Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Gilbert Kelvin <captgilbert@live.com> (Gelesen: 9425 mal)

Telly
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Gilbert Kelvin <captgilbert@live.com>
30. Oktober 2011 um 06:53

Da hat wieder ein Schwachmat Interesse an meiner Immobilie.
Den vorherigen Brief habe ich versehentlich gelöscht. War das übliche Blablabla.

Hello,

How are you and your family?

Thanks for your email and your assurance to do this deal with me. Honestly, I am very happy to do this business with a trust and honest person like you. And yes I will buy your House. in which you will personally deduct the prize money when you receive the box and then prepare the particulars of the House. on my House. because I will use the House when I will come to your country to meet with you.

However I inform you that the money has been packaged already in a consignment box and i have already deposited the consignment with a Red Cross however, our Red Cross officer will hand over the consignment box to the diplomat in Greece i have concluded and both the Red Cross officers and the diplomat do not know the contents of the consignment box because I have just registered the consignment as personal belonging I will give them your name as the rightful owner and I will told them that it’s your personal effects. Note that I am the only one that has the key numbers to open the box, which I will give to you only when you have the box.

I got a contact of a diplomat in Greece who can handle the delivery from Greece to Your country. I am a married man with two kids and I love my family too much, so I can not involve myself with anything that will put my family into trouble.

Please be rest assured that everything is 100% ok, and I have conclude arrangement with a Diplomat In Greece who will help me receive the box and bring it to your Address or which ever place you will prefer in Europe.

I have attach my passport photo and that of my family, to prove to you that everything I have told you is real, and if there will be any problem of any kind, I will not use my family picture to do it. Please make sure you open the attachments and do not show it to anybody.

You will be ready to fly down to Greece to pick up the consignment box from the diplomat or rather the diplomat will fly down to your country to deliver the box to your address in your country. I have discussed that with the diplomat in Greece and he is ready to carry out the delivery to you as you wish. Therefore you are to contact him directly to discuss with him on how he will handover the consignment to you. I will get back to you again with his full contact information where you can contact him directly.

As we agreed, you are entitled to take away only 30% of the total fund and from my share of 70%, you are to take the selling prize of your House as agreed and refund yourself the expenses you may incur during the process of delivery by the diplomat. So you have absolutely nothing to lose in this transaction, rather to gain. Please do not take this deal as a joke or for granted, I cannot deceive at my Age because I have my family that I care for and my future intention to go for Senate. So we need this money so that we can better their lives and family. Only God sees and knows my intention toward this transaction and he will reward accordingly if I even deceive you.

Please I want to do this deal with you only, Therefore you MUST keep it to yourself.

Here is the description of the box,
Description of the box
Weight 102 kg
Length: 104cm
Height: 75cm
Breathe: 104cm
Color: Black

I will give you the code number to open the box as soon as you receive it from the Diplomat. I will also seal the box with your full Name and Address for dispatch tomorrow immediately, as soon as I hear from you. I am waiting for your full name and address so that I can seal the box and dispatch it immediately.

1. Your Full name..........
2. Your state of residence and origin in your country
3. A copy of your international passport /driver's license
4. Your direct telephone number 

Regards, 
Capt. Gilbert Kelvin

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <captgilbert@live.com>
Delivery-Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:34:40 +0200
Received-SPF: pass (mxeu0: domain of live.com designates 65.55.34.12 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.12; envelope-from=captgilbert@live.com; helo=col0-omc1-s2.col0.hotmail.com;
Received: from col0-omc1-s2.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc1-s2.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.12])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu0) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0MRWMW-1RQNvA3PL6-00T5uU for xxx@online.de; Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:34:39 +0200
Received: from COL105-W46 ([65.55.34.8]) by col0-omc1-s2.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:34:35 -0700
Message-ID: <COL105-W4623C6B429C9E0038F2E92C6D30@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: captgilbert@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
     boundary="_81dbe163-8b0f-47a0-b3d4-18f3004dc641_"
X-Originating-IP: [194.24.138.7]
To: <xx@online.de>
Subject: RE: Betreff: RE: Get back to me
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:34:35 +0100
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4EAA88DA.000016.03684@ARBEIT>
References:
>
<COL105-W526B6B714C587E77ACA8EFC6D30@phx.gbl>,<4EAA88DA.000016.03684@ARBEIT>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Oct 2011 16:34:35.0693 (UTC) FILETIME=[7A9DDDD0:01CC958F]
Envelope-To: xx@online.de

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juni 2012 um 19:34 von Webmaster »  

my_family_002.jpg ( 7 KB | Downloads )
my_family_002.jpg
my_picture_003.jpg ( 5 KB | Downloads )
my_picture_003.jpg
this_is_the_money.jpg ( 54 KB | Downloads )
this_is_the_money.jpg
THE_CONSIGNMET_BOX.JPG ( 116 KB | Downloads )
THE_CONSIGNMET_BOX.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Telly
General Counsel

Frau. Bleibe aber.

Re: Gilbert Kelvin <captgilbert@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 07:11

@Webmaster:
hast Du so schnell das Geld nachgezählt, das Du gesehen hast, das die Sache nicht stimmt???
Es sollten 26,8 Millonen USD sein.
Zerstöre meine Zukunft bitte nicht. Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 09:01

Der Gute liefert seine Mail über Österreich ein
Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	194.24.138.7
Decimal:	3256388103
Hostname:	194-024-138-007.yesss.at
ISP:	Network of Orange Austria Telecommunication GmbH
Organization:	Network of Orange Austria Telecommunication GmbH
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Wien
City:	Vienna 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:34:35 +0100
Received: from COL105-W46 ([65.55.34.8]) by col0-omc1-s2.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 09:31

Ist schon fast lustig, dass sich ein Geist meldet.......  Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

Es handelt sich bei dem Herrn auf dem Foto um Capt. James A. Funkhouser Jr.

Der allerdings, ist bereits seit einigen Jahren (29. Mai 2006) tot.......  weinend weinend weinend weinend

Zitat:
James A. Funkhouser Jr

Friday, June 02 2006 @ 06:48 AM MDT
Contributed by: tomw
Views: 2,417
Individuals US

Houston Chronicle -- Jennifer Funkhouser had just returned Monday from a Memorial Day weekend outing with her two young daughters when she saw an Army officer standing on her front step.

She thought the officer was there for something related to the holiday, such as handing out flags to military wives whose husbands were in Iraq.

She could not have been more wrong, or more right.

"I took one look at the major who was there to bring me the news, and I could see it in his eyes. He had been crying. I could tell it was so hard for him to tell me the news," she said.

Her husband, Capt. James A. Funkhouser Jr., 35, of Katy, was killed in Baghdad on Memorial Day when a car bomb exploded near his Humvee.

CBS News cameraman Paul Douglas and soundman James Brolan were also killed. CBS News correspondent Kimberly Dozier was critically injured and remains in an Army hospital in Germany.

An Iraqi interpreter also was killed, and six U.S. soldiers were injured. The Army is investigating the incident.

Funkhouser was born Feb. 12, 1971, and grew up in Katy. He met his wife while the two were students at what is now Texas State University in San Marcos. They were married Dec. 13, 1999, in New Braunfels, her hometown, and later had two daughters.
Funkhouser was the headquarters company commander for an infantry battalion in Iraq.

He had been assigned as an armor officer with the 1st Battalion, 12th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade, 4th Infantry Division at Fort Hood since April 2005.

A memorial service is planned later this month at Fort Hood, and Funkhouser will be buried at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio.

Weitere Fundstellen:
http://freedomremembered.com/index.php/capt-james-alexander-funkhouser-jr/
http://www.scam.estranky.cz/fotoalbum/capt-raymond-pierce/capr-raymond-pierce.ht...
http://km-kh.hi5.com/friend/p66936421--Dominic_Asa--html
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Oktober 2011 um 09:39 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Telly
General Counsel

Frau. Bleibe aber.

Antwort #4 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 09:36

Zitat:
Der Gute liefert seine Mail über Österreich ein

Dann ist das Geld ja vielleicht doch schon in der EU
Spoiler:
Ich sage ja immer, aus Österreich kommt nicht viel Gutes.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Telly
General Counsel

Frau. Bleibe aber.

Antwort #5 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 09:40

Da war ja noch was gekommen.

Hello, 

How are you and your family? 

Thanks for your email we have been very busy on very important meetings today, and this made me not to write you before now.  and note that this transaction is 100% risk free. You will not get involve in any kind of trouble as regards to the deal. I thank you for your trust in me and I want to assure you that everything concerning the delivery will be done safely and smoothly. I have already made a very good plan on how to send the money to you and you can make certain that it will work safely.

I know this might come to you as a surprise but i must tell you that with my experience in international policy, I must inform you that 80% of the richest people on earth made their money from such deals. I might be spending the money here and when my colleagues and other officers notice, I will face trouble and questioning on how it came about and we are not allow to operate an account here that can contents such huge sum, so there is no means for me to operate a Swiss account from here and that is why I decided to move the money out from our barrack to save hands who can be trusted. Meanwhile you have to reassure me again that you will not sit on the money allow but will act as instructed by taking only the 30% and keep my 70% save for me, I am trusting you on that, do not disappoint me.

I will make out time when I will be free from the war field to fly down to your country to meet with you for my 70%, and the 30% is for your kind help in assisting me to receive the box (Great objective), so you can use it as you wish. Note that I decided to move this money out from Libyan here because we are not handling cash here, the Government is taking proper care of us.

Now i want you to know that, every week a Red Cross relief jet flies to Europe from Baghdad to go collect reliefs from donors in Europe. I have two of my men as security to the airplane. If we come to a concrete agreement, I will contact a diplomat here whom I have some of my men on guard in his premises to come and seal up the consignment, which is with the Red Cross to the beneficiary in Europe. Then i will prepared every document making you the true beneficiary of the funds.

First, let me make you understand my power in affecting the delivery of this fund. As I have already informed you on how this money is been brought, and I know I have equally informed you on where the money was deposited. I am in command of my unit in Libyan, I give orders, and I am a marine and you know the respect and honor we control. I do not need to give you any further info. I believe you have the mind to understand even when giving a clue. I will prepare all the necessary documents for approval that the money is yours with a diplomat who is a friend but will not know that you are not the actual owner of the box because he is a man of decent mind. He will have my approval before he comes for the clearance of the money. 

I will need your help in two ways to bring over the money to Germany and to make investment with it there. I have not made up my mind about what type of investment I should go into, prior to this time I was never actively engaged in any investment project. Therefore, I was wondering if you would recommend some high points of investment diversification to me. I need all the help and consideration that you can give me in this regard.

I want you to know that diplomats run a DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE, this service is meant for transferring hard documents and precious stones, and they call it consignment. This consignment will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and then deliver it to the beneficiary of the consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity. Be informed that under the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITIES AND PRIVILEGES ACT, Any licensed diplomat is immune from search, arrest be it for criminal or civil prosecution, this immunity extends to his person, luggage's, house, property, and even his domestic servants. This is why i want to send the money through diplomatic luggage. The Americans call it DIPLOMATIC POUCH.

The consignment will leave as soon we have concluded to Greece with our Red Cross Jet tomorrow and I have my agent that will accompanying the Red cross Jet that distributes relief Materials and Arte facts from other part of Europe to the refugees, The Jet will leave to Greece as soon as possible and I have commanded my men to handover the consignment to the diplomat in Greece. 

I await your immediate reply to this mail. 

Regards, 
Capt. Gilbert Kelvin 

Spoiler:
Delivery-Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:33:26 +0200
Received-SPF: pass (mxbap0: domain of live.com designates 65.55.34.21 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.21; envelope-from=captgilbert@live.com; helo=col0-omc1-s11.col0.hotmail.com;
Received: from col0-omc1-s11.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc1-s11.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.21])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxbap0) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0Lw0g1-1QvI7s0Tpl-017MDV for xx@online.de; Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:33:26 +0200
Received: from COL105-W53 ([65.55.34.8]) by col0-omc1-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:33:23 -0700
Message-ID: <COL105-W53E043999395A326AF8BEBC6D00@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_572c2bcc-4e8e-4a45-a52d-eda5718437ed_"
Subject: RE: all will be ok by tomorrow
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 21:33:24 +0100
In-Reply-To: <4EAB70F3.000004.03052@ARBEIT>
References:
>,<COL105-W526B6B714C587E77ACA8EFC6D30@phx.gbl>,<4EAA88DA.000016.03684@ARBEIT>
<COL105-W4623C6B429C9E0038F2E92C6D30@phx.gbl>,<4EAB70F3.000004.03052@ARBEIT>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Oct 2011 20:33:23.0915 (UTC) FILETIME=[0150C9B0:01CC967A]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Abfangjäger
Scam Advisors

Standort: Bregenz
Antwort #6 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 09:44

Hast du ein Glück,daß ich nicht aus Österreich bin - sonst hätte ich dir an den Spoiler gep...  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #7 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 09:56

Mail wieder über Österreich   Antwort #5

Code
Alles auswählen
194.24.138.7 - Geo Information
IP Address 	194.24.138.7
Host 	        194-024-138-007.yesss.at
Location 	AT AT, Austria
City 	        Vienna, 09 -
Organization 	Network of Orange Austria Telecommunication GmbH
ISP 	        Network of Orange Austria Telecommunication GmbH
AS Number 	AS12635 Orange Austria Telecommunication GmbH 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 21:33:24 +0100

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Telly
General Counsel

Frau. Bleibe aber.

Antwort #8 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 09:56

Abfangjäger schrieb on 30. Oktober 2011 um 09:44:
Hast du ein Glück,daß ich nicht aus Österreich bin

Hast Du ein Glück, das Du nicht weißt wie groß und stark ich bin. Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 30. Oktober 2011 um 17:07

Was soll denn das für eine ID sein? Vom amerikanischen Militär? Das Wappen rechts unten sieht mir aus wie eine Variation des britischen Wappen! Eventuell die schottische Variante. Dort sind Einhorn und Löwe gegenüber dem britischen Staatswappen seitenvertauscht (Einhorn links statt rechts).

Das mit dem schottischen Wappen könnte sein, denn der Hintergrund dieser Möchtegern-ID scheint mir die schottische Nationalflagge zu sein (weißes Andreaskreuz auf blauem Hintergrund).
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Oktober 2011 um 10:33 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Telly
General Counsel

Frau. Bleibe aber.

Antwort #10 - 31. Oktober 2011 um 03:54

Die Box mit dem Geld ist unterwegs.
Ich frage mich bei dem Bild, soll die Kiste in den Hubschrauber oder der Hubschrauber in die Kiste?

Hello

Thanks for your mail and assurance to do this deal with me. Also I want you to know that I have your Full Name, and Address, Honestly, I am very happy to do this business with a honest person like you. However I like to inform you that the Box will likely be leaving tonight direct to Greece where I have concluded arrangement with a diplomat by Name Charles Sam who will receive the box and keep it safe until when you will contact him for collection either by going there yourself or telling him to deliver it directly to your address in Germany.

All i want you to do is to contact Diplomat Charles Sam tomorrow morning on his Direct Telephone Number 00306942691543 or email him directly on this email address: officeofdploma@yahoo.gr

Please take note that the diplomat Charles Sam in Greece does not know the content of the Box because i do not want him to know that the box contains 26.8 MILLION US DOLLARS. So i told him that the box contains your personal effect/belongings like Jewry’s and books.

Finally you are to contact him directly on his telephone Number 00306942691543 or email him directly on this email address: officeofdploma@yahoo.gr you can do that by first thing tomorrow because i am very sure 100% that the box will leave here tonight to Greece today.

On a serious Note, Please once the box gets to you, I want you to keep the box in your possession because I will come to Europe in the next couple of weeks to pick my own share of the money and buy your house.

Immediately you have the box, i will give you the box code so that you can just remove your own share of 30% of the total money and keep my 70% very safe until when i visit you over there. I am trusting you 100% with everything i have right now hoping that you are a good person, and i know you will also trust me as well.

I have attached the delivery receipt and the box from the Red cross here to you, by tomorrow you have to print out the receipt from your computer, because you must present the receipt to the diplomat before he will hand over the box to you. This is to avoid delivering to a wrong person.

Again, please go ahead to remove your house advert from the Internet as we have agreed, so cancel the advert immediately. 

Best Regards

Capt. Gilbert Kelvin 

Spoiler:
Delivery-Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:10:16 +0100
Received-SPF: pass (mxeu2: domain of live.com designates 65.55.34.16 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.16; envelope-from=captgilbert@live.com; helo=col0-omc1-s6.col0.hotmail.com;
Received: from col0-omc1-s6.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc1-s6.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.16])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu2) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0MHXJY-1RHIK640g0-003ZpQ for xx@online.de; Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:10:16 +0100
Received: from COL105-W27 ([65.55.34.8]) by col0-omc1-s6.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 30 Oct 2011 13:10:10 -0700
Message-ID: <COL105-W274B750C8E07D78DBFC361C6D10@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_4d0e3e70-2632-4783-bf5d-1da63af883e2_"
Subject: RE: Get back to me
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:10:09 +0100
In-Reply-To: <4EACD603.000007.03160@ARBEIT>
References:
COL105-W4623C6B429C9E0038F2E92C6D30@phx.gbl>,<4EAB70F3.000004.03052@ARBEIT>
<COL105-W53E043999395A326AF8BEBC6D00@phx.gbl>,<4EACD603.000007.03160@ARBEIT>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Oct 2011 20:10:10.0164 (UTC) FILETIME=[ECFD0340:01CC973F]

the_box.jpg ( 90 KB | Downloads )
the_box.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema