Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ayisha <lovebirds465@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 761 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Ayisha <lovebirds465@gmail.com>
10. Februar 2012 um 10:39

from www.single123.com and use a photo from SeeJulie

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
I am:    Woman 
Seeking a:    Man 
State:    Ohio 
City:    ohio 
Zip Code:    43085 
Description:
    Am Ayisha by name 35 year old , single , With no kids ,5-7 ft tall, 132lbs black hair.. I live in Ghana and i have once been to the States to meet a man for a relationship but things didn't work out because he was on drugs and he lied to me. I am living in Accra,Ghana but I was born in Thailand. Does my age and location bother you ?... I can see that the distance between us is great but i do believe we can overcome the great distance as distance should & does not come between two loving hearts but it does make it inconvenient.Hope to hear from you soon..    Ayisha 
Body type:   Slim 
Height:    5' 7" 
Eyes:    Black 
Hair:   Black 
Ethnicity:    Native American

Zitat:

Re: kiss for you

Sender: Ayisha
    Sent on 10/02/2012 02:51

Hi There,

How are you doing today i hope you are doing good..Am Ayisha by name single and i just got out of a painfull relationship that almost cost me my life..am new to this dating site, i just joind about two days now and i found your prifile very interesting so i want to sai Hi.

And i can see you are looking for the same thing as i am so why not give our selfs a chance to see where it will lead us to ..and i will like us to keep in contact privatly, if yes do you have access to yahoo instant messanger..? r do you have a personal email address so that we can keep in contact there....

I am LOVEBIRDS2012@YAHO.COM add me. Or Email me on LOVEBIRDS465@GMAIL.COM i have some pics to shear as well..hope to hear from you soon..
Ayisha
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. März 2024 um 15:26 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema