Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mercy Daisy <daisymercy0001@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 3285 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Mercy Daisy <daisymercy0001@gmail.com>
07. April 2011 um 00:24

found in my spambox

Dear God's elect,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow inmy heart, My Name is Mrs Daisy mercy, and I am contacting you from my countryTunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than totell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr. Daisy Brown whoworked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died inthe year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after abrief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not toremarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.5m (EightMillion Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capitalcity of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in bank. Hemade this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of sevenmonths due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care ofthe less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going toinstruct herein.

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for yourpersonal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in thestreet and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't haveanybody as my family member, just to endeavour that the house of God ismaintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soulbecause these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank inBurkina Faso and I will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you thepresent beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that youwill act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Always reply to my alternative for security purposes

Hoping to receive your reply:
From Mrs. Mercy Daisy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.183.207 with SMTP id ch15cs22186qcb;
        Wed, 6 Apr 2011 13:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.227.149.11 with SMTP id r11mr68587wbv.165.1302123480638;
        Wed, 06 Apr 2011 13:58:00 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <daisymercy0001@gmail.com>
Received: from nm19.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (nm19.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.183.193])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id j14si2152156wbc.80.2011.04.06.13.58.00;
        Wed, 06 Apr 2011 13:58:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.183.193 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of daisymercy0001@gmail.com) client-ip=217.146.183.193;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.183.193 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of daisymercy0001@gmail.com) smtp.mail=daisymercy0001@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [217.146.183.215] by nm19.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Apr 2011 20:57:59 -0000
Received: from [217.146.183.32] by tm8.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Apr 2011 20:57:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Apr 2011 20:57:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 807554.77138.bm@omp1021.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 89373 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Apr 2011 20:57:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1302123479; bh=C/kT6dETamGyhph1TJf4+gdg3uAoALZWkCoIPe8V5Xc=; ct:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; m/EOlbaTxIxmg=
Message-ID: <212059.88869.qm@web28216.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: GidYPEgVM1mVBr86w6ufbfFreqehcAJocQC2thVNfChTuXk
KW5Ai6ya2qAR7oeRqhs3as1z70oPvozt0QgmEcCsfbOoSag1corgb1v6wrbV
1tumXMfTjOZeQfgfeQEEvsq7QQlQlE2TQm7hVnlBYZ4fiz6r1fU1wc5XHgAk
_gnJhLpIZ0D5RIcI1bv.8OYwiovQydN9ILpS94WOd4KgfF8cYeWDjbRI.5U9
BUkm0gkRGsgFleKVSmCiN3VoYsuHzS00GgeJRPvovu4dG0T8A12sAM18G7MR
7jwySvzc_CRIhesSZpqWIqh7Ha1jyfsvKD4QIQGArx3h6NmJKbyYg.YZWBK0
qOz5dRRRuMPxN2NhkwwD52yEBME4H2cJsHo9DV5fgsBlFs7qudv0Vo4AOduC
m_R_eM4ngeU3yunV4P74rEsdYS8Byci2tzWxYQOw92NSP0OIzo.AUiUInSir
QrsC8nW3pCwcl67TkAEszyQYpugi9DOjjoXbvfTfFTpqo4ca5zBUjtiQFQV1
4s0EGbxLfDPUr467DB5krgBU_qsJgpx5O1Ksz.f0ZmHxuNr91rHQbfTsWmvr
qFtyg22gWssC2eoBJURubN3cN2inp8qred5p17zcpGE2Dv3WD7EcX1_l77Ee
gNLzhKMlCT2_dZANyeNJM9tggdkGLsVUPGKuqhShqcxiWpbIfJ.Xy6Aye8cw
OTEZ7cqW_t1bfWNC0s25MW7rZzdcc.7WvMpkElgVnCYUhf9mfSID8kyyRQKP
4bkYZf_CFAkJ.kGrYmnQmDiKKpyurthFOS9Cb.z7SFAUMqQxHhIyVtJLcx1N
BBmnc5ciLGcJbmgMzxSd1GyhMG392diV8VOSa9yH6JqQhoB90sgofjEjmA1b
KUxjNI3So0iv_QSLJHEkqlFbO3faqB7TM36XL3IAOxuWnA_d16DgqyNxbUNR
CILuISNdLXs1qV2K1b3lxaK9jn1agvJN8I_etit0BcvNZHny8mIKCLa71SB8
t
Received: from [41.203.225.222] by web28216.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Apr 2011 21:57:58 BST
X-RocketYMMF: oumar_bako011
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:57:58 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: daisymercy0001@gmail.com
Subject: Please i need your help
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2144301133-1302123478=:88869"

--0-2144301133-1302123478=:88869
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Mercy Daisy <daisymercy0001@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. April 2011 um 00:24

email over burkina faso

Code
Alles auswählen
41.203.225.222 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.203.225.222
Host 	41.203.225.222
Location 	BF BF, Burkina Faso
City 	-, - -
Organization 	ONATEL
ISP 	ONATEL
AS Number 	AS25543 ONATEL/FasoNet's Autonomous System 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 07. April 2011 um 00:27

lemansue schrieb on 07. April 2011 um 00:24:
and I am contacting you from my countryTunisia

lemansue schrieb on 07. April 2011 um 00:24:
email over burkina faso

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 07. April 2011 um 02:21

http://www.419scam.org/emails/2011-02/22/00109995.135.htm

Zitat:

Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 01:44:44 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Please i need your help

Dear God's celect, 

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs Daisy mercy, and I am contacting you from my country Tunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr. Daisy Brown who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.5m (Eight Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining. 

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso and I will also instruct
the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

From Mrs. Mercy Daisy

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 07. April 2011 um 02:22

http://www.scamdex.com/email-scam-database/I/html/1294253805.M690918P19489V

Zitat:

Dear God's elect,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow inmy heart, My Name is Mrs Daisy mercy, and I am contacting you from my countryTunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than totell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr. Daisy Brown whoworked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died inthe year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after abrief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not toremarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.5m (EightMillion Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capitalcity of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in bank. Hemade this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining. 

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of sevenmonths due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care ofthe less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going toinstruct herein.

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for yourpersonal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in thestreet and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't haveanybody as my family member, just to endeavour that the house of God ismaintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soulbecause these sicknesses have suffered me so much. 

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank inBurkina Faso and I will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you thepresent beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that youwill act accordingly as I Stated herein. 

From Mrs. Mercy Daisy

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 07. April 2011 um 02:23

http://www.spaminform.com/spam-report/please-i-need-your-help-c726607.html

Zitat:

Please i need your help - daisymercy0001@gmail.com
22nd of Mar, 2011 by Admin
Please i need your help
Dear God's elect,
I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow inmy heart, My Name is Mrs Daisy mercy, and I am contacting you from my countryTunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than totell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr. Daisy Brown whoworked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died inthe year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child.   He died after abrief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not toremarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.5m (EightMillion Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capitalcity of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in bank. Hemade this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of sevenmonths due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care ofthe less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going toinstruct herein.   I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for yourpersonal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in thestreet and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't haveanybody as my family member, just to endeavour that the house of God ismaintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soulbecause these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

From Mrs. Mercy Daisy

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 07. April 2011 um 02:25

http://seenmyway.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

Zitat:

Please i need your help‏
daisymercy0001
daisymercy0001@gmail.com

Dear God's elect,

From Mrs. Mercy Daisy 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 07. April 2011 um 02:27

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f1102.shtml?p=82

Zitat:
Received: from [41.203.233.31] by web28209.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 Feb 2011 21:19:20 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.108.291010
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 21:19:20 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: daisymercy0001@gmail.com
Subject: Please i need your helpQuarta-feira, 9 de Fevereiro de 2011 19:19:20Please i need your help
De: daisymercy0001 <daisymercy0001@gmail.com>Adicionar a contatos
Para:

---

Dear God's elect,

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for yourpersonal use While 70% of the money will go to charity' people in thestreet and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't haveanybody as my family member, just to endeavour that the house of God ismaintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soulbecause these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

From Mrs. Mercy Daisy

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 07. April 2011 um 02:30

And a great many entries in Google.

Still missing a photo.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #9 - 07. April 2011 um 12:33

@ bounty-hunter

Zitat:
Still missing a photo

no longer anymore now

MY DEAR

I thank you for your urgent respond and your promise to help me to
donate this fund to the charity people as i intructed you in my
previous mail, that the 30 percent of this money will be your own
share for your well done job ,and 70 percent ,you will use it and
donate to the charity people and people in need  ,you know my
situation here in the hospital as a victim of cancer is very difficult
for me , and i will like you to send all your personal information as
stated below through my mail so that i will know more about you,and
contact the AFRICAN DEVELPOPMENT BANK where my late husband is
deposited this fund, so that they will start the procedure of the
transaction in your country, your personal information require is
below.

1) Your full Name

2Phone number

3) Home address

4)Name of your Country

5) your married status

6)Your age

7) your occupation

Immdiately i receive your personal informations correctly i will give
you the contact of the bank so that the bank will effect the
transaction immediately and, i will like you to send me your picture
or your copy of identity card so that i will know more about
you,remember i have already inform the bank about this transaction and
i have some of my late husband documents that will enable the bank to
transfer the money in your account without further delay ,the
statement of account and the death certificate of my late husband, i
am waiting for your urgent respond if you are ready to assist me in
this proposal,and i want you to promise me that you will not betray me
once the money is transfer in your account in your country, i attach
my picture for you to know me and i am waiting for your own picture.

Yours faithful sister in the Lord

Miss Mercy Daisy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.183.207 with SMTP id ch15cs44169qcb;
        Thu, 7 Apr 2011 02:35:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.150.114.4 with SMTP id m4mr573999ybc.442.1302168915775;
        Thu, 07 Apr 2011 02:35:15 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <daisaymercy001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yx0-f195.google.com (mail-yx0-f195.google.com [209.85.213.195])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q16si4026420ybk.64.2011.04.07.02.35.15
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of daisaymercy001@gmail.com designates 209.85.213.195 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.213.195;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of daisaymercy001@gmail.com designates 209.85.213.195 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=daisaymercy001@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@gmail.com
Received: by yxd5 with SMTP id 5so381615yxd.10
        for <xxx@gmail.com>; Thu, 07 Apr 2011 02:35:15 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received-spf:dkim-signature:domainkey-signature
         :mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=lo2oZ/aI98640H1lBhv/rkSgz/2x25g1I9lU1uhxp+U=;
        b=OmJKp9DIoSIgSZBvlwsJy4VPW+QAkRsVoVlV2L/fwPVzSqjvP76//Z2rxyD1mjsDmi
         gQfguTrhC0DdW+ggePVKHjDQvM6PdifPBByPntyvl0jYPV354ySlUbiInw327VtdEVZB
         3oz5so5yoILKb1TEYXZxSIgMYCm6i4VnO1O5E=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=received-spf:authentication-results:dkim-signature
         :domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        b=cLQdj1KorgL9kCjZun5DSlRBPHol/B4X6R5+Glv9MQHfxD4WMHa7x9a7toVbN/QWEY
         jw5GlYr8luv/3/CNfx9/Ct6QnTTHGuAR798AaZDd60ZgVRQTTz9TuNhZHlbQrVmCmAgo
         ONCb9QVAeebq621nzluSzySdpT2HFECaesJhw=
Return-Path: <daisaymercy001@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of daisaymercy001@gmail.com designates 10.101.2.25 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.101.2.25;
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.101.2.25])
        by 10.101.2.25 with SMTP id e25mr435757ani.28.1302168915274 (num_hops = 1);
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=lo2oZ/aI98640H1lBhv/rkSgz/2x25g1I9lU1uhxp+U=;
        b=l5DuLQHgCs4GUhlXfeAZt5/G9OiamcHkA900KnAIZ2+RT2NS1PjLjzDliV1s1r48bU
         6WtJ/pSsH9m+882wBziNRJ2TRhRIpoBht+ZXtqJmj/0Ark/f9osrBJCHrXkehSx2kUT5
         gTu9mIOiv3UjMTKPkqBg90RBiehO44mMHF5dk=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=vPK8ymNagSmSnU2KxsGWPYkeR8yNY/QGmVZiRUrYxji/rS7vOXUCinIZYYczAbAfvI
         EmQq0ViJ6mfT8XSQStR5m6XmIE6xZvlEOJoJsE1lYaM4ZwIrmytg50xit+TgWcAwW51X
         VvrE2L+HK1hRBbWIAy6Q7BY/GYZ1TvY6L13bM=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.101.2.25 with SMTP id e25mr435757ani.28.1302168915258; Thu, 07
Apr 2011 02:35:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.101.105.22 with HTTP; Thu, 7 Apr 2011 02:35:15 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:35:15 +0000
Message-ID: <BANLkTi=tMNykuBHYS_ApWAYcAc3hQBQN=g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I am waiting for your urgent respond and your personal information,
To: xxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0016368e2a87a1ade804a050d3c6

--0016368e2a87a1ade804a050d3c6
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email intern over Google
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2011 um 01:14 von lemansue »  

me_and_my_doctor.jpg ( 55 KB | Downloads )
me_and_my_doctor.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 07. April 2011 um 21:15

@ lemansue

There you have but a piece of jewelry caught!         Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2011 um 21:16 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert