Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Katia <murz88@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 11032 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Katia <murz88@mail.ru>
11. Dezember 2011 um 11:37

Hello dear xxx, nice to hear from you, thank you very much for your letter, I would like to tell you about myself.
I live with my mother now, my dead died several years ago and I have an older brother who already has his own family. After the death of my father my mother had depresыion  and since that time I have tended her. She used to work as an accountant but now for the reasons of health she stays at home. But at the moment she feels better.  My brother (Ihor) is a kind, open-hearted guy ,he  works for magazine as journalist,   Ihor wishes me only happiness and he really wants me to find a decent man). At weekends  he visits me and Mom and we spend time together talking about different things. If I leave Ukraine, my Mother won’t be alone, cause my brother will never leave Kharkov and will be always with Mom  and I will visit her often I hope.
I work as an office manager in a big building company. I like my job though it is not very highly paid but still I have a possibility of communicating with people  and I like this very much, besides my boss is a very good person. And when lots of people lost their work during the crisis I managed to save mine, as her told me that I am very skilful worker . And I think it is only because I work on my profession and like it very much. 
I'm really a romantic person. Relationships of nowadays disappoint me, cause really, many men see only an object in the woman but not her soul! Sometimes I wish I was born in the 19 century, when men treated women like angels, when men were gentlemen and women were real ladies. I like nature, I like to watch flakes of snow fallowing down under the street light, I like to watch all the palette of a sunset, I like to walk barefoot on the grass, I like to jump on the waves in the sea, I like to listen to drumming of the rain and sound of the wind, my dream is to kiss my man under the rain...
Romance is the spark that keeps the fires of passion burning in a relationship...I love candlelight dinners (that we made ourself)...walks on the beach at night under a full moon...gazing up at the stars snuggled up in each others arms... warm bubble baths by candlelight in a jacuzzi tub... Even the simple things like just cuddling up together on the couch with a bowl of popcorn to watch a movie...If you are with the one you love, then it's magical...What are some of your ideas of a romantic evening???
I love children very much and I want to have them with my future husband. As Children are God’s gift they fill our life with joy, happiness and love. Do you agree with me?
Concerning food, I enjoy sushi, I love Italian cuisine, I also like plain home-cooked meals, I'm crazy about fresh fish, "fruits de mer", than I love very much Ukrainian dish called "pelmenis". These are   meat dumplings, a very tasty thing I can tell you! Do you like Spaghetti a la Carbonara? I adore it. I cook  it very well.
I like cooking but not too much, and when I have spare time I can devote myself to cooking. 
As for my hobbies, I like reading, listening to the music, especially pop and classic music, Also I go info sports, I like aerobics and visit aerobics classes twice a week. I don't speak English. I have to use translator or sometimes my friend who knows English helps me.  help.But I think no language differences can prevent people to communicate if they have the wish. Besides if we really like each other I will start studing it to be able to talk to you, just before I had nobody to learn it for  You know I hope I managed to tell about my life and I want to hear more about you and your thoughts about my letter.  and please tell me more about yuorself, your hobbies, interests, and send you more photos of you as well, Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely yours Katia

Spoiler:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 217.69.128.142) Quelltext.from=murz88@mail.ru; dkim=neutral Quelltext.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-SID-PRA: =?UTF-8?B?Uy5NLg==?= <murz88@mail.ru>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: okvUjaDWEEfkC84D2MW6GOFCOhh9zP7PuuMhU39uzLH0pQk4
Received: from f203.mail.ru ([217.69.128.142]) by COL0-MC1-F34.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 11 Dec 2011 02:19:38 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     h=Message-Id:Content-Type:Reply-To:Date:Mime-Version:Subject:To:From; bh=VvZsr88ORfbDfc0Gmg46gK/nauU0uPo1utoyMvUZLSc=;
     X63Ou+nHdzKzR2iDpJEH4S1DaEZUfVgN6Oit2SiNEXOfwJa5GA;
Received: from mail by f203.mail.ru with local 
     id 1RZgVN-0002jM-00
     for ; Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:19:37 +0400
Received: from [95.133.253.151] by e.mail.ru with HTTP;
     Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:19:37 +0400
To: 
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?RndkOiBLYXRpYSBmcm9tIGN1cGlkcw==?=
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: mPOP Web-Mail 2.19
X-Originating-IP: [95.133.253.151]
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:19:37 +0400
Reply-To: =?UTF-8?B?Uy5NLg==?= <murz88@mail.ru>
X-Priority: 
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----KgnOmDRy-6OzOvrXXFIl1cwE1:1323598777"
Message-Id: <E1RZgVN-0002jM-00.murz88-mail-ru@f203.mail.ru>
X-Spam: Not detected
Return-Path: murz88@mail.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Dec 2011 10:19:38.0986 (UTC) FILETIME=[63B5CCA0:01CCB7EE]

------KgnOmDRy-6OzOvrXXFIl1cwE1:1323598777
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

x_3d54c673.jpg ( 41 KB | Downloads )
x_3d54c673.jpg
x_5baf6d16.jpg ( 50 KB | Downloads )
x_5baf6d16.jpg
x_36ea7468.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
x_36ea7468.jpg
x_46c4d6a0.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
x_46c4d6a0.jpg
x_73ec4406.jpg ( 93 KB | Downloads )
x_73ec4406.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Katia <murz88@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 11:38

Mehr Bilder

x_a96f9e99.jpg ( 74 KB | Downloads )
x_a96f9e99.jpg
x_f24385bb.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
x_f24385bb.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 11:45

email over Ukraine

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	95.133.253.151
Decimal:	1602616727
Hostname:	151-253-133-95.pool.ukrtel.net
ISP:	JSC Ukrtelecom
Organization:	JSC Ukrtelecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Kyyivs'ka Oblast'
City:	Bila Tserkva 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:19:37 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #3 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 12:36

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 12:39 von LeChuck »  
Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #4 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 14:38

Profil bei mail.ru 

http://my.mail.ru/mail/murz88

Zum Seitenanfang

jazz
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Spittal
Antwort #5 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:16

@ trucker105

Mann, hast Du aber einen Frauenverschleiß!   Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:18

@ jazz

na ja, eigentlich suche ich nur eine.Aber die versteckt sich wohl noch

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jazz
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Spittal
Antwort #7 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:23

@ trucker105

dann sind wir ja schon zu zweit

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 12. Dezember 2011 um 12:41

hello dear xxx, nice to hear from you, thank you for yuor sincere letter and photos, you know i am not scared by your occupation at all, as you know for me it is quite important to have by my side a man with strong religious and consequently family values, as i myself belive in God, i don't go to church only on big holidays liek Trinity or Easter but i think the most important  to have God in your heart and soul, do you agree?tell me please abotu your dreams in life/ as for me, I have many dreams, some involve travel, some of my dreams involve my life partner. If it is about my life partner, he is the best and the closest man in the world to me. My heart will always see him as the best and most attractive man. I love to hold his hand and hug him often. I love to touch him hand and say, "I love you" with my eyes. I love walking with him and going to bed with him. I love him lying next to me as we lay in bed and talk. Or just remain quiet. My special partner is also my soul-mate, which means that we are the best of friends and understand each other very well. We know how to please each other without being told to. We simply like to please. Having this type of best friend means that we can spend hours together and never tire of one another. It means that we can feel each others needs within ourselves. This magic comes from our greatest desire to please each other.   
One of my  hobbies is cooking. Our Ukrainian cuisine is famous all over the world, have you ever tried our borshch or vareniki? We have lots of very tasty dishes- golubtsi- it is minced meat with rice and sour cream covered into leaves of cabbage and cooked in tomato juice- it is very delicious. I can cook lots of such dishes and they are very tasty, also I like swimming, reading books, especially romantic novels, and one more my hobby is riding horses, I like theses animals very much, to my mind they are the most beautiful and the noblest animals in the whole world. I have been riding since I was 6 years old, My father’s friend used to work on the horses’ farm  and my father took me sometimes there to ride, and even now from time to time I go to ot of city to ride horses and what about you do you like riding horses? Also I like to go info sports- running in the morning to be in a good shape and to swim, also I like to play beach volleyball. dear tell me more about you interests/ i would liek also to know what made you change your mind nd quit being xxx and start your own family? was it smth special in your life/ i just want to know you closer that is why i am asking,   
You know I wanted to tell you that I though a lot about our correspondence and it seems to me that to know each other really good and to understand if we match we can only through a personal meeting as you know I already have experience with some men on this site who write million letters and seem to be sincere but as the result the never come to meet, and my personally i think that letters is good start but they can not give us full impression of the person, as in reality we can be completely different, that is why to my mind we need to meet to understand if we really match, and if it happens than we can continue correspondence and think about our future. I want to hear your thought on this, as it is very important to me. As i corresponded with a man here, he wrote me many beautiful letters and got offended if i could not reply every day though I explained him that i work hard and not have access to the internet at home and after long correspondence he told that we can meet, but he always found reasons why we could not meet , first he had problems at work, Ok i understand it can happen, that we did not have money for the trip and finally he told me that he was not going ot meet me at all, I think he just corresponded with me when he was bored. And I don't want games in my life that is why i think that we are both grown up and we need to take some decisions, I think meeting will be the second very serious step in our communication, that may lead us to smth deeper like love and marriage. Anyway tell me want you think about this. I just want to tell you that I invite you to Kharkov,I am sure we will have great time together, moreover it is the best opportunity to know each other really closer.but also you know as i don't speak English we will need an interpreter my friend 
would like to help us but she gave birth to her child recently 3 months ago and she 
can not go out with us, but she recommended me translator's agency where she used to work before she left on her maternity leave, and as soon as i know the dates of your coming i can go there and hire an interpreter for us, tell me want you think of as I am very sociable person, and I like vivid conversation between us, as if we use electronic translator for example it will be very slowly 1 sentence in half an hour and very artificial, that is why I think during our first meeting it is better to use interpreter's services as we both will have many questions to each other and I 
want our communication to be easier, I hope you will understand, as for language gap I hope we will overcome it may be during our first visit we will use
interpreter's services but I promise you to start learning English later I tried  myself with books but it is not very helpful as I need smb to explain me grammar and all other stuff, my friend recommended me English courses with teachers, but at the moment I can not afford them. but of course if we meet and like each other i am planning to start intensive English coursei jst hope we can meet in 2-3 months from now as personal meeting is really essential for us to get closer, and meanwhile i would like to know you better in letters just tell me waht you think about personal meeting and please send me more photos of you, kisses Katia

Spoiler:
EOMHhRiXVpye+l+WYfnYVWhwrrO4qjlowJwJqUi/1z5+C1pfyMA==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 217.69.128.182) Quelltext.from=murz88@mail.ru; dkim=neutral Quelltext.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: BUznizfsyqJAxM+sk8MFngHfaxEOLYewyxevhlUVlFXcgHnR
Received: from f261.mail.ru ([217.69.128.182]) by COL0-MC3-F6.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 12 Dec 2011 02:39:52 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     ces:Date:Mime-Version:Subject:To:From; bh=2EpqRs1HH3vzk/SFPqb1Rsa8PTm5pLFIL3kQrmEo0Dc=;
     TNrR9VCWGj2DLvp7ua0nwoDFm2Tpizc66BKlnUh0zP43D4xp1n;
Received: from mail by f261.mail.ru with local 
     id 1Ra3IV-0006ou-00
     for ; Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:39:51 +0400
Received: from [178.92.240.196] by e.mail.ru with HTTP;
     Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:39:51 +0400
To: =?UTF-8?B?c3RlZmFuIHBvc3Nl?=
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmVbMl06IEthdGlhIGZyb20gY3VwaWRz?=
X-Originating-IP: [178.92.240.196]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:39:51 +0400
References: <E1RZgVN-0002jM-00.murz88-mail-ru@f203.mail.ru> <COL102-W5398540873E009938E087FCBF0@phx.gbl>
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W5398540873E009938E087FCBF0@phx.gbl>
X-Priority: 
Message-Id: <E1Ra3IV-0006ou-00.murz88-mail-ru@f261.mail.ru>
X-Mras: Ok
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Dec 2011 10:39:52.0780 (UTC) FILETIME=[6199D0C0:01CCB8BA]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #9 - 12. Dezember 2011 um 12:48

Eingeliefert über die Ukraine

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	178.92.240.196
Decimal:	2992435396
Hostname:	196-240-92-178.pool.ukrtel.net
ISP:	JSC Ukrtelecom
Organization:	JSC Ukrtelecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Kyyivs'ka Oblast'
City:	Kiev 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #10 - 12. Dezember 2011 um 13:03

trucker105 schrieb on 12. Dezember 2011 um 12:41:
I just want to tell you that I invite you to Kharkov,I am sure we will have great time together, moreover it is the best opportunity to know each other really closer.but also you know as i don't speak English we will need an interpreter my friend
would like to help us but she gave birth to her child recently 3 months ago and she
can not go out with us, but she recommended me translator's agency where she used to work before she left on her maternity leave, and as soon as i know the dates of your coming i can go there and hire an interpreter for us

Smiley  "Nachtigall ick hör dir trapsen!!"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 13. Dezember 2011 um 06:50

ich gebe sie frei

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #12 - 13. Dezember 2011 um 19:53

dear xxx i can not undertand why you call me Alina twice in your letter? did you write it to somebosy else also? my nameis katia not Alina, and there is waht you wrote to me:
"My dear Alina i cannot say yes i love you.It is not possible to say something like this after a few letter.We can try to build a Basic, but at the end there is necessary we meet."
and also you know i can not imagine our meeting without interpreter as how do you imagine our meeting if we even can not talk to each other? than i even don't  see any sense to meet at all, as  we have communicate somehow when we meet right/ so what i suggest is to use interpreter during your first visit here and than if we like each other than i iwll start intensively English courses and next time we will meet just you and me but during our first meeting it is just impossible for me sorry, as i still have some questions for you i can not ask in letters, and prefer to ask you personally so without interpreter our meeting is impossible sorry

Spoiler:
lk+5I7TLA6mMa3gAMUuWuUBnGbnQfFHrYaX47FY614vYwCwUR7Q==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 217.69.128.187) Quelltext.from=murz88@mail.ru; dkim=neutral Quelltext.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: dGrwod/kIFCaFgYQQWR++GCqeNrwxayyBUFLnWxTVqdJIOx2
Received: from f266.mail.ru ([217.69.128.187]) by COL0-MC4-F3.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:08:04 -0800
     ect:To:From; bh=CWBHHki9ZLbuTMZXneZxBAeq4MHGMDNqNEbeYy5pqik=;
     YatKZFIxVE96NfirV9O5M005aKICRsH8XFnD4552T2x5BH6EBZ;
Received: from mail by f266.mail.ru with local 
     id 1RaTxb-0005eo-00
     for ; Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:08:03 +0400
Received: from [46.200.83.159] by e.mail.ru with HTTP;
     Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:08:03 +0400
To: =?UTF-8?B?c3RlZmFuIHBvc3Nl?= 
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmVbNF06IEthdGlhIGZyb20gY3VwaWRz?=
X-Originating-IP: [46.200.83.159]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:08:03 +0400
References: <E1Ra3IV-0006ou-00.murz88-mail-ru@f261.mail.ru> <E1RZgVN-0002jM-00.murz88-mail-ru@f203.mail.ru> <COL102-W53A7D4D4888BEB34A2C0D5FCBD0@phx.gbl>
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W53A7D4D4888BEB34A2C0D5FCBD0@phx.gbl>
X-Priority: 
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="--ALT--sd4pLpVC1323788883"
Message-Id: <E1RaTxb-0005eo-00.murz88-mail-ru@f266.mail.ru>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Dec 2011 15:08:05.0286 (UTC) FILETIME=[03E51C60:01CCB9A9]

----ALT--sd4pLpVC1323788883

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #13 - 13. Dezember 2011 um 19:56

Zum Glück rede ich besser als ich schreibe:

Ok I understand now, i just was confused when i read your previous letter but now i understand, but dear as i explained you our first meet is possible only with interpreter, as at the moment my English knowledge is limited just by several phrases and it is not enough for conversation but for me conversation is just essential to get to know each other and to realize if we are good math as just spending itme in silence is not for me, so now it is up to you to take desion as i was honest with you and told you from the very beginning that i don't speak English but soon i am planning to start attending English courses i am saving moeny for it right now, so if you agree to meet it would be great if we could meet in janaury or february, so let me know please about your decison, katia

Spoiler:
d8NpdeqKq0QCsUW1c/xr52GfLmO3Teelm+P13Knm4kRhhCCRoDw==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 217.69.128.174) Quelltext.from=murz88@mail.ru; dkim=neutral Quelltext.d=mail.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: RS1Wk6k6pMND+CVpstvnUuzgyzeIM7op71Wr2pLZsHngBGFA
Received: from f249.mail.ru ([217.69.128.174]) by SNT0-MC1-F11.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:53:07 -0800
     ect:To:From; bh=0Zxxz3z7w3Ly0ZrvlQh8pCxI++bQ2giLJIjhPnEFBbo=;
     79x0rQHk+lmTMYu2T5ceNNA9HABhCqdsfAfITaMQ2WGM8mTU/B;
Received: from mail by f249.mail.ru with local 
     id 1RaWXL-0005N2-00
     for; Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:53:07 +0400
Received: from [46.200.83.159] by e.mail.ru with HTTP;
     Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:53:07 +0400
To: =?UTF-8?B?c3RlZmFuIHBvc3Nl?= <
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmVbNl06IEthdGlhIGZyb20gY3VwaWRz?=
X-Originating-IP: [46.200.83.159]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:53:07 +0400
References: <E1RaTxb-0005eo-00.murz88-mail-ru@f266.mail.ru> <E1Ra3IV-0006ou-00.murz88-mail-ru@f261.mail.ru> <COL102-W33BB40CD7F39FA5600EBBFCBD0@phx.gbl>
In-Reply-To: <COL102-W33BB40CD7F39FA5600EBBFCBD0@phx.gbl>
X-Priority: 
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="--ALT--6SqOxqIg1323798787"
Message-Id: <E1RaWXL-0005N2-00.murz88-mail-ru@f249.mail.ru>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Dec 2011 17:53:08.0198 (UTC) FILETIME=[127D9060:01CCB9C0]

----ALT--6SqOxqIg1323798787

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #14 - 13. Dezember 2011 um 19:57

Antwort 12 Mail über Ukraine