Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Natalia <nnatashask@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 11170 mal)

Kotelett
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Don´t call me Schnitzel

Standort: Hamburg
Re: Natalia <nnatashask@rambler.ru>
Antwort #15 - 30. August 2010 um 11:39

Hier kommen noch zwei Mails. Mann, die gibt aber Gas. Durchgedreht

Hello my love xxxx!!!

I was very glad to receive from you the letter. When I read your letter, at me even have appeared on eyes of tear of pleasure. I see that we are necessary each other. Not seldom I visit church, and I am asked for you and ours with you meeting. How you there without me? I here very much without you men. You in ideas always with me. You show very strong interest to me it very pleasantly to feel. I began very much to think of us with you that waits for us ahead. Write to me all questions which you interest. I shall be very glad to answer to you them.. You now are, by the second man in this world which to me is necessary most of all. The first man is my mum. I very much hope for that that our meeting the speed future is held. I am very grateful to you that you trust me. Through the Internet it is as that not naturally, we should take each other in hands and look each other in eyes and speak about that as the world is perfect. At me very good mood. I want to know all. To me you a! re very important. When I began to correspond with you I had what that hope that at us with you all will be good. With each your letter I understood that I have found that man which to me is necessary. I as well as you want to see you believe to me very faster it it would be desirable. I want to embrace you caress. I consider what exactly creation of a spiritual emotional basis of the man and there is a purpose sense of family education. I want to you to tell one that my feelings and the words in relation to you always were sincerely and I always understood that we put a lot of trust, that our union would be when that real. Now I am sure on all 100 that I can to you to trust. And you that man which to me are necessary. When I read your letter I has seen in it your sincerity and fidelity to me. I have made of your letter for myself the large conclusion which it is possible to express in three words I LOVE YOU xxxxx. Today I even felt so highly, at me all turned out so easily! , because my ideas were directed about you. I as knew when I think of you and you think of me and it warmed my soul and body. . But we should trust each other, without it we simply can not exist. Today when I went on a road home, I thought of that as much to me to admit to you about it. You see between us there should be a complete trust and we should know about each other all. You probably think that I such not modern, but I consider that first time I should have affinity with the favourite man. At present at me the large inclination to you, I do not know why but it is the truth. Sometimes such dreams dream me, that it is a shame to me to you to speak about it. This dream has dreamed me today at night. We have supper with you at you at home and then we go to you in sleeping and we begin to be engaged with you love. Excuse that I speak with you so frankly, but I think that you should know about me all. I would be happy to visit you is a limit of my desires. 

Your Natalia!!!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <nnatashask@rambler.ru>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxx@gmx.com
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 28 Aug 2010 11:19:09 -0000
Received: from maile.rambler.ru (EHLO maile.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.15]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx027) with SMTP; 28 Aug 2010 13:19:09 +0200
Received: from user (unknown [85.26.233.86])
     (Authenticated sender: nnatashask@rambler.ru)
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id C7A2A1A25064
     for <xxxxxxxxxx@gmx.com>; Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:17:01 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 14:11:04 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1968252257.20100828141104@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxx xxxxxx@gmx.com>
Subject: Hello my love xxxxx!!!
In-Reply-To: <20100827142206.238920@gmx.net>
References: <20100827142206.238920@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------DE401D136F92606"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4mDiy9f0E2daW2PbLumqmae14Exrq9IYJUNApWYTFZG2WxBqs7hHJupPSfN
ZJPLLY9kS9iyBq9NZ4AExtz7IqSZTYkZfDmRThZMfOf/w3ttqnPBeQCGo6mKW/lsoTRUZhmaOAQE
NlJPw==V1;
X-GMX-UID: OTg2SYZWNUQ2ObvBPXRup/9INySOoYL+
X-Flags: 1411
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2010 um 05:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Kotelett
General Counsel

Don´t call me Schnitzel

Antwort #16 - 30. August 2010 um 11:45

Hi my love xxxxx!!!

I am very happy to read your letter, as always. You - mine beloved, my love, my palpation! Also, as you urgently require me, I too urgently need in you, to want be close to you, and to feel you, your breath. I want to hold you by my party, my lips in your lips and will kiss you, I feel your language, I feel your breath. Yesterday night, I had this remarkable sexual dream concerning you and me. I can not hold it to me directly. I should express it to you, divide it with you. I should find out, whether you also have dream of similar nature, or is only me. You and me, anybody still. We - near to the friend by the friend on a bed. We cover each other, we press our body against each other, our lips meet each other and synchronize in operation knowledge. I feel your body, you feel my body. You undress me, I undress you. I feel your sensitive body. You feel my basis. I lay at top of your sensitive body, listening your heart beat in double speed. We lay near to the frie! nd by the friend to speak love to each other, caress each other. I study your beautiful eyes, you study my eyes both see love in the friend the friend. I will kiss you a breast, necks, everywhere. You also pay with your sensitive gentle lips. I love you very much. We now have a rain. The rain brings love. The love prospers in this weather. It - very romantic atmosphere. 

My love xxxx I burn from desire to be together with you. I would want that all our dreams became a reality. I would want that our love took place in a real life. And for this purpose we need to meet. What do you think of it? Certainly I understand, that still know more few time each other. But it is a life and it is necessary to enjoy each moment of this life. I do not want to miss our love. I want to meet you as soon as possible. I can arrive without problems to you. I travelled much. I two times visited the sister in Berlin, I was in Great Britain, Turkey, Egypt. I travelled across Russia much. Therefore for me will not make the big work to travel to you. With this letter I shall send to you a photo from my trip to Egypt. I hope, that these photos very much will like you.

Now I have holiday. My holiday will last month. But I as can prolong this holiday for a month. My love xxxxx I need to know, that you think of our meeting. As it is necessary for me to know the name of the airport in which you can meet me. That I could find out all precisely. Then I can speak you provisional time when I shall arrive to you. On it I shall finish the letter. I very strongly love you xxxxx!!!!!!!

I with impatience shall wait from you the letter!!!

I kiss you xxxxx!!!

With love Natalia!!!

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxx@gmx.com
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 29 Aug 2010 17:14:09 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx033) with SMTP; 29 Aug 2010 19:14:09 +0200
Received: from user (unknown [85.26.232.129])
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6D3551A25023
     for <xxxxxxxxxx@gmx.com>; Sun, 29 Aug 2010 21:11:58 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:48:29 +0400
Message-ID: <238434076.20100829204829@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxx@gmx.com>
Subject: Hello my love xxxxx!!!
In-Reply-To: <20100829114300.36520@gmx.net>
References: <20100829114300.36520@gmx.net>
boundary="----------7617C45382E0CBD"

[b]Ich hab sie mal gefragt, wo in Berlin denn ihre Schwester wohnt, da ich selbst in Berlin einige Freunde wohnen habe und ich mich dort bestens auskenne. Leider beantwortet sie mir die Frage nicht.
Was ihre Phantasien angeht bin ich mal drauf eingestiegen und habe "passend" geantwortet. Wenn sie drauf eingeht, muß ich den nächsten Brief wohl erstmal zensieren.[/b] Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2019 um 23:20 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #17 - 30. August 2010 um 11:47

Eingeliefert über Vasilyevo

Code
Alles auswählen
85.26.233.86 - Geo Information
IP Address 	85.26.233.86
Host 	85.26.233.86
Location 	RU RU, Russian Federation
City 	Vasilyevo, 73 -
Organization 	Oleg A. Yurlov
ISP 	OJSC MegaFon
AS Number 	AS31133 OJSC MegaFon Network 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:48:29 +0400

MegaFon mobile Einlieferung
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2019 um 23:19 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Kotelett
General Counsel

Don´t call me Schnitzel

Antwort #18 - 30. August 2010 um 12:16

Kam grade im Moment rein. Ihre Antwort ist doch gesitteter, als ich dachte (wünschte). Dafür geht es jetzt los mit der Planung für ein Treffen. Smiley

Hello my love xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy to receive from you the letter. And I each your letter wait with impatience because all your letters give me a lot of pleasure and happiness on all the day. All your letters give me a lot of love. And I want to tell to you, that I am very happy. I am happy only because you at me are. It is very pleasant for me to see, that you divide my dream and my dream. I very much would like, that we as soon as possible could embody my dream in a reality. I want to wake up every morning together with you in a bed, I would want that could give each other all our passion. And because we very much love all this each other. 

My love xxxxx today in the late evening I shall leave to parents for Saint Petersburg. I shall leave for Saint Petersburg, what to address in embassy for restoration of my visa in the Germany. I shall go in a travel company and all precisely find out about trip to you. As I shall have tomorrow conversation with the sister. I want to ask the sister about the help, for trip to you. All my travel were paid by my sister. I think, that this time my sister will not give up in the help. Tomorrow I shall precisely find out all also in the evening I shall write to you the letter and all I shall tell. On it I shall finish the letter. I need to collect many things. I very strongly love you xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I with impatience shall wait from you the letter!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kiss you xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love Natalia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxx@gmx.com
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 30 Aug 2010 09:59:25 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx024) with SMTP; 30 Aug 2010 11:59:25 +0200
Received: from user (unknown [85.26.164.157])
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5127B1A25125
     for <xxxxxxxxx@gmx.com>; Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:52:59 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:36:11 +0400
Message-ID: <385594604.20100830133611@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx@gmx.com>
Subject: Hello my love xxxxx!!!!
In-Reply-To: <20100829214053.6640@gmx.net>
References: <20100829214053.6640@gmx.net>
boundary="----------BB1A42113376D165"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4mDiy9f0E2daW2PbLumqmae14Exrq9IYJUNApWYTFZG2WxBqs7hHJupPSfN
ZJPLLY9kS9iyBq9NZ4AExtz7IqSZTYkZfDmRTgZC1wWBb4kfyYYrL1A0sOBnJomRNIwzqh+ODx82
c/dhA==V1;
X-GMX-UID: SXQnc+5lF2UgSOKDMXNI7BMnc5Tw915F
X-Flags: 1401
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2010 um 06:01 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #19 - 30. August 2010 um 12:48

Einlieferung weiterhin mobil über MegaFon

Code
Alles auswählen
85.26.164.157 - Geo Information
IP Address 	85.26.164.157
Host 	85.26.164.157
Location 	RU RU, Russian Federation
City 	Astrakhan, 07 -
Organization 	Oleg A. Yurlov
ISP 	OJSC MegaFon
AS Number 	AS31133 OJSC MegaFon Network 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:36:11 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2019 um 23:16 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Kotelett
General Counsel

Don´t call me Schnitzel

Antwort #20 - 02. September 2010 um 23:09

Aha. Jetzt wird es interessant.

Hello my love xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My love xxxxx I is very happy to receive from you the letter. And I each your letter wait with impatience because all your letters give me a lot of pleasure and happiness on all the day. All your letters give me a lot of love. And I am very happy. I am happy only because you at me are, only because you love me. And I want to tell to you as, that I very much very much love you xxxxx!!!!! I very much want to be together with you. I want to arrive to you as soon as possible. And it can be a reality!!!!!!!! We can be together very fast!!!!!!! Therefore I am very happy!!!! I the happiest girl on all globe!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxx, now I at the parents. Today in the afternoon I had conversation with the sister. Now my sister with the husband do round-the-world travel on a yacht. And they will return in a month. Therefore they I can not help me in the usual way. Usually my sister sent me of money through the Western Union. But now she cannot make it. The only thing, the husband of my sister can give the order to the subordinates about remittance on the personal account. But his subordinates can send money only to account opened in one of the German Banks. I cannot have such account, because I in Russia. And I as cannot receive the help from my sister. 

This problem can be solved. The husband of my sister spoke, that it is possible to receive to me of money quickly. Your help is necessary for this purpose for him. The matter is that he can give orders to subordinates, in the firm, about translation of the sum of money into your bank account (But the bank account should be opened in one of these banks: Postbank, Targobank, Deutsch Bank). This translation will not borrow a lot of time. After his order, money will come on your bank account in a day or in two day. After you receive money from the husband of my sister, you will send this money to me through the Western Union. This way will not borrow a lot of time from us. This we shall solve our problem. 

My love xxxxx I very much hope that you will help me. In fact now our meeting and our future depends on it. Now you can see that my sister has to you trust. My parents and my sister trust you, only therefore they have offered me such variant. Without the help of my sister we cannot be together. Because I have no many money, for that what to travel to you. 

For that that the husband of my sister could transfer to your bank account of money, he needs to know essential elements of your account. The information on which he can send you money is necessary to him. As he needs to know your full name and your address. After you inform me these data I shall transfer at once to their sister. 

My love xxxxx you only present, that already through one or two weeks we can be together!!!!!!!! Now for us the most important what the husband of my sister has as soon as possible helped us. I shall make all documents in the near future, at once after I shall receive money. And we can be together. My sister promised me, that they will send more money to you. That I could buy to myself phone. And at once, after we shall receive to me of money, I shall buy to myself mobile phone. It is necessary will for that what you could to find me at the airport. On it I shall stop, my time in internet cafe comes to an end. Now I not at home, I in Saint Petersburg.

I with impatience shall wait from you the letter!!!!!!!!!

I kiss you xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love Natalia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxx@gmx.com
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 02 Sep 2010 11:10:59 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx108) with SMTP; 02 Sep 2010 13:10:59 +0200
Received: from user (unknown [80.237.247.202])
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id C26401A250EA
     for <xxxxxxxxx@gmx.com>; Thu,  2 Sep 2010 15:10:49 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:02:44 +0400
Message-ID: <969122328.20100902150244@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxx xxxxx@gmx.com>
In-Reply-To: <20100902100109.283900@gmx.net>
References: <20100902100109.283900@gmx.net>
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5A2q/zrf8nC1auqSWe65tQu4JN3pk7M+ssSwXPK/ObLochf1+jeiQKlgOsp
oIL4ZkgOd+SHxdcpejSepmIatPZxeksIVWPqjq0T8wKHl4yvLhd12B2rVyoPaWtYhIeSNXwWOjgd
hTjhTpYOd/rmfP8V1;
X-GMX-UID: MjY1Mbp5GEhyNrrEZmkgDGxmZ8wpmMoM

Diesmal leider keine Bilder.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2019 um 23:15 von Wesermann » 
Grund: Kosmetik 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #21 - 03. September 2010 um 11:06

Eine sehr interessante Headerauflösung:

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  80.237.247.202
addr-out:   n80-237-247-202.cnet.hosteurope.de

inetnum:    80.237.247.200 - 80.237.247.207
netname:    DE-HE-IDEASUNION-N
descr:    Anastasia Dmitrieva
descr:    Oraya Street 68-6
descr:    424000 Yoshkar-Ola
admin-c:    AD6450-RIPE
tech-c:   HER
mnt-by:   HOSTEUROPE-MNT

role:     Host Europe Ripehandle
address:    Hansestr. 109
address:    51149 Koeln
phone:    +49 2203 1045 0
abuse-mailbox:  net-abuse@hosteurope.de
admin-c:    DART
admin-c:    FLX
admin-c:    WIRR
admin-c:    SHAF
admin-c:	HONK
tech-c:   DART
tech-c:   FLX
tech-c:   WIRR
tech-c:   SHAF
tech-c:		HONK
nic-hdl:    HER

person:   Anastasia Dmitrieva
address:    Oraya Street 68-6
address:    424000 Yoshkar-Ola
phone:    +7 89177071110
nic-hdl:    AD6450-RIPE

route:    80.237.128.0/17
descr:    DE-HEC-80-237-128
origin:   AS20773
member-of:  AS20773:RS-HOSTEUROPE

rehbein sei Dank, dass uns diese Auflösung zum richtigen Ort führt!
Das heißt jetzt aber auch, dass hosteurope nicht unbedingt für Scam spricht. Da werden wir wohl in Zukunft etwas genauer hinschauen müssen.

Bei Prüfung unserer Quelltext habe ich aber nur den Weg nach Yoshkar-Ola finden können.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2019 um 23:13 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

blabubble
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #22 - 03. September 2010 um 11:18

Frag sie mal ob sie bei dir ihre Altlasten an Photos los werden will?

Die aktuelleren sind von
Code
Alles auswählen
Original Datum/Zeit = 2007:02:03 13:33:41 

und gehen zurück bis 2005

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Kotelett
General Counsel

Don´t call me Schnitzel

Antwort #23 - 06. September 2010 um 18:07

Jetzt wird es noch interessanter. Sie will, das ihre angebliche Schwester MIR Geld schickt, das ich wiederum zur Natalia schicke. Das wäre ja Geldwäsche pur. Ich hatte sie schon nach ihrer Passkopie gefragt. hä?

Hello my love xxxxxx!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy to receive from you the letter. And I look forward each your letter, because all your letters give me a lot of pleasure and happiness on all the day. All your letters give me a lot of love. And I wish to tell to you that I am very happy. I am happy only because you at me are also we will together very soon.

My love xxxxx I has understood that you wish to send to me money through the Western Union. Well, I will write you the information for the Western Union. Natalia Sokolova, Sovetskai 12 54, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 191036. What to travel to you to me it would be necessary 1569 euro. These are very big money. Therefore I did not wish to ask you this money. 

We have two variants:

1. You send to me the money through the Western Union.

2. You do the new account in Targo Bank. And the husband of my sister sends to you money and then you send this money to me.
My love xxxxx I wished to make to you a passport copy. But I do not have scanner. Therefore I could not make a copy. My sister always sent to me money through the western union and never her asked my copy of the passport. Therefore you do not need to have a copy of my passport. Besides I cannot make it because I do not have scanner. On it I will finish the letter. I very strongly love you xxxxx and I think every minute of you!!!!!!!!!

I with impatience will wait from you the letter!!!!!!!!

I kiss you xxxxx!!!!!!!!!

With love Natalia!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxx@gmx.com
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 06 Sep 2010 08:48:25 -0000
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.27]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx031) with SMTP; 06 Sep 2010 10:48:25 +0200
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1663F621C81
     for <xxxxxx@gmx.com>; Mon,  6 Sep 2010 12:48:21 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:48:19 +0400
Message-ID: <275120367.20100906124819@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxx@gmx.com
In-Reply-To: <20100905210718.117140@gmx.net>
References: <20100905210718.117140@gmx.net>
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5A2q/zrf8nC1auqSWe65tQu4JN3pk7M+ssSwXPK/ObLochf1+jeiQKlgOsp
oIL4ZkgOd+SHxdcpejSepmIatPZxeksIVWPqjof+2fXm0Dz/d2rE1EKI3ULN994kmWt2HzszLskd
fHg1X506G21/Df9V1;
X-GMX-UID: NDI3N7loGWNuefWBOWVgA9JlcrIrKhw6
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2010 um 18:12 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #24 - 06. September 2010 um 18:13

Also, dann mal her mit der Kopie der Passfälschung! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #25 - 06. September 2010 um 18:28

Kotelett schrieb on 06. September 2010 um 18:07:
You do the new account in Targo Bank. And the husband of my sister sends to you money and then you send this money to me. 

Was ist das denn jetzt für ´ne Masche? Hab mal die Adresse gesucht. Zig Einträge, aber natürlich nichts Passendes. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #26 - 06. September 2010 um 18:44

@ Kotelett

Vielleicht sollte man sie mal fragen, warum dann diese ominöse Schwester logischerweise nicht gleich die Kohle zur Natalia schicken kann. Die Begründung dafür wäre mal interessant zu wissen. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #27 - 07. September 2010 um 11:46

vierauge schrieb on 06. September 2010 um 18:28:
Kotelett schrieb on 06. September 2010 um 18:07:
You do the new account in Targo Bank. And the husband of my sister sends to you money and then you send this money to me. 

Was ist das denn jetzt für ´ne Masche? Hab mal die Adresse gesucht. Zig Einträge, aber natürlich nichts Passendes. Zwinkernd

Da sollst Du wohl als Geldwäscher herhalten. Da kommt Geld von einem fremden Konto (das dort abgephischt wurde) auf Dein Konto und Du sollst es dann weiterleiten. Meist geschieht dieses per Western Union. Wenn nu hier eine Bank eingeschaltet wurde, dann bedeutet das, dass sie irgendeinen unbedarften Strohmann in Russland haben, der für die Scammer ein Bankkonto eröffnet hat und dann seinen Anteil bekommt. Falls er erwischt werden sollte, muss er natürlich seinen Antiel alleine tragen.
Spbald das Geld dann da ist, wird das Konto vermutlich sofort aufgelöst.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Kotelett
General Counsel

Don´t call me Schnitzel

Antwort #28 - 08. September 2010 um 21:17

Oh Mann. Ich "will" ihr Geld senden. Zum Dank wird sie energisch. Die will meine Kohle nicht. ich befürchte, die Passkopie können wir vergessen.  Griesgrämig

Hello my love xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy to receive from you the letter. And I look forward each your letter, because all your letters give me a lot of pleasure and happiness on all the day. All your letters give me a lot of love. And I wish to tell to you that I am very happy. I am happy only because you at me are.

My love xxxxx I do not understand you!!!!!!! You wish to send the money??? Or we will take advantage of the help of my sister and you will make the account in TargoBank???

With love Natalia!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxx@gmx.com
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 08 Sep 2010 14:48:47 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx038) with SMTP; 08 Sep 2010 16:48:47 +0200
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id A936C1A2508A
     for <xxxxxxxx@gmx.com>; Wed,  8 Sep 2010 18:48:46 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:48:31 +0400
Message-ID: <19010249391.20100908184831@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxx@gmx.com
In-Reply-To: <20100907195240.56320@gmx.net>
References: <20100907195240.56320@gmx.net>