Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Olga <flower3082@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 3399 mal)

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Re: Olga <flower3082@rambler.ru>
Antwort #15 - 11. August 2011 um 21:31

http://www.scammerlist.com/memberid/50515

Zitat:
I am so happy, that you answered my letter. If to be honest I was afraiding that you did not write me after my previous letter!
Now I would like to tell you about my interests and hobbies more. I like to make many things in a life. I wrote you that I like to cook. My mum cooks so good and she learned me. Most of all I prefer to cook Russian cuisine. There are many interesting dishes in our country: hot soups, salads, meat, fish, “ russian pirogy ” (cakes) and etc.

Zitat:
I prefer to listen the various kind of music. But most of all I like rock ballads: Roxette, Nirvana, Eagles (“ Hotel California ”). I respect classical music like as Shopen, Beethoven, Chaykovsky. (I very similar " a lunar sonata ").

Zitat:
I love romantic films and comedies. The film " Pretty woman " is a remarkable story about dreams and love. From romantic film I also love films where love always wins. I like movies about real friendship and brave men: "Gladiator", " Brave heart ”. From fantastic movie I like “ Star wars " and "Matrix." Oh! I like all films with Keanu Rives. If to be honest I was engaged him so much, when I was a young girl?
I like to read. I love different kind of books: about love and about risk, sometimes I like detectives. My favourite authors are from Russian Literature? For example, I like Dostoevsky, Chehov, and Tolstoy.

Zitat:
On my leisure time I like to do gym exercises. It helps me to remain in the excellent form.

Zitat:
But I tried to visit swimming-pool, it gives me energy for my life.

Zitat:
Can I call you “ my dear ”, “ my sweetheart ”? It seems to me, we are very close to each other. It is strange situation for me, but I wait for your letters every moment in the day. I have a very busy work day. But I remember about our correspondence all time!
I want to tell you about my usual day. I wake up at 8 AM.

Zitat:
it is very pleasant for me to have the friendship with you. It’s difficult to explain, but I feel that you are real and very close friend for me. I’m happy, that we found each other in this crazy world? I think, that you understand what I want to tell. All of us have mistakes in the past. But past is over and I want to create new relationships. I fell, that I’m ready for it! I search the person who will be my friend, my husband, and father of my children. I think, that woman may be happy only in steady family. First of all my attention will be devoted to my future husband and children. I dream that he will work independently and I perhaps will have part-time work. I value accuracy and like to keep up home in clearance. And I know that to be good wife, mother and housekeeper is a hard work too. Please, tell to me more about your family, about your style of life, about job.

Zitat:
Age, country, social status does not matter for me. I value attention and real care more then nice words. I hate lies. I heard much of lies in the past!
I send you my first virtual kiss,
Sincerely,

Smiley 

Zitat:
I was born and still live in small Kirovsk city, it's the eastern part of Ukraine

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. August 2011 um 21:50 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema