Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Linda Paul Halley <lindahalley2@gmail.com> <mrslindlouishalley@gmail.com> <mrslindahalley@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1454 mal)

your hunter
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Moderator

powered by Debian GNU/Linux

Standort: Graz
Linda Paul Halley <lindahalley2@gmail.com> <mrslindlouishalley@gmail.com> <mrslindahalley@gmail.com>
31. August 2011 um 13:34

DEARLY BELOVED,
I am MRS. Linda Paul-Louis Halley the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment now in Europe.Please download THE ATTACHMENT READ AND GET BACK TO ME.
WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
IN CHRIST JESUS
MRS. Linda Paul-Louis Halley

Spoiler:
From - Wed Aug 31 13:23:27 2011
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 0M20pq-1RE3gv247P-00tONy
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Received: from [80.93.28.131] (helo=server1.golfpro.ie)
     by mx46.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
     id 1QyibH-0003TT-00
     for xxxxx@web.de; Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:04:55 +0200
Received: from 110-221-63-74.servebyte.net ([74.63.221.110] helo=User)
     by server1.golfpro.ie with esmtpa (Exim 4.69)
     (envelope-from <lindahalley2@gmail.com>)
     id 1Qyiae-0007ZB-SB; Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:04:17 +0100
Reply-To: <mrslindlouishalley@gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR RESPONSE
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:04:29 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0040_01C2A9A6.6B36ADF6"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server1.golfpro.ie
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - web.de
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - gmail.com
Message-Id: <E1QyibH-0003TT-00@mx46.web.de>
Bcc:
Return-Path: lindahalley2@gmail.com

Inhalt des Ahangs:

Dearly Beloved,
I am MRS. Linda Paul Halley the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment now in Europe. I am married to DR Paul Halley , AN EXPATRIATE ENGINEER, AND AN oil merchant / contractor with The United Arab Emirates for nine years before he died in Malaysia in the year 2002. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided not to re -marry or get a child outside my matrimonial. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $27.6Million (twenty-seven Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank In China. Presently, this money is still with the Bank In China and the depositor’s certificate is in my custody as his next of kin. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to Charity or better still a worthy individual that will help me utilize the money shared to THE RED CROSS for Victims And CHILD CARE TRUST or MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME and AIDS ORGANIZATION IN AFRICA, ASIA, EUROPE AND AMERICA ALSO USE this money the way I am going to instruct here in. God is watching over us. I want a worthy individual that will use this money to fund Charitable Organization, orphanages and widows and to ensure that the fund is well managed. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have any child or family that will inherit this money and I don’t know any of my late husband relatives as we met and got married during his Foreign Services and I don't want my husband’s hard earned money to be misused or confiscated by the Bank In China. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going because Naked we come to this Earth and Naked we most go back. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of the doctors around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank In China AND the Depositors Certificate with letters of authorization/Administration which you will need to claim the fund and deposit it in your own custody. I will also issue a letter of authority on your behalf to the Bank In China that will empower you as my relative and the original- beneficiary of the fund which is deposited in their custody by my late husband. I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. I want you to assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I know my God has directed me to you through this medium. Have faith and trust In God, You will declare the goodness of God when you finally have the fund in your possession.

Hoping to hear from you.

Remain blessed.
Your Sister In Christ Jesus.
MRS. Linda Paul Halley
NB: Make sure you reply back through my private email address below: Also note that this should be kept between the two of us until you finally have the fund in your possession and safe custody. E-MAIL Griesgrämig mrslindahalley@gmail.com). I will send you a picture of myself here in the hospital, when I hear back from you soon with all the necessary documents to process the t of the fund to your address for safe keeping. Always remember that God ways is different from that of man. Do not let your heart turn aside to his ways because vanity upon vanity all is vanity. YOU WILL DECLARE THE GOODNESS OF GOD TO OTHERS WHEN YOU HAVE THE FUND IN YOUR POSSESSION.

Eigenschaften des Dokumentes:
Erstellt: 28.08.2011, 09:07:00, KASH
Geändert: 28.08.2011, 09:07:00, KASH

Änderung:
Anhang gelöscht, da er mit diesem Text identisch ist.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2011 um 16:52 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang
HomepageGTalk  
IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Linda Paul Halley <lindahalley2@gmail.com> <mrslindlouishalley@gmail.com> <mrslindahalley@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 31. August 2011 um 15:27

Kommt über die USA.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	74.63.221.110
Host 	110-221-63-74.servebyte.net
Location 	US US, United States
City 	Dallas, TX 75202
Organization 	Limestone Networks
ISP 	Limestone Networks
AS Number 	AS46475 Limestone Networks, Inc. 

your hunter schrieb on 31. August 2011 um 13:34:
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $27.6Million (twenty-seven Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank In China.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

your hunter
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Moderator