Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Jude Dzokoto <happyjude_1@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 4069 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Jude Dzokoto <happyjude_1@hotmail.com>
25. Juli 2009 um 16:19

Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben. Aus dem Quelltext in seiner Mail werd ich nicht klug. Zum Text in seiner E-Mail hab ich was in Romance Scam gefunden.

Smiley

Jude D
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 332 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I am very honest,caring,loving,wonderful,trustworthy and faithful..I want to meet a woman who has the same thing in common with me.. Only one serious.
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/Whiteeeee
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 22, 2009 11:50 AM
Subject:Would you mind if we...
Would you mind if we can get to know much about each other better? I believe with time and patient we will get to know much about each other better soo that we can all achieve whatever we want by having our heart desire and at the end,see our dreams coming to reality... Hope you agree with me.. Yours ever, Jude

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Jul 23, 2009 7:46 PM
Subject:Re: Would you mind if we...
I have just send you an email through your email address you just gave me.. Will be waiting to read from you sooner than later.. My email address is happyjude_1@hotmail.com... WIll be waiting to read from you sooner than later..
Jude

Zitat:
Hello xxxxx ,
It is my outmost pleasure to read from you. Reading your profile has given me a lot of interest in you and i want to know you better and you also get to know a lot about me too.I hope you are doing fine just as i am also faring.
Firstly, Am Jude From Canada and 43years of age and am sorry my profile says am 40..I will be very glad if we can be in constant contact to help develop this our newly found relationship.This we can achieve through frequent exchange of mails,chatting instantly online if we happen to meet and even talking on phone. All these coupled with honesty and sincerity to each other in our dealings and having respect for individual opinion and privacies will be a foot stool to nuture this relationship to help us achieve our heart desires and even get to reach greater heights than we expect to in life. I am really over with the head games and seeks a serious partner which i pray you will be the one to fill the vaccum that has been created in my heart for soo long.
In a match I am looking for someone who has a sense of adventure. I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate, loyal, witty, inteligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat Man looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with and also looking for a serious Woman to date with or to be in a relationship, looking for a Woman who will take time to listen, will understand that I don't always look my best and doesn't plan ahead all the time. A perfect match for me would be a Woman who can handle a strong willed and independant Gentleman and as you know,i am really really happy to hear from you and wish to know you..
xxxxx i will be waiting to read from you again .Have a wonderful and pleasant day and stay blesss.Take very good care of yourself for me and know that i really care for you...My warmest hugs and passionate kisses to you.

Yours ever to be
Jude

Spoiler:
From Jude Dzokoto Thu Jul 23 18:45:20 2009
Return-Path: <happyjude_1@hotmail.com>
Authentication-Results: mta137.mail.re2.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 65.55.34.218  (EHLO col0-omc4-s16.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.218)
  by mta137.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:45:21 -0700
Received: from COL108-W37 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s16.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:45:20 -0700
Message-ID: <COL108-W37F0B8AEB5D649C0CA0E17CF180@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: happyjude_1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_863cd2f9-1a2f-4581-b99e-7991af6bb7df_"
To: xxxxxx
Subject: Knowing You.........................Knowing Me Better.
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:45:20 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Length: 5166

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 65.55.34.218

OrgName:    Microsoft Corp
OrgID:      MSFT
Address:    One Microsoft Way
City:       Redmond
StateProv:  WA
PostalCode: 98052

NetRange:   65.52.0.0 - 65.55.255.255
CIDR:       65.52.0.0/14
NetName:    MICROSOFT-1BLK
NetHandle:  NET-65-52-0-0-1
Parent:     NET-65-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS1.MSFT.NET
NameServer: NS5.MSFT.NET
NameServer: NS2.MSFT.NET
NameServer: NS3.MSFT.NET
NameServer: NS4.MSFT.NET
Comment:   
RegDate:    2001-02-14
Updated:    2004-12-09

RTechHandle: ZM23-ARIN
RTechName:   Microsoft Corporation
RTechPhone:  +1-425-882-8080
RTechEmail:  noc@microsoft.com

Dann noch das Foto vom Profil auf Tagged

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juli 2009 um 00:06 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Jude Dzokoto <happyjude_1@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. Juli 2009 um 16:53

Das Auto ist an der Tür geschmückt wie bei einer Hochzeit  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

sister-act schrieb on 25. Juli 2009 um 16:19:
and 43years of age and am sorry my profile says am 40

So ein  Smiley Im Profil steht aber 41

@ sister-act

Vielleicht sagt uns ja der nächste Quelltext mehr...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 26. Juli 2009 um 14:05

Der hat mir noch mal ne E-Mail geschickt und der Quelltext is wieder der selbe.  Smiley

Zitat:
Darling xxxxxx,

Many thanks for your lovely and inspiring mail. I hope the day has been smooth and you are fit with work moving on steadily for you just as i am also doing great here. I hope and pray that we will get to know each other better as we keep in constant communication to develop and nurture this relationship. With time and patience we will get to know one another better and see how compatible we are, know the things we have in common and get to make this newly found friendship grow stronger and brighter to achieve our heart desires and also see our dreams and aspirations come to reality. I believe that at the right and opportune time, we will make this relationship a lively and healthy one.

Dearest xxxxxx, i have been widowed for the fast five years after my wife passed away from breast cancer. We had a son who is now ten years old and stays with me. I work as a supplier of mining and industrial equipments to individuals, organisations and to governments where my equipments are needed. The nature of my work makes me to travel a lot to many countries upon request for the supplies, installations and maintennance of these equipments i supply. Among the countries i have travelled to are Singapore, Malaysia, China, South Africa, Zimbabwe, DR Congo and many more places. When i travel i sometimes go with my son when he is on vacation from school or leave him in the care of a nanny but to spend the night with her aunt, my late wife's sister.
I like to swin, reading, watching movies, listening to music, so site seeing, hunting and camping at my leisure times. I also like to cook though i do not do that always. I hope that as we get to know each other better we will get to see what we have in common and also make this relationship grow stronger through frequent contacts. Please, i will be very grateful to have your phone number so i can call you to hear your voice as you also hear mine.

Do noy hesitate to ask any questions that you will need me to clarify since that will help us in knowing one another better. To again stress this, to make this relationship a lively and healthy one, we need to remain honest, sincere, open minded and have respect for each other's opinions and privacies. This will put us on the right tracks to developing and nurturing this newly found relationship to achieve our heart desires.

Darling xxxxx, i will wait anxiously to read from you sooner than later. Have a lovely and pleasant evening and enjoy the weekend as well. Know that i am here to love and care for you with all my heart for as long as we live. My warmest hugs, passionate kisses to you and stay blessed till i hear from you pretty soon.

Yours Ever To Be,
Jude.

Spoiler:
From Jude Dzokoto Sat Jul 25 21:50:35 2009
Authentication-Results: mta125.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 65.55.34.216  (EHLO col0-omc4-s14.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.216)
  by mta125.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 25 Jul 2009 14:51:38 -0700
Received: from COL108-W57 ([65.55.34.201]) by col0-omc4-s14.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sat, 25 Jul 2009 14:50:35 -0700
Message-ID: <COL108-W57BE7744673B9C8A046898CF160@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_94e2667c-2218-480b-a17b-ce8bc454a3ea_"
To: xxxxx
Subject: Nice hearing from you.....JUDE
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:50:35 +0000
In-Reply-To: <419071.36625.qm@web23503.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References: <419071.36625.qm@web23503.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Length: 137241

Dann noch ein Bild

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juli 2009 um 00:06 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 26. Juli 2009 um 19:28

@ sister-act

.... auch der Quelltext gibt nichts her....... Leider.....

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2009 um 19:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 26. Juli 2009 um 22:29

Dem Namen nach wird er wahrscheinlich aus Ghana kommen! Die Fotos lassen sich nur schwer zuordnen. Muss ein wärmeres Land sein. Könnte aus einer ruhigeren Gegend Südafrikas kommen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 27. Juli 2009 um 14:39

Noch mal eine Inboxmail auf Tagged, werde ihn noch mal anschreiben in meiner Blackbox, vielleicht kommt ma ein anderer Quelltext heraus.

Zitat:
Date:Jul 27, 2009 10:39 AM
Subject:Re: Would you mind if we...
I have ben worried what is keeping you this days becuase i saw your email and reply you back but dont hear anything from you.. Please let me know how you are faring becuase i have ben thinking about you soo much.. Hope everything is okay.. Please check and let me know how you are faring okay.. Take very good care of yourself for me and always know i care for you..My warmess hugs and passionate kisses to you..
Yours ever to be,
Jude

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 27. Juli 2009 um 15:46

sister-act schrieb on 26. Juli 2009 um 14:05:
i will wait anxiously to read from you sooner than later. Have a lovely and pleasant evening and enjoy the weekend as well. Know that i am here to love and care for you with all my heart for as long as we live. My warmest hugs, passionate kisses to you and stay blessed till i hear from you pretty soon.

Genau gleicher Text wie schon hier bei diesem Michael Peterson <michaelpeterson41@yahoo.com> Smiley
Letzte Email - letzter Absatz  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Somit können wir diesen hier auch in die Freiheit entlassen!!

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 29. Juli 2009 um 19:26

Noch ma ne neue Inboxmail, der arme wartet auf eine Antwort, ich werde ihm den Gefallen tun

Zitat:
Date:Jul 29, 2009 10:00 AM
Subject:My Dear i send you...
My Dear i send you an email but you didnt reply.. Is everything okay becuase i am soo worried.. Just let me know how you are faring okay.. Thinking of you.. Jude

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 01. August 2009 um 00:24

Wieder ne Mail, aber wieder der selbe Quelltext, Microsoft Inlinemail. Schade wird sich auch nix ändern  Smiley

Zitat:
Thoughts of you have been running through my mind and i always wish i were close to you so i can stretch my hands to hold, touch and feel the warmth of your body next to mine. I hope you are doing great and you had a wonderful trip as well. I am also doing great here just that your thoughts are always fresh on my mind and i pray that we will get to know each other better and also see how compatible we are to share the rest of our lives together in joy for as long as we live.

I have seen you to be the end to my search for the ideal woman because when i read your lovely mails i realise you do possess all the good traits and characters that i seek for in an ideal woman. I must admit how blessed and lucky i am to develop this newly found relationship with you and i know that with time and patience we will get to achieve our heart desires and also see our dreams and aspirations come to reality so we can know one another better, be on the right tracks to developing a great relationship that will give us the chance to experience the joy and peace that true and pure love brings and also give happiness we yearn for in life for the rest of our lives.

Reading your lovely and inspiring mails lights up my day and it gives me the courage to make the best in life. I can boldly say, i have found the woman of my dreams and i feel complete in life now. All i look forward to is for us to get to make this relationship grow stronger and brighter each new day so we will with time see each other face to face and get to share all the good things in store for us, show the affection, love and passion that we are developing for one another as words hardly express our heartfelt emotions for one another.

You mean a lot to me and i see a brighter future in store for us when we get the chance to meet in person and also i do cherish the first day we met to develop this affection and i know this  affection will grow better each new day and even give us the happiness that we yearn for in life for as long as we live, to become one, see how compatible we are in life and get to know all we have in common for the rest of our lives together. I know this will definitely come to pass since i see our union is destined by fate to be a reality and at the right and opportune time, we will see this come to reality. How i wish i can call you and hear your voice when you are unable to write so please do give me your phone number so i can call you, hear your voice as you also hear mine and feel your presence much closer than we are in reality.

I will wait anxiously to read from you sooner than later. Have a lovely and pleasant day and know that i love and care for you with all my heart for as long as we live. My warmest hugs, passionate loving kisses to you and stay blessed till i hear from you pretty soon.
Always In Love,
Jude

Spoiler:
From Jude Dzokoto Fri Jul 31 10:13:36 2009
Authentication-Results: mta240.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 65.55.34.214  (EHLO col0-omc4-s12.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.214)
  by mta240.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 31 Jul 2009 03:15:24 -0700
Received: from COL108-W52 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Fri, 31 Jul 2009 03:13:35 -0700
Message-ID: <COL108-W5210A50B4E7E994F7650D4CF100@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_a93499a7-5195-4ac0-b208-8d9baab8066f_"
To: xxxxxx
Subject: Happy to have you....................xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:13:36 +0000
In-Reply-To: <842091.56022.qm@web23504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References: <842091.56022.qm@web23504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Length: 6831
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. August 2009 um 00:24 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 30. September 2011 um 09:35

Britischer Unternehmer David Hrodger wix.com

Zitat:
David Hrodger | CEO
Royal Holloway, University of London, Diploma in Business Administration.
Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration in construction management
University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, Master of Fine Arts in Guidance and Counseling

After the death of his father, David as the only child to his father quit his computer science course to focus on a compatible Engineering studies that can enable him to handle his fathers business. In his current role, David directs the company's strategic planning efforts.

Prior to the CEO position, David was the company's Pacific Region President and served as executive vice president of operations and senior vice president of construction services. David joined Hrodger's London office as a carpenter superintendent in 1981 and later was director of operations for Hrodger's parking division.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rösch
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: BREMEN
Antwort #10 - 22. Dezember 2011 um 21:50

verschiebt mal die Bilder hier hin  afr30135

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 22. Dezember 2011 um 22:31

rösch schrieb on 22. Dezember 2011 um 21:50:
verschiebt mal die Bilder hier hin  afr30135

@ rösch

Das geht leider nicht, denn das ist eine andere Rubrik.
afr30135 gehört nach Afrika und bei diesem hier konnten wir die tatsächliche Herkunft nicht feststellen.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema