Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Paul <pwills1969@gmail.com> <pwills1969@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2967 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Paul <pwills1969@gmail.com> <pwills1969@yahoo.com>
14. Dezember 2011 um 16:14

ER hat sich vor 2 Tagen bei single123 gemeldet und heute eine Mail geschrieben.  Zwinkernd Und ganz viele Bilder für die Galerie geschickt   Cool

http://www.single123.com/soft2cuddle4ever

Zitat:
I am:  Man 
Seeking a:  Woman 
State: Tennessee 
City:  Nashville 
Zip Code:    37204 
In my own words:
    I am looking for a woman that I would grow old with someone that I would walk on the beach together, have a romantic dinner to mention just this few. I love swimming, traveling, getting to meet new people, knowing about they cultures, and family. I love the great out doors. I'm a good cook, i like to experiment new thing, i love eating new things. I like being around kids as one of my hobbies it to donate to the less needing homes, I love making this right. I love putting a smile on someone face. Are you that special one?? Appearance is important but more importantly: Are you a loving lady??? 
Body type:  Athletic 
Height: 5' 11" 
Eyes: Black 
Hair:    Auburn 
Ethnicity:  Caucasian (white) 

Hello xxxxx dearie,
I got your reply to my mail and I must confess here to you that your mail really made my day because it brought about joy and relief to mind. I am new to internet dating and i really don't know where to start from;  I guess because I'm the extremely shy type. But I would take courage to tell you a little more about myself and what I am seeking for in my dream woman.  I am nice, caring, passionate, emotional, full of life, down to earth, understanding, hardworking, God fearing and a one woman man. There has to be a beginning to everything and relationships are no exception.  I like to have fun as much as possible, life is too short to live a boring life. I love the outdoors, I like swimming, boating,  photography, movies, and traveling in my free/spare time.  I love music(playing and listening), sports. I also like good conversations I'm very friendly and very loyal/submissive. I am easy going and fun to be around. Experience has taught me not to get  upset over the little things in life. I believe in old fashion romance and chivalry. My family means a lot to me and I would like to find a partner that feels the same about their family. I love cuddling.I enjoy watching TV, playing ps3 with my son there could be more fun if I wasn't alone. I enjoy the outdoors.   I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtfulness, romantic, goal oriented, along with a good sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual.  I'm 'crazy' about all pets especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like reading books.  I'm looking  for a partner for life. I haven't really found anybody yet but God has His ways of doing things. I am looking for someone that has all the qualities a man is looking for in a woman. Here are some of the qualities I'm looking for in a woman, looking for true love, someone, caring, loving ,honest, down to earth, God loving, and everything good in a woman a man looking for. I'm looking for someone that we can share loving moments together, sad moments together, someone that I will be there when things are not going on smoothly, someone that will take care of me when I'm not feeling fine, to love my kid as if she were hers and also I will love her kids like as if they were mine.

I am looking for a woman that I would grow old with someone that I would walk on the beach together, have a romantic dinner to mention just this few. I love swimming, traveling, getting to meet new people, knowing about they cultures, and family. I love the great out doors. I'm a good cook, i like to experiment new thing, i love eating new things. I like being around kids as one of my hobbies it to donate to the less needing homes, I love making this right. I love putting a smile on someone face.  Are you that special one?? Appearance is important but more importantly: Are you a loving lady???  Sometimes people select there love with age as for me i don't believe in age in a relationship. All that i want in a woman is for her to make me happy so much and make me feel  good all times and that will be faithful to me. I am a very shy person. I have been single (widowed) for quite a long time cause I haven't really found the right special woman.  I  am  looking for a funny, loyal, smart, and attractive woman.  She doesn't have to be a beautiful/pretty or wealth; but someone that will make me happy. Anyway i just want to let you know that i am seeking a serious long term relationship and more.  I need someone special to capture my heart and  handle it with care. Someone who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally.  Someone kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,  has a good sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.   I'm looking for a soul-mate. A best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !!  Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul? I am looking for a woman that can be trusted and that will respect me, someone who likes to travel, do outdoor activities like snowboard hike camp go to the beach. I want someone is non judgmental, caring, loving, has the motherly attributes, who is a positive influence in my life, supportive, has goals, a woman who is going to take me as I am.

I would appreciate it more better if you find time to answer my questions below:

What's Your Favorite Food? Seafood, Mexican & Thai food

What's Your Favorite T.V. Show? Definitely Law and Order all of them

What's Your Favorite Song? All of Me by Jeffrey Osborne

What's Your Favorite Movie? Aw that's a tough one as I like a lot of movies but I would have to say, 'The Notebook.'

What's Your Favorite Color? Blue

What's Your Favorite Hobby? I love to cook

What's Your Favorite Book? Lovely Bones

What's Your Favorite Web Site? I am a bit of a scrabble buff I hate to admit so literati of yahoo!

What's Your Favorite Drink? Tea for the daytime, red-wine for the night time

What's Your Favorite Store? David Jones

What are your Turn-on and Turn-off? A turn on in a non-sexual matter would be someone that is well-groomed, mannered as well as insightful and a turn-off would be someones ego above others. A sexual turn on and off you will have to wait I am afraid in suspense for that one.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes but I know from experience to use my faith first now, heart and head to get there.

Do you think that true love can conquer all? I believe that true faith can conquer all.

Do you think friends make better lovers? Definitely as the love deepens and grows much further and it is also on an emotional level.

What have you learned about love from other people? Love can break a person, love can do a lot of things but a healthy true love in God's vision will stand the test of time.

Do you think romance is an important part of a relationship? Why? Romance is a very important part in a relationship especially in marriage as it keeps the magic alive, shows you still care and creates adventure and intrigue.

What do you consider to be romantic? Loads of things romantic poetry, a moonlit walk, a hot shower, champagne in the spa......I could go on and on.

Do you believe fate plays a hand in finding love? No I believe that God has a purpose in our finding true love.

Do you believe in soul-mates? Yes I believe there is.

What do you think true love is? I believe true love is a lot of things, for me there has to be a lot of common bonds to walk that journey the very first being faith, second would have to be what is inside then last the outside package. Faith, friendship, trust, forgiveness, acceptance, to be able to look at oneself and always see the need for further improvement as nobody wants to stay the same or feel they are perfect.

Are You For REAL and TRUE? That is a strange question, yes I am for real and I am always true to my word. I am a straight shooter I tell things like they are, why skirt around things as life is too short. I never play games with peoples' emotions, I would never intentionally hurt someone.

Do you like kissing? I would love to be eventually be kissed again someday by that person who truly loves me just the way I am.

I would like you to feel free to ask me anything and I would love to answer your questions too. Have a nice day and I can't wait to read from you. These are some of the things that interest me and I'm looking for in a woman. I will like to know yours too. I did not mention it
With all said and done, I hope you've been able to know me a little more better? I would also like you to write a little more about you and ensure to attach some recent/old pictures so that i can get to know more about you and also see the beauty behind the mail. 
I look forward to your reply. Till then, bye for now and make sure you take good care of yourself for me.
Warmest regards, kisses & hugs.

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.68) Quelltext.from=pwills1969@gmail.com; dkim=neutral Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass

X-Message-Status: n:0:n

X-SID-PRA: Paul Williams <pwills1969@gmail.com>

X-SID-Result: Pass

X-AUTH-Result: PASS

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00

X-Message-Info: FuKrVmMq83xZ6dfLxxt5VUpuvJE+PLugLAkONaNO5VbzTvCFocsa3Ba6aXk=

Received: from mail-ww0-f68.google.com ([74.125.82.68]) by SNT0-MC4-F47.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);

Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:43:29 -0800

Received: by wgbdt12 with SMTP id dt12so257328wgb.11

for <xxx>; Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:43:28 -0800 (PST)

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;

d=gmail.com; s=gamma;

h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;

bh=x94Tq1eZjj+OE2TIUb4e2nAopg9hHZvp508z3020khw=;

b=tnpwDHPb7KQ9Rmq4GjTc28NfOMTV5W9V3YygBOXYjfsTw4psFsiIU45lZ02ZXil5/O

5lIS01F9GlxgPGqH8nN0koQoFuMmrwI5tst29Iw0iqcOJYeFOHe2bnqYZziWygWetgGa

bknsYiBtGnvzCOJSHYNRF0iuJymq7URjKgjtw=

MIME-Version: 1.0

Received: by 10.180.4.37 with SMTP id h5mr4874078wih.45.1323870208355; Wed, 14

Dec 2011 05:43:28 -0800 (PST)

Received: by 10.180.85.169 with HTTP; Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:43:27 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:43:27 -0800

Message-ID: <CAP=hkmmFHaEKy3cL9rKTn428x3b+ZM_xGwJnLAi9WNNRo9tqWA@mail.gmail.com>

Subject: Hi sweetie, sorry for the late response. I have been extremely busy

with work overseas.

To: xxx

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=f46d041559fa7f6dcc04b40d8d18

Return-Path: pwills1969@gmail.com

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Dec 2011 13:43:29.0333 (UTC) FILETIME=[5CCDE650:01CCBA66]

--f46d041559fa7f6dcc04b40d8d18

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d041559fa7f6dba04b40d8d16

--f46d041559fa7f6dba04b40d8d16

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Dezember 2011 um 20:28 von zapparella »  

p1_001.jpg ( 25 KB | Downloads )
p1_001.jpg
p2_002.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
p2_002.jpg
p3_002.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
p3_002.jpg
p4_001.jpg ( 58 KB | Downloads )
p4_001.jpg
p5_001.jpg ( 26 KB | Downloads )
p5_001.jpg
p6.jpg ( 43 KB | Downloads )
p6.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Paul <pwills1969@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. Dezember 2011 um 16:15

Noch ein paar Bilder  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Dezember 2011 um 20:27 von zapparella »  

p7.jpg ( 24 KB | Downloads )
p7.jpg
p8.jpg ( 26 KB | Downloads )
p8.jpg
p9.jpg ( 25 KB | Downloads )
p9.jpg
p10.jpg ( 41 KB | Downloads )
p10.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Paul <pwills1969@gmail.com> <pwills1969@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 14. Dezember 2011 um 20:15

Er hat mit der gleichen ID auch einen Yahoo-Account:

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Mai 2013 um 21:21 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 14. Dezember 2011 um 20:43

Queen schrieb on 14. Dezember 2011 um 16:14:
Thoughtfulness, romantic, goal oriented, along with a good sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual.  I'm 'crazy' about all pets especially dogs and cats.

Identischen Text finden wir bei Irene <irenecare52@yahoo.com>
Das ist nur ein Beispiel von hunderten.

Mit dem Rest erschlägt einen Google fast und es gibt jede Menge Scameinträge zu versch. Passagen.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 19. Dezember 2011 um 11:49

Hello xxxxx, thanks for taking out time to write me back even though you are yet to answer my questions.  Your son is such a handsome man & your dogs are darn cute.  I see you to be a proud mom & you seem to have so much life running through your blood vein.  To be honest, you possess virtually all i am looking for in my dream woman.  I want to see us develop something very great & interesting too if only you give me the chance to come into your life the way i want to come.  I have also taken out time to write this poem below & dedicate it to you with all my heart.  I hope you find it interestingly cool for you.

He sat at his computer and typed with frantic haste
There was so much he needed to say and so little time
His heart poured out so easily through his fingers
As the words appeared on the screen before him.
He filled his screen with his words of affection
Then waited anxiously for her to type her reply
His heart skipped as her reply appeared before him
And he read and re-read her words of endearment.
Then hurried to reply as his heart beat quickly
With his emotions building higher with every word
Telling how he yearned to be able to touch her
Longed to be able to see her, to gaze into her eyes.
His heart cried with sorrow, tinged with a little fear
Of being forward, having said too much too soon
His emotions, now too strong, gave him no choice
He had to speak of what was deep within his heart.
The pain of lost loves still lingers inside his soul
But he is a man and so was born to love a woman and be loved in return
He craves love as the flower needs the spring rain
For without love a man cannot truly be complete and responsible.
Gone was his shyness as words flowed from his heart
As he described the true depth of his emotions for her
Reading her reply his heart leapt with magnificent joy
There on the screen before him was her rely, "I LOVE YOU".

Please give my heart the chance to share "TRUE LOVE" with you for the rest of our lives
I promise you that you won't regret you did. 

[spoiler=Quelltext Google 6dUUz8hI5iO2p5OAWIYXhaE+/9rYtxmPc+WluqbbgvhsAkIDFehWnv/J5g==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.182) Quelltext.from=pwills1969@gmail.com; dkim=neutral Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: cJRS+FvGxAuw+HcNZ6SfFxHiftaHAmBWVrNMoU4+zgxZm2Dlf68cyaC7F9Q=
Received: from mail-we0-f182.google.com ([74.125.82.182]) by BAY0-MC2-F8.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:08:39 -0800
Received: by werb13 with SMTP id b13so2068096wer.13
        for <xxx>; Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:08:37 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=JXidO8FEnrLwxy5x1Kfd5MpxOlOCZI8AWa5oU3F7/Qc=;
        b=sE9FFSLnsCTFR+uUns7SSty707ofeksYsiLhwXP86Hl/eHvgs2yDM36rDew4rtMyUn
         ggFAPOKwzdbNJBWxb8S03lqhclZ3n8vN68jPkdb7Twb5EjkZuU0wYCb/eQHcAF4tmn0e
         nB2l4giJq4gflbUyIwN1MU4snD26lL4edmrX8=
Received: by 10.216.209.228 with SMTP id s78mr3948243weo.26.1324282117860;
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:08:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.180.85.169 with HTTP; Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:08:37 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W410D22ED80E4B5BF611315F5A20@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W410D22ED80E4B5BF611315F5A20@phx.gbl>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:08:37 -0800
Message-ID: <CAP=hkmmcvQ13HFmrjZ8GaHTjCMh6Z3GUhq1yG=MDRnN4aoxaaQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6dbea2637ad6c04b46d75dc
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Dec 2011 08:08:39.0352 (UTC) FILETIME=[6A4ED380:01CCBE25]

--0016e6dbea2637ad6c04b46d75dc
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Dezember 2011 um 11:53 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 19. Dezember 2011 um 11:52

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥•✿• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ღ • ♫ ♥ •✿。Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 。✿• ♫ ♥ •ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥ ♥ A Friend....
A)-ccepts you as you are
B )-elieves in "you"
C)-alls you just to say "HI"
D)-oesn't give up on you
E)-nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
F)-orgives your mistakes
G)-ives unconditionally
H-)elps you
J)-ust wants to "be" with you
K)-eeps you close at heart
L)-oves you for who you are
M)-akes a difference in your life
N-)ever judges
O)-ffers support
P)-icks you up
Q)-uiets your fears
R)-aises your spirits
S)-ays nice things about you
T)-ells you the truth when you need to hear it
V)-alues you
W)-alks with you
X)-plain things you don't understand
Y)-ells when you won't listen
Z)-aps you back to reality...

Thank you for being MY FRIEND 
wishing you a great day! 

[spoiler=Quelltext Google sMC0fZH2F4RqsQ0MssFQnS/vmk7l4xOju7/jhDSBv7Sh2e1HjC6demu18g==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.52) Quelltext.from=pwills1969@gmail.com; dkim=neutral Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: kO7l9Od3aAr2t9c4AtX7xsjlphbzWUG3RTTMFNi7kAWhSWpQ1TkWqqp8EPg=
Received: from mail-ww0-f52.google.com ([74.125.82.52]) by BAY0-MC2-F36.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:27:57 -0800
Received: by wgbdr12 with SMTP id dr12so11878848wgb.9
        for <xxx@hotmail.de>; Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:27:56 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=B9RsB7AYLAe8r2DsbiJL/Sjw1BZ7UQQ10NhCtcUce9E=;
        b=K4dADW7+KvSvU52wGpcj06VEbVvNoRXUQIWE/A1vuiSthe4aIw6OQvVB16p5Rj3tBb
         E8Pg7TqEJmT8KGd2HYGFYwuEIjvutmtq+kowvEgGjyiybk5iD1qH/5Yxmg43ThULJxF9
         +pXN5bRslj9wRq5gJ5CU31v84uxdnyzHA91pg=
Received: by 10.180.4.37 with SMTP id h5mr25348202wih.45.1324283276832; Mon,
19 Dec 2011 00:27:56 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.180.85.169 with HTTP; Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:27:56 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CAP=hkmmcvQ13HFmrjZ8GaHTjCMh6Z3GUhq1yG=MDRnN4aoxaaQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BLU162-W410D22ED80E4B5BF611315F5A20@phx.gbl>
     <CAP=hkmmcvQ13HFmrjZ8GaHTjCMh6Z3GUhq1yG=MDRnN4aoxaaQ@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:27:56 -0800
Message-ID: <CAP=hkmnsd9tsbsqBwCvtUaY-kW625PkDVVd5eivD9jmmHhyZTQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: xxx <xxx@hotmail.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d041559fa4c30aa04b46dba0d
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Dec 2011 08:27:58.0092 (UTC) FILETIME=[1CF884C0:01CCBE28]

--f46d041559fa4c30aa04b46dba0d
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Dezember 2011 um 11:56 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 20. Dezember 2011 um 15:38

Okay xxxxx I can understand how hectic & how demanding it must be for
you at this time of the year (season). I have spent the entire day
waiting for your reply till this mail came in. I really appreciate
the time spent so far in writing back & I hope the day is good for you
& your son & your loved ones. Heaven knows that you are the perfect
woman for my lonely life & I can't wait to see us develop something
nice & interesting very very soon. I would be out here looking out
for your next mail. Till then, bye for now & make sure you take good
care of yourself for me.
Lest I forget, merry Christmas & a happy New Year to you in advance.

[spoiler=Quelltext GOOGLE tE8SM2lp0Vgl9jIGrcYjUHlzUPMjFWgX2OXz8/Fggr+qG51d5mVeiyYPCA==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.46) Quelltext.from=pwills1969@gmail.com; dkim=neutral Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: KCmYz4U2psBWgMABqZ9caRQAObsmBZB43FepJItYW5WuSqWEuZe+3jT+yj4=
Received: from mail-ww0-f46.google.com ([74.125.82.46]) by COL0-MC2-F14.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 20 Dec 2011 05:33:15 -0800
Received: by wgbdq10 with SMTP id dq10so6753528wgb.15
        for <xxx>; Tue, 20 Dec 2011 05:33:14 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=wZpva9ydsMtft5ykon0dy6HyKUPeGm5U0j+7zod583s=;
        b=LrbLkJaldm/kP0jP/CIWfox/PhppRm+qjlZuani1WUof9RTsOnZ9T8FxP2V091+dMb
         wLd/3OB3rVP6M/dC5f7d4XHy4XyelHRTjgBgnh7Lhwe3dqQ7DDgF3fbSvfZ+QQvcFl3O
         HMYnb2t0VjxASSUbb6HGuYvzv9u1+dh9CtM2E=
Received: by 10.227.203.10 with SMTP id fg10mr2104140wbb.1.1324387994511; Tue,
20 Dec 2011 05:33:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.180.85.169 with HTTP; Tue, 20 Dec 2011 05:33:14 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <BLU162-W2936B11F7B9126123417BF5A40@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU162-W2936B11F7B9126123417BF5A40@phx.gbl>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 05:33:14 -0800
Message-ID: <CAP=hkm=wCjP3bgjhbWsMaL5vti_CON_G++qJ+aaPRQGaZTPQCQ@mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Dec 2011 13:33:15.0786 (UTC) FILETIME=[ED948EA0:01CCBF1B]
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Dezember 2011 um 15:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 20. Dezember 2011 um 15:55

@ Queen

Ich habe ja auch eine Yahoo-Email-Adresse zu dem Gmail-Account gefunden.
Schick doch einfach mal DEINE Antwort auf den Yahoo-Account.

Vielleicht haben wir Glück und er sendet seine nächste Mail mit dem Antwort-Button.
Möglicherweise verrät er sich dann so und wir bekommen eine brauchbare IP.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 04. Januar 2012 um 14:36

Trotz mehrmaligem Anschreiben und die Beteuerung das ich ihn vermisse, meldet er sich nicht mehr bei mir.   weinend

Das Thema ist freigegeben.   Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema