Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Perry <poneword@live.com> <p.mike21@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 2061 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Perry <poneword@live.com> <p.mike21@ymail.com>
10. September 2011 um 20:35

from www.single123.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
I am: Woman 
Seeking a: Man 
State: Texas 
City: AUSTIN 
Zip Code: 73344 
In my own words: I'm just going to be simple and fly straight. I've been told that I'm a classy lady with a great dress sense,I'm an optimistic person who has a variety of interests.I have been there myself(HAD MY HEART CRUSHED SEVERAL TIMES) 

Body type: Average 
Height: 5' 7" 
Eyes: Black 
Hair: Dark Brown 
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

Zitat:
Re: kiss for you

Sender: Bonesperry
    Sent on 09/09/2011 09:58 pm

thank for the mail ,i will love to know more about you.....here is my id ( poneword /at /live /dot/ com /) that is were you can get me on....
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2011 um 11:29 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20621  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Perry <poneword@live.com> <p.mike21@ymail.com>
Antwort #1 - 10. September 2011 um 20:38

Hi ,

Thanks so much for getting back at me,I feel the clue with you totally and giving it all to you..How are you doing today?...I hope you are holding out tight?.Anyway to tell you more about myself.. My real name is Perry Mike I am single with no kids originally born in Madrid Spain and raised in U.S but I am currently not in the states as of this moment due to some situations i got myself into at this moment..I'm 25years old and I have been single for so long now,I dropped out of school due to the fact that I lost my both parents in an auto plane crash and seen then life has been unbearable for me to live alone seen I had no one to care about my while being and the only uncle I have was no where to be found after the death of my both parents. I studied Nursing in school and I was about to graduate into college of nurse but lack of finance, I was unable too,I am planing on going back to school to finished up my studies in nurse and maybe one day get a good job and start a new life for myself,how about you?...I am a very outgoing person someone who likes to have fun. I love traveling go see the world and its beauty,I also like to cuddle and hang out.,well it's quite difficult to write about oneself when you know that others will be judging you on what you write, I'm just going to be simple and fly straight. I've been told that I'm a classy lady with a great dress sense,I'm an optimistic person who has a variety of interests.I have been there myself(HAD MY HEART CRUSHED SEVERAL TIMES)Its all about acceptance,sometimes you have to give yourself permission to be soft,you don't have to be tough every minute,Its okay to let down your guards because its the best thing you could possibly do since the unexpected is what changes our life"s for the best just like it did with me.What I am looking for in a man : I am looking for a man who finds deep care and humble commitment in his heart and thrives to excellence in service for woman and that I can spend the rest of my life with a man that has a winning personality and clean straight forward character: always with a smile on His face and a warm open inviting heart! A man who can and will support his woman in all walks of life,be there on my side in good- and bad times!! A proposition to make a life.A great life, but also with exhaustive love-energy and love-commitment to invest.. A man that will attend to are female role with deep cultural understanding,Who can transfer this role and be a model for the children! a Man who is not afraid to learn to live up to the social standings of this family and, still, does have the erotic capabilities and sexual drive to attend to his woman with great personal desire, obedience and loving attention!.I am looking for a mature man who is responsible, has good moral ethics and can stand on his own two feet. I'd like for him to have good financial sense and not be a wasteful spender.I live good without anything too flashy because I don't like popularity. I really have an upbeat attitude toward life and I am up for just about anything. I do love to just get away for a while and enjoy other things.

It would be most wonderful if she has a great sense of humor, laughs a lot, is mostly a good matured woman and has tried to understand herself as well as the opposite gender...He must know that I am an individual with thoughts and opinions of my own, and is willing to be open minded and discuss differences of opinions. He understands that in some cases there may be no "right or wrong," but just a difference in the way things are viewed according to one's own perceptions..A kind, easy going man who wants to be a help mate, and wants to share in the division of household responsibilities including cooking together,financial decisions and other situations that will affect both of them..A man who is a man and stands up for his principles, but will diplomatically handle emotions and reactions and does not anger easily....He must never treat me in a mean way, scream at me, try to intimidate or humiliate me and never, ever hit me.Someone who will be by my side when I need him to be,just as I will always be for him. I need a man who enjoys it when a woman can initiate romance and sex,but is a gentleman in the bedroom and especially beyond; he will open doors for me and treat me with respect, love and honor.I'd like a man who understands what it's like to be a friend to his woman and to be able to talk to her and with her about almost anything and everything. I understand that there are some things that are going to remain secrets and some things that are still too painful from our past to talk about, but I'm looking to hear about their childhood and the good, positive and fun things that life has brought to them...I'm looking for a man who doesn't expect me to be the maid, pick up after him,and will not be selfish, self absorbed and/or self centered,I don't expect total sacrifice, but I do expect to be treated as an equal in most all aspects,Well here are more of the thing's you need to know about me,I believe in love at first sight,do you?If Yes,tell me how it happened with you and if No,I need your Opinion as well..Hmmmm about what I do for fun,I love camping,traveling,skipping,reading and most of all I love writing love poems(Maybe I can write you some day??what do you think)..Have you ever asked yourself if its a crime to fall in love?I guess its a multimillion dollar question but try and figure out an answer please get back to me as soon as possible because I am going to need your advise on that aspect of life. I am an Orphan who has No body I am searching for the love of my life who will be there in the times of troubles who will always love me even till death..I am been a victim and I don't wanna be one again,I am sorry for not sharing this earlier but i think you have a right to know where i am at the moment,to be precised with you i am in the African continent in a country called Nigeria at the moment.I don't want you to be distracted due to the distance between us but I am very positive we will be able to work something out soon if we keep our communication constant. Do you care to know what brought me down to this black country and wanna know what happened to me why I am a victim?I hope I haven't scare You off me?, and this will not be the end of getting letter from you?.

Hope to read back from you soon.

Perry

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.181.5 with SMTP id ds5cs223244vdc;
        Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.7.170 with SMTP id k10mr2124970pba.176.1315667543903;
        Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:12:23 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <poneword@live.com>
Received: from col0-omc1-s12.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc1-s12.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.22])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id k20si10311109wfg.19.2011.09.10.08.12.23;
        Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:12:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of poneword@live.com designates 65.55.34.22 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.22;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of poneword@live.com designates 65.55.34.22 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=poneword@live.com
Received: from COL110-W58 ([65.55.34.9]) by col0-omc1-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:12:17 -0700
Message-ID: <COL110-W589DBB93C3842F088F45A2B9000@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: poneword@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_64856130-5b57-467b-abb9-63138ab8273d_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.86.167]
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Bonesperry
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:12:17 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4E6B5384.7090700@gmail.com>
References: <4E6B5384.7090700@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Sep 2011 15:12:17.0392 (UTC) FILETIME=[0754EF00:01CC6FCC]

--_64856130-5b57-467b-abb9-63138ab8273d_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. September 2011 um 21:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 10. September 2011 um 20:39

email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.86.167 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.155.86.167
Host 	dial-pool86.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Starcomms Limited
ISP 	Starcomms Limited
AS Number 	AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:12:17 +0000

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. September 2011 um 21:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #3 - 11. September 2011 um 15:37

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2011 um 11:23 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #4 - 11. September 2011 um 15:42

Mit der Mailadresse fand ich bei Google noch Dies, mit einem anderen Bild:

http://cyberpageant.com/browse/?me=Perrylol09

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2011 um 11:30 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 11. September 2011 um 21:41

vierauge schrieb on 11. September 2011 um 15:42:
Mit der Mailadresse fand ich bei Google noch Dies, mit einem anderen Bild:

http://cyberpageant.com/browse/?me=Perrylol09

Dort steht auch folgendes:

Zitat:
some good reasons to join CP are...
i want you to hit me my id poneword@live.com or p.mike21@ymail.com

Und mit der ID <p.mike21@ymail.com> gibt es ein Profil auf Facebook mit wieder einem anderen Bild.

Zitat:
Perry Mike
Hat hier gearbeitet: U
Hat hier studiert: Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro - UFRJ
Aus Bethlehem

Ausbildung und Beruf
Arbeitgeber      

U

Hochschule      

Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro - UFRJ

Schule      

Rio Rancho High School

Allgemeines
Über Perry      My name is perry ,im new in dis dating stuff am not here for games ,I am looking for a gentlemen who interesting in serious relationship.who will love me for who i am,,,
Interessiert an      Männern
Beziehungsstatus      Single
Geschlecht      Weiblich

Smiley  Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2011 um 11:26 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema