Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Kseniya <ks_tru_la_la@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 14512 mal)

Soldier
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Kseniya <ks_tru_la_la@yahoo.com>
Antwort #30 - 22. November 2010 um 16:35

Da ist aber jemand ziemlich sauer..

x Bitte sagen Sie mir - warum hast du meinen Brief und Fotos auf der Website Anti-Scamm.de ????? Nur nicht versuchen, sich zu rechtfertigen. Ich weiß, es war ihr getan habt. Was habe ich getan dir?? was hast du mir das antun? Ich bin nicht sehr nett. Ich hatte nicht erwartet von dir. Ich öffnete meine Seele zu dir, und du spuckte mich hinein. Das ist wahr?

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <ks_tru_la_la@yahoo.com>
Received: from murder ([192.168.8.180])
      by backend9 (Cyrus v2.2.12) with LMTPA;
      Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:07:12 +0100
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from mail.m-online.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
      by frontend1.mail.m-online.net (Cyrus v2.2.12) with LMTPA;
      Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:07:12 +0100
Received: from scanner-1.m-online.net (scanner-1.mail.m-online.net [192.168.8.165])
     by mail.m-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1DCCC1C0017E
     for <x>; Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:07:12 +0100 (CET)
Received: from nm19-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm19-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.59])
     by mxin-1.m-online.net (Postfix) with SMTP id D05D246E1ED
     for <x>; Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:07:08 +0100 (CET)
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm19.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Nov 2010 14:07:03 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.238] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Nov 2010 14:07:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Nov 2010 14:07:03 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 923825.58749.bm@omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 5551 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Nov 2010 14:07:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1290434823; bh=2nFJPZXGJr/cJB2CEZvhK3PNbI6di6n6yRD2i/wx9x8=; -Version:Content-Type; RKdaG5G3cQN0s=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  kVpu4WyXjvchI=;
Message-ID: <820474.3914.qm@web120313.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: vLhSx9AVM1kGAbRsJa.4bX_x_CBZ_6fPVvHrI7xwYldkTZ0
udowMk2CzEIBAvqBWLKTUq1QLYzL9w_WnqQbylZ6XlF_YYKo5e4Gj2eaQBoJ
.nQ0zUu7.Y12QlRxNhg_5_Yu.d3ic4jmfN86Cb15YwFkVW2Ht06bF1Ed._Bs
ISqj88XHwfzW3x0DpnEwgJaY272GPQk.oCq1YKVfIzhnAXA_AEP26XzRlHIX
e5dS70A3QfQ--
Received: from [188.187.142.177] by web120313.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:07:03 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:07:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hallo!
To: x <x>
In-Reply-To: <4CE7F38B.000019.03884@x>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="0-1528636487-1290434823=:3914"
X-Virus-Scanned: by amavisd-new at m-online.net
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1153 [424/3271]
X-AVG-ID: ID5DE4555A-7C4155D0

Dann wissen wir mal, wer hier alles mit liest und wenn es real wäre, warte ich auf eine neue Mail. Das könnte dann überzeugen, zumal mir beim *überfliegen* des Headers andere Daten aufgefallen sind.

Zitat:
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259

Hier ist nicht mehr: 
Zitat:
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional

zu lesen.

Ps.: Das ist wirklich eine nette Maus, nur schade um das Shooting und die paar Rubel dafür! Das könnte sie wirklich anders haben..

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #31 - 22. November 2010 um 16:50

@ Soldier

Da ist ein anderer Rechner am Werk! Outlook scheint da frisch mit der Mailadresse eingerichtet worden zu sein. 
Die From-Zeile differiert auch zu den vorherigen Headern, ebenfalls die Receivedzeile. Scheint Muffensausen bekommen zu haben!
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Soldier
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #32 - 22. November 2010 um 17:29

@ Uli

Zitat:
@ Soldier

Da ist ein anderer Rechner am Werk! Outlook scheint da frisch mit der Mailadresse eingerichtet worden zu sein. Die From-Zeile differiert auch zu den vorherigen Headern, ebenfalls die Receivedzeile. Scheint Muffensausen bekommen zu haben!

Meinst Du die wird jetzt ehrlich?  Zwinkernd
Zuerst haben wir die IP ( zumindest der ersten Mails) mal schon erfasst und sie ist schon mal bekannt. Es kann ja sein, das jemand echt ist und sie müsste sich dementsprechend outen. 
Was, wenn sie ein Shooting hatte und diese Bilder jetzt für sich selbst gebrauchen möchte. Das wäre eine logische Erklärung, aber die Mailaddy ist missbraucht und die Bilder auch schon Asche..   Augenrollen
Es kann auch nicht sein, das die selben Fotos und auch die gleichen Mails an mehrere Adressen gehen. Eine russische Frau würde dies nicht machen! Die sind viel zu stolz dazu..

Ist trotzdem eine ganz Süße!
Baby! I love you!

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2010 um 17:30 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Standort: Cham
Antwort #33 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:41

Leider ist diese innige Beziehung heute zu Ende gegangen....

Da ich keine Lust hatte aufzufliegen und vor der Kleinen sowieso schon gewarnt wurde, habe ich ein wenig gebunkert.  Zwinkernd

Good evening for dialogue my dear Jochen!!!
At me excellent mood and it on has much improved when I have read your letter.
My darling today I want the letter with the big gravity and to me it would be pleasant that this
letter you have read attentively it much means for me and your answer much means.
My darling I thought last night of us me did not give rest of thought on my relation to you I do not know much that I felt but on a course of mine 
Letters I in every way will try to explain to you that I feel to you.
Actually you very much like me and consequently I wish to tell to you that that, but I will make it in the end of the letter.
You should be in earnest about it I it is possible to tell when it did not do.
And after I will make it for me your answer will be very important because I hope only for reciprocity I consider that this most important thing for me.
Road we communicate with you throughout big time you wrote me very beautiful words about me which to me to you still who did not speak.
These words have not simply sunk down in my soul but they constantly turn in my head yesterday I recollected your letters and your phrases in them.
And now I wish to tell I have decided it to make today after night of meditations about us.
I already spoke to you that I cannot hide feelings to you and I can tell to you with confidence.
Time has come, when I should think of it.
I am afraid to speak to you about my, beautiful feeling, About expensive Jochen my and unique,
My recognition for you I have huge feelings to you and I do not know as it to name I think that it is love 
But between us I cannot speak distance with the big confidence that it is love.
But you should know I think of it that I have huge feelings to you.
When I wrote these lines my heart was hammered as when did not fight.
Probably it occurs to me for the first time and I the same test such emotions for the first time.
It was very difficult to me to write these lines as I when did not transfer such feelings to the person they concern you my darling.
Now when I have made it I think you you will reflect on how many for me is important and as I wish you entirely all I will not hide more than the feelings.
I would ask you about that that you concerned it with the same gravity as I concern it.
Now my head is hammered by thoughts only about you.
I will wait for your answer with not patience.
Tomorrow I hope that your letter will be filled by words about reciprocity of our feelings.
I require you yours Kseniya

Spoiler für Quelltext YO:

Received: from localhost (ks_tru_la_la@188.187.142.177 with plain)
        by smtp106.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 22 Nov 2010 13:36:48 -0800 PST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: G76g1ruswBBVC1IYB6Q2wF9pDqqYUF0MCg--
X-YMail-OSG: sEmIgDgVM1mn0IWLD8rYQbCPP1cDIMOUmu_LXQbYT8MBF_z
wN2g_0B2v2WsiiOl1IEg42bzXKu84fxBi3UQgTpixXhv3sWFoWU2h2yZtlx3
bWeLZvf2bYKo45bHG9rt7iay3uu1WKCc_GpoLXkiCCqMc3lLPzv9N0kMMm8x
PmZDyAeHGSz_AdhjTMBjMhwH5H1SOzaLAgckrESkto2K8a5YwHz39lrsmh3w
VCip58v0DxFRZf6ZoEiI4VBTY5LzVqVZcxp6WsUQ-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:33:20 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #34 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:42

Good morning my sweet Jochen!!!!
My darling today I want the letter with the big gravity and to me it would be pleasant that this letter you have read
attentively it much means for me and your answer much means. My darling I thought last night of us me did not give rest
of thought on my relation to you I do not know much that I felt but on a course of mine 
Actually you very much like me and consequently I wish to tell to you that that, but I will make it in the end of the letter.
And after I will make it for me your answer will be very important because I hope only for reciprocity I consider that this most important thing for me.
Road we communicate with you throughout big time you wrote me very beautiful words about me which to me to you still who did not speak.
These words have not simply sunk down in my soul but they constantly turn in my head yesterday I recollected your letters and your phrases in them.
And now I wish to tell I have decided it to make today after night of meditations about us.
I already spoke to you that I cannot hide feelings to you and I can tell to you with confidence.
I am afraid to speak to you about my, beautiful feeling, About expensive Jochen my and unique,
My recognition for you I have huge feelings to you and I do not know as it to name I think that it is love 
Probably it occurs to me for the first time and I the same test such emotions for the first time.
It was very difficult to me to write these lines as I when did not transfer such feelings to the person they concern you my darling.
Now when I have made it I think you you will reflect on how many for me is important and as I wish you entirely all I will not hide more than the feelings.
I would ask you about that that you concerned it with the same gravity as I concern it.
Now my head is hammered by thoughts only about you. And it would be fine if we could meet! You have very much pleased me with the offer. 
Now I will think of your arrival every minute. Jochen the darling and when you wish to arrive?
More close by new year? You plan to celebrate New year with me here?
Tomorrow I hope that your letter will be filled by words about reciprocity of our feelings. I require you yours Kseniya

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from localhost (ks_tru_la_la@188.187.142.177 with plain)
        by smtp109.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 23 Nov 2010 21:54:05 -0800 PST
X-YMail-OSG: fuZq4WcVM1mRYgf14j5MVBST.R.WEkI8beWjs9YFw9NKQyI
_.pblyt1waBqPr0lRfMttbv8A8d6xWq3tdCqvILz5_ZuQY7thFwlxeY_3DAL
KFJI0rBv0cO2r9RTOXLgUzcWhUjG9TCYLt.po24Ess9G53leyEK3cRTGPbYh
FfXrYSzzOlyL8GO2PuwhwZIvVe21F7ilCjKNJkjbl0fFSaEsIKFj0fueMuEt
ZxAQ0r7_w6f4-
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:02:35 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #35 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:43

Hello my sweet Jochen!!!
You have not received my letter??? I will send you a copy of my previous letter. Ok? 

Good morning my sweet Jochen!!!!
My darling today I want the letter with the big gravity and to me it would be pleasant that this letter you have read
attentively it much means for me and your answer much means. My darling I thought last night of us me did not give rest
of thought on my relation to you I do not know much that I felt but on a course of mine 
Now my head is hammered by thoughts only about you. And it would be fine if we could meet! You have very much pleased me with the offer. 
Now I will think of your arrival every minute. Jochen the darling and when you wish to arrive?
More close by new year? You plan to celebrate New year with me here?
Tomorrow I hope that your letter will be filled by words about reciprocity of our feelings. I require you yours Kseniya

Received: from localhost (ks_tru_la_la@188.187.128.243 with plain)
        by smtp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 26 Nov 2010 14:56:28 -0800 PST
X-YMail-OSG: zZMq8EkVM1mibV9q1kXVGh5dIhiXYtw3maoF0_idjUw3JiF
Rz2EaWkmwcZqBo0PZ2BjV6j0tqvzAf5P9U2zCKRzrGfwQ1cjCjKIf1J62DWz
aCInWE8AQl3tT03..TDmEJMLXN1l0MLjyFEprtRzUkWY3FERTZ.KjodTH01P
L9MLm5nUfQ6Gtu5iN77fttv9z743REog.eIFkfH1tivL4CzvUVng9bB3FLyL
Jruh_oUWO5mXb2AOtXlUnhYO1E.HkbyDsCIWsjaU-
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 01:51:58 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #36 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:44

Hello my sweet Jochen!!! I am very glad to see your message.
Very strange that you did not receive my letter. Probably my letter where that was lost. 
I was very much afflicted, when you have written to me about that that you did not receive my letter.
Ok, now you already know that was in that my letter.
Jochen the kid!!! I very much would want that you have arrived to me to a city. I would be very happy. Certainly I would meet you.
The most nearest airport is in city Kazan. It approximately in 170 kilometres from my city. I can meet you in city Kazan,
and then we by the bus will go to my city. You need to take the air ticket to city KAZAN (republic Tatarstan).
You after all know that I live one? So problems with habitation will not be. You will stop at me. If you decide to remain with
me for longer term it will be fine. At this time I will have vacation on work. I will have a rest since December, 30th, till January, 14th.
Two weeks will be free Smiley We will spend these two weeks together. I will acquaint you with my parents, with my friends. Here it is pleasant to you Smiley
But I wish to warn you - at us very coldly. Weather forecasters speak that this winter will beat all records on negative temperature.
So in advance prepare warm things. Necessarily winter jacket, a warm cap, a scarf, fur gloves. Otherwise you will freeze and will be ill.
It is necessary to stay all time at home Smiley I will not let out you on street if you is ill!!!
Jochen now I will tell to you about more serious things. Jochen my sweet, yesterday after work I went to a local Police station.
I wished to specify rules of your stay in our city. Our city is closed for tourists as in our city there is a confidential military part.
Each inhabitant has an admission for an input in our city. We even have a Block - the Post.
The chief of a site has told to me that I could issue your arrival - I need to have for this purpose 45 euros / a day your stay here.
As he has explained to me - this sum is calculated that you could provide yourself with habitation, food, and health services if suddenly that that happens.
And as you go to me on a visit, this money should be at me, I will care of you. I will bear responsibility about you. You understand the darling? 
It is very a pity that I do not have such sum. If you arrive for 10 days, I will need to have 400 euros. I should receive the inquiry in bank,
about presence of the certain sum. Without this inquiry to you will not allow to visit our city. And other place for habitation at me is not present.
I should warn at once you about that that our city is closed for tourist visiting. 
How now to us to be Jochen??? I very much want that you have arrived to me. How we will arrive???
Write ?? more likely that you think of it. I very much wait for your message.
Hope we will find the decision for our meeting. I very much worry. Yours Kseniya 

Received: from Persik3 (ks_tru_la_la@188.187.133.130 with plain)
        by smtp101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 30 Nov 2010 15:42:29 -0800 PST
X-YMail-OSG: 2jKFz1oVM1mKSq_M1IduPVgXYo9a6gJE1XuAnAcyKqa6q35
SJdKYziHyJa6fKBUEiHRkS_REZd4hDD_OsZzPu6zhCoMxV0bsn2llqEQETpc
ucKdE7SJoE7OKhaMRoxgiPI.jGXoxh3cHc42GJr6H04tf3C7MdCx7bktRY5B
TjqVpvSbqJmI8jaA9gctUnvN2iQ0Eal8hWhUTrWZrA4uaQVlZ.vTYGQ5BoUl
70giL8Hhphl_nYFPz1u2bke56SV6eIZBeLd9qRBg-
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 02:19:56 +0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #37 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:45

Irgendwie hatte sie Schwierigkeiten mit ihrer Mailadresse....

Hello dear Jochen!!! 
You where were gone? I have not received your answer. I start to worry.
Than you are now occupied the kid? I very much wait for your letter.
I hope that you yet have not lost desire to arrive to me on a visit on couple of weeks? 
These holidays we will be together? Or not? What you to me will tell the darling? 
Write to me more likely.
I have very much become bored of you. Yours Kseniya 

Received: from [188.187.129.109] by web120302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 03 Dec 2010 08:38:17 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 08:38:17 -0800 (PST)
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #38 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:46

Sie wird langsam ungeduldig....

Hello Jochen!!! And where you? Where your message?
I already tired to wait. 
On mine it already goes beyond all limits.... I cannot wait for your letters weeks.
It is necessary for it to put an end.
I not a doll. Me it is impossible to play. It is impossible to play my feelings.
From this day I any more do not wait for your letter.
To me absolutely to spit on your justifications.
You can not trouble yourself, I will not read your letter.
Do not write to me.
Farewell.

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from PORSCHE (ks_tru_la_la@188.187.128.189 with plain)
        by smtp104.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 06 Dec 2010 12:59:27 -0800 PST
X-YMail-OSG: jewbAg8VM1mru3jtJYGJfs0pRwSWqh6yj.jH0v35.cYdE7J
jBcFVSxR5lzftyXH7RbrMVj7Vivjs1U9w13Lt8G.rEOpaoQL5DpI65.ye6TR
Vrwbpr5x9ErH_e6.fLBFqtVjPZrE_SFPDcU7xeoVY7.hm91qYX6mVy_Y8jhy
xnccXWivNdyUAVdBoC6hQj9psKZO0P9mNRcpMZOeF0b9oQpr7oVrRbZA38Pr
guNGPMpJI_.sy2uAsw8TNB7quOXR9YCtJkQKTMWs-
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 23:57:43 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #39 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:47

Eigentlich wäre sie günstig zu haben....

Hello dear Jochen!!!
I cannot understand yours why your letter wandered where those 2 days.
I have already thought that you will not write to me.
I have thought that you were frightened of complexities with our meeting, and have decided to leave me.
I really very much have become angry. But I am similar that in vain so thought.
Jochen forgive me for my rage. You should understand me. I after all the girl. The girl always waits for attention.
And always starts to think any different thoughts if its favourite person is missing.
I hope you you will forgive me.
Jochen the darling. Believe, it is very a pity to me that arrival to our city is complicated from that it the military man.
If you agree to accept me in the house, I will not be against arrival. 
As far as I know, the trip to Germany manages not more expensively 600 euros. 
I think that problems with reception of the visa at me should not be. 
Here only I do not have bank account. I never used it. The bank account was not necessary to me.
I receive the salary personally in hands. And I do not have one million euro to store them in bank Smiley
I after all the simple girl. We in Russia have not enough at whom there are accounts in banks. I have in view of mere mortals of people.
Jochen if to arrange a meeting in your city, you think I would have time to arrive to you before New Year? Ahead even 21 day. Three weeks.
I think that I would have time to legalise papers. It after all not long. 
Jochen the darling, and you could send me 600 euros through Western Union? You in a city have such company?
In our city there is no such company, but in the next city is.
You could learn about it. If there is time.
Write to me then about it. I would like to solve a question on our meeting!!!
Yours Kseniya

Received: from Persik3 (ks_tru_la_la@188.187.128.189 with plain)
        by smtp102.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Dec 2010 04:24:55 -0800 PST
X-YMail-OSG: mWwLIZIVM1mDiK67J8nGTFb1Qkf5TgNV0ORSA5_mXI38xU0
UHldVWKbv5IoeS5GfQOIrg_Yzrnd34ZNm0fuChSWYEHhtobVtRWX9dZ9fiUt
kcpdYA25aAhqcHmeWbybHjebjsNlHtGrhni_vwzsNUptcDYA41u56gndYq93
nvnyIn_s1YzCnCRdGKIF.2evGewSFrdKLTdyG33y2Orpxl89lreomt9t6n9Z
pVqwKsux4jpo-
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:24:31 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #40 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:48

Die Zahlungsmodalitäten....

Good evening my sweet Jochen!
I am glad to receive your message. Today very awful day. I have got tired for all day. Streets has filled up with snow, buses do not go.... 
It was necessary to go home on foot. Horror what that. One pleasure for a today - your letter!!!!
I am very grateful to you for your understanding. I hope between us more never will be such moments which cause a rage or insult.
I would like to forget about it somewhat quicker. Now after all at all of us is perfectly in order? Correctly lovely? 
I have followed to your idea, and too have visited company Western Union site.
Yes, it appears to send and receive very easily money by means of this company. 
My data:
Name - KSENIYA
Surname - ROTANENKO
City - CHEBOKSARY
If my home address then write down it is required to you for sending:
The country - Russia
Republic - Chuvashiya
City - Cheboksary
Street - Surikova
The house - 18
Apartment - 4
The postal index - 428010
I hope at you all it will turn out. I will wait for your news.
Jochen the kid! And you have already thought up as we will spend time? You will work in the first days of our meeting?
Or it will turn out to take a vacation from you?
I very much hope that I will have time to arrive to you before Christmas. It would be desirable to present to you my gift!!!
You will be pleasantly surprised Smiley
Jochen the darling!!! When you will have a free time necessarily write to me! Well? I very much wait for your letters.
I very much miss. Also I will wait for that day when you will meet me at a gangway of the plane with a bouquet of my favourite colours!!!
Yours Kseniya 

Received: from PERSIK_2 (ks_tru_la_la@188.187.128.189 with plain)
        by smtp109.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Dec 2010 14:16:06 -0800 PST
X-YMail-OSG: e9o1tl0VM1ldiFYB0cjAotxGBjBlXl5DrrlYy3MmpMwXg7H
ROy5vggY.8D0pQ126jCvOLFO1_ajEFEOxKzPY.bXYmjFbo4uER7_2OAGjfcn
ZgbWAJISRJc9wmTFtFTgAMF8nnxkJFMafOR_0ILB7bHphU5DWeKAvFuHD2Ns
fLHuENQnmk9Ax33Nyx5a4qiSVkm2DrMPESLvewU1r9Eb8lIVKMyq0rVvPPaW
C3zCIN2nfBWyj8iri7C5F8de0XyoLfZs0FUinnMQRscmb18HbL5jxB0Z74n9
RYjhiNmX38t.cZhlYaTSKUqZve6QvsoQVzKRsruqPxKvij8w-
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 01:15:47 +0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #41 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:50

Auch mein Flehen nach Bildern wurde erhört....

Hello my sweet Jochen !!!
Thanks for your answer.
As always I am very glad to receive and read your letter.
How your day the darling? You worked yesterday much?
I understand you. At me too it is a lot of work. Ahead the New Year's vacation at us at school.
It is necessary to make much before to release children on a vacation.
Jochen the kid! I too very much hope that we will celebrate Christmas together.
I very much want it. I have already prepared for you a gift.
The gift waits for ours vstrechi:-)
Means we wait Monday. Well.
Jochen on Monday, you will go in western union after work?
Or before work? During what time of day to me to wait for your news?
Probably it is necessary for me to ask for leave from work to have time for a trip in Western Union.
Ok, I could receive money and on Tuesday if I will not be in time on Monday.
I hope that your letter will come to me without a delay. You after all know that recently letters go very long.
Oh, I very much worry. I do not know why... Probably before our meeting I will worry and worry even more strongly.
I never flied to the first by the plane. In the second I will see YOU Jochen!!! It is very disturbing moment.
By the way Jochen after you will send money in western union - some data from you be required to me. You after all already know about it?
I need your name and a surname completely, the name of a city from which you have sent money, and a confidential code from 10 figures (MTCN).
With these data I can receive your money for our meeting.
Basically you can write me this information in advance. And MTCN - after you will send money. Have agreed the darling?
Already 22:00. Tomorrow Sunday. Than you will be engaged on Sunday? How you will spend the day off?
I will remain at home. I will be engaged probably in cleaning. I will arrange day of cleanliness Smiley
You asked a photo... Certainly the darling! I will send you the photos. But I was not photographed for a long time already.
At me only photos of monthly prescription. I hope to you it is pleasant. Do not take offence if will get to a photo which you already saw.
I wish you successful days off. Kisssss Kseniya

Received: from [188.187.128.189] by web120311.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:03:24 PST
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:03:23 -0800 (PST)

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #42 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:57

Voller Hoffnung lechzt sie nach meinen Talern....

Hello my sweet Jochen  !!!
Thanks for your answer.
As always I am very glad to receive and read your letter.
How your day the darling? You worked yesterday much?
I understand you. At me too it is a lot of work. Ahead the New Year's vacation at us at school.
It is necessary to make much before to release children on a vacation.
Jochen  the kid! I too very much hope that we will celebrate Christmas together.
I very much want it. I have already prepared for you a gift.
The gift waits for ours vstrechi:-)
Means we wait Monday. Well.
Jochen  on Monday, you will go in western union after work?
Or before work? During what time of day to me to wait for your news?
Probably it is necessary for me to ask for leave from work to have time for a trip in Western Union.
Ok, I could receive money and on Tuesday if I will not be in time on Monday.
I hope that your letter will come to me without a delay. You after all know that recently letters go very long.
Oh, I very much worry. I do not know why... Probably before our meeting I will worry and worry even more strongly.
I never flied to the first by the plane. In the second I will see YOU Jochen  !!! It is very disturbing moment.
By the way Jochen  after you will send money in western union - some data from you be required to me. You after all already know about it?
I need your name and a surname completely, the name of a city from which you have sent money, and a confidential code from 10 figures (MTCN).
With these data I can receive your money for our meeting.
Basically you can write me this information in advance. And MTCN - after you will send money. Have agreed the darling?
Already 22:00. Tomorrow Sunday. Than you will be engaged on Sunday? How you will spend the day off?
I will remain at home. I will be engaged probably in cleaning. I will arrange day of cleanliness Smiley
You asked a photo... Certainly the darling! I will send you the photos. But I was not photographed for a long time already.
At me only photos of monthly prescription. I hope to you it is pleasant. Do not take offence if will get to a photo which you already saw.
I wish you successful days off. Kisssss Kseniya

Received: from [188.187.128.189] by web120317.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:04:49 PST
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:04:49 -0800 (PST)

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Dezember 2010 um 20:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #43 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:57

Na endlich verraten uns die Bilder was.
Nämlich Yoshkar-Ola.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #44 - 21. Dezember 2010 um 19:58

Wieder gab es Schwierigkeiten....

My letter not cunningly seemed to me that.... What that an error. I will send you two letters....
To be quieter Smiley Kissss my Jochen!!! Your Kseniya

Received: from [188.187.128.189] by web120317.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:05:54 PST
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:05:54 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema