Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Olga <petropalova-olga2007@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 6434 mal)

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Re: Olga <petropalova-olga2007@rambler.ru>
Antwort #15 - 13. Juni 2011 um 02:42

Dietmar schrieb on 10. Juni 2011 um 17:48:
Gleiche Textelemente,
das könnte die gleiche sein

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1284987424/7

Smiley 

Und es ist dieselbe Dame.

Hier die sehr ähnliche Text aus Antwort 4 von das Olga <soff10@rambler.ru> Thema:

Zitat:

Hello xxx! I am very pleased to hear from you, I would love to write long letters, so that we could know each other as much as possible, and better, I would like to know everything about you

Zitat:
My intentions are very serious in Russia, I can not find this gentleman and the one and only, I have in Russia there were several failures in romantic relationships. I always come across deception and betrayal, and I concluded that Russian guys do not know how to treat girls!

Zitat:
My name is Olga! I was born on the shores of the Caspian Sea, but due to political problems and the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1994, my parents were forced to leave Azerbaijan, and to come to Russia! I lived in Russia for a very long time, I studied and worked!

Zitat:

In fact, I am very positive and open person, despite the difficulties that have been in my life, I still live and enjoy life while I'm still no less serious and independent. Despite my defeat in my life, I try to survive in this harsh world of lies and deceit ...

Zitat:
I love sports, traveling, swimming, fitness, and learned to make a great massage!
If you have any problems, and back pain, I'd be glad to train you. "
In addition, my interests include Russian food, I love to cook and make different dishes! All my friends compliment me because I have a very tasty meal!

Zitat:
I would like to share with you my inner dreams, but I think that now would be redundant, since it is only my first letter!
But I'm sure that soon we will be able to share and exchange compliments and feelings we can share with each other secrets and desires ... I think we have all come!
That is, in general, what I wanted to tell you about our first meeting! I think that you're not tired of reading my long letter, I said I wholeheartedly and sincerely!
Now I have a few questions for you:
What are you doing in your life?
Why you should refer to the fate of a dating site?
Please, in the recent past, I was cruelly deceived, and I hate lies!
You can ask me questions, I am happy to answer them, it will only mean that your interest in my person is growing, and that you are interested in me.
I'll write you later. But I hope to get from you reply to that time. Tell me all about yourself, your interests, lifestyle, work, etc.. Bye bye!
Your new friend Olga.

Smiley

Zitat:
Now I live in Omsk, a northern city, where it is
cold  and  sad

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 02:51 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema