luis Guillon
Latitude:	-34.7988
Longitude:	-58.4495

Zitat:

X-Originating-IP: [190.179.12.225]
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO yahoo.com) (190.179.12.225)
  by mta1092.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:55:28 +0000
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:55:21 +0200
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juni 2012 um 16:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 13. Mai 2012 um 11:29

Eingeliefert über Vereinigte Staaten (zweites mail)

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	24.119.125.118
Decimal:	410484086
Hostname:	24-119-125-118.cpe.cableone.net
ISP:	Cable One
Organization:	Cable One
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Idaho
City:	Nampa
Latitude:	43.5669
Longitude:	-116.5899
Area Code:	208

Zitat:

Received: from localhost (rsochnayasuka@24.119.125.118 with plain)
        by smtp113.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 16 Apr 2012 02:11:47 -0700 PDT
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:55:29 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juni 2012 um 16:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #3 - 13. Mai 2012 um 12:33

Aus den Mails geht hervor, dass sie in Aserbaidschan lebt, dass passt so gar nicht zu den Einlieferungen der Mails
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juni 2012 um 16:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema