Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) David <david_anderson3066@hotmail.de> (Gelesen: 13628 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
David <david_anderson3066@hotmail.de>
03. April 2012 um 19:52

Er hat sich vor 2 Tagen bei Tagged gemeldet und heute eine Mail geschrieben.  Zwinkernd

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5964787872

Hello xxxxx
Firstly, I will want to apologies for writing back a bit late. It has been a very busy Monday for me and I only just returned back home not quite long.. I have always been looking forward to your reply.. It makes me glad that it's here now and, it was really thoughtful of you to have sent me your email ID, because I barely come here on the site since I joined and it will be easier communicating from there....
It is always very nice to meet you here and, I will sure want to keep talking to you.. Like I said in my first email, that you look very beautiful and I'm finding you even more attractive each time I take a glance at your picture.. You see so nice with your words and, I'm feeling your heart from a distance already.. I think I was right when I said, I knew there are more lovely attributes about you outside the immense beauty you posses I will want to be a part of.. You have really made my day writing me back.. You also have a very bright smile that can get any man walking on his toes..teasing.. You are sure an epitome of true beauty and I admire you with all my heart
Here are some starting tips you need to know about me.. I do have so much passion for outdoors and animals. I like animals, but haven't really had the time to keep one, because of my busy working schedule sometimes.. I also like to travel and do hang out with friends and loved ones when I'm not working, visiting places like the Zoo, Museum and sometimes the beach during summer.. I like to play golf on a good sunny day and also love to surf when the waves are high with the right weather.. Have you ever tried surfing? I don't smoke and only drink on rare occasions.  I don't have a special diet and live on any healthy meal.. I have been married just once and have been single for over two years now. I have a son who will be 3 in June, but permanently live with his mother because of his age..  Do you have any kid? Have you been married before, How long have you been single? I really have many things running through my mind I will also want to know about you..
I really will want to get to hear from you again.. You seem very nice to me with your words and I feel you have a great heart.. I will be hoping to get a message from you soon... Take good care of yourself and stay blessed. 
David..

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.155) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: david_anderson3066@hotmail.de
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-DKIM-Result: None
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: k7Vh7DJOiFSw9jlES1w0c2O6r/PCx/8MJX5MMzVyJO4GI4Pch0o3OnFm7D7lGE1eJ1F8TA==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s16.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.155]) by SNT0-HMMC2-F3.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:41:00 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W14 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s16.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:41:00 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W1436A3D892120D87082137834C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: david_anderson3066@hotmail.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_72d38683-c3c6-433e-b3cf-b942031a7cb9_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.176.55]
To: xxx
Subject: It's David from Tagged!
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 23:41:00 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Apr 2012 23:41:00.0319 (UTC) FILETIME=[0F18BAF0:01CD112A]

--_72d38683-c3c6-433e-b3cf-b942031a7cb9_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2012 um 11:12 von Uli » 
Grund: afr30371 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: David <david_anderson3066@hotmail.de>
Antwort #1 - 03. April 2012 um 19:57

Mail über Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	197.251.176.55
Decimal:	3321606199
Hostname:	197.251.176.55
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Ghana Telecom
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	Accra
Latitude:	5.55
Longitude:	-0.2167 

Zitat:
from SNT139-W14 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s16.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:41:00 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.176.55]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 23:41:00 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 03. April 2012 um 19:58

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5964787872

Zitat:
David A
Profil-Skin: Standard

Adresse: 
     Columbus, OH
Beziehungsstatus: 
     Single
Interessiert an: 
     Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung
Sprachen: 
     English
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: 
     Kaukasisch/weiß
Religion: 
     Christ
Orientierung: 
     Heterosexuell
Über mich
Musik: 
     R&B, Rock, Jazz, Classic, Country, Gospel, Reggae..
Filme: 
     Plenty of good movies.... Al-Pacino, Samuel L-Jackson,
     Robert Diner o, Angela Joli, Brad Pitt, Will Smith..etc..
TV: 
     Oprah Winfrey, Monique Show, Steve Harvey show..
Sport: 
     Golf... Tiger Woods, Basketball... Kobe Bryan..
Interessen: 
     Volunteering, Charity works..
Spaß: 
     Making life a better place to live in for me and every one
     around me..smiles..
Die besten Features: 
     Smile, Eyes...lol
Über mich: 
     A very unique professional, with much to offer in a
     relationship. Knowing where he's going in life, how to get
     there, and what he is looking for. I'm a very easy going
     guy, humorous and funny ( yet serious when needed), very
     respectable, compassionate, and romantic... I am a very
     humble and teachable guy.. Never judging anyone. I'm into
     being physically fit and a very active person. Physically, I
     am an averagely tall guy, good looks (so my Mom tells
     me), and athletic looking. But what's inside my heart and
     spirit is what separates me from the rest..."true blue"...
     has always been my nickname (meaning, I am a very loyal
     and honest man). I have a very warm heart, generous,
     considerate and loving, confident in my abilities, and
     believes... "Your honor" is all you take with you from this
     life; along with the memories you cherish of our family...
     You, me, and our kids. I enjoy cooking and have become
     quite good at it. I do not drink nor smoke, nor have I ever
     done drugs. I am very healthy, in excellent health, and live
    a healthy life-style. Just 1 thing is missing in my life... You!
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2012 um 18:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 03. April 2012 um 20:40

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. April 2012 um 20:41 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 04. April 2012 um 15:10

My Dear xxxxx
I'm so sorry that I'm writing back a bit late.. Yesterday was a busy day for me at work and, I only returned home very late and tired.. I got to read your email last night before going to bed, but had to wake earlier this morning, just to reply your message before the start of my day.. You have really made my day happy with your letter and photos, and thanks for telling me more about yourself. I could feel your heart even from a distance, how sweet, loving and tender it is.. You look so beautiful in all your pictures and, I see you are doing very good with your beauty, having your face on the Cover page of Vogue magazine and the American dollar..teasing. But seriously, just as light can be defined without sun. Sweetness can be defined without honey. Fragrance can be defined without a rose. So, is true beauty cannot be defined without you. Your eyes aren't just beautiful, they are a gateway to a world I have always wanted to have.. You are so beautiful that I really believe when our creator thought of beauty, He saw only you. Darling, you look divine! If I were to present your picture in heaven, so many angels will hide their face in shame.. I want you to know these words are not just mere flattery, but were truly felt from the depths of my heart to a special person like you..
I see from your letter that you had passed through some situation in the past with you ex-husband and, has gone through a divorce just like me.. I'm feel so sorry to hear of the way he treated you. But I only want you to know that, things happen to us for reasons. I understand it's enough reason to be scared of getting into a relationship again, remembering what he did to you.. I wouldn't want you to allow your past experience spoil the great things you have ahead you, because I have also passed through such situation in the past. I think it is only good when one knows when best to move on and try to be fine with it! I have only been married once, but my marriage didn't really go well. I was married for about years and got divorced two years ago.. My ex turned out to be a pain for me, because at some point I wondered if I ever knew her before we got married.. She was always on her own opinions, was never appreciates even when I try to be a good husband and later a dad.. She was not just what I needed.. She always nagged and that freaked me out.. I have been single since then and only felt comfortable about dating again recently..
I see we have both passed through similar situation in life and, maybe, it's the reason why nature is bringing our paths together.. I see we have so much in common from all you said about yourself and, I will seriously want to be a part of your world..smiles.. I know I'm not perfect, neither are mine a saint.. but one thing I know, and is, knowing how to treat an angel like you right always.. My heart yearns more for you now and, I will want to be that man in your life again. I want to stare into your eyes and never look away; I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me it's okay; I want to kiss with a passion that only we can share, and when it all falls down I want you to be there. I wish could put you head to my heart. Hear the beating of my burning desire flow around my body. Close your mouth around mine, taste all I am. Feel my heat, my fire, light up inside me as you come closer. See the pure, raw love I hold for you. And let us burn together. Forever. We can already see each others flames flicker in ecstasy, together, as they will always. Forever. There are some things in life that catch your eye, and then, there are those that capture your heart. You are one of those very precious things that has captured my heart and, I want you to know there will never be an escape of you ever again. Life would not be complete without the smell of your hair,the touch of your hand,the taste of your lips.The beating of your heart,your breath,as you rest on my chest.To hear your sighs and feel the passion,desires coming from with in... I want to love and cherish you for the rest of my life, showing you what true love is and how to take care of an angel like you..
It is good to hear about your son.. He is a grown man now and it is good to know he is doing good with his life. I also did like your dogs very much.. They look so cute.. You're really taking good care of them, and I can tell, they will surely be your best friend.. Dogs are my favorite animals, but it's only unfortunate, that I have been unable to keep one because of my busy working schedule sometimes.. I work as a contract staff with an automobile company, and also have my own private business, where I deal on sales of fairly used cars.. I get to buy this cars within the US and Europe and, have them shipped to other regions where their demands are very high. I like my line of business too, because it's lucrative but sometimes very demanding. But I guess, it is the irony that comes with life.. We are have to keep our heads up and stay focused in our endeavors. I see you are also doing good with your job, and it is good to know you work to save lives.. I think even the heavens will know you are doing a great Job here on earth a true angel of the Lord..teasing you again.. So you know, I like to make jokes and laugh a lot.. but also get very serious when I have some important business to catch.. That's another little insight about me.. A fun loving man, who will always want to take life easy, seeing things from a very positive perspective always..
I am sending you some pictures of me and that of my son just as you have requested.. I will also me leaving you with my cell phone number, +1 215-600-3178. It will be nice having you call me.. I happy to hear your voice, and I know you will be sounding just as beautiful as you look..
Xanthippe, I have to end my message here, because I have to get a bit more rest before I leave for work.. I will be thinking of you in a special way until I hear from you again.. For you, I tried sending guardian angels to watch over you, but the angels only returned back so quick.. and when I asked why, they said when they got to you, they realized you were a greater angel, and that angels don't watch over angels.. You're good.. Have a blessed day..
David..

[spoiler=Quelltext GIGLINX t4YTFPWRNrNUNJ6EGU0NOVZs4hmdDfXICjlnHTDEc95+82U0jRAa/cxrpWQKdb6gtGmKr6FSASwo=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.143) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: t+HKVm5bNXKL9YeYv5F/HYNEGxUFWiap5RANUDodBeGvwLfIkuMB5FbauAiRSj6DX2HG5w==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s4.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.143]) by SNT0-HMMC2-F4.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 3 Apr 2012 23:55:47 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W15 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s4.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 3 Apr 2012 23:55:47 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W1505AFA85DD2CC8C93AF6383320@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_3a3a1f21-34b1-429f-95ea-467f2e1d0424_"
X-Originating-IP: [69.22.172.18]
Subject: Goodmorning Angel!
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 06:55:46 +0000
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W25EAAF894DBEB56B412470F54D0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W25EAAF894DBEB56B412470F54D0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Apr 2012 06:55:47.0629 (UTC) FILETIME=[F6C215D0:01CD122F]

--_3a3a1f21-34b1-429f-95ea-467f2e1d0424_
     boundary="_774300be-6fdd-4f39-b96e-daf42300e31e_"

--_774300be-6fdd-4f39-b96e-daf42300e31e_
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2012 um 18:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 05. April 2012 um 21:16

Hello My Angel,
I call you my angel, because true friends are like angels and they are precious and rare to find.. But false friends are like leaves, which are found everywhere. You have turned out to be that angel I have always prayed to God about to send my path.. I have always asked him to send me an angel to heal my broken heart from being in love, 'cause all I do is cry. God, send me an angel to wipe the tears from my eyes. I'm so happy that I'm finding all these in you already, because your words in your messages are actually the best anybody said to me in a very long time.. You sound very different from any woman I ever came across with and, I can feel how great your heart is even from a distance.
I think I will understand you if you said your heart beats faster, because I have been feeling the same way each time I think of you.. I know it is funny how my thoughts goes your direction all the time, but I think it is a feeling I really can't express.. In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. Thinking of you makes my life feel so complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul! I really do enjoy the way you make me feel, because it is the best I ever had in my whole life.. 
Sweetheart, I'm very serious with you and, I want you to know there are no jokes to the way I feel for you.. I understand you might still be having some mixed feelings sometimes because of what you've passed through in your past relationship, but you have to know my intentions for you is very real and nothing can be compared to it.. I just want you to give me the chance to show you much much I feel for you and, how to love an angel like you right.. I feel true love means making the other happy, even from a distance. You have really brought out the joy in my again and, have come to lighten up my heart with the feeling of your love.. I will want to be that man who will be there for you at all times.. Never leaving you sight, always putting that precious smile on your face.. That man you can come home to everyday, sharing all your experience of the day together.. That man who gives you love even when you didn't really ask for it.. I want to make you the queen of my heart xxxxx.. Only you will have the keys to open of my heart.. You are going to get all of my love sweetie.. Like I said before, I know I'm not a saint, neither are mine perfect, but I know I have all it takes to give you all the love and care you have always wanted..
I don't want you having a broken heart again, because you can count on me for anything. I'm very ready to talk to you about anything.. I will be very happy if you can just open your heart to this and, I promise you that you never have to regret it because I will always be there loving you..
Well, I have to get going now, and will be on later to check for you message before I sleep. I will be waiting patiently to hear from you.. I wish you a lovely evening.. Take good care of yourself and stay blessed..
Plenty of hugs and kisses,
David.

Spoiler:
wPm77vcL83lOHvQvNPvMlcO8s/gMO16HLl/g8g1hcVph2CGKj1IqsUwLKjo8Fh56v4RpPsdo=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.166) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 4dVYY+9LlnzTzSQbP2ixRZAmvybMu8F0H+RrA0EMh1ubIt/l92afau7YRTjj48xb1vroHg==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s27.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.166]) by SNT0-HMMC1-F5.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:44:21 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W25 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s27.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:44:21 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W251EF6B64B8367DFBD5AB083330@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_5c68379e-057a-4dec-a847-91fa43d3dd1c_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.150.19]
Subject: I'll be there for you!
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:44:21 +0000
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W60062C55738B1465C6D39F5320@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W60062C55738B1465C6D39F5320@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Apr 2012 17:44:21.0319 (UTC) FILETIME=[BB89B570:01CD1353]

--_5c68379e-057a-4dec-a847-91fa43d3dd1c_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 06. April 2012 um 20:46

My Dear xxxxx
I will want to always keep my thoughts very positive with you.. I believe you're doing great today, and you're having a good start of the day already.. I'm getting so used to your messages, and I only do look out for one from you daily.. It makes me feel even better knowing you share the same views and values with me.. Your presence in my life has turned out to be the joy that brightens my day.. I haven't been so happy the way I have been feeling since we started communicating.. The time I spend here writing you or reading your messages, has turned out to be the best moments of my day.. You are now the joyful love song that plays within my soul.. I have tried to put all the feeling into words, but fail miserably.. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to feel love for anybody as much as I feel love for you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence. I really will not want this great feelings I have for you to ever go away again.. You're bringing the best out of me already and, you might know how precious it having you in my life today..
I want you to know that, though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. I actually didn't understand what you really meant at the tale end of your last message. From my little understand, I realized that you're thinking that you might have the same amount of love to give me like I'm feeling for you..  I can't stop thinking about you sweetheart.. I need you by my side. You make me feel so complete. You mean so much to me and a see a wonderful world with you each time I'm thinking of you. You have turned out to be the best thing that is happening to me.. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you and, I want you to know it only gets better by the day.. I'm not shocked in any way with your words in your message, because I know it can always get better with us. I want you to also know that every good relationship starts with honesty, respect and love.. I'm here to show you how best is it to love someone as special as you.. 
It has been a very busy day for me working, but I had to come write you this real quick, so you know I'm thinking about you.. I guess you didn't have to work today because of the public holiday and have had enough time to rest.. 
I miss you so much my dear, and will be waiting to get your message...
David..

Spoiler:
zE5YFnfDdSPxxoBdxg/W2dl1XmVkysxHAWhnlhVwqok3FzjEjiSNEEjOKWcL1lNdDoM4PnGQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.171) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: gCiFGxFzutF6ZMbIuT2r/duZQGoAnZ7FFPOl8NTQNLIrk4/TScuQ0sgJ4XpWUYH3y3BoYQ==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s32.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.171]) by SNT0-HMMC2-F9.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 6 Apr 2012 09:27:21 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W13 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s32.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 6 Apr 2012 09:27:21 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W13EA63FA2D349D72E501B583300@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_d0790756-612a-43ad-bf97-c5455c059ae2_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.150.19]
Subject: I miss you too sweetie!
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 16:27:21 +0000
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W50E9D84F647B2B755275FF5330@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W50E9D84F647B2B755275FF5330@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Apr 2012 16:27:21.0723 (UTC) FILETIME=[24750CB0:01CD1412]

--_d0790756-612a-43ad-bf97-c5455c059ae2_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #7 - 07. April 2012 um 21:45

Die letzten beiden Mails kommen wieder über Ghana.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	197.251.150.19
Host 	197.251.150.19
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 08. April 2012 um 20:24

Hello my angel,
Firstly, I want you to wish you a happy Easter day, and I want to believe you're doing great today.. I'm very sorry that I couldn't write you all through yesterday. My internet connection completely went out and I had to call my internet service provider to rectify the problem today.. I guess it was because of the storm we had the previous night before.. I miss you so very much my dear xxxxx.. When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you. I just want you to know that I'm always thinking about you, and there is never a minute of the day you thoughts doesn't run through my mind.. You're the joy that brings about a whole lot of love feelings into my life again.. You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Miss You...
Sweetheart, I want you to know that you are very free to ask me which ever question you have running in your mind, because I will be very happy to answer them.. I really will want you to know everything about me even before our meeting.. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have really brought out the best in me with your words and, the things you say to me really makes me feel so strenghtened.. I was too weak, so I gave up on finding love again. But ever since you came into my life, I feel so filled in my spirit and I just want to make you feel the same way too. I thank you for making me a stronger person that I am right now. You're the first person I truly feel love for and, always will be the one I want to love for the rest of my life..
I just want you to always give me your heart and love and you will never regret it. Do you believe in love at first sight? Because when I first saw you, I knew I was going to love you forever. I have never loved, 'till I first met you. You are the air that I breath, the life that's in me, and every time I see your beautiful face in your picture, my heart starts to pound. I gave you everything because you make my life complete.
I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you in a very special way, and will always have your love burning in my heart until I hear from you again. I want you to also know that you may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... Thinking of You!. Take good care of yourself and have a special evening..
You will always be in the deepest of my thoughts..
David..

[spoiler=Quelltext Ghana =
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.167) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: UURx6g//V/qMOJtYKJmmbH8oT1TVMrTJaDI9Xt1WdV/hRSajMFi6pjc7JdZd4C1kaQUJnQ==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s28.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.167]) by SNT0-HMMC2-F14.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 8 Apr 2012 10:05:32 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W58 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s28.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 8 Apr 2012 10:05:32 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W582DB003D199DDC53FCB6E83360@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_fcea8c32-5296-4bd0-95f9-f3a4f538b22e_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.139.62]
Subject: You're always in my heart!
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 17:05:32 +0000
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W589100933BF9DDDE74475CF5300@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W589100933BF9DDDE74475CF5300@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Apr 2012 17:05:32.0219 (UTC) FILETIME=[CE8680B0:01CD15A9]

--_fcea8c32-5296-4bd0-95f9-f3a4f538b22e_

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. April 2012 um 17:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 11. April 2012 um 01:08

My Precious One,
I call you my precious one, because you have turned out to be so very special to me.. My heart yearns more for you by day, and I so much feel like been there for you always.. I missed you so very much my beautiful angel, and I want you to know that I never stopped thinking of you.. There is always something in my mind I want to tell you.. I always have the feelings so deep inside me and I know this great feelings must be true love.. I'm not searching now more for love, because nothing has never felt this good to me.. I feel I've found the one for me and, you're my destiny.. Sweetheart, I want to be the one you seek in the morning, and before you sleep at night.. I just want to be the one you're holding and I will never want to see you cry.. I don't want you to ever look at the distance, because I'll be running to you whenever you call from a thousand mile.. I will always be that special one, loving you just right for the rest of our lives.. 
I just came in after a long Easter outing.. I was rushing to check my email, because I knew you must have written me. I really did enjoy reading your message. It always feel so wonderful to read your words and, they're the best anyone ever said to me. You've brought so much joy back to my life and, it feels so wonderful knowing you're also very interested to be with me.. I haven't been this self fulfilled in my whole life, until this very moment. You have lifted that burden away from me and I just feel so alive again, knowing you're for me and I'm for you.. You're the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. You will forever be the love of my life, because I know together we're going have a very great future.
I'm so pleased to know you're very eager to see me just like myself. I also can't wait to be with you my darling. I want to look into your eyes each time I tell you how much I love you.. You mean so much to me my dear.. I will want to come pay you a visit next weekend if you don't mind! I'm already getting so excited about it, because I know we will be very great moments together.. I so wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere! They say the best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt before.. I just feel so brand new with you, like it's my first time loving again.. The feeling so so wonderful and unique, that I can't describe. Amid the gloom and travail of existence suddenly to behold a beautiful being; and as instantaneously to feel an overwhelming conviction, that with that fair form, our destinies must be entwined, this is love.
I really want you to know I feel so much love for you and, miss you so very much.. Even though, miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.. Sweetheart, I know meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control! You have taken over my heart and soul.. All I can think of now is you my angel.. I have never felt loved, 'till I first met you. I have missed you so very much, and will want to be with you soon. When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
You're always in my mind my darling xxxxx.. Tonight I will resign myself to missing you for I know I have the rest of my life to wake up next to you. I know you will be sleeping, but my heart will always be with you.. I feel love you more than any word you can say ... I fee love for you more than every action I take  and, I'll be right here loving you till the end. You will always be in my heart...
You're the best!
Lots of kisses and hugs for you!
David

Spoiler:
jL9eRTr7XofkxCY7AplbEEY82J7wyfmZjmnfRIQ8v8PuaJ6qE9sAOwcwmboOUvSPdv/GYEr4=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.54.51.86) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: EGzkt4oLNrm9dc5zNHDTN04ZJ0ISX676eXHojf0oYr7y5ImbRyGwoO2uzVFfpiHuEGCjiQ==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s49.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.54.51.86]) by SNT0-HMMC2-F3.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:36:51 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W40 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s49.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:36:51 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W40B07DC0202051CB2C1E7783340@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_0fe49114-3122-4e2a-9f47-002c8c9b2419_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.233.86]
Subject: Sweet Dreams My Angel!
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:36:51 +0000
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W4762176627F0D79776D452F5360@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W4762176627F0D79776D452F5360@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Apr 2012 22:36:51.0446 (UTC) FILETIME=[6C4B5160:01CD176A]

--_0fe49114-3122-4e2a-9f47-002c8c9b2419_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #10 - 11. April 2012 um 17:59

Weiterhin Ghana Telecom, aber die letzte Mail kommt über einen 41er IP-Kreis.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.218.233.86
Host 	41-218-233-86-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 12. April 2012 um 21:09

My Beloved Angel,
When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me. From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day I first saw your picture..
Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock. Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.
I'm very serious about coming to you, because with you I want to spend the rest of my life.. It will be great when you will come get me at the airport. I will be very glad getting all the reception from the only woman I have ever loved. That will be the most exciting day of my entire life.. When, I can look into your eyes, telling you how much I have missed you with me.. I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression. 
Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develops, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made. Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.
You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.
Love Always,
David

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.147) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 37ylyIGG3vxmjgHYFCSw7Tjs6OEShhE56J1qXrfCt6Iq+0uFFmev8TEWwcY47bTf4DbsqQ==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s8.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.147]) by SNT0-HMMC1-F12.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:57:45 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W38 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s8.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:57:46 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W38C058FBCE335EBD47B13E833A0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_790b7e77-0f56-4771-b7d7-c9afed8f135a_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.239.253]
Subject: You're the love of my life!
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:57:45 +0000
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W657E1BDFEA106AE0E55884F5350@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W657E1BDFEA106AE0E55884F5350@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Apr 2012 18:57:46.0018 (UTC) FILETIME=[25D5B020:01CD18DE]

--_790b7e77-0f56-4771-b7d7-c9afed8f135a_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2012 um 21:13 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 14. April 2012 um 20:53

My Darling Angel!
I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you. Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Sweetheart, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I have found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first head from you. I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be my wife. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there for me.
I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare. From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING woman I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a short time and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again. Sweetheart, you make my heart beat faster each time I see you have written me, and you give me butterflies when I get to read your lovely words. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong. You melt my heart with love every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person. 
I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.. I don't really care about anything when it comes to you, because I don't think I could live a day knowing that you are not in my life. I know that anyone that tried to replace you would only be compared to you in my mind, and I know they could never live up to you in my eyes. Every time I look into your eyes in your picture, I know that is where I want to live and die, and every time you hold me tight I don't want you to let go because that is the only place I feel safest. I'm seriously looking forward to the time we'll be spending together when I come to you next weekend.. I'm already preparing myself towards the trip and I'm so eager to be with you.. I want to have you sleeping in arms all night long, and we can talk better when we're together..
Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say. Sweetheart, I really think that this time it is for real. No one can replace you and if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one person that I love dearly. You are my life and everything revolves around you. You seem to hold my whole life in your hands. You always make the whole room light up when I get to read from you, and you just know how to be my star, but you're not my star ... you are my angel. Angel, there's nothing in this world that I would not do for you!
I love you!
Yours and only yours forever,
Love always,
David

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.140) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: J5NorNNExY245GCSR1HogFcCuS9zsx+1PfQi9ZghH7T6zuAuEGv2/hvaaWhA+nu0JS21rQ==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s1.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.140]) by SNT0-HMMC2-F13.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:13:42 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W49 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s1.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:13:41 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W4983FCFC56ADDBBCD640ED833B0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_d6532318-1d85-4487-aaa5-287bb8b83edb_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.246.144]
Subject: No one can replace you my angel!
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:13:41 +0000
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W30E92A0AFEC40B57174F09F53A0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W30E92A0AFEC40B57174F09F53A0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Apr 2012 21:13:41.0734 (UTC) FILETIME=[4D6EF060:01CD19BA]

--_d6532318-1d85-4487-aaa5-287bb8b83edb_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. April 2012 um 21:01 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 15. April 2012 um 16:31

Good morning Darling,
A morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up. As I awaken each morning, my dreams of you fade as thoughts of you flood my mind with sensual assault. I think of you. When I go to sleep at night, I think of you. And for all those hours in-between, I think of us. 'How are you my dear, are you tired, are you ok?' and lots of questions like these I always ask you. Not because I just want to ask or curious, but every question comes from inside of my heart. I know we are so far apart from each other and I try so much to be with you. I know, this is so hard but nothing on earth can make me lose my true love for you.
I really do appreciate the efforts you make each time you send me a message in your busy schedule.. I haven't met a woman as nice and loving like you in my whole life.. You're one very special person in my love and it makes me feel so complete inside when you get to tell me how much you love and miss me.. Although we've never met in person, I still really love you. I don't know when I started to love you, it started with sending e-mails to you everyday wishing you a good morning and good night with a lot of feeling in them. Then, one day, I found myself loving you and couldn't stop this feeling. Just you knowing me more and more each day and how you understand me in everything, that's why I love you more and more. Every time you say hi, you brighten my life. I also do love you so very much and seriously wish we could be together very soon.. This has really given me a different feeling about you, knowing how much you want to meet with me.. My whole heart yearns more for you by the day, and been together will only make my dreams of you complete. 
It will of a great desire for me to take our relationship to the nest level, because I really will want to feel you closer to myself than just writing emails.. It will be great if you can talk on the phone and hear each other voices too.. I remember giving you my phone number in one of my emails. I have expected a call from you since then, but maybe you never had it in mind to call me.. Well, I  really will want us to have a closer connection now than we ever did, because I will be leaving for the coast of Ghana by today night.. There has been an emergency with my business and I have to get there in person as fast as I can to make sure nothing goes wrong with my shipment of cars.. The cars I shipped into the country has been on hold for almost a month now.. I have been trying to settle the problem from here in the US but all my efforts has been to no avail.. I finally got a call from the customs office at the harbour yesterday and, they have made me understand how urgent it is for me to get down myself, because my cars will be impounded and auctioned in a week time if I don't get by real quick. I will be leaving this night and should be arriving there later by tomorrow, because the flight is going to last for about 17 hours. I really will want us to have a better means of communication, and that is why I will want us talking through the phone.. I have already made out plans of coming to you when I get to settle the problems with my business.. It will be very nice if you send me your phone number, because I will always want to talk to you until the very moment my on the flight coming to Germany to meet with you... 
The distance is our problem but if we look at it in a different view, we will know this is the thing that can prove our true love. It's not so long, xxxxx, every dream will be come true and we will smile with a tear of happiness together when we talk about the past.. I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I arise, I yearn to be with you. Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart, And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part. Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.
I love you with all of my heart,
David.

[spoiler= Quelltext Ghana =
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.169) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: WhxG/D+D4pEQ1v77mg2d3Q+Ufi/XN1mhNcpANz5H1r3xB54o8dcguKJ6stszhIbmPUwerg==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s30.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.169]) by SNT0-HMMC2-F1.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:58:37 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W26 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s30.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:58:37 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W263D96317E4423705ED81983390@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_9c49cbbf-7285-4341-9568-828c1d908dee_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.244.92]
Subject: I Will Love You Until My Last Breath!
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 06:58:37 +0000
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W229408A2F1316BEBCA3607F5380@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W229408A2F1316BEBCA3607F5380@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Apr 2012 06:58:37.0754 (UTC) FILETIME=[2EB459A0:01CD1AD5]

--_9c49cbbf-7285-4341-9568-828c1d908dee_

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2012 um 16:34 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 15. April 2012 um 16:52

My Beloved Angel,
I want to believe you're doing good and having a great day at work.. I feel so much for you that you get to work so hard even on a Sunday.. Well, I understand how hectic it can be working sometimes, because I get to face similar situation with my business too.. I will be leaving for New York in some few minutes, where I will be boarding my flight for later tonight.. I just thought of sending you a copy of my flight ticket online, so you know how urgency and authenticity of my flight to Ghana.. I will be contacting you again immediately I have a chance to talk to you when I arrival there.. Please, don't forget to send me your phone number, so that i can at least hear your sweet voice.. I love you so very much my dear, and will be thinking of you in a very special way until we get to talk again later.. 
Take good care of yourself and have a lovely day ahead.. Stay blessed..
Your love,
David.

Zitat:

Flight - Booking code 
7CCSY6
Total price
Flight 
USD 2,474

Your payment method: Paid with the AmEx Corporate Card
The ticket(s) has been paid for with the use of the American Express (AmEx) Corporate Card. We accept only international passports as a means of identification.

Flight summary
Flight: New York - Accra - One way 
USD 2,474

Sun 15 Apr 12
Departure: New York - Accra 
Sun 15 Apr 12
22:55 New York (JFK) (John F. Kennedy International) 

Mon 16 Apr 12
12:10 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands) 

Please note that this flight offers Economy Class service only.
Flight number: KL 0644
Aircraft type: Boeing 747 -400 Combi | view seat map 
Operated by: KLM
The waiting time until the next flight is 3h05

Mon 16 Apr 12
15:15 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands) 

Mon 16 Apr 12
20:00 Accra (Kotoka, Accra) 

Class: Europe Business Class 
Flight number: KL 0589
Aircraft type:  Mc Donnell Douglas MD-11 | view seat map 
Operated by: KLM

Total travel time
17h05 

Passenger
Mr David Anderson (adult) Please note that your name is spelled "DAVID MR ANDERSON" on your ticket

E-mail address provided:
david_anderson3066@hotmail.de

Price specification
Adult 
Price

Booking fee

Fuel surcharge

United States Airport Passenger Service Charge

Security charge

Airport Passenger Service Charge

Air travel tax

Netherlands noise isolation charge

Price (per passenger)

Number of passengers
Total price for all passengers 
(credit card surcharge may apply) 
USD 2,474

Total price: 
USD 2,474

[spoiler=Quelltext Ghana Telecom 8p3Z7maxEs/CL9Q/IL8Kmcgdb081n6VlVEmX59ioNy5OWFFNCAWT0cyNAh0ZWfkvgQyGz0x3M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.141) Quelltext.from=david_anderson3066@hotmail.de; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.de; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: YkfB6gww9AVUswIKWmhq+2RtrIVMXyb6gmtR7+bLWNM0pFG+I2wOey57/zQ/eOpgfoMaZQ==
Received: from snt0-omc3-s2.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.141]) by SNT0-HMMC1-F11.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 15 Apr 2012 01:22:40 -0700
Received: from SNT139-W31 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s2.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 15 Apr 2012 01:22:41 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT139-W31A92D5AE0751F464FD2AC83390@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_048b3fb9-d1c1-4c81-a739-7243e0b597fc_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.244.92]
Subject: FW: Confirmation: New York - Accra  (7CCSY6)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:22:40 +0000
In-Reply-To: <SNT130-W346706F473A41C7F2E498189390@phx.gbl>
References:
8DF2CCA81E1633789390@phx.gbl>,<SNT130-W346706F473A41C7F2E498189390@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Apr 2012 08:22:41.0106 (UTC) FILETIME=[ECC6CB20:01CD1AE0]

--_048b3fb9-d1c1-4c81-a739-7243e0b597fc_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2012 um 19:34 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema