Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Hosseini Hawwa <hawwa1984@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 938 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Hosseini Hawwa <hawwa1984@gmail.com>
09. Oktober 2010 um 23:43

Oh je - da hat George mal wieder einen Besen ausgegraben   Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

Assalamo-Aleikum,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life, though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you.
I am Miss Hawa Hosseini Crawford, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Republic of Liberian. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him.
My Late father Dr.Hosseini Crawford was blessed by Almighty Allah with many things, My late father was a former  (Deputy Ministry of Finance Liberian). Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i lost my father and mother by the civil war that was fought in my country.

The rebellions attacked our house one early morning and killed my parents with my younger brother with other relatives in a cold blood. Some of my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. Many souls was killed and some lost their belongings. Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my family's life, I struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my Wisdom or effort, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying in the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful who made it possible for me to leave alive during the period of Rebels in my country Liberian Africa.
The Rebels was caused by Political democracy during the trial of former Liberian Present (Charles Taylor NPP party).take a look to this website http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm

I had no other choice at that time than to die with my family because my life was fulls of tears,wiping and sorrow.
I was lucky that the United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) took me off to Neighboring country Dakar Senegal refuges camp where i'm living now as a refugees. All Praise be to Amighty Allah for keeping me alive till today. I am living in the country Dakar Senegal as of now by the help of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR).

My Dear, I am with One of the documents in the file of my late father, the bond certificate of $2.6 Million U.S Dollars(Two million, Six hundred thousand dollar) in an account he opened in (Europe) of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 25 years because in the bond certificates was written that should an accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 25 years.
I have communicated with the bank in Europe and was searching for a sincere and honest person to retrieve the fund from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to enable me regain my life back out of this camp.

My dearest, I am ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. I kept this secret from the people in the camp, So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to knows about it.
The bank requested from me to appoint a foreign representative on my behalf as trustee to assist me on the claim of the fund. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to assist me. My persian name Famatta means liberty in Kreyol language of Liberia while Hawa means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my freedom and liberty will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext Google inline:

Return-Path: <hawwa1984@gmail.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-02.arcor-online.net (mail-in-02.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.42])
     by mail-in-19-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 65427D799E
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat,  9 Oct 2010 20:29:08 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from mail-ww0-f43.google.com (mail-ww0-f43.google.com [74.125.82.43])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id E75CC30664
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat,  9 Oct 2010 20:29:07 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de E75CC30664
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
     Quelltext.i=@gmail.com; dkim-adsp=none
Received: by wwe15 with SMTP id 15so1877219wwe.24
        for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat, 09 Oct 2010 11:29:07 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id
         :subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=bYMjfx96VY6yGlPCQHvkw7/FPx+BnP9XDUNZ22kO6jU=;
        b=ZiFrZ/5sMwJDf5IRosSFVQ9HZBRBNreVA4eLcVVbsPyaWFiaz0qkeEf6MP6RM6Hkbp
         +37t/N5HIkpulk8xvolAme2vHuuMq66bEgTtiNMbIxpMpzSzbonFe2fTDxsOBwyaD3L9
         avNIrM+dqA0nizTwgMpRFRH2naOFP+cTHouT8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=corzH4o3QKBnwZsIMeYpQUNmoDntQRPSd3CpiKtkN06gAqWdEmSw8jAiukYb9C9Eau
         sXOlTrWCvexOy3RIsSLjOjDsq0yXeOoZhdbwjZ5akj/cv3aGGRyGZcbfO9Mok32ZoYYg
         cIq5BXA1auUikaRVOFUISNrDwrxOR6mhm5mpo=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.10.11 with SMTP id 11mr1251115weu.64.1286648946314; Sat,
09 Oct 2010 11:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.170.148 with HTTP; Sat, 9 Oct 2010 11:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 18:29:06 +0000
Message-ID: <AANLkTi=8=pB7GPDTOWg7wPF0sPbiO8bEDAik9YLU3BLB@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: IFit is your wish i will forever be greatful unto you
To: xxx xxx <xxxxxx@arcor.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=00163646bf00654f970492334d5b
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-19-z2 1242; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam:  SPF_PASS
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: -2 Sensitivity: 10

--00163646bf00654f970492334d5b
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=00163646bf00654f910492334d59

--00163646bf00654f910492334d59
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Also wegen der paar Mäuse werde ich sicher nicht zurückschreiben   hä? hä? hä? hä?
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2011 um 19:24 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10633 
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema