Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Janet / Jane <janetscott75@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2114 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Janet / Jane <janetscott75@yahoo.com>
24. Februar 2011 um 18:46

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei waydate.com - eine Dame aus den USA.

Janet Scott
Jane Scott

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Profildaten:
Zitat:
Dating with bimstej: I am Jane single right now with no kids but ...

more photos
       bimstej
   - 32 y/o female
   - from Nashville, Tennessee, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 27 to 37 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-02-24 06:28:29

bimstej are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      27-37
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      

Personal details of bimstej

Name      jane
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1979 January 26
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Occupation      Sales
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About bimstej

Description:
I am Jane single right now with no kids but love them......well i am looking for a man that is caring,honest,good loving and God fearing man who would require my emotional heat and capable to like and to respect his woman and also a man that will love me for who I am. I am Straight and Open minded,I am not a cheater,i am not into games or here to play games, honest woman that had a lot future and plan in life jane

Ideal match description:
i am looking for honest caring man that will love me for who I am. I am Straight and Open minded,I am not a cheater,i am not into games or here to play games

Mailtext1:
Zitat:
I am Jane single right now with
no kids but love them......well i am looking for
a man that is caring,honest,good loving and
God fearing man who would require
my emotional heat and capable to
like and to respect his woman and also a
man that will love me for who I am. I am
Straight and Open minded,I am not a cheater,i
am not into games or here to play
games,....i would like to have real chat with
you.....so that we would get to know more about
each other....I am offline online on
janetscott75 (a).(y) c(o)(m) Instant Messenger and my is
Jane
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2011 um 17:55 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr20013 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Janet / Jane <janetscott75@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Februar 2011 um 18:47

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Post aus Nigeria – nicht aus den USA.

Sie gibt aber an in Nigeria zu sein – mit einer wahren und realen Geschichte soll das fundamentiert werden, dass sie nicht aus Jux und Dollerei sucht.

Die mitgelieferten Bilder zeigen nach meinem Geschmack ein Model, aber keine verlassene Märchentante.

I am Jane single right now with no kids bu tlove them......well i am looking for a man thats caring,honest,good loving and God fearing man who would require my emotional heat and capable to like and to respect his woman and also a man that will love me for who I am. I am Straight and Open minded,I am not a cheater,i am not into games or here to playgames,....i would let see where it we lead our to babe word now if u can be the honest child its not real matter to me everything depend on u if u want babe or not and am still down here in Nigeria because of something that real important to me I want to start by saying lost my mom i child birth and my dad died in a car accident, am the only born child of my family, I'm looking forward to me loving,caring,sincere,kind,nice,understanding,god-fearing,down to earth,open-minded,smart and romantic....I'm taking my time to search for mytrue love and heart desire... my ex boyfriend gamed me a lot and treated me badly, After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex boyfriend, I joined a dating site(WWW.couple.com) where I met an African guy online here who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me A band make me happy in life; 'I never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire'.Am feeling reluctant to talk about myself and my situation to you because i don't know how you'll feel. But I'll like to let you know all about me and the situation I am into now so that it wouldn't be too late.I have had a lot of bad experience in my previous relationships, and i don't want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you really like the right woman that u are u looking for. land that you want to make a new life with honest woman that u are looking for, because i have been gamed before and i will not want to be gamed or played on again in my life. I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each others time, when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.... I hope you will understand my situation at this time . I really need to be Loved because I really deserve it and I need a man that would always be there for me, who will be like a father and husband to me,i will reciprocate true LOVE as and to my life if u can be the right man caring trust worthy man that will can start wit friendship that will lead to good soon I am u can send me all u can of pics u have i real want honest from u and trust and caring so that will can start new life together and plan for are life together that all i need for a man that am looking for because i had a lot to tell the right man so that will can meet soon if u real trust me and believe that am not the type of woman that u have been talking to before there Looking for a man that need Love and a man that is Ready to be Loved..a man that will be loving and caring..a man that is responsible d  a man that is hardworking..a man that has love in abundance and is Ready to give it out..a man that needs care and support in Life..A man that will be there for me In The Good and Bad time of may life..a man that we will live together and Bear children and a man that will Love our Kids and take Good care of them and a man that we will like happily Just to let you know if you are seeking for soul, Possibly, you are looking for me?! I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, Ii will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.finding true love it very hard to every one but If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one..Guys always seem to wonder what it takes to get a girl. Like, what do they have to do to make a girl notice them? Guys have to realize that they have to be sweet, caring, gentle, honest and still have that sweet little thing about them that drives any girl crazy: and that's reaching her heart. No matter how much you try, if you don't reach her heart, it won't ever be worth-while.You know when you're truly in love, when all you can do is just be speechless and stare at nothing 'cause you're just amazed that you just found this incredible person.We attract love by the emotions we display; we retain love by the emotions we possess,and does not jump into other people's affairs.    I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic  .My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any boyfriend at present now and am not  in any serious relationship.. I am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn’t lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I talk less and listen more to people    hope to hear back from u soon
          Jane

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.204.54.208 with SMTP id r16cs23673bkg;
        Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:19:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.91.196.40 with SMTP id y40mr2313712agp.96.1298567971918;
        Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:19:31 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <janetscott75@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm30.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm30.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.100])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 9si20848745anq.194.2011.02.24.09.19.30;
        Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:19:31 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of janetscott75@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.100 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.100;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of janetscott75@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.100 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=janetscott75@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.91.68] by nm30.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Feb 2011 17:19:30 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.28] by tm8.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Feb 2011 17:19:29 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1028.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Feb 2011 17:19:29 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 854494.56503.bm@omp1028.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 96799 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Feb 2011 17:19:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1298567968; bh=C2OYVIj4I1rDdFAor/qInsDpab/H3jOfef2XRg+YuRA=; tent-Type; EfyWGEZXscTeQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  y+pu1Onrr3Nbk=;
Message-ID: <904732.96647.qm@web111607.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: m_UpkA4VM1nr2Gqld29xJu7FrH_oWEeBH_3KFTj767EJ60b
_uPN3m2tyFphugABiK6OwgcqNTbkdvQRLrWdCiwsNcU_nPYmGF0oZDG.oCLX
uvMPS5ZIelRyfQppVWZNROy8_mu0iPBKuQ9nb82Mlnb8qK5r3EeZB4hIzDbs
o3VVVevx.amh6_vGiBiQdQ8Y00jkLcP06U8GqMP_ORq7gLsTnxhgp73rSqlm
Jq6pq8mx4GiHL6.jRyKR.P4M8L7r.uvnhbr8viBakpB1DJJgJUYcAhLQz0oo
sgBkY5Ry_OGdXCunpOnSswvePNxWFQn3ZAVg2asLGj319oBLtOEnLlXavgzz
e1gk7iYArQxs09gmmDu2hqJkQ4A--
Received: from [41.155.22.231] by web111607.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:19:28 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.292656
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:19:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: xxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx) from waydate.com
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1708978787-1298567968=:96647"

--0-1708978787-1298567968=:96647
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-670023454-1298567968=:96647"

--0-670023454-1298567968=:96647
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus Nigeria:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.22.231 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.155.22.231
Host 	dial-poo22.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Starcomms Limited
ISP 	Starcomms Limited
AS Number 	AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2011 um 17:55 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #2 - 24. Februar 2011 um 18:49

Das Yahoo-Profil ist schon was älter und weicht von den Ortsangaben doch ab.

Zitat:
janet
Updates erhalten

* 30 - Weiblich - Washington, District of Columbia
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2011 um 17:56 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #3 - 24. Februar 2011 um 18:52

Über Tineye gelangen wir bei der Auswertung des Profilbildes von Yahoo auf diese nette Seite:

Smiley

Das "Model" nennt sich ActionAllie.
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 18:53 von Bommo »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 24. Februar 2011 um 19:19

Bommo schrieb on 24. Februar 2011 um 18:52:
Über Tineye gelangen wir bei der Auswertung des Profilbildes von Yahoo auf diese nette Seite:

Smiley

Das "Model" nennt sich ActionAllie.

Sieht irgendwie anders aus.  Augenrollen

Die Kleine nennt sich Nicole Sparks, ist aber auch in dieser Branche beschäftigt.

Smiley  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #5 - 24. Februar 2011 um 19:38

† Rais † schrieb on 24. Februar 2011 um 19:19:

Sieht irgendwie anders aus.Augenrollen

Die Kleine nennt sich Nicole Sparks, ist aber auch in dieser Branche beschäftigt.

SmileySmiley

Jo, die Haare sind bei ActionAllie kürzer, aber vom Gesicht her .... Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig

Oder? Ich hasse das ....  weinend weinend weinend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema