Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Gillian <beautiful_skin009@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6117 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Gillian <beautiful_skin009@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 08. April 2011 um 23:23

@  rexmundi

Zitat:

Schockiert/Erstaunt  Smiley habe gar nicht darauf geachtet!!  Smiley

Smiley  ist das nicht das Smiley für  Muslime auf dem Gebetsteppich???   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend ;
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2011 um 23:25 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #16 - 09. April 2011 um 01:18

von: Beautiful Flowers <beautiful_skin009@yahoo.com>

Well my name is Gillian Bossert Female 30 years old 5' 7" tall Average build ,Black hair - Brown eyes,Single My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cos our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christians, Honestly i was join by new membership on Mate1..com i didn't know much about it ,And i kindly fill out my profile anyhow ,and i hope i don't bother you by doing that LOL , I graduated from the University of Ghana and Studied Nursing i loved been a student a lot .Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..My hobbies too are many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. I dislike Cheater's ,Hate lair's ,I like to travel ,have fun with my female friends,go for fishing,Am looking for someone that we can both build a 50/50 relationship together, Am looking for someone that we can both build TRUST and be FAITHFUL with each other always, Am looking for someone that we can both LOVE and CARE for each other always till eternity,Well, as u know its pertinent to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found his present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck.As you know quite well that on here its normal to have myriads of interested men but its my choice to choose just one ,I hope when I get to know u better it will be safe to have u as my choice ,provided u will be capable of handling the kind of mild heart I have that needs tender care . I have been cheated and let down ,This is most important to me and to u so that we both would know how careful we would be in getting off together this time around. I was hooked up with a man named Gregory deep in love unknowing to me he was cheating on me and he had a devilish attitude amongst women.. We were together for 3 years before he finally told me the verdict of not being interested anymore for no reasonable reason, I had to meet a friend who consoled me and told me that she would show me the source of her joy which I was going to get my joy from hence I am here now in Ghana, I hope this would not re-occur again getting to meet u there. I want a man that will give me the love I desire and the care I will cherish as I will unavoidably unleash to him in same manner,I am a cool minded person , I love being straight forward in my activities with people,infect the reason my folks like me is just cos of my policy of being simple as I believe Greatness Lies In Simplicity how about u don't u think so ?
Of course ! My back ground is necessary in this affair as I am glad to let u know that I am the first woman amongst two lovely Parents ,I am Gillian the first Daughter I lost my Dad just of recent and could not withstand the agony when I head that ,my mom is a retired Business woman. My youth was full of bliss as I had fun during my youth enjoying the company of being under the protege of parental care. Dislike I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I don't like loquacious men ,I also don't like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation.
I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I love being truthful in all my deeds ,speech etc My dear, I think I have been able to give u in details all u need to know about me and would love to read same in reciprocity to ensure a suitable ground for a start of this relationship. I live in Accra Ghana been honestly i have been so lonely and i am tired of been lonely , i want someone to devote my heart with ,All due i want you to know that All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire. I will be sending you some new pictures of me again ,I will expect for your kindly respond back as soon as possible ...!!!

Yours Sincerely
Gillian

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <beautiful_skin009@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 08 Apr 2011 21:52:20 -0000
Received: from web37106.mail.mud.yahoo.com (HELO web37106.mail.mud.yahoo.com) [209.191.85.108]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx009) with SMTP; 08 Apr 2011 23:52:20 +0200
Received: (qmail 6780 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Apr 2011 21:52:19 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1302299539; bh=WhSsUPaU6WZs6c1LkOUIRZZoicuw8TtY+JcI9yWDO20=; -Version:Content-Type; VMgZnTRzzBNCA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  eftKfH+xHzp2M=;
Message-ID: <489158.88647.qm@web37106.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: rC_yWCIVM1nKfxPX7o7_JgXfn6nRKUu5lpW5xAja.mvSwwg
mpPE584LH.g7nKOyGIIEjHpvHGPTCHVlj_T3DVMWIJFXbT0eRmL4MaWr4Jr8
VJYagJGzdzZzRITgucN.bpsZbtxb8aMZg5pEPQ01ylMFcoT42j2VcGHavSQk
W3f3QWKVEWLH.oOcjciocy_qSNvSAlApMVOJoFlkqK5zCtcdOhLxGfS1Vo0d
WAu2VjPHymhVSK0pFpBQYtL.g.xRFuWd2YYlcqztnNDFUtHOwtMFcsTw_fp8
cDAxWUED8lR.yP8j2cpLoid_rJ8PjiJ0IFT05DO473BGkxQXA.uRinsXOBrw
NEbqNEKNDar4DzCS.r4hhPhQ10y5LXy8-
Received: from [41.211.27.79] by web37106.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 08 Apr 2011 14:52:19 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:52:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I am German...
To: xxx@gmx.net
In-Reply-To: <20110408162255.178480@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-941146559-1302299539=:88647"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5c/wJqTWc2KWfRUEtP/jq5dgeU2I8bVgGdxslr1kjBAwsQ/1Vun+qKeXA7e
8AZ48haV3ttN0tBNRMO3vV43S+tmWIK4aBxERSX9XJH4JA92qyaoJCGzrnLZgKoWD+eXaI8A/or7
kCMiFZTRC2BxPfW/FVe9EJj/usQOtxg6AzdEUDo15o4Nl09ujJ9+mz28XiY+7jZzNHSjQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: YWl1MyYnTTEzaSa5p2JLcZ83Jp9N3ZK8
X-Flags: 1401

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #17 - 09. April 2011 um 01:55

Mail over GH [Ghana]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.211.27.79
IP address:                     41.211.27.79
Reverse DNS:                    [Timeout]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            35091
ASN Name:                       Teledata-AS (Teledata, Ghana)
IP range connectivity:          6
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     GH [Ghana]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.211.0.0 to 41.211.31.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   GH [Ghana]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.211.27.79 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Andrew
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: VIOLA
Antwort #18 - 15. August 2011 um 14:08

Wow!!! I got the same letter from her. I am still in contact with her on Yahoo messenger. She is only asking for 40 or 50 bucks so she can get a webcam so we can video chat. She said she had borrowed one from a friend the first time we chatted. She started and then after a little while to her shirt and bra off. Nice titties!!! Smiley She seemed a little preoccupied with something else. I believe she had another computer she was doing a private show on because once she laid back the camera shut off. I am going to play her out for a while and see how much putting off of the money she will take before she disappears. LOL

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #19 - 16. August 2011 um 01:25

@ Andrew

Welcome here 

Please try so much to get as you can letters by email and also headers and off course much photos .
And when she asking for money try to see first the copy from the passport.
And when you send money(not real) say you go do it whit Moneygramm that they not can check online or you have send it or not
And please put all on this site

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema