Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Belina <missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1134 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Belina <missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com>
16. Juli 2011 um 17:02

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei gofreedate.com - eine Dame aus Burkina Faso.

Belina Justin Yak

Profildaten:

Zitat:
missbelinababy2
   - 21 y/o female
   - bobo, Burkina Faso
   - English, English, English
   - student
   - Have 3 children
   - Last logged in: 2011-07-15 11:09:55
   - ID: 46486
   -

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      3
Want children      No
Date of birth      1990 - April - 4
Height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      29 -  75
Looking for a height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Friendship
rate profile :
       1   2   3   4   5         
rate: 0.0

votes: 0

Description:
looking for love

Ideal match description:
looking for love

Portalnachricht:

Hi Dear,

Greetings my dear,How is your day, My name is Belina Justin Yak 24years old girl from Sudan. I am tall and fair in complexion ,am loving, romantic and caring angel. I gone through your profile. truly is quiet interesting to me then , i decide to contact you. i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuss with you , so you can reach me through this Email (Missbelina.justiny ak@gmail.com) Hope to hear from you soon. i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best, bye for now.
Lots of love and kiss from Belina.

(Missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com)

designed by Scambuster

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Re: Belina <missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. Juli 2011 um 17:03

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Post von unbestimmter Herkunft. Aber da es mal wieder um Mord und Totschlag geht gepaart mit einer großen Summe Geld, bin ich sicher, dass die Dame auf Reisen gehen wird.

Dear,

Greetings my dearest, my name is Belina justin yak am 24 years old Girl from Southern sudan.I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate.  On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in a Bank in Burkina Faso , with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will get married it demand by their Authority.........

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray  my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $11.750Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.  It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours
Belina Justin Yak

Spoiler:

From - Sat Jul 16 16:58:41 2011
X-Mozilla-Status: 0011
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.143.164.17 with SMTP id r17cs17663wfo;
        Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com designates 10.204.30.214 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.204.30.214;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com designates 10.204.30.214 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.204.30.214])
        by 10.204.30.214 with SMTP id v22mr1312056bkc.344.1310828186021 (num_hops = 1);
        Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:56:26 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=n3tHRoMHRvIgi5Nfn03vSOiA1l1q4l6GeNqNBMtTwpc=;
        b=ni/Se+T7x+d+ceazatIYheALc7pej7/2lxFIfq1UNwBaD4UBFBNou8x4f/vfmQu7Xn
         j+cbkQVI2XZV7mK8nlFuRo17hFPnidpPatuodoUUGVrqS4tx4vVAK1rZBOKyAp3nEHZy
         dzUw3j+j4EF+SLGAdvvw8eT8jT65Q49ws1TCE=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.204.30.214 with SMTP id v22mr1312056bkc.344.1310828185998;
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.101.75 with HTTP; Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <4E219024.10001@googlemail.com>
References: <4E219024.10001@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 14:56:25 +0000
Message-ID: <CAEFbN+nUX2xOer3u8qEr3t=jdaOvy+_-Y6a_rPYu_RGDSLPfUg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: xxxxxxxxP from GoFreeDate.com
From: missbelina justinyak <missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com>
To: xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0003255535aa6355b704a830f8f2

--0003255535aa6355b704a830f8f2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Google-inline:
Code
Alles auswählen
Fehlanzeige

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 17. Juli 2011 um 03:35

Hier ist die Mailadresse bekannt.

http://www.spaminform.com/byemail/276544

Zitat:
missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com Email List17th of Jun, 2011 by Admin   
Subject: HELLO 
From: missbelina justinyak <missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com> 

Greetings my dearest, my name is Belina justin yak am 24 years old Girl from Southern sudan.I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My father Dr. Justin Yak... 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #3 - 17. Juli 2011 um 03:37

Hier auch.

http://scamsfrommyemail.blogspot.com/2011/07/hello_07.html

Zitat:
HELLO‏ 
Dear,

My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate.  On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in a Bank in Burkina Faso , with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will get married it demand by their Authority.........

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray  my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $11.750Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.  It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours
Belina Justin Yak
(missbelina.justinyak@gmail.com)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #4 - 17. Juli 2011 um 09:22

Das ist einfach  Smiley