Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Agatha <agath19861@mail.com> (Gelesen: 529 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Agatha <agath19861@mail.com>
02. April 2011 um 14:27

Message over http://www.datemefree.org

DONATION FROM MRS AGATHA NGUESSAN.

HAPP Y NEW YEAR.

With Due Respect and Humanity,

I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground, however,this is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

Because of my relationship with my late husband, he told me before his death, about money he has in WEST AFRICAN ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE where he goes to do his investment reasach. The money was in a box deposited with an agent in ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE and the amount is US$15.5 million. He made me to understand that the money was deposited as a family valuable for security reasons, in this case the officials of the ABIDJAN security outfit does not know that the real content of the box is money.

Please I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with this sum US$: 15.5 million (fiftheen.five million US Dollars) which I inherited from my late husband (Dr.Albert nguessan)

It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity organizations, motherless babys home, mosques, churches, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.

I took this decision because I was raised from a motherless babys home and presently, I'm hospitalized here in (Cote D'lvoire) where I am undergoing treatment for my up coming breast cancer surgery operation.

Pleas e reply as soon as possible to confirming your acceptance to this proposition so that I will give you all the detail and information's that will authorise the release and claim of the box to you as my duly assigned representative.

Thanks.

this is my email address

agath1 9861@mail.com

R egards,

Mrs agatha.nguessan

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Agatha <agath19861@mail.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. April 2011 um 14:29