Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Florence <lovebest075@aol.com> (Gelesen: 1122 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Florence <lovebest075@aol.com>
13. März 2011 um 00:12

Greetings,

I am Madam Madam.  Florence Ganakkah from Sierra-Loene married to Mr. Williams Ganakkah, he was dealing on Gold and Diamond, who died of cancer leaving me and my only son Ken who is 7 years now, and before his death he deposited US$10.5 Million dollars in a bank in Ouagadougou (Burkina-Faso).

Since the death of my husband, his brothers have been seriously chasing me around with constant threats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them. They have successfully collected all his properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank accounts of my late husband, which I did, but I never disclose to them of this deposit. Because my husband made the deposit in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account.

Now that the situation is becoming uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the family members, which I will no longer like to take more risk staying here with my only son who is just Seven year old, I am now soliciting for your help to stand as my foreign business partner to receive the fund into your account. You will help me to invest the money into real estate once I come over there with my son.

So if you accept to be my partner to receive the fund in your account, get back to me for more details. 

Thanks,

Madam.  Florence Ganakkah

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxx via 212.82.110.37; Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:10:25 -0800
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 77.238.189.204
Received-SPF: neutral (mta1044.mail.re4.yahoo.com: domain of lovebest75@aol.com is neutral about designating 77.238.189.204 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: fvoIAWkcZAoLh9cQNlVqDzFNxODNVHwEyieC45PxjoJt_zWK
g4WDXs87s6gtOngu7PxqQPLcdEWiVeKDXBBbzVvqDNP3dpwqc1jEiBrPYVr.
pK4sUGp6AYrQ58P3GbYv8aqtgYZ9zpydJw5HgE5EIywzFN4LFEKU0YFCfrip
IU3GuRdcC1m6CXqxIJ5rjI0WAbukthVMPW7cESwLnuPUyc.IOIbBRuOHYLB9
JYSa1fAvKPyqrhm0OhLnqPAOp52UP1llBlK0DI6ZwMSqzEfnDhmclDhoQ7Vo
4IE0KVdgGd87jes6zpC7gryVOiVgsvV2pkyx.XHnVghPcELEWfYZEdXOyLkp
mkPkmbxNmSs.i_IQuHKkqrfpx4JGFgzZyN6yTPJwKtIjpBKfX1fgHoJKNY0R
WpKioShNstM0TbOHnZho762mqxcWWXTsSh4j.md8fC3VFdt6zeryrM1PCmnB
Z1W8nSJXREW2Q9EO5VTME8kvyOJEz4PX_JjpKnq42tuN7919Nl3Hjezetbvs
JcFSr2zAKByWYa69cSdVBKpmluznr7JWSyyfIKYPYcdrNanDbeX8YxMj9acE
fGVjeXlq7_LkZ.GgWovLcD3sJeqWVzswt24q.iNA11TE2EwnvFmk24cJK9cf
iqmE.d00oyJXmF8gXErFRsqHe2W3725TzPkzUcctcPy_crG6aSaQuYCb4tv1
cm63gCDJz.DxXpw6XCYBZB92_URPCwCv5ACzXcyoOIDlyLxIZRQ6sAPPLUTE
DkoysOQoOV_U6WZ5MWZsNk.6RJu5yH1b65It2asaWjFSz39MjWgcBzK8JqXu
zEO_FqyqX7H_amKkg3j0T48XaJxpHqJK9K93RgGGfXLJAEGaxPB26SEhDcRv
8g34x0eGLHMK_eEG4qUuG1ADg1WKyE0EPV2y2CL_bGbDC9olaPAl0h3FwMju
VFjclZaIqStOEUz9pZ4EUtMI_fB8ArxJ7rp4AfsqCL.iFnDUlU3czHTdsOAK
yZm5lZNqqD0q6qK_z56mrSmiZZuJy1ie3hV12xxmTHIsqAWWCcZ4pTbk15lR
AOV1ym6fyjvf8_wG8rXCO6vc.TcbTYef9fYWAzdeYoNax7.Yo2GniBCshj0I
AXwW4s2W6MhSI8M26mid093xyCF5IlVocA6YoC6.ibn9nr8JlObGzMDQsDcv
opAleh5JrCTPDPcLTr5Ci0_a84keneE3ra7RS4na4A6u4rMLIy94XUP9Rw--
X-Originating-IP: [77.238.189.204]
Authentication-Results: mta1044.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=aol.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm12-vm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (77.238.189.204)
  by mta1044.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:10:25 -0800
Received: from [77.238.189.48] by nm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Mar 2011 17:10:23 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.118] by tm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Mar 2011 17:10:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1027.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Mar 2011 17:10:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 58788.97164.bm@omp1027.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 812 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Mar 2011 17:10:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1299863422; bh=kvvmMaz4C5aWwiqmNd/B/HiR299ArS+x8MIAonxll0M=; ct:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; khttWEr9/JVfE=
Message-ID: <934831.98773.qm@web29615.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: NUhaAHAVM1mH5zuW7LowWl00KsVLcsAfbVYgIbTmU6qUAD5
Vm8P8eTZ1pmaiPefHCPZJwW1Ej6LtHQhEbhBQ6NJRXKLDm8AKCnlG0yrR5nu
wvCkbuLHXZBMap1Y6PUiNYK54LiISEhF3VYc_f7tzLSRb04FpzXWO.ujIwIS
qB9bkgQAnRfdjeX.SfoXk0h90cnpRXh5x2R.om.INt4BYkh6VtcUeCRehmVV
5CXVc9oCKCdLx1LwtE0tIF3z6lYYhBbWmU057Th35zL8Ub5W54aRsqiWAQ2Q
XCsQ9lJuP2AW6CKrXqPrvSSnMOy8u.HJftfDXMqNnlH_V63ENuTGGN.EJf4R
lwvmTbt3mnBlSRmuvedpdGTPErg--
Received: from [196.28.246.102] by web29615.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:10:19 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:10:19 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: lovebest075@aol.com
Subject: THANKS FOR THE REPLY
To: undisclosedrecipients:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-603752108-1299863419=:98773"

--0-603752108-1299863419=:98773
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Florence <lovebest075@aol.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. März 2011 um 00:13

Mail over  BF [Burkina Faso]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 196.28.246.102
IP address:                     196.28.246.102
Reverse DNS:                    [Timeout]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            25543
ASN Name:                       FasoNet-AS (ONATEL/FasoNet's Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          1
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     BF [Burkina Faso]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               196.28.240.0 to 196.28.255.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   -- []
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.arin.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 196.28.246.102 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 13. März 2011 um 00:14

http://www.419scam.org/emails/2010-06/06/01089770.51.htm

Zitat:
Reply-To: lovebest1@ayna.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:45:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WISH YOU HAPPY WEEKEND

I WISH YOU HAPPY WEEKEND

Dear respected one,
I know this mail will come as surprise to you but in a brief introduction. My name is Madam Alesha Dakuma from Sierra Leone but currently in Ouagaduoguo (Burkina-Faso) having lost my husband few years ago after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. My late husband was dealing on precious metals (Gold and Diamond) before his death

It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time, believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us. I have an inheritance that I would want to invest in your country; my late husband deposited the sum of US$10.500, 000 with one of the banks here in Ouagaduoguo (Burkina-Faso) This fund is in suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account. My husband had this agreement with the bank because he wanted to use the money for the purchase of cocoa processing machine before his untimely death. So based on the agreement, the bank still maintained that I should provide a foreign account where the money will be transfer to.

I want you to stand as my late husband's business partner in claiming the money from the bank here. I am ready to give you 15% of the total sum if only you can assist me to claim the money and 5% for any expense you incurred during the transfer. Once the money is transferred to your account I will come over there with my only son who is 7 years old, then you will help me to invest the money in any lucrative business.

I will give you more detail and forward all vital information as soon as I hear from you, please call me: +22675199414 thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Thanks,
Madam Alesha Dakuma

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 13. März 2011 um 00:16

http://no_way.org/showthread.php?p=116634

Zitat:

Madam Alesha Dakuma, Widow
Reply-to: [lovebest1@ayna.com]
Date: Mon, Jun 21, 2010
Subject: THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM MY HEART
Signed-by: yahoo.com

Dearest one,

I am Madam Alesha Dakuma from Sierra-Loene, married to Mr. Williams Dakuma. He was dealing on gold and diamond, who died of cancer leaving me and my only son Ken who is 7 years now, and before his death he deposited US$10.5 Million dollars in a bank in Ouagaduoguo (Burkina-Faso).

Since the death of my husband, his brothers have been seriously chasing me around with constant treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them. They have successfully collected all his properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank accounts of my late husband, which I did, but I never disclose to them of this deposit. Because my husband made the deposit in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account.

Now that the situation is becoming uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the family members, which I will no longer like to take more risk staying here with my only son who is just seven year old. I am now soliciting for your help to stand as my foreign business partner to receive the fund into your account. You will help me to invest the money into real estate once I come over there with my son.

So if you accept to be my partner to receive the fund in your account, get back to me for more details. You can call me on this number +22675199414

Thanks,

Madam Alesha Dakuma

Quote:
Phone: +22675199414, mobile number, Burkina Faso
X-RocketYMMF: pritabree7
Received: from [212.52.148.109] by web28414.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; 

Madam Alesha Dakuma
Return-Path: <lovebest75@aol.com>

X-YahooFilteredBulk: 217.146.189.73 - ABUSE TO: [•uk-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com] - Hostname web23303.mail.ird.yahoo.com - ISP Yahoo! Europe - London, United Kingdom

Received: from 212.52.148.109 [bitbucket@ripe.net] - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Reply-To: [lovebest17@gmail.com]

Hello my dear,

I am Madam Alesha Dakuma from Sierra-Loene married to Mr. Williams Dakuma, he was dealing on Gold and Diamond, who died of cancer leaving me and my only son Ken who is 7 years now, and before his death he deposited US$10.5 Million dollars in a bank in Ouagadougou (Burkina-Faso).

Since the death of my husband, his brothers have been seriously chasing me around with constant threats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them. They have successfully collected all his properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank accounts of my late husband, which I did, but I never disclose to them of this deposit. Because my husband made the deposit in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account.

Now that the situation is becoming uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the family members, which I will no longer like to take more risk staying here with my only son who is just Seven year old, I am now soliciting for your help to stand as my foreign business partner to receive the fund into your account. You will help me to invest the money into real estate once I come over there with my son.

So if you accept to be my partner to receive the fund in your account, get back to me for more details. You can call me on this number +22675199414

Thanks,

Madam Alesha Dakuma

Mrs.Alesha Dakuma
The source IP address is 212.52.148.109.
Geo-Location Information
Country Burkina Faso

Hello my dear,
I am Madam Alesha Dakuma from Sierra-Loene married to Mr. Williams Dakuma, he was dealing on Gold and Diamond, who died of cancer leaving me and my only son Ken who is 7 years now, and before his death he deposited US$10.5 Million dollars in a bank in Ouagaduoguo (Burkina-Faso).

Why I contacted you, due to the agreement he had with the bank during deposit, I’ve been denied total access to the money, the bank Manager told me precisely that the money was deposited in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account. That the bank will follow the agreement written and signed by both (the bank and my husband). I was advised to look for a foreign account where the money can be transferred before I can have access to it.

Since security here cannot be guaranteed besides, I’ve lost my husband, I hereby ask you to do me a favour by standing as my late husband’s foreign business partner and the beneficiary of the money to enable the bank effect the transfer into your account.

I have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late husband, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial production, please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Ken, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

The bank has given me requirements I should forward to them:
1. Your full name, contact postal address
2. Your phone and fax numbers.
3. Occupation
4 Age

If you agree on this, I’ll give you 15% of the total share when transferred, then 5% will be given to you if you made any expense on the cause of the transfer. Waiting to hearing from you, please once I hear from you I'll send you my pictures, also the deposit certificate the bank gave to my late husband. Please call me:+22675199414

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation,
Yours,
Mrs. Alesha Dakuma

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 13. März 2011 um 00:17

http://419.bittenus.com/10/10/jethrenbakko.html

Zitat:

> Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:56:00 +0100
> From: lovebest75@aol.com
> Subject: WHY I CONTACTED YOU
> To:
>
>
> Hello my dear,
> I am Madam Jethren Bakko from Sierra-Loene married to Mr. Williams Bakko, he was dealing on Gold and Diamond, who died of cancer leaving me and my only son Ken who is 7 years now, and before his death he deposited US$10.5 Million dollars in a bank in Ouagadougou (Burkina-Faso).
>
> Since the death of my husband, his brothers have been seriously chasing me around with constant threats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them. They have successfully collected all his properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank accounts of my late husband, which I did, but I never disclose to them of this deposit. Because my husband made the deposit in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account.
>
> Now that the situation is becoming uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the family members, which I will no longer like to take more risk staying here with my only son who is just Seven year old, I am now soliciting for your help to stand as my foreign business partner to receive the fund into your account. You will help me to invest the money into real estate once I come over there with my son.
>
> So if you accept to be my partner to receive the fund in your account, get back to me for more details. You can call me on this number +22675199414
> Thanks,
> Madam Jethren Bakko 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 13. März 2011 um 00:18

http://floggit.wordpress.com/2010/06/28/spam-e-mail-at-a-whole-other-level/

Zitat:

Spam E-Mail At a Whole Other Level
Posted on June 28, 2010 by floggit

As I was checking DOEMA!’s spaim in its GMail account, I came across these two scary e-mails. I don’t know whether it should scare the crap out of me or believe this woman. But one thing’s for sure, I am NOT contacting that e-mail address and that number. This is how the e-mails look like:

Scary E-Mail #1:

Subject: Dear Friend:

(It says the message came from a Mrs. Chenghou Shou but I cannot see any e-mail address. O_O)

Body: Dear Friend,

I am Mrs Chenghou Shan. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just few days to leave. I am from (Hangzhou) China but based in Burkina Faso Africa since Nine years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have Three Million US Dollars (US$3, 000,000.00) in Africa Development Bank(ADB) Burkina Faso which I instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso.

But my mind is not at rest because I am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$4,500,000.00) at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and I instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone. That they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

You are to contact the bank through this email address (ecobank.bfa@24.com).

Yours fairly friend,

Madam Chenghou Shan.

Scary E-Mail #2:

Subject: THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM MY HEART

Body:

THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM MY HEART
Dearest one,
I am Madam Alesha Dakuma from Sierra-Loene married to Mr. Williams Dakuma, he was dealing on Gold and Diamond, who died of cancer leaving me and my only son Ken who is 7 years now, and before his death he deposited US$10.5 Million dollars in a bank in Ouagaduoguo (Burkina-Faso).

Since the death of my husband, his brothers have been seriously chasing me around with constant treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them. They have successfully collected all his properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank accounts of my late husband, which I did, but I never disclose to them of this deposit. Because my husband made the deposit in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account.

Now that the situation is becoming uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the family members, which I will no longer like to take more risk staying here with my only son who is just Seven year old, I am now soliciting for your help to stand as my foreign business partner to receive the fund into your account. You will help me to invest the money into real estate once I come over there with my son. So if you accept to be my partner to receive the fund in your account, get back to me for more details. You can call me on this number +22675199414
Thanks,
Madam Alesha Dakuma
At this point I figured that both of these emails were probably from the same sender (and that they are both very very fake.) But the reason I posted this wasn’t to scare DOEMA!’s readers, but to let you guys see that there are people who will make up any horrible situations just to scam you from your money. I don’t think they ever take a chance to think while writing these sick e-mails that there is actually someone out there in the world that is ACTUALLY stuck in one of these predicaments. If anything, these e-mails showed me how screwed up people are nowadays. It disgusts me… 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 13. März 2011 um 00:19

http://reportyourscam.blogspot.com/2010/12/important-message-from-my-heart-madam...

Zitat:

Sunday, December 19, 2010
Important message from my heart Madam. Reakkah Bakko - lovebest75@aol.com
Sent: Mon, 20 December, 2010 7:04:14
Subject: Important message from my heart

Greetings,
I am Madam Reakkah  Bakko from Sierra-Loene married to Mr. Williams Bakko, he was dealing on Gold and Diamond, who died of cancer leaving me and my only son Ken who is 7 years now, and before his death he deposited US$10.5 Million dollars in a bank in Ouagadougou (Burkina-Faso).

So if you accept to be my partner to receive the fund in your account, get back to me for more details. Please call me after reading: +22675199414
Thanks,
Madam Reakkah  Bakko

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema