Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sandrina <sandrinaabbey@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2242 mal)

mausepaul
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Standort: Berlin
Sandrina <sandrinaabbey@yahoo.com>
04. Juni 2011 um 18:23

Hier ist Sandrina.  Smiley

Dear Friend xxx,

Many thanks for your concern, i received your mail.

My full name is Ms. Sandrina Abbey, Am 21 years old, I am from Cote d'Ivoire, Situated in West Africa. I'm a high school student in Cocody before the death of my perents but i stop schooling because of what am facing from my families members because their selfish culture which says that if a man die without a son that all his properties will share among his family members. my dear i dont want to talk much about what i have gone through but will explain to you when we get everything concluded and i find myself in your country.

I inherited this fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal documents with me.

I wish to futher explain to you on the way we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out of this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue my education as I want to study medicine, then you will assist me to invest the money in a lucrative businesses because as a student I don't know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you to assist me.

Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this transaction was that my late father before his death he warned me not to disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his relatives, he said that my life will be in danger if I did that they will like to kill me to have access to the fund.

He strongly advised me that incase of death that I have to look for a foreign partner / guardian who will assist me to receive the fund abroad for my investement purposes while I relocate there to continue my studies.

I also want to inform you that every needed arrangement for the smooth transfer of the fund out of this country has been made, I have had a meeting with the general bank manager of where the fund was deposited, I had a meeting with him on how this fund will be released and transferred out of this country for my investement purposes, I have also informed him on my arrangement for the immediate release and transfer of the fund. 
He promised that everything will be handle and concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with my foreign partner. 

Now only what I need from you is to be good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there for establishment while I continue my education.

To enable us start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want you to confirm to me the following information.

1. If the 15% which I have decided to offer you for your assistance is acceptable by you so as to avoid any arguement when the fund arrived to your account, 

2. Your full name and address and your photo.

3. If you will maintain the confidentiality of this transaction? 

4. I want you to send me your direct telephone number for our easy communication.

As soon as I hear from you with the reconfirmation of the above information I will forward to you the necessary informations about the bank where the fund was deposited and also my personal details for proper identifications and to enable you contact the bank for the immediate transfer processing.

I am eagerly waiting to hear from you to know your position so that I will decide on my next arrangement. Please try to keep this transaction very confidential because this fund is my only future and the only hope of my survival. May God Bless you for your understanding.

Thanks
Miss Sandrina Abbey.

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <sandrinaabbey@yahoo.com>
Received: from mailin21.aul.t-online.de (mailin21.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.127])
         by mhead805 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.11.2-1) with LMTPA;
         Thu, 02 Jun 2011 17:38:42 +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from nm26.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.90.89]) by mailin21.aul.t-online.de
        with smtp id 1QS9yg-1ZQXLc0; Thu, 2 Jun 2011 17:38:30 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm26.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jun 2011 15:38:29 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.12] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jun 2011 15:38:29 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jun 2011 15:38:29 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 804814.63140.bm@omp1012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 85437 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Jun 2011 15:38:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1307029109; bh=Z7J7RRm+OA0Z/3kC6pp35hp5M7Lx5+ZYEICUd871+pg=; -Version:Content-Type; rnJFlcaG6SVKQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  lr7RAcFkhz3uU=;
Message-ID: <696774.66782.qm@web120620.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: LnwlSNUVM1mBJac3fzNDjHbPzDND6dvm0eU4Y5n.iRuCwBK
4R_caAAJn
Received: from [67.228.55.248] by web120620.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Jun 2011 08:38:29 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 08:38:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM MISS SANDRINA ABBEY
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
In-Reply-To: <4DE76D41.5000901@t-online.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-780823079-1307029109=:66782"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-06-02T15:38:42Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: 3af04848-76e6-4210-a6a8-df216524cc60
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

--0-780823079-1307029109=:66782
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 18:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Sandrina <sandrinaabbey@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Juni 2011 um 18:27

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
67.228.55.248 - Geo Information
IP Address 	67.228.55.248
Host 	67.228.55.248-static.reverse.softlayer.com
Location 	US US, United States
City 	Dallas, TX 75207
Organization 	Motion Grid, Inc.
ISP 	SoftLayer Technologies
AS Number 	AS36351 SoftLayer Technologies Inc. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 04. Juni 2011 um 18:31

mausepaul schrieb on 04. Juni 2011 um 18:23:
I inherited this fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal documents with me.

If the 15% which I have decided to offer you for your assistance

I am from Cote d'Ivoire

lemansue schrieb on 04. Juni 2011 um 18:27:
email over the USA

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #3 - 04. Juni 2011 um 18:40

Warum schreiben die diese Story nicht gleich in die Begrüssungsphrase und warten bis jemand drauf reinfällt? Dann sparen die sich die e-mails.   Augenrollen Augenrollen

Zitat:
Dear xxx,
We are glad to inform you that the member sandrina2abbey (182619) sends you a message! View their profile: http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=182619
-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
Dearest one, From Miss. Sandrina Abbey, Email ( sandrinaabbey@yahoo.com ) It is my pleasure to write you after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will,but first Iet me introduce myself to you, My name is Ms. Sandrina Abbey, Am 21 years of age, I am a student of high school before I lost my parents, So I have been recently out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust and love. I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank here in Cote D\'ivoire. My entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business. Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth us$6.5 Million Dollars in cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for our future plans of continue my education once I relocate to join you in your country. I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, For your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding. Please do reply me back through my private email address for my security reason; ( sandrinaabbey@yahoo.com ) I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you. Best regard, Miss. Sandrina Abbey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Thank you for using our services!
--
DateMeFree mail delivery system!!! 
Auto-generated e-mail, please, do not reply!!! 

If you forget your password and ID please go to www.datemefree.org/forgot.php ;

If you want to unsubscribe from all messages DateMeFree site, please go to www.datemefree.org/unsubscribe.php ;

If you want to unregister, log in to your member panel and hit DELETE.

Zitat:

Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth us$6.5 Million Dollars in cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin

Langsam habe ich ausgesorgt.   Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hier noch ein Link:

http://419.bittenus.com/11/5/SandrinaAbbey.html
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2011 um 18:50 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 11. Juli 2011 um 02:44

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

Dear Good Friend,

From Miss.
Sandrina Abbey,

It is my pleasure to write you after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will,but first Iet me introduce myself to you,

My name is Ms. Sandrina Abbey, Am 21 years of age, I am a student of high school before I lost my parents, So I have been recently out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust and love.
I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank here in Cote D'ivoire. My entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business.

Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth us$6.5 Million Dollars in cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for our future plans of continue my education once I relocate to join you in your country.

I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, For your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding. Please do reply me back through my private email address for my security reason;

( sandrinaabbey@yahoo.com )

I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you.
Best regard,

Miss. Sandrina Abbey.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 11. Juli 2011 um 02:47

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=33773

Zitat:

sandrina
   - 23 y/o female
   - from Paris, PARIS, France
   - English, French, English
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-07-10 19:54:01

sandrina are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Friendship, Marriage

Personal details of sandrina

Name      sandrina abbey
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1988 March 10
Height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Asian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Other
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About sandrina

Description:
i am easy going and open minded i like reading and hunting and i will like to meet a man who i will tell wat love is all about

Ideal match description:
i am easy going and open minded i like reading and hunting and i will like to meet a man who i will tell wat love is all about

asas.JPG ( 35 KB | Downloads )
asas.JPG
asasasas.JPG ( 24 KB | Downloads )
asasasas.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 11. Juli 2011 um 02:49

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38779

Zitat:

sandrinaabbey@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 pm
DMF 182619
sandrina2abbey
- 24 y/o female
- paris, France
- English, French, English
- i love God

Image Image

Dearest one,
    From Miss. Sandrina Abbey,
    Email ( sandrinaabbey@yahoo .com )

It is my pleasure to write you after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will,but first Iet me introduce myself to you,

My name is Ms. Sandrina Abbey, Am 21 years of age, I am a student of high school before I lost my parents, So I have been recently out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust and love.
    I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank here in Cote D'ivoire. My entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business.

Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth us$6.5 Million Dollars in cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for our future plans of continue my education once I relocate to join you in your country.

I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, For your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding. Please do reply me back through my private email address for my security reason;

( sandrinaabbey@yahoo .com )

Best regard,

Miss. Sandrina Abbey. 

sa1.jpg ( 9 KB | Downloads )
sa1.jpg
sa2.jpg ( 11 KB | Downloads )
sa2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 11. Juli 2011 um 02:51

iiiiiiiii.JPG ( 49 KB | Downloads )
iiiiiiiii.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 11. Juli 2011 um 10:13

have also write to me on www.waydate.com

Zitat:

sandrina
    23 y/o female
    Paris, France

Dear Good Friend,

From Miss.
Sandrina Abbey,

( sandrinaabbey@yahoo.com )

Best regard,

Miss. Sandrina Abbey.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #9 - 11. Juli 2011 um 13:10

Dear XXX,

sandrina ( 33773 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted sandrina ( 33773 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema