Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Carley Burnell <carley.burnell@gmail.com> <burnell-c@blumail.org> <info@news.com> (Gelesen: 609 mal)

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Carley Burnell <carley.burnell@gmail.com> <burnell-c@blumail.org> <info@news.com>
29. September 2011 um 20:57

Kein Zungenbrecher diesmal, oder?  "static.bezeqint.net" geht vielleicht auch.... Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Information Below Should Be Taken Private and Confidential

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Carley Burnell, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Sir Richard Burnell an  Englishman who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. Our  life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband died after a  protracted illness.

My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he  had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial  predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which  never came. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of nine million eight hundred  thousand pounds. which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his  bank in London. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I  have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me  most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen  my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which  comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down -trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely  handicapped financially.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband  relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to  be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want this money to be misused hence  the reason for taking this bold decision.  I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. As soon as I receive your reply I shall  give you the contact of my attorney that will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will  empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. 

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.Hope to hear from you soon.

You can contact me through my personal email address.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Carley Burnell.
carley.burnell@gmail.com

Spoiler:
Received: from [212.179.114.237] (helo=bzq-179-114-237.static.bezeqint.net)
     by mx31.x with smtp (x4.110 #2)
     id 1R8gL6-0001B9-00
     for xxx; Wed, 28 Sep 2011 00:41:25 +0200
Received: from internal
          by bzq-179-114-237.static.bezeqint.net (DeskNow) with SMTP ID 1329f7bd0b1_4JTW_619;
          Mon, 26 Sep 2011 03:34:36 +0300 (IDT)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 03:34:36 +0300 (IDT)
Reply-To: burnell-c@blumail.org
Message-ID: <2832338.265.1316997276508.JavaMail.root@mail>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-DN-SentFlag: OK
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: DeskNow 3.2.12
X-DN-AuthenticatedSender: 4L3E7FJJWK937EJWW9Y6T3NR9CTRARCR-WJwUsuj5KCFFdzre2
  MPOi30NYGipy2gD7FyNVpPrnsAhoI16fEx6pyyjfbFfSCYMx6I
  AZEM6zHI=---
Bcc:
Return-Path: info@news.com

Zitat:
Information Below Should Be Taken Private and Confidential

Aber klar, weil ich Euch so gerne an meinem Reichtum teilhaben lassen möchte und darüber tratsche, kommen die zu nix! Die Armen......... weinend
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2011 um 21:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Carley Burnell <carley.burnell@gmail.com> <burnell-c@blumail.org> <info@news.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. September 2011 um 21:02

.....Leute in Israel
Mail über Israel eingeliefert
Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	212.179.114.237
Decimal:	3568530157
Hostname:	mail.rccbenin.com
ISP:	Bezeq International-Ltd
Organization:	HOSTING-DATACENTER
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 03:34:36 +0300 (IDT)
Reply-To: burnell-c@blumail.org
X-Mailer: DeskNow 3.2.12
Received: from internal by bzq-179-114-237.static.bezeqint.net (DeskNow) with SMTP

"blumail.org" führt uns zu:
Code
Alles auswählen
omain:   blumail.org
IPv4-adress:  184.172.209.254
addr-out:   184.172.209.254-static.reverse.softlayer.com" TARGET="_top">184.172.209.254-static.reverse.softlayer.com
whois.nic.mil [0] Undefined error: 0

und zu ThePlanet:
Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	184.172.209.254
Decimal:	3098333694
Hostname:	184.172.209.254-static.reverse.softlayer.com
ISP:	THEPLANET.COM INTERNET SERVICES
Organization:	THEPLANET.COM INTERNET SERVICES
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Texas
City:	Houston 

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2011 um 21:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Carley Burnell <carley.burnell@gmail.com> <burnell-c@blumail.org> <info@news.com>
Antwort #2 - 29. September 2011 um 21:19

Zitat:
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Carley Burnell.
carley.burnell@gmail.com

Da gibt es noch eine Email-Adresse, an die man antworten soll.  Durchgedreht
Ich habe sie in die Betreffzeile mit eingefügt.

Zitat:
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of nine million eight hundred  thousand pounds. which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his  bank in London.

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2011 um 21:43 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema