Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Yuliya <y_uliya83@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2415 mal)

Dboss
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: kelowna
Yuliya <y_uliya83@yahoo.com>
20. April 2012 um 07:52

she looks familar, yulia habibova, is the name i was given, emailed me from <y_uliya83@yahoo.com>. 
i wonder if they will email me again, i asked to meet in sweden.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Februar 2013 um 13:44 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru11169 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Yuliya <y_uliya83@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. April 2012 um 08:03

@ Dboss

Have your more Infos for me? 
E-Mail, Mailheaders and Pictures?
I think, it´s not the same Person on the Pictures.
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2012 um 20:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Dboss
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 20. April 2012 um 08:16

its the same pictures, set, those one already posted are the first ones, with the first letter.  most of email originate from united kindom, then get passed to sweden where they were sent to me. i think one of the scammers name is omar mailiki. Ärgerlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Februar 2013 um 13:41 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 20. April 2012 um 20:26

@ Dboss

Okay, have your Mails and Headers for me?

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Dboss
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 20. April 2012 um 20:43

sender 217.146.182.225  uk yorkshire dales national park hetton
recieve nm4.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo
they sent to:
y_uliya83@yahoo.com 195.198.41.211
sweden, haninge city
host:h211n3.hdn-a12.ias.bredband.telia.com 
who sent it to me.
wasnt that hard to locate their location, thx google,
picture of passport i was sent, i thought u couldnt smile in passport photo??

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2012 um 19:15 von Uli »  

32_04_698564_-_Khabibova.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
32_04_698564_-_Khabibova.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 24. April 2012 um 19:31

Zum gefälschten Pass 32 04 698564 von Yuliya Khabibova:

Pass- und Stempelnummer gehören nicht in den gleichen Bereich Russlands!
Ausstellungsdatum passt zwar zum Geburtsdatum, aber nicht zur Passnummer.
Vatersname fehlt.
Das ist nur der schlimmste Unfug aus dieser Passfälschung.

To Fakepassport 32 04 698564 of Yuliya Khabibova:

Passport- and seal-number doesn't belong to the same region of Russia!
Date of issue is correct to date of birth, but not to the passport number.
Father's name is missing.
This is just the worst nonsense from this passport forgery.

Aus unserem Postfach noch die Mail zu diesem Pass:

Hi my dear, xxx!
I have very much got tired for the past days. Excuse, that has forced you to worry. How your mood today?
xxx, I have visited embassy and the airport. In embassy I have written the statement for visa registration. It was pleasant to me, that in the visa centre affable people work. To me have helped absolutely in all. I have given all necessary documents. In embassy to me have told, that I should get 2 air tickets. Air tickets are necessary for visa registration. The matter is that employees of embassy should be precisely assured of exact dates of my start and returning back to Russia. I have visited the airport and have considered the prices for air tickets.
Choice of air tickets very big. The price was the main criterion of a choice of air tickets for me. It was necessary for me to find cheap air tickets. The employee of the airport has helped me at a choice. I have considered air tickets for April, 27th. Flight: DL 9249 arrives to Vancouver (YVR) at 21:34. Cost of one air ticket makes 950USD. It is necessary for me to have 1900USD that I could get air tickets. xxx, already I said to you, that your help will be necessary for me. Now I do not have many money to get air tickets. I have paid registration of the visa and the medical insurance in embassy. Also I have paid residing at a room for 10 days. At me now remains nearby 1250$. As it is necessary for me 100$ to live in the city of Novosibirsk of 10 days. It is necessary for me still nearby 750USD for tickets. 
You can help to get to me air tickets? Already I said to you, that I should get air tickets in Russia. Today I also have visited bank. It was necessary for me to learn, how I can receive from you the help. Never earlier I faced it. In bank to me have explained, that in the World there are many systems for remittance. We can use system for transfer of money resources WesternUnion that you have transferred money from Canada to Russia. And I could get air tickets. It is very fast and reliable system of transfer of money. Now I will tell to you the information which is necessary for you that you could transfer the help to me:
Novosibirsk, Russia
Name: Yuliya
Surname: Habibova
xxx after you will transfer me the help, the employee of bank will inform you MTCN (control number). You should tell to me MTCN that I could receive your help in Novosibirsk. I hope that you have understood me. When I can receive your help? It is necessary for me 750USD. I ask you to send me a receipt copy that I had no problems at reception of your help.
Visa registration difficult process. Not to each girl can give out the visa to arrival in Canada. Already my visa is in process of registration. I am glad to that I managed to begin process of registration of the visa. I hope, that very soon we with you will together. I have very much got tired. I will go to have rest. I write to you from Internet cafe. Please, do not leave me without your letters. I am perfect one here, and your support is necessary every day for me. I do not have photos now to send to you. All my photos remained at home.
I tried to call today to you, but at me that did not leave. Here my phone number, can be at you it will turn out to call me: +79628886327. My communication statement has informed me, that I cannot call and accept calls from other countries. Likely, I need to change a communication statement. If also you cannot phone to me I will go to any day on telegraph. I will call to you from telegraph.
xxx, I love you.

Dabei fällt auf, dass der angegebene Wohnort nicht zu den Angaben im Ausweis passt. Novosibirsk ist der Nachbaroblast von Kemerovo
I wait your letter.
Kisses! Yours Yuliya.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Februar 2013 um 13:50 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #6 - 21. Februar 2013 um 13:31

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert