Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Malina <malinalive@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1573 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Malina <malinalive@yahoo.com>
29. Februar 2012 um 22:50

Aus unserem Postfach. Leider noch ohne Fotos und Quelltext.

Von: "Malina Live" <malinalive@yahoo.com>
Gesendet: 27.02.2012 08:28:07
An: 
Betreff: hello

Hello my dear !!!!
Good Morning to u out here in Germany !!!!
Oh well its another new week for us and also close to the ending of the Month, perharps a better days as i hope to happen for good as winter will goes off soon then the sping can come in . 
I can see its was the beginning of something hard , as which you have written but as i can see you would have immediately started to build truth and not a relationship on lies or not what is said word,that is right you say here and in which i do agree with . 
You know we learn each days in our life and also something new as we grow up , if am right ???? and also from our past mistake .
Surely yes i know u are a musician as much i do like the photo of your i saw with guitar ,as this is very great and good , as i can see not as a profession but a hobby . 

Certainly yes i do agree that Musician are very sensitive, a romantic and have a lot of sense ,as that makes u so vulnerable , as i can see you would simply not be infringed, well i guess is the same also for me and much as i think in life .
Now over to your questions as u do have asked me here if i would learn German ???? of course yes i would like to learn German if i have the oppurtunity , as i like the act of learning and much a new thing in life . i know dutch also its a very great language to speak . 
what do i think in how we can meet ??? well i actually don,t know as i can say but all depends on you , in what u think and how is the best you think we can meet , what do you think ?? as i would like to seek your first opinion as a man and then i can come also in what i think is best , this is way i think things suppose to be and goes in a relationship , here for now i shall do will end up my letter again at this moment of time until later more,always ur Malina,warm hugs and sweet kisses

Scam nachgewiesen durch gefälschten Pass:
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Februar 2012 um 22:56 von Uli »  

AA693945_-_Blanka_001.JPG ( 85 KB | Downloads )
AA693945_-_Blanka_001.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Malina <malinalive@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. Februar 2012 um 22:53

Gesendet: 28.02.2012 08:29:39
An: 
Betreff: Re: hello

Hello my dear !!!!
How are you today out there in Germany ??? hope all is well and great going .
Am well happy here hearing from you more and also seeing that you having 20 c and as the sun is shinning,well i guess that is so beautiful and great at your end then not here been so cold . i can see you do have along with a blue sky , as that is very nice .

So well here i can see you don,t know how we can meet , as you can send me an E-ticket and i can go to the airport and on check in they give me the Boardcard, well that is all alright but then i think that is not yet needed now . 
I think the most important you have say here is by you sending me an invitation letter and a pledge with stamp pf authority that you are responsible for all costs if am there , i guess that will be better because is with that Invitation letter i can use to apply for a VISA and there after the Visa is been granted then we can talk about my E-ticket as i think this is the right procedure for us to follow .

Its all okay and alright by me as you do want me to take care of the other expenses, like passport,Visa cost and documents been needed for me here , well i shall do that in any way and see the way forward in all , that is not a problem for me as i will be given all details in how i can go about that in whole here. 
I can see that would be your idea as you don,t have any . 
Certainly yes i know i can do apply a Visa for one year and learn also germany language through this year while i will be there with u in Germany  , its even more better for me and will help me a lot i think . 

what do i think ??? i think its all a great idea you have brought up and much as i shall do follow up with it , let me know the time you wish to send the Invitation to me so that i can get ready for other things here and then i can go to Kiev to apply for the Visa , hope you are getting me ???

So well here is all i have also in sharing up with you at this moment of time until later more,always your malina,sweet kisses:-* kiss:-* kiss:-* kiss:-* kiss

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 29. Februar 2012 um 22:53

Gesendet: 29.02.2012 08:24:45
An:
Betreff: Re: hello

Hello dear Ralf !!!!!!!
Good Morning to u over there in Germany !!!!
i can see u do have a lot of work today in doing there, as for the invitation letter to the embassy as u will need a copy from my passport , well that is all alright and not a problem as i can say . 
Can i send it to u ??? of course yes i could , why not . i will be sending that along with this my letter here . 
Its all okay as u will write me more letter when is the best time for my coming to u , that is all okay and great as i can say .
Here for now i shall do will end up my letter ,always Malina,sweet kisses:-* kiss:-* kiss:-* kiss:-* kiss

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 01. März 2012 um 21:15

Und hier noch nachgelieferte Fotos. Die Bezeichnung verrät mir, dass es davon noch Thumbs gibt. Sie sind also aus einem Onlinefotoalbum.

823441_huge_1_.JPG ( 75 KB | Downloads )
823441_huge_1_.JPG
825393_huge_1_.JPG ( 39 KB | Downloads )
825393_huge_1_.JPG
339156133_huge.jpg ( 48 KB | Downloads )
339156133_huge.jpg
339157266_huge.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
339157266_huge.jpg
339158143_huge.jpg ( 69 KB | Downloads )
339158143_huge.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema