Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Bella <belladunca@yahoo.com> <belladuncd@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4802 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Bella <belladunca@yahoo.com> <belladuncd@yahoo.com>
04. Oktober 2010 um 22:17

Chicken George    Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

(CONFIDENTIAL)

Dear Xxxxx,

Greetings. Thanks for your response and concern to my present situation regarding to your acceptance to assist me, on the proposal I sent to you with the intention of relocating and investing my inherited treasure and continuation of my educational career in your custody.

I so much appreciate your kind response with acceptance to actualize the objectives in this co-operation with me for mutual benefits of both of us and your family in general. Please I want you to note that I am really trusting and counting on you on this matter with full hope and confidence that you will not let down this confidence I have already reposed on you for the mutual benefits of both us and your family in general.

For the fact that we are not yet familiar with each other or written before please let us get to known each other by exchanging photograph and identification with more information necessary in co-operation to achieve the aim of this transaction with out any sentiments or negative thought.
As I is just confiding this affair on you due to the circumstance surrounding my family life, after I lost my father whom was very dear to me, for this fact I have reposed this hope and faith on you with open mind that you will be capable to receive this funds over there and invest it properly with your care as I have the intention of further my academicals career by admitting into medical school over there once I come your place with your guardian and supervision.
Dear Friend, what I mean is that I am simply seeking for your assistance in relocating to your country due to the political instability in my country presently I am in really in need of relocating from this country to political stability country where I can start a new life, since I have inherited this total sum of ($7,500,000USD) to start a new life in political stability country.
I need an assistance of trust worthy person who will not let me down of any kind just to assist me in investing it in a profitable investment for the benefits of both parties, in the areas like, hotel resort management, real estate housing project, Manufacturing, Stock Market Etc in what ever avenue you deem right since I have not yet be into business before.

I am willing to offer you at least 15% from the total sum as a compensation for assisting me to recover this fund to your custody for the investment, while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that may incur during the investment program.I have attached my photograph for you to see the person you are dealing with on this aspect.

Thank you very much once again for indicating your interest to co-operate with me positively the only thing I Please confirm your interest by sending to me your full data such as your home address including your recent photo.The areas in which I need your assistance is not going to be a big responsibilities for your person.

so please I am expecting the indication of your full interest to aid me make sure that this funds is recovered from a bank here where it is lodged in Social Security trust fixed account with a prime bank known as ASIINV Bank in Cote d voire (Ivory Coast in West Africa) and it is legitimately inherited by me as the next to kin inheritor. Presently I have been at the bank to  confirm and to make sure that the deposit is for real,  the bank has reconfirm the validity of this deposit to me with the total sum in their custody  in Suspense fixed for onwards transfer this sum for investment establishment.

I want you to be rest assured that there is nothing to fear about this transaction because no illegality or any strange protocols of any kind to be attached on this transaction as it is legitimately acquired money  by my late father whom died for no just cause with an instigation of one of my wicked uncle whom I later found out that his hands  were in on the death of my father since I left our family house as I am presently residing in a guest house hotel pending when the fund is retrieved and transferred with your assistance.

Please I want you to let me know your full mind in assisting to achieve these objectives, as I am very sure that it will surely be for the mutual benefits of both parties with out much stress.
Do kindly indicate your full interest to handle this transaction with out any sentiments by sending to me your home address or office address and your nationality identification card for easily identification reasons or recent you photograph.
Once I receive your full data I will submit it to the bank and finalise the transfer arrangement with the ASIINV bank where the funds is carefully  deposited by my late father for my welfare as social security in suspense fixed account for onwards foreign transfer.So make haste to furnish me all your personal information in order for me to know you more.

Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.

Rest I hear from you positively.

Yours Sincerely
Miss. Bella Duncan
Residence Hotel Du Konankoro
Trechville Ave  lot 113 5èmè Etage appt 12
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
West Africa

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Return-Path: <belladunca@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 04 Oct 2010 19:39:22 -0000
Received: from nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (HELO nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) [98.138.90.94]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx012) with SMTP; 04 Oct 2010 21:39:22 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm21.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Oct 2010 19:39:21 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.199] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Oct 2010 19:39:21 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1057.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Oct 2010 19:39:21 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 395564.87349.bm@omp1057.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 52089 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Oct 2010 19:39:21 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1286221161; bh=DJD0rgiZcYZdwKMGxNrTjeCo5Qo9x8llcPe3TaFewmE=; Content-Type; ELLyatxFuxs0Q=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  Content-Type;
  gQzpJUI90w/z8=;
Message-ID: <75814.51695.qm@web120405.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: fF_dSLQVM1n1AIIg1CjS6tIwOkvXbSG9fd8DjlelvmBoyVv
5X5X9FW7zOlg14fJ5KrbbrPxt4ttYb9NeLwdHEOGG6Jeg.92Ukvg7EoFTLY0
dygHpM7ClYNITAagmHuNSIjBDBdXF2i3tsu_aKoAw6S5RtxZMiJW4iMSIXM4
Cj2XCfPWUuGECjKRWNg_LEQLvmEnWnOXHFwnNaf_9d44lauHOdZ9w2MZXuzk
ykxNzEG4c6uTWPtnOP7AyZrU-
Received: from [41.207.194.98] by web120405.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:39:20 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:39:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: See more details and my photo
To: xx@gmx.de
Cc: xx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-105675402-1286221160=:51695"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW2ORvUlAfcdS74hg8uUzjVVd7TRnVmFf7OWGIxInK5ATpZaJN
CMdcU53B1zclKA0Xg1AmT+GOxacCfeEdm0mJ1Ggp2u8bImdfMY/EhOMzpSNUZ+JwzmattMYoEODx
UOGyA==V1;

--0-105675402-1286221160=:51695
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1070703707-1286221160=:51695"

--0-1070703707-1286221160=:51695
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Wetten, dass ich der Tussi bald die Hotelrechnung bezahlen soll    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2011 um 22:28 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10652 
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Bella <belladunca@yahoo.com> <belladuncd@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Oktober 2010 um 22:21

Der Schrieb kommt wirklich von der Elfenbeinküste:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	41.207.194.98
Provider:	 	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organisation:	 	ISP Cote d'Ivoire
Region:	 	Abidjan (CI)

Bei Romancescam.com ist die Kleine schon bekannt: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2010 um 20:59 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 05. Oktober 2010 um 02:19

Und da ist sie nochmal. Hier ist sie 22 und kommt aus Paris (angeblich).

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=users.profile&id=360455&vote=4

Auch hier hat sie sich verewigt.

http://www.alivenotdead.com/shaw6/guestbook.html
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #3 - 06. Oktober 2010 um 19:01

Na ja - sie hat immerhin 7,5 Millionen Mücken    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

(CONFIDENTIAL)

Dear Xxxxx,

Greetings.Thanks for your response and concern to my present situation regarding to your acceptance to assist me, on the proposal I sent to you with the intention of relocating and investing my inherited treasure and continuation of my educational career in your custody.

I so much appreciate your kind response with acceptance to actualize the objectives in this co-operation with me for mutual benefits of both of us and your family in general. Please I want you to note that I am really trusting and counting on you on this matter with full hope and confidence that you will not let down this confidence I have already reposed on you for the mutual benefits of both us and your family in general.

For the fact that we are not yet familiar with each other or written before please let us get to known each other by exchanging photograph and identification with more information necessary in co-operation to achieve the aim of this transaction with out any sentiments or negative thought.

As I is just confiding this affair on you due to the circumstance surrounding my family life, after I lost my father whom was very dear to me,for this fact I have reposed this hope and faith on you with open mind that you will be capable to receive this funds over there and invest it properly with your care as I have the intention of further my academicals career by admitting into medical school over there once I come your place with your guardian and supervision.
Dear Friend, what I mean is that I am simply seeking for your assistance in relocating to your country due to the political instability in my country presently I am in really in need of relocating from this country to political stability country where I can start a new life, since I have inherited this total sum of ($7,500,000USD) to start a new life in political stability country.
I need an assistance of trust worthy person who will not let me down of any kind just to assist me in investing it in a profitable investment for the benefits of both parties, in the areas like, hotel resort management, real estate housing project,Manufacturing, Stock Market Etc in what ever avenue you deem right since I have not yet be into business before.
I am willing to offer you at least 15% from the total sum as a compensation for assisting me to recover this fund to your custody for the investment, while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that may incur during the investment program.I have attached my photograph for you to see the person you are dealing with on this aspect.

Thank you very much once again for indicating your interest to co-operate with me positively the only thing I Please confirm your interest by sending to me your full data such as your home address including your recent photo.The areas in which I need your assistance is not going to be a big responsibilities for your person.

so please I am expecting the indication of your full interest to aid me make sure that this funds is recovered from a bank here where it is lodged in Social Security trust fixed account with a prime bank known as ASIINV Bank in Cote d voire (Ivory Coast in West Africa) and it is legitimately inherited by me as the next to kin inheritor.Presently I have been at the bank to  confirm and to make sure that the deposit is for real,  the bank has reconfirm the validity of this deposit to me with the total sum in their custody in Suspense fixed for onwards transfer this sum for investment establishment.

I want you to be rest assured that there is nothing to fear about this transaction because no illegality or any strange protocols of any kind to be attached on this transaction as it is legitimately acquired money  by my late father whom died for no just cause with an instigation of one of my wicked uncle whom I later found out that his hands  were in on the death of my father since I left our family house as I am presently residing in a guest house hotel pending when the fund is retrieved and transferred with your assistance.

Please I want you to let me know your full mind in assisting to achieve these objectives, as I am very sure that it will surely be for the mutual benefits of both parties with out much stress.
Do kindly indicate your full interest to handle this transaction with out any sentiments by sending to me your home address or office address and your nationality identification card for easily identification reasons or recent you photograph.

Once I receive your full data I will submit it to the bank and finalise the transfer arrangement with the ASIINV bank where the funds is carefully  deposited by my late father for my welfare as social security in suspense fixed account for onwards foreign transfer.So make haste to furnish me all your personal information in order for me to know you more.

Rest I hear from you positively.

Yours Sincerely
Miss. Bella Duncan
Trechville Ave  lot 113 5èmè Etage appt 12
West Africa

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from SNT133-W23 ([65.55.90.200]) by snt0-omc4-s2.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 6 Oct 2010 05:26:03 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT133-w232CFE5982887E430AB15DE66E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_6c5619f6-03b5-47ca-b110-6203404aabde_"
X-Originating-IP: [82.128.24.18]
Subject: Nice to meet you on wedatefree
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:26:03 +0000

Mal sehen wie es weiter geht   hä? hä? hä? hä? hä?
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #4 - 06. Oktober 2010 um 19:02

Aber jetzt ist sie in Lagos / Nigeria:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	82.128.24.18
Provider:	 	Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Region:	 	Lagos (NG)

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #5 - 11. Oktober 2010 um 20:49

Die Story geht mit neuer Mailadresse weiter   Zunge Zunge Zunge Zunge Zunge

Hello Dear Dr Xxxxx,

Greetings, And how are you today Sir? Many thanks for your prompt response in which you have signified your full interest to associate with me, for smooth achievement of this cooperation for our mutual benefits and your family in general.I so much appreciate your concern and consideration to my present predicament.Please send to me your telephone number and a copy of your recent photo, including your ID card. Meanwhile,you can call me on this number :+22566888573.

I want you to be rest assured that all the information I have given to you so far concerning this transaction is in good order for real and legitimate with good intentions and as it is not going to be a big task for you ok.So please do not be afraid of any kind let us work together as one family.The only thing I needed from you is just to be good and honest partner who will assist me to recover this money and invest it properly in any lucrative and profitable areas over there in your country.I am sure that it is not going to be a big task for your person.
I am still assuring you as I indicated on my last message that I will give you 15% from the total amount as a compensation and you will be the director of all the establishment that will be set up with you as the guardian, because I will like to continue my education while you will be taking care of the establishment, until I complete my education.I will want to intimate you about my family back ground once again. so that you will fully understand my situation and my exact intention in seeking for relocation to your country for this establishment.
Presently I am no longer staying in the family house,I decided to excused my self from the family house, because with the reactions and the comments from one of my wicked uncle whom I am certain that his hands is involve on the death of my father.I get out from the family house to avoid him being eliminated due to this inheritance.

Because after the funeral ceremony rights of my late father  with  continuously calling me, for one meeting after another  made clear  to everybody that his hand is involve on the death of my late father.As the wicked uncle wanted  to find out all the places, where my late father properties is located in the cities and village, so that he can locate them and seize them enjoying the proceed from them with more moves to interrogate me and find to out, if I know where more of the properties of my father is located in the town and documents related to them.
So that I can surrender them to him,both landed properties and cocoa farms documents he has collected and houses in town he has been collecting the rents into his purse.As I can no longer bear his abusive languages and threat of elimination, because only this fund deposit in the bank is the only asset treasure my late father willed to my name separately as the next of kin, with out any body consent.This deposit is only what I am securely in position of for now, pending I shall travel out and matured and establish I will come back to fight for the rest.
So I decide to get out from the family house to avoid him eliminating me if got to know about this deposit, even though I have told him about all the landed properties I known that he is still furious with me for nothing, he is not comfortable with mine welfare,so since I inherited this treasure to continue my life.

I have attached the documents of proof for your reference,that is the death certificate of my father, the deposit documents the bank issued to my late father as of the time he made this deposit and the statement of the account status which the bank issued to me recently confirming the deposit on my favour as the next of kin inheritor.

I decided to be staying in a guest house hotel out side the city pending when this money is retrieved and transferred with the help of foreign honest and trust worthy guardian.I am glad to get you as a partner please let us works together with honesty one love as one family.I legitimately inherited this sum it is deposited ASIINV bank here in Abidjan.

I intend to recover it from the bank here and transfer to your custody for investment purpose in any profitable areas. My most important reason for seeking for relocation is that here in our country since this political crisis started the government does not want the former civil servants officials or serving ones and some very important people and their family members to get out of the country easily,people were not permitted to transfer out their asset or get of the country easily because the population assumed that the very big people in politics were the people that is causing the crisis so non of the big people or their family members were permitted to get away from the country,Now most of the foreign investors has already left the country.
I needed a foreign partner who shall act on my behalf as my partner or as benefactor of this money just to support my claim at the bank, because after the death of my father I went to the bank to withdraw some money for my welfare but the bank management of the bank refused me access to the money with reasons.

That my late father deposited the money in suspense fixed account as social security bond with instruction that it is meant for onwards foreign transfer to his business associate private investment expansion for my future welfare.So now that you have indicated your interest to relate with me,I have the intention of making the bank management, to understand that you are my late father foreign business.

Please send to me all your full details and banking information.I am going submit to the bank hence you will be nominate to be the beneficiary of deposit who were suppose to receive this money at your custody for investment program,before the sudden death of my father.So please quickly send to me your account information details so that I will submit it to the bank for the transfer process to commence.

I need a partner who will support my claim at the bank by so doing the bank will the bank management will not refuse my decision because since it is huge sum of money and since I am still a young girl they will not agree easily unless with intervention of an upper hand from foreign country.

I need a guardian who will direct me to the better area for a profitable investment since I want to further my education and I believe that you are capable of doing this because the way you are following up this show me that you can handle this venture well, please do not let me down ok, as you will never regret coming in contact with a person of my type.I am going to meet with the bank to discuss and finalize how the transfer will be affected.

Yours Sincerely
Miss.Bella Ducan
Trechville Ave  lot 113 5émé Etage appt 12

Spoiler für Quelltext Elfenbeinkueste:

Received: from [41.207.201.120] by web120302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:10:25 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.106.282862
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:10:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Documents relating to the deposit

Anbei war ein ganzer Schwung lustiger Dokumente   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2011 um 22:27 von zapparella »  

08LD48332_-_Duncan.jpg ( 77 KB | Downloads )
08LD48332_-_Duncan.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #6 - 11. Oktober 2010 um 20:56

Zum Pass:

Abgesehen davon, dass für die maschinenlesbare Zone die falsche Schriftart verwendet wurde, hat Chicken George mit dem Ablaufdatum so seine Probleme. Laut maschinenlesbarer Zone läuft dieser Pass am 58.56.28 ab  Laut lachend

Das oberste Dokument trägt auch den Scammerstern als absoluten Beweis von George´s grenzenloser Hohlheit   Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2010 um 20:58 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 11. Oktober 2010 um 22:21

Zu dem Pass 08LD48332 von Gavin Bella Duncan:

Zur Historie:
Zitat:
# Software/Firmware Version = Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows
# Letzte Änderung Datum/Uhrzeit = 2010:09:19 15:12:02

Leider habe ich noch kein Original eines Passes der Elfenbeinküste gesehen. Daher kann ich auch nicht sagen, was an dem Pass richtig oder falsch ist. 
Auf jeden Fall ist der maschinenlesbare Teil kompletter Unfug, wie es Razor Buzz ja schon festgestellt hat.

Leider hat sie auch vergessen, den Pass zu unterschreiben!
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2010 um 22:28 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 14. August 2011 um 22:53

Eigeliefert über http://www.ownlovecupid.com

bella2
    23 y/o female
    paris, France

Hello Dear, Good day to you and how are you doing ,Plz for more details reply to my private email address (belladunca@yahoo.c om ) Permit me to inform you my interest of going into business relationship with you.I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before. It is due to the political crisis in my country that is getting out of hands that made me to use this medium to seek for your assistance for relocation, as the political crisis is treatning the security of life and propertie as you can see through CNN cable news and BBC news you will know that Ivory Coast is really in political crisis. I am Miss. Bella Duncan, the only Daughter of the late Duncan Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa dealer. Please permit to inform you my intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us. If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that erchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. As I have inherited the sum of 7.5MUSD from my late father who died recently. I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction. Conta ct me on this private mail. (belladunca@yahoo.c om) for more details Miss Bella Duncan

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 14. August 2011 um 22:54

http://www.ownlovecupid.com/profile.php?ID=69247

Zitat:

bella2
   - 23 y/o female
   - paris, France
   - English, Finnish, English
   - Have 6 children
   - Profile ID: 69247

Last logged in: 2011-08-10 11:06:00

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      6
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1988 - July - 9
Height      4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type      Cuddly
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker      Rarely
Drinker      Often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      20 -  75
Looking for a height      4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Looking for a body type      Ample
Relationship      Friendship

Description:
lat to love

Ideal match description:
lat to love 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Dagger
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 15. August 2011 um 10:40

Noch'n Profil gefunden

Anzusehen hier http://www.single123.com/bellad2

oder hier

Zitat:

ballad22

General
I am:Woman 
Seeking a:Man 
State:New York 
City:new york 
In my own words:lat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love
melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love
melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love
melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love melat to love mev

Appearance
Body type:Slender 
Height:5' 0" 
Eyes:Black 
Hair:Black 
Ethnicity:Other

Lifestyle
Smoking:No 
Drinking:No 
Living Situation:I'll tell you later 
Social Setting:I'll tell you later 
TV Watching:I'll tell you later 
Languages:I'll tell you later

Home and Family
Marital Status:Single / Never married 
Have Kids:No 
Want (more) kids:No 

Professional Life
Education:Some High School 
Employment Status:Full-time 
Income:Less than $24,999

Personal
Religion:Buddhist / Taoist 
Attend Services:More than once a week 
Political Views:Very conservative 
Sense of Humor:I'll tell you later 
Interests:I'll tell you later 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Dagger
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 15. August 2011 um 10:42

Reiche Erbin

Nachricht:

Hello dear,

Permit me to inform you my interest of going into business relationship with you. As I have inherited
the sum of 7.5MUSD from my late father who died recently.
I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in country with a
percentage that will be negotiated among us.
Contact me on this private email. (belladunca@yahoo.com) for more details. if case you did not get
my e-mail ID very well than you can give me your own.
Miss Bella duncan.
Abidjan Cote d

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema