Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Barry <barry092009@live.com> (Gelesen: 1427 mal)

Biggi
Ex-Mitglied

Barry <barry092009@live.com>
27. Juni 2011 um 18:45

Ich habe vor ein paar Tagen über obige Personen berichtet. Heute habe ich über Friendscout eine Mail von einem Barry Neuvile erhalten das ich hier einfüge. Das Photo ist dasselbe, das ich von Stefan Mall erhalten habe.

Hello Dear
     It was really nice talking to you and really want you to know i did enjoy getting to know you a little as well my dear...just everything that you wrote on there makes me know there was a good reason why we meet on friendscout24.de..if for nothing to be really good friends
     A little bit about myself.. Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to many places in this world...

I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious. I have spent a lot of time alone for being a widower for 6years after i lost my only loving and caring wife. she died from the cancer of the blood...and i  said to my self i had to let love go but now i feel i really need someone else in my life cause i know the bad things in life open our eyes to the good things we weren't paying attention to before. .I have a son and he's Kelvin  and only 10 years will also be turning 11 shortly

I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them. I like a woman who has achieved self actualization, that is not dwelling on what happened way back when but what could happen today or tomorrow. Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long, I spot them from miles and run fast. I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things. I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever

I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-hearted. i am self employed, i deal in auto parts of cars, i deliver them to  countries which needs my services, so as you can see i really travel a lot .I enjoy listening to music, playing music, reading, swimming, traveling as it is what my business has put me into.

I enjoy conversation over coffee or tea; and I like dinning out. I also enjoy cooking, but my culinary skills max out at two pans and five ingredients.I like korea and USA ,Communication and loyalty are very important to me in a relationship. I value kids' fresh outlook on the world and the unconditional affection of pets.
I had a great romance in the past so I know it is within me to express love and passion. Will you share the adventure of life as we help one another become happier, better people along the way? If you are sincere, smart, and special.

I would like  someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,laugh,cry and even share a smile with.. My life is bright now i will be soo much happy if you can tell me more about your family as well ..But with you maybe it'll be brighter...for now i would love it if we could have a chat on messenger as that would help us know more about each other for the time being  we chat.....
     bye for now...........take care........talk soon.........hope to hear from you soon...please send me some picture of you when replying ok..
Barry

Die E-mailadresse: lautet: barry092009@live.com

Leider habe ich die ursprünglichen Nachrichten alias Stefan Mall gelöscht, sodass ich sie nicht weiterleiten kann aber das Photo ist das Gleiche.

Stefan <stefan.mall@live.com> <juliuswotorsi@live.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juni 2011 um 08:33 von zapparella »  

Stefan_001.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
Stefan_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Barry <barry092009@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Juni 2011 um 19:12

@ Biggi

Weil es sich hier um eine andere Mailadresse und einen anderen Namen handelt, "bauen" wir jetzt mal ein eigenes Thema draus. Zwinkernd

Außerdem benötigen wir noch den Quelltext zur Mail und natürlich auch das Bild, auch wenn es das Gleiche ist.

Wie du den Quelltext findest und postest, kannst du hier nachlesen.

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen

Vergess aber bitte nicht, deinen eigenen Namen und den ersten Teil deiner Mailadresse durch xxx zu ersetzen.
Bsp.: "My dear xxx" und "xxxx@gmx.com"
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juni 2011 um 19:16 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Barry <barry092009@live.com>
Antwort #2 - 04. Juli 2011 um 18:53

Der Text ist hinreichend bekannt, um ihn reif für die Öffentlichkeit zu machen!
David Gyasi <dav.gyasi123@yahoo.com> Smiley
Frank Hall <frank_hall58@live.com> Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema