Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Albert <mrpaul.albert@hotmail.com> <mralbert1960@yahoo.co.uk> <info_cabeza@qualityservice.com> (Gelesen: 16079 mal)

Joeline
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Regensburg
Albert <mrpaul.albert@hotmail.com> <mralbert1960@yahoo.co.uk> <info_cabeza@qualityservice.com>
28. Februar 2012 um 09:47

Hallo zusammen,
ich bin ein bloody novice hier und bitte um Verständinis für evtl. Fehler bezüglich der Boardregeln. 
Ich habe das Forum entdeckt als ich wegen einer Nachricht, die ich auf FB bekam, etwas research betrieben habe. 
Als ich gesehen habe, dass euch der Herr bekannt ist, sein Profil gemeldet und mich hier angemeldet.  

Ich melde mich heute bei Euch wegen einer weiteren Nachricht, die ich auf FB erhalten habe.
Albert Paul. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003276073920
Seinen Angaben zufolge ist sein vollständiger Name Paul Albert Peters, Alter 45, wohnt in London. 
E-mail: mrpaul.albert@hotmail.com
Aufgrund einiger Ungereimtheiten in seiner Schreibweise, den Angaben, die er gemacht hat, seiner Bilder, und Eurer Informationen, bin ich stutzig geworden. 
Am meisten hat mich aber gestört, dass er auf allen Bildern mit einem andern kleinen Mädchen zu sehen ist.
Hier die Nachrichten die er mir geschickt hat:

29. Jan 10

Compliment of the day and Hi, you look gorgeous, do you mind my friendship.

9.Feb 12
It's nice reading from you, am Paul Albert, Form Wales, but I was school in London, i work as Director of LOGISTICS / OPERATION in a shipping company in uk, i will like us to ourselves better, if you can, let me know same about you. where you work and where you are from and also your age. awaiting ur response. thanks and take care.
Paul Albert

10. Feb 12
Ok my dear. that good to know. See i will like to get and know you better. can i have your email, so we can chat some time soon.

12. Feb. 12
I was so excited when I open my fb on my pc to receive your email. How are you today?I
guess you are doing fine as always.
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is
Paul Albert Peters.I am from Wales.I am an Engineer by profession.I had my decree at
the Queen's University Belfast. I work with Royal Fleet Shipping company Ltd here in
the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of LOGISTICS/
OPERATION.
I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Thomas Albert of the
blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years
ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter,Her name is Jane and she is ten
years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest,
caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of
laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am
real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which
i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room
or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i
sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love
children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for
yourself.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for
the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and
fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included
in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this
time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you
are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life
experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything
else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share
with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you
about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn
about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with
you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This
friendship I want to build with you will be filled with
substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much
of a novel.............lol.
Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.
Paul

16.Feb 12
I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule. Content of mail well understood and noted.Thanks for the beautiful Pics.You are really an angel and was hoping you will send me your phone number.
I don't know how to approach this with you on line,I have been fighting a battle within myself, my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested.
I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed......that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God even in every situation turn burden into blessings.
My Dear, everyday I wake up thanking God for us. Because what started out as a internet contact between us has now turned into a strong bond between two friends who have now discovered the true meaning of friendship the natural way. To me, it is like time is purposely bending and stretching itself out so that it can play its part; in making us feel the joy of what it is to be real friends. All I know now, is that throughout this past few days, I have learned a lot from this friendship of ours and I have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart. The most important thing I have learnt, among many more things, is to trust and to be sincere to you.
From the day I came across your profile, I knew that you would turn out to be a good friend and you have more than proved that. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the the true friend I desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time..our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.
About my country......Ireland is situated in the Atlantic Ocean and separated from Great Britain by the Irish Sea. Half the size of Arkansas, it occupies the entire island except for the six counties that make up Northern Ireland. Historically, in the those days, Ireland was inhabited by Picts in the north and a people called the Erainn in the south. Around the 4th century B.C. red-haired Celts arrived from Galicia. They subdued and assimilated the inhabitants and established a Gaelic civilization. By the beginning of the Christian Era, Ireland was divided into five kingdoms—Ulster, Connacht, Leinster, Meath, and Munster. Saint Patrick introduced Christianity in 432, and the country developed into a center of Gaelic and Latin learning. Irish monasteries, the equivalent of universities, attracted intellectuals as well as the pious and sent out missionaries to many parts of Europe and, some believe, to North America. Today, the greatest achievement of my people is in the area of missionary work all over the world. Naturally, our major language is English and Latin and we are understandably.......a peace loving people.
I would have love to continue but I feel tired and we have sailed out and now and my eyes are heavy with sleep.Take care and always remember me and the crew members in your prayers.
Hug and kisses

Paul.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Es gibt noch mehr davon, dachte nur, dass wird zu viel. 
Persönliche Daten von mir habe ich ihm nicht gegeben und verweise immer auf Facebook. 
Mittlerweile glaube ich, er sitzt irgendwo in Singapore.
Wenn ich noch was tun kann meldet Euch doch bitte. 
Viele Güße und Danke im Voraus 
Joeline
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2012 um 12:04 von zapparella » 
Grund: my20071 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Albert <mrpaul.albert@hotmail.com> <mralbert1960@yahoo.co.uk> <info_cabeza@qualityservice.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. Februar 2012 um 11:01

@ Joeline

Smiley

Schreibe den Herrn bitte mal unter seiner Mailadresse an, so bekommen wir dann noch einen Header. 
So bald Du eine Antwort bekommen hast, diese dann bitte mit Header hier posten. Wie das mit dem Header funktioniert, und wo man diesen findet kannst Du hier

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen

nachlesen. Alle weiteren Informationen findest Du auch in den Boardregeln, diese bitte auch lesen. 
DANKE!!!

Bei Fragen PN an einen roten, blauen oder grünen senden, wir helfen dann gerne weiter.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2012 um 12:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Albert <mrpaul.albert@hotmail.com> <mralbert1960@yahoo.co.uk> <info_cabeza@qualityservice.com>
Antwort #2 - 28. Februar 2012 um 11:20

and here the info from facebook and two more photos:

Zitat:
Albert Paul
Studied at Queen's University Belfast
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Work and education
University      

Queen's University Belfast

Secondary school      

Strathearn School, Belfast

Basic Information
Interested in      Women
Gender      Male

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Joeline
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 28. Februar 2012 um 15:24

Neue Nachricht von mrpaul, erhalten heute ca. 12:00

I thank God ever day for you and you have given me a reason to live. Have you ever been to Australia? Will you love to come and meet me in Australia? I am having a 30 days live from work when I get to Australia and I was hoping you can come and meet me up. I did resign from my job and it will take effect from Feb. 27th 2012.

I want to go into the buying and selling of metal oil from Australia to some company in South America [Brazil]. So far, I have to company ready to go into the business with me we will be meeting in Australia and sign all the document and star off in June 2012.

Before now, I have promise my baby Jane that I will be setting up my own business and that I will not have to go on the sea again and also I will give her a new mum. This she has been prayer and hoping for. So I will tell her about us today and I hope she will take it well and give me the go ahead I need. Thing about you meeting me up so we can star making plans and if you cannot come, I will have to come over so I will need you to help me check the cost of hotel for 20 days. Make sure it is a 5 star hotel and also send me your account details so I can transfer money to you to pay when I get to Australia. If I have to come to meet you up, then I will be in Australia for just 3 days.
        I have to go now and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day and God bless you my love.

Yours only, paul

Er geht jetzt in die Offensive und möchte meine Bankdaten, da ich ihm weder Mailadresse noch Tel. gegeben habe.
Ich wäre dankbar für einge Tips, wie ich ihm antworten sollte. 
Dank an Euch schon vorweg
Joeline Traurig
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 28. Februar 2012 um 23:26

Etwas andere Variation des Textes, aber identische Rechtschreibfehler, bietet:
Charles Robert <charles.robert13@yahoo.com >
David Newton <davidnewton11@hotmail.com> Smiley
Zitat:
Okay, my name is David Newton. I am from London, I am an Engineer by profession. I had my decree at the Oxford University.

Da gibt es dann auch noch Profile, die dieser Bimbo auch ins Netz gestellt hat: Smiley
Zitat:
My name is Ronald Erick .I am from Dublin Ireland.I am an Engineer by profession.I had my decree at the stanford university.I work with Westward Freight shipping company Ltd here in the U.K.I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations

Als angeblicher Deutscher: Smiley
Zitat:
I am 49 years old, a German from Berlin.I am an Engineer by profession. I had my decree at the Oxford university.I work with Maersk Line shipping company in United Kingdom. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr.Mr Brian steve of the blessed memory. I was married before, my late wife Brian marlin died in car crash May her soul rest in peace.I have one son, His name is romeo, he is 8years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11\" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, ca

Und so weiter und so fort!

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2012 um 12:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Joeline
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 29. Februar 2012 um 13:42

Vielen Dank für die Info, da werd ich doch direkt nachschauen. 
Hast du vielleicht auch noch einen Tip, wie ich ihm auf die letzte Nachricht antworten kann ohne dass er Lunte riecht. 
Das wäre super. Ich will ihm diesmal eine Mail schreiben, um einen Header zu bekommen. 
Also sollte ich etwas schreiben worauf er bestimmt antwortet. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #6 - 29. Februar 2012 um 14:21

Joeline schrieb on 29. Februar 2012 um 13:42:
Also sollte ich etwas schreiben worauf er bestimmt antwortet.

@ Joeline

Dem kannst du schreiben, was du willst; wahrscheinlich wird es nicht mal gelesen.
Wie wäre es mit einem schnulzigen Liebesbrief?
Hier gibt es eine kleine Hilfe: http://2cu.at/liebesbrief/ oder http://www.liebste.de/liebesbrief2.html
Einfach mit den Daten ausfüllen, den Loveletter generieren und dann mit einem Tool übersetzen.

Er wird dann hoffentlich bei deiner Email nur auf "Antworten" klicken und schon hast du eine Antwort-Mail mit Header.  Zwinkernd
Wenn du nicht deine private Email-Addy nutzen willst, dann erstelle dir einfach eigens für derartige I-Net-Bekanntschaften eine eigene.
Private Email-Adressen sollten auch nur für sehr gute Bekannte, Freunde, Geschäftskontakte oder die Familie sein.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Joeline
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 29. Februar 2012 um 22:35

Hallo, 
das hat schnell geklappt mit der Mail, Dank an Zapparella u. Wesermann, hier der Header Durchgedreht:

Spoiler:
Received: from [65.55.111.80] (helo=blu0-omc2-s5.blu0.hotmail.com) by mx44.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #1) id 1S2pv6-0006hU-00 for xxx@web.de; Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:14:40 +0100
Received: from BLU165-W10 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s5.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:14:38 -0800
Message-ID: <BLU165-W10DF5610C03D4CC2FC72E6FA6F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=_bf2ae047-67ed-48be-82eb-5afe30727328_
X-Originating-IP: [120.141.198.114]
To: <xxx@web.de>
Subject: my tender heart
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:14:38 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: n.cinetic.de>
References: n.cinetic.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0

Und noch eine Telefonnummer, die ich anrufen soll 00447031741773, da ich ihm meine nicht gegeben habe. 

Mal sehen, wie lang ich ihn hinhalten kann. Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2012 um 12:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 29. Februar 2012 um 22:48

Mail über Malaysia.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	120.141.198.114
Host 	120.141.198.114
Location 	MY MY, Malaysia
City 	Kuala Lumpur, 14 -
Organization 	Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
ISP 	Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
AS Number 	AS38322 Packet One Networks Sdn Bhd, Internet Services Provider 

Zitat:
Received: from BLU165-W10 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s5.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft 
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:14:38 +0000
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Joeline
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 29. Februar 2012 um 22:52

Er sagte noch was von einem Yahoo-Chat, hat mir die Adresse aber nicht gegeben. 
Ich geh mal auf die Suche. 
Aber jetzt schreibt er schon zum dritten Mal nach meiner Tel oder dass ich ihn anrufen soll.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #10 - 29. Februar 2012 um 22:56

Joeline schrieb on 29. Februar 2012 um 22:35:
und noch eine Telefonnummer, die ich anrufen soll 00447031741773

Die Telefonnummer +447031741773 ist eine sogenannte Follow-Me-Nummer aus UK.
Weitere Informationen kannst du hier nachlesen: Information von Joewein über britische Follow-Me Nummer +4470

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +44 70317XXXXX

Number billable as      personal number
Country or destination      United Kingdom
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Joeline
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 01. März 2012 um 08:48

Hallo, gestern hat's leider nicht mehr geklappt.
Latest mail and pictures

My love xxx, Having someone to trust is one of the greatest tools a person can have in life. The trust between two human beings is one of the most wondrous reactions that two people can easily share. When we trust someone we are basically able to give them as much love as we want to knowing that they will only use this love wisely, and will never use this love against us.

When we deal with people we know we can trust, we know that we have someone that we can confide in with any given secret in our lives, and know that it will not ever be leaked. We know that we could give them the shirts off of our back if they needed it, and that they would give us the shirt off of their back if we needed it. Trust is one of the biggest relationship makers and breakers, because with trust a relationship is able to grow, and without trust a relationship will crumble.

Since few weeks now, that we have been in touch i feel that i keep thinking of u all the time. I would like to know some more about ur plan to make ur family in full peace and happiness. Could u please tell me about this?

In this our relationship, i thank is time we take it to the level. are you with me?

I hope you love this picture.

Pau

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2012 um 12:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Joeline
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 01. März 2012 um 16:59

Spoiler:
Received: from [65.55.111.85] (helo=blu0-omc2-s10.blu0.hotmail.com) by mx40.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #1) id 1S2qDZ-00032j-00 for xxxxx; Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:33:45 +0100
Received: from BLU165-W42 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s10.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:33:45 -0800
Message-ID: <BLU165-W42B63E9E1E9FBDCC320532FA6F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=_ee12711a-9ded-445d-82d9-6b681bf9753b_
To: xxxx
Subject: RE: xxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:33:45 +0000
In-Reply-To: n.cinetic.de>
References: n.cinetic.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:33:45 +0000

Spoiler:
Received: from [65.55.111.93] (helo=blu0-omc2-s18.blu0.hotmail.com) by mx46.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #1) id 1S2rLv-0006Pr-00 for xxxxx; Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:46:27 +0100
Received: from BLU165-W5 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s18.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:46:25 -0800
Message-ID: <BLU165-W595C4726B84B9B3609E95FA6F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=_4ba00317-9f15-40e5-b089-45ecb4623125_
To: xxxxx
Subject: xxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:46:25 +0000
In-Reply-To: 
n.cinetic.de>
References: 

9cf-4f8a-8180-cc42a053589e-1330551556793@3capp-webde-bs39.dlan.cinetic.de>

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:46:25 +0000

Spoiler:
Received: from [65.55.111.86] (helo=blu0-omc2-s11.blu0.hotmail.com) by mx38.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #1) id 1S2wDy-0000nM-00 for xxxxx; Thu, 01 Mar 2012 03:58:34 +0100
Received: from BLU165-W27 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s11.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:58:33 -0800
Message-ID: <BLU165-W27966999A89967C6068B67FA6C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=_6f8e8446-a709-46d7-86d1-7cf962d84ed4_
To: xxxxx
Subject: RE: Aw: I understand.
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 02:58:33 +0000
In-Reply-To: 
n.cinetic.de>
References: 

165-

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 02:58:33 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #13 - 01. März 2012 um 17:23

Alle Mails aus einer Sitzung mit der gleichen IP über Malaysia.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	120.141.198.114
Host 	120.141.198.114
Location 	MY MY, Malaysia
City 	Kuala Lumpur, 14 -
Organization 	Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
ISP 	Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
AS Number 	AS38322 Packet One Networks Sdn Bhd, Internet Services Provider 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Joeline
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 01. März 2012 um 23:40

Danke für die Info.
Ich hab noch zwei Bilder. Diesmal nur er.
Wie geht das jetzt weiter? Soll ich nach mehr Informationen fragen oder ihm mitteilen, dass er aufgeflogen ist?
Ich kann mich auch noch etwas mit ihm beschäftigen, dann hat er wenigstens nicht so viel Zeit um andere zu vergackeiern, die ihm vielleicht noch glauben.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema