Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Rick Helton <rickhelton46@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 24390 mal)

sarnerin
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: SARNTHEIN
Re: Rick Helton <rickhelton46@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 25. August 2010 um 16:32

zapparella schrieb on 25. August 2010 um 06:29:
sarnerin schrieb on 24. August 2010 um 23:18:
Rick Helton: Can you take off your profile from single.am as i don't want any other man to take you away from me
was sagt ihr dazu..?? ich bin sprachlos, bloß..wie würde er das kontrollieren können..?? ich sehe ja, wer mein profil besucht  hä? hä?

Das ist auch so eine Masche von Chicken George. Und wenn du es gelöscht hast, dann will er dein Passwort, um es angeblich zu ändern. Er möchte ja sicher sein, dass du gelöscht bleibst. Und schwuppdiwupps hat er ein weibliches Profil, dass ein bisschen geändert wird und mit dem er als "Frau" auf "Männersuche" geht - incl. Bilder und Profildaten in perfektem Deutsch. Überprüfen wird er es wohl nicht als Rick Helton, sondern mit einem anderen Profil.

also....ich werd das profil keinesfalls löschen, hatte ich niemals vor und mit deinen Informationen, zapparella, schon erst recht nicht Zunge Zunge

zapparella schrieb on 25. August 2010 um 06:29:
sarnerin schrieb on 24. August 2010 um 23:18:

[quote author=777A677A71797A7A261F0 link=1282049634/13#13 date=1282684682]Rick Helton ): XXXXX do you have a web cam
wow...er will sich auf eine webcam einlassen...??? risikofreudig der Junge  Laut lachend

Und nochmal schwuppsdiwupps hat er ein Filmchen, passend zum Profil, dass er vorher geklaut hat. Das kann er dann als glaubwürdigen Cam-Chat mit einem Webcam-Simulator laufen lassen. Er selbst wird natürlich eine Ausrede finden, warum "seine" Webcam im Moment nicht funktioniert.

da wird er warten müssen, bis er schwarz wird, dh bis er weiß wird.. Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

@zapparella, wenn es dich nicht schon gäbe, müsste man dich glatt erfinden. DANKE für deine wertvollen Informationen Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2010 um 17:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #16 - 25. August 2010 um 16:38

und jetzt seine heutige mail..leider schreibt er irgendwie wirr und sogar mein Freund Google-Übersetzer hat eine ziemlich konfuse Übersetzung parat..aber ist eh wurscht, mich interessiert das Gebrabble eh nur, damit ich es samt hHeader hier reinsetzen kann Laut lachend...ach ja, von seiner sms keine Spur, aber ist bestimmt Schuld vom Network Augenrollen Augenrollen

How are you doing there today,how was your day? how have u been doing  and how is life treating you there?.i guess u are doing pretty nice over there today, its so nice to share a lot of feelings with you cos i always  imagined you as a nice person and as a caring person and i'm so much liking what i always read from you all the time since ever we meet cause you  know what you want in a relationship i know life hasn't been easy in the past for any one cause we just want to struggle from the button to the top cause no one wants to remain below his demands..i get to see some things in your  words which made me write you back.Your personality speaks a lot about you cause i love the little things you write about yourself and the things you want in life your words are short but meaningful cause at least u  wright something about yourself and i know time goes on you ill tell me more in person or write more with the aid of you wanting to express yourself what really do you think of yourself and what do you see yourself as,and what are your dreams and what kind of things do you do to yourself that makes you think you are a special person or do you have to share ur personality with someone b4 you can really  know how special you are to people...i assume you are the gift of God and God has blessed you with alot in life all you just need is to focus on things around  you and the people around you to know what God has in stock for you well how do u go about making a life meaningful and how do you try to make others smile by you considering how special you are.Before a person could think of caring for someone you have to know how special you are to people and how caring you could  be its doesn't matter by you really knowing that person cos God might send you to that person for an help and u will be willing to help but it just take time cause the world is never a safe place anymore and there is a lot of things to learn about people ....i myself  i have learn a lot from my environment  things i do and  things i don't  do i just sit and listen to music read books and make my life meaningful to myself  and try to be honest in everything i do cause honesty is only the key to human success and it makes life meaningful if you can apply all the principles of been a special person to people.Am really thinking a lot right now Because am starting to think about you and i always want you to know that you are the only one can give this a chance to grow..I love your voice and i try to text you last night and i also text you this morning not sure if you get them..Well i will have to stop for now and will be looking forward to hear from you..Bye for now and take very good care of yourself ...You look Beautiful

Rick

Spoiler:
Received: from [98.137.26.79] (helo=n6-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
by mx19.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OoEtX-0007Fv-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXXX; Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:15:55 +0200
Received: from [98.137.27.132] by n6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Aug 2010 12:15:54 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.217] by t4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Aug 2010 12:15:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp127.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Aug 2010 12:15:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 457131.9942.bm@omp127.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 4737 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Aug 2010 12:15:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1282738554; bh=aTcvNoTsALspbrlxNM32LIMGZ+Vnkxwy3KisHBOmacQ=; -Version:Content-Type; 53F/WXj7IiHWA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
-Version:Content-Type;
eQCLjy+7u3CmQ=;
Message-ID: <237962.4007.qm@web114415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: a4YehrUVM1nTDIOiwCR2yZWejDb23bYDStL88c59gYHrs_i
8jkMdivaLr3QbaZshkOu8G8V4qfQS0TmYMymSwTKvN1wO.1i_PqOVXyMI__m
90pYCryyYmZKElaT3JMpcb8apPPcwkXTAtZhRnnv9dLbh7iSjTI_ya9jYJST
yznPun1ifbwFp12033IIKV6lc_YOiQLKnl0L84GXvQVuFWBEPdcIu893lAmd
7RVoV_KKmGS7uQDzHzjrCtCmKpOg38LurPMKlerH9WRmyQVZYnMNg227yes5
f1HIsGyvxDlToxWm70GwgwKex0OFliReU4ls-
Received: from [69.60.110.96] by web114415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 Aug 2010 05:15:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 05:15:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice To Hear Your Voice
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <1543004622.4895199.1282717079411.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb074>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-743368232-1282738554=:4007"
Return-Path: rickhelton46@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #17 - 25. August 2010 um 17:14

Das ging aber flott....er ist wohl mit seinem Düsenjet unterwegs.  Durchgedreht
Mail über USA:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	69.60.110.96
Host 	96-110-60-69.serverpronto.com
Location 	US US, United States
City 	Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Organization 	Serverpronto
ISP 	Infolink
AS Number 	AS15083

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #18 - 25. August 2010 um 18:02

zapparella schrieb on 25. August 2010 um 17:14:

Das ging aber flott....er ist wohl mit seinem Düsenjet unterwegs. Durchgedreht
Mail über USA:

er ist ja auch ein seeehr erfolgreicher Geschäftsmann Cool Cool...ich versteh nur nicht, wie sowas funktioniert...von Nigeria über USA hä? hä?
und noch etwas möchte ich gerne wissen, warum wollte chicken george unbedingt, dass ICH ihn anrufe?? Welchen Nutzen kann er daraus ziehen?..Ich hab mir ja extra eine andere Nummer besorgt, die nur für die afrikanischen Lover bestimmt ist Laut lachend Laut lachend..aber das nächste Mal muss er anrufen, da werd ich aber wahrscheinlich bis zum Nimmerleinstag drauf warten müssen hä? Augenrollen Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2010 um 20:34 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #19 - 25. August 2010 um 19:00

das war jetzt als offline-message im Messenger...er wird zutraulicher Zwinkernd Laut lachend

13:57 25.8 Good Morning XXXXX
How are you doing and hope all is well with you..XXXXX i try to text you last nigh but i don't really know what is going on with the number you gave me 
I guess the network is very bad ..How is everything going with you hope you are okay..I just want to say hi and let you know am thinking of you..Am at work thinking about you 
Hope you are doing the same ,..I love your voice and i can't wait to hear more 
Hope to chat with you later 
Bye for now 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #20 - 25. August 2010 um 20:39

sarnerin schrieb on 25. August 2010 um 18:02:
zapparella schrieb on 25. August 2010 um 17:14:

Das ging aber flott....er ist wohl mit seinem Düsenjet unterwegs. Durchgedreht
Mail über USA:

er ist ja auch ein seeehr erfolgreicher Geschäftsmann Cool Cool...ich versteh nur nicht, wie sowas funktioniert...von Nigeria über USA hä? hä?
und noch etwas möchte ich gerne wissen, warum wollte chicken george unbedingt, dass ICH ihn anrufe?? Welchen Nutzen kann er daraus ziehen?..Ich hab mir ja extra eine andere Nummer besorgt, die nur für die afrikanischen Lover bestimmt ist Laut lachend Laut lachend..aber das nächste Mal muss er anrufen, da werd ich aber wahrscheinlich bis zum Nimmerleinstag drauf warten müssen hä? Augenrollen Laut lachend

@ hexenfee9

Das geschieht mit Hilfe eines Proxy. Wie das genau funktioniert schreibe ich dir per PN.

Ein Telefongespräch soll dir die reale Person auf den Bildern suggerieren. So soll ein Gefühl der Nähe und Vertrautheit geschaffen werden. Das ist alles psychologische Taktik - genauso wie das Chatten.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #21 - 25. August 2010 um 23:44

zapparella schrieb on 25. August 2010 um 20:39:
Ein Telefongespräch soll dir die reale Person auf den Bildern suggerieren. So soll ein Gefühl der Nähe und Vertrautheit geschaffen werden. Das ist alles psychologische Taktik - genauso wie das Chatten.

wenn sie so einen Aufwand betreiben, dann muss es sich wirklich lohnen für diese Bimbos Smiley....diesmal aber nicht Laut lachend Laut lachend

Rick Helton : Hope you are doing the same ,..I love your voice and i can't wait to hear more 
Rick Helton : Hope to chat with you later
Rick Helton : Bye for now
Rick Helton : Hi babe 
Rick Helton : I just got home from work..Call or text me when you get online okay
I miss you today
XXXXX : hello Rick 
XXXXX: mom please
Rick Helton : Alright am here 
XXXXX : I just got home from work..
I am also just come home until benjamin always feels responsible for me
Rick Helton : Alright
Am happy you are here with me 
So how was your day
XXXXX : thank you for your message here and your mail , I've got
Rick Helton : Ok
Rick Helton : I hope you have not been stressing yourself much 
XXXXX : My day was exhausting but well, I had several job interviews 
Rick Helton : I miss you and thinking about you
XXXXX : I must be very concentrated and always rely on my people knowledgeable
XXXXX : that's very kind of you
Rick Helton : Okay, Are you so tired or what? Am sorry just that I missed chatting with you,
XXXXX : how was your day?
Rick Helton : Thank you, 
Rick Helton : My Day's been fine, Worked today and then watched a little t.v with my kids, 
XXXXX : That is good
Rick Helton : So whats the time over there with you                
XXXXX : your girl will enjoy it very
XXXXX : 20.25
Rick Helton : Yeah, they are so happy. I only get little time to spend with them after I get back from work. 
XXXXX : I think the quality is more important than the quantity
Rick Helton : Oh Yes, You sound very nice  i agree with you, I like to spend quality times with my kids
XXXXX : I also had to work ever, but my free time was always there for my children
Rick Helton : Yes
Rick Helton : So whats your plan for the rest evening?
XXXXX : I will still have to iron  ... and the subject of evaluating applicants
Rick Helton : Oh, Okay. You seem to be a very busy woman. 
Rick Helton : You know , I really like talking with you; I like the way you talk and listen with me and I would really love it if we get more closer with our chats and emailing. 
XXXXX : I also like to speak with you and am always looking forward to your mails and messages and chat on our
Rick Helton : Okay, so how can we make that possible because it seems you are a very busy woman. You are the only woman I always talk to and You are the only one I am concentrating on. 
Rick Helton : I texted you three times today, I don't know if you got it sagte ich es nicht?? network is schuld Augenrollen
XXXXX : yes, I am busy because I have yet maximilian, who in studying abroad and it costs a lot of money
Rick Helton: Oh Ok that's understandable
Rick Helton: So tell me when are you always free so I can always come and look for you, 
Rick Helton: ?
XXXXX : no, I did not get your SMS
XXXXX : I'm always just after 20:00 my time at home
Rick Helton: Everyday?
Rick Helton: So that means this always the best time for us to chat?
XXXXX : yes, if I run meeting
Rick Helton: Ok. 
Rick Helton: So everyday you are always online by this time?
XXXXX : yes
XXXXX : on friday, saturday and sunday I'm not there, because I must go to his university maximilian to vienna
Rick Helton: Ok good
Rick Helton: Well, i would always love us to keep mailing each other and see where this would lead us to,
XXXXX ; I will sit on these three can not report me, I hope you understand
Rick Helton: How do you mean:? 
XXXXX : I am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday not to sign with you, I hope you understand
Rick Helton: Yeah 
XXXXX : what time it is really meant for you?
Rick Helton: You mean you will always be here to chat with me on friday saturday and sunday
Rick Helton: It's 7:45 pm now 
XXXXX : Unfortunately I will not be here to chat with you 
Rick Helton: Alright
Rick Helton: But am sure you will have to email me 
XXXXX : then we have a different hour
Rick Helton: Yeah i can see that 
Rick Helton: XXXXX i want you to tell me what are you really thinking about us now
XXXXX : I think we're on the right path, we have so much in common
Rick Helton: Yes and i want you to always know that you are teh only one that can give this relationship a chance to grow 
XXXXX : I am pleased when I read the morning you and I look very impatient in my mailbox
Rick Helton: Likewise em too
Rick Helton: Me
Rick Helton: XXXXX i want you to be honesty with me as i don't want to get hurt anymore 
Rick Helton: I my the only man you are talking to online ..As you are the only one am talking to and i will never share my feelings with any other woman on earth
XXXXX : Rick, I'm honest, but I can promise you anything yet, because I told you I am very cautious and think nothing of it, sit in a few vows of love to say
Rick Helton: How do you mean please talk to me, I need to know. Do you mean you are scared to love?
XXXXX : we can not say now whether to meet our sustainable partnership leads
XXXXX: no, I'm not afraid of the good ... but I'm not a woman who speaks in a short time of great love. I think the love must have the chance to grow
Rick Helton: yes I know what you mean 
XXXXX : I hope I have explained it correctly
Rick Helton: I am looking for someone that I will grow old with
Rick Helton: So do you have any questions to ask me?
da hat es mich aus dem Netz geworfen..
XXXXX : sorry, my pc is...
Rick Helton: ok
Rick Helton: Are you still there?
Rick Helton: Did you get my last post?
XXXXX : I just want to know whether you agree that we slowly move toward each other and also give the risk that it will be only a beautiful friendship, perhaps?
Rick Helton: Oh yes I am ready
XXXXX : oh yes
Rick Helton: Nobody knows what God might have instore for us , Only God knows 
Rick Helton: I am willing to do anything to make this work out and I am ready to do anything with the woman I am fully committed to 
XXXXX : my pc I was thrown out of the net, sorry
Rick Helton: This is what I said Nobody knows what God might have instore for us , Only God knows 
Rick Helton: I am willing to do anything to make this work out and I am ready to do anything with the woman I am fully committed to
XXXXX : I'm see 
Rick Helton: Cool 
XXXXX : So we let it come to us with confidence
Rick Helton: Yes 
Rick Helton: And I am a man that treats my woman like a queen 
XXXXX : I always wanted to be like a queen 
Rick Helton: Sounds nice. 
Rick Helton: I love to treat my woman with respect and always make her feel she's the number one in my life. I am ready to love and I have a lot to offer and I am a giver and not a taker.
XXXXX : this is something that every woman wants
XXXXX : but I give everything when I love, without borders
Rick Helton: That is why I want to concentrate on you alone and see where this would lead to because you seem a honest and nice woman that knows what she wants and I am a man  that knows what I want 
Rick Helton: And that's exactly the same, 
XXXXX : I have already noticed that we are both strong personalities
Rick Helton: Yes, And we seem to have same things in common, 
Rick Helton: And that's a good thing, 
XXXXX : for we have learned through our experiences, to stand firm in the live
Rick Helton: Yes and I am ready to move on 
XXXXX : it could also be a problem if each maintains its position
Rick Helton: So do you have any questions for me?
Rick Helton: Yes, i totally agree with you 
Rick Helton: And that is why I have been very honest and open to you. 
XXXXX : what do you like most? and what is your favorite song?
Rick Helton: I like spending time with family, like swimming,musics, going to the movies, cuddling,kissing,I like being supportive. And I like a lot of songs don't know if I have a favorite one 
XXXXX : 
Rick Helton: And what about you?
XXXXX : I like everything, and I love all music, even classical, but I have a favorite song
Rick Helton: What is your favorite song?
XXXXX : 'My way' by frank sinatra
XXXXX : i like to dance
Rick Helton: Oh ok, 
Rick Helton: Wow, I love to dance too 
Rick Helton: Are you a good dancer?
Rick Helton: What dancing style do u like>
XXXXX : yes...!!!!
Rick Helton: I like the ballroom dancing 
Rick Helton: Wow sounds cool 
XXXXX : ballroom dancing?? what is it..??
XXXXX : such as the Vienna Opera Ball in?
Rick Helton: Lol no 
Rick Helton: Ballroom , Tango, I like to dance very well 
Rick Helton: but it's been a long time I danced 
XXXXX : 
Rick Helton: I can teach you
XXXXX : tango waltz fox                                             
XXXXX : cha-cha-cha, samba
polka
Rick Helton: Cool
Rick Helton: I know Samba 
XXXXX : and english waltz
Rick Helton: 
XXXXX : I can not stand is salsa
XXXXX : I love to dance
XXXXX : My mother always said that I had been dancing on the world
Rick Helton: Same here and I would love us to dance together 
XXXXX : oh yes....
XXXXX : Viennese waltz 
Rick Helton: So what more would you love to know about me?
XXXXX : what is your favorite food?
Rick Helton: I like mexican,sea food , 
Rick Helton: I like chinese,italian 
XXXXX : yes....!!!
Rick Helton: And you?
XXXXX : i like chinese, italian, indian and mexican, but not much hot
Rick Helton: Same here
Rick Helton: we seem to have a lot in common 
XXXXX : I was eating with benjamin in munich at the indian and he loves it very very hot
Rick Helton: That sounds good, 
XXXXX : i like it just a bit spicy
XXXXX : can you cook?
Rick Helton: Yes I am a good cook,I cook for the family,
XXXXX : this is good
Rick Helton: Ok 
Rick Helton: So do you have any more question for me?
XXXXX : I also love to cook .. for the family, for friends, but I always cook just for myself, not fast food
Rick Helton: Ok, 
Rick Helton: I would love to meet you 
XXXXX : What annoys you most or what you do not like at all
Rick Helton: I don't really get annoyed easily but I hate it when someone don't believe me, I hate liars, I hate cheats it annoys me and I hate people who do not consider others feelings.
Rick Helton: Ok please explain it in a mail 
Rick Helton: i would be going offline very soon
Rick Helton: Can you call me on phone so we can talk for a while before I leave?is er net süß..??? Ärgerlich Ärgerlich
XXXXX : I'm too
Rick Helton: Ok, So can you call me?
XXXXX : do not be angry, I would call you, but it's just too expensive.
Rick Helton: oK
XXXXX : we must think of something else, maybe on skype
But now I must be offline .. I wish you a good night and it was nice to talk to you
Rick Helton: Ok take care 
Rick Helton: Would you try and call me because I do not ahve skype. 
XXXXX : Griesgrämig
XXXXX : pity 
XXXXX : I phoned yesterday, € 25 and there were only a few minutes
XXXXX : skype is free, so I telephone with my kids
XXXXX : sleep tight, rick and I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening
da scheint er sich schon mit jemand anderen zu beschäftigen hä? Schockiert/Erstaunt
Rick Helton: But I don't have skype 
Rick Helton: 
Rick Helton: ok, it has been great talking with you and I will be looking froward to yoru email 
Rick Helton: your *
XXXXX : bye Rick
Rick Helton: Bye for now 
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2010 um 23:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #22 - 26. August 2010 um 18:14

mei, is der Bub fleißig Zwinkernd Augenrollen und er könnte locker als Fernsehprediger auftreten Laut lachend Laut lachend

Betreff:       Something To Read       
Von:            Rick Helton <rickhelton46@yahoo.com>    |         
An:            XXXXXXXXXXXXXX      
Datum:      26.08.10 10:54:09

Good Morning XXXXX ..How are you doing and hope you have a nice dream ..XXXXX i want you to know that  life goes on if u began with something real and sincere and u learn to focus about it and learn to see the principles that guides it ...life is been guide with a lot of principles leading to the truth of life and love and the earth alone is filled with so much love but we humans  made it hidden and difficult cause of the bad things that we thought is good if we only can learn to bring out the love of life and the life of love and get to make the world a place to live then every one don't have to get scared of each other cause i have been into alot of things i have tried a lot of things and it didn't really work out for me cause i can't really cheat on my feelings or judge myself for the things i do i just want to make a lot of things come to reality by me focusing on them and wanting it to come to reality i just want to make people happy with my kind of personality and the wisdom God has given me and i want to make others smile while i make myself smile to as well,..there are more things we Still need to learn about our self cos if only u can have a time to relax and focus on ur thought and have a deep imagination about the whole thing happening in the world,,,,if only u can do that,u will get to see the Good and Bad things on earth and that will surely keep u out of trouble,cause u decided to focus on building yourself in way that cud help you and help others too the reason why we are in the world is to be here for one and other and to help when we are in need but this generation that i have seen has turned to something else there is a lot of hatered, crime, greed, jealousy,self centered and fornication,all this didn't create or started in one day it all started from individuals cause they just wanted to make life meaningless for them self and satisfy there immediate needs,life begins inside of us and we need to learn about the way of life to make it meaningful for us my words might sound too prophetic but my life is all about the truth and i mean all i say and do and i really want to start a family i can grow older with and with a woman i will do love with all my heart,soul and mind forever,Dear i feel so safe and secure and i have perfect confident in you,you are just like a princess unto me,just like someone i could love so much with all my heart,despite the fact that we cant even see each others face to face and touch each other for the time been  and we still trust and feel each others heart,what a wonderfull moment we have heard online together. Its so wonderful and respectful life and imagination and i know our dreams will come true have faith in your self  and have faith in what you do and what you seek for in relationship look into what you care about and find what you seek in it,your dreams can be fulfilled right from your heart,i can imagine what you feel inside of you but i cant touch them but i know they are tough of greatness and love and i know its all about been in love with the perfect right woman,I have so much in me to explore with you if you have that wide open heart cause i cant stop typing and talking casue it makes me stronger to express what i feel inside of me cos i always want to life the rest of my life with you sweetie.i can't wait to meet you and been by your side too.I have to get back to work now will check on you when i can

woher die mail wohl heute kommt..??

Spoiler:
Received: from [67.195.8.62] (helo=n5-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
by mx04.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OoYDq-0007iO-00
for XXXXXXXXXX; Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:54:11 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by n5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Aug 2010 08:54:09 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.223] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Aug 2010 08:54:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp201.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Aug 2010 08:54:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 806540.39055.bm@omp201.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 30165 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Aug 2010 08:54:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1282812849; bh=mHUUxu9uG+V2VsIgZYtoN0sWnkNt/AncG3SawKPLvFY=; -Version:Content-Type; AcEoe7JcI5kYw=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
-Version:Content-Type;
wfi96LpyN5cc8=;
Message-ID: <526098.29341.qm@web114419.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: eHpOlRUVM1n7q06NbfOICQQj0LA_uw50yFxyC5X__dL2MEk
mDvOnbWGR2mQZJ2wvy.AH8Ce5HFnE6qsnS1.SrsAvVo.R.zkvRlUm5fV5MF_
ib8BSKB7nXaqIsgzqF4oi44JX1oYD27nzDDH0TcBBqJm7X1MK4chscrxJwCb
j8qnRaiCH5GStTQ4eVfYbVXxQS7iK5udvc6gRCGSyl3CSxPfGhUEIevh5yke
k0eeDJcANn8gvAXaqczOPpWc8YnTElO.sLBXtstMwIloZXREGJ1_judAvRZS
2UV6W3DD_Qaxzy8cWJzBwhI2zwFGTXg--
Received: from [69.60.110.96] by web114419.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:54:09 PDT
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:54:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Something To Read
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <1543004622.4895199.1282717079411.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb074>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1495788381-1282812849=:29341"

und das ist seine offline-message von heute Vormittag

11:32 26.8 Good Morning Ilenia...How are you doing and hope all is well with you 
Am at work now thinking about you..so ein Lieber DurchgedrehtDid you get my email 
I hope to chat with you later 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #23 - 26. August 2010 um 18:31

Immer noch aus den USA.  Zwinkernd

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	69.60.110.96
Host 	96-110-60-69.serverpronto.com
Location 	US US, United States
City 	Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Organization 	Serverpronto
ISP 	Infolink
AS Number 	AS15083

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #24 - 26. August 2010 um 22:47

@Zapparella
warum wundert mich das jetzt überhaupt nicht...heute kam er relativ spät in den Messi, obwohl er weiß, dass ich morgen schon um 04.30 nach Wien starten muss (stimmt fast Cool ) und...heute hat er die Süßholzraspel hervorgeholt..und zum Schluss eine ganze Zeile mit Umarmungs- und Kusssmilies geschickt. Allerdings ist er heute auch früher verschwunden, ziemlich unvermittelt hä? hä? hä?

Rick Helton: Good Evening my dear!!
XXXXX : good evening 
Rick Helton: How was your day my dear?
XXXXX : I was just was offline .. my day a little hectic but very good
XXXXX : Thanks for your mail and the message here in the messenger
Rick Helton: Nice to hear that..Mine day was lonely and boring just been thinking about you..
Rick Helton: You are most welcome..
XXXXX : oh, that's very sweet of you ..
XXXXX : I can reply to your mail only briefly
Rick Helton: Okay..
Rick Helton: Tell me how you spend your day today and also did you work hard at work?
XXXXX : no, my day was good .. I had only to do much, because tomorrow I'm not in the office and I had to prepare the plan for my secretaries
XXXXX : tomorrow morning I start as early as 4.30, because there are 700km
XXXXX : maximilian and I are taking turns driving the
Rick Helton: Oh i see..I do miss you so much couldn't stop thinking about you..
XXXXX : I also miss you
Rick Helton: How do you feel after you read the mail i sent to you?
XXXXX : I am always very touched
Rick Helton: Umm How touched are you each and every time you get to read such a mail from me,Do you think i could be right man for you?
hexele9: you bring everything to the point so well and I like how you formulate your thoughts
XXXXX : I think more and more that you're a special man
Rick Helton: Thanks so much for the compliment,Am also happy that i met a woman like you on here,I do believe you are also the woman for me,I do believe if we join hand in hands we could make the best out of these..
XXXXX: yes, I think that we would complement each other well
Rick Helton: XXXXX ,I do want you to understand that if i fall in love i do give my full attention to it,I want you to know that am ready to share my heart body and soul with that special someone
XXXXX : I think that is the prerequisite, if you love
Rick Helton: XXXXX i want you to know that life and love without that special someone is meaningless,I want you to know that love is the key to life
Rick Helton: I remember when we first spoke, as if we have known one another for years. Our conversations went on as if the seasons were changing with no disconnection of the line. Never could I have asked the Lord for anything more assuring or hypnotizing than the soothing tone of your voice and the words lingering off them. You made my days sunny even though the nights rained on endlessly.
XXXXX: IS the love life .. nobody can survive long without love, that goes for the mother to love their children, but also the love of God and love of man and woman ...
XXXXX: The souls are similar ... we have sensed
Rick Helton: We completed one another; you thought that no good man existed and then you met me. How I long for you to know that the feeling is mutual, that I have never met a woman that can read though me and explore my inner core. Please keep in mind that I will not take your heart, that I hold, for granted. I will replace it with mine, so you know I wouldn't be able to breathe without it.
XXXXX : you have now once again well put
Rick Helton: You are a splendid jewel Zwinkernd Cool Cool..aber sicher..mindestens ein diamant he released and I grasped. Never would I let a soul take you away or bring harm near you. The day I looked into the blue recesses of your soul - correction: my soul, I knew no force could ruin the joining of two souls.
XXXXX : It is very touching as you say that, and I'm very embarrassed when you call me a jewel
Rick Helton: You are more than that to me,You mean a lot to me,I do want you to know that i wasn't the one that choose you but my heart directed me to you.You make me  feel like a new born baby.
XXXXX : but I do nothing special ..
Rick Helton: Dear Soul mates do exist and now I have learned that there is beauty behind all imperfections. It took us both years of hurt and pain and it has paid off. It's true when they say, "God makes you meet a few wrong people, before you meet the right one, so you will be able to appreciate and understand their worth." hä? hab ich nie gesagt..
XXXXX : yes, it's true .. probably have to make bad experiences, only to know the happy and appreciate
Rick Helton: I do understand you,I wanna let you know that life is a chanllange,.
XXXXX : We have a proverb: the happy always starts with a tear
XXXXX : or .. before the happiness set the gods to tears.
Rick Helton: Yes you are right..I do want you to understand that any thing willing to be good on earth would always have something to stop it.I want you to understand that there is nothing like being love and beloved..
Rick Helton: I do want you to also know that when there seems to be life there is hope
XXXXX : that's good, because without hope everything is nothing
Rick Helton: XXXXX i need to go now,I would be back online for you.I would love to read  a mail from you soon okay.
XXXXX : oh, I'm sorry, but I can only back online on monday .. I'm in Vienna on Sunday and come back very late
Rick Helton: I will want you to go to bed now and send me a nice email tomorrow okayer WILL... Griesgrämig
Rick Helton: Alright
Rick Helton: But am sure you will have time to email me or text me on my phone
Rick Helton: I want you to know that i can take you off my mind rightnow okay
XXXXX : I will read it with great joy on Monday
Rick Helton: Just try to email me and i will email you first thing tomorrow morning when i get up from sleep ok
Rick Helton: Ok
Rick Helton: bye
XXXXX : ok 
Rick Helton:  Bye for now
Rick Helton hat sich abgemeldet. (26.08.2010 21:53)

jetzt ist erstmal Pause bis Montag Cool Cool...denn sms krieg ich von dem eh keine...ihr wisst ja---->> bad network Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #25 - 26. August 2010 um 22:50

ich wünsch euch ein schönes Wochenende....!!!!! Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #26 - 30. August 2010 um 19:03

jetzt hab ich viel zu posten Zwinkernd Zwinkernd am 28.08. hat Rick mir diese offline-message hinterlassen..ich war ja bis gestern fort

Good Morning Ilenia ...How are you doing and hope all is well with you....Babe have been missing you so much..i got your text ..i don't really know what is going on with the network ..Cuz have been trying to text back but not going through..
Rick Helton: I hope you are okay and thinking about me..I miss you more and more 
Rick Helton: See you later
Rick Helton: Kiss

und dann hat er mir 2 Mails geschrieben..er kennt sich in der Bibel aus Laut lachend Laut lachend..
übrigens, gibt es irgendwo im Netz Kopien seiner Briefe oder schreibt er sie tatsächlich selber? Er ist auf jeden Fall clever genug, mich immer wieder mit meinem Namen anzusprechen und sein Englisch klingt auch net so geschliffen...Zapparella nennt es Bimbolesisch, ein köstlicher Ausdruck Laut lachend...

How are you doing there today ? hope cool Hun , thanks for been there for me and i pray to God to blessed you and your Home and your kid's too, Dear i feel so safe and secure and i have perfect confident in you,you are just like a princess unto me,just like someone i could love so much with all my heart,despite the fact that we cant even see each others face to face and touch each other for the time been  and we still trust and feel each others heart,what a wonderful moment we have heard online together. Its so wonderful and respectful life and imagination and i know our dreams will come true have faith in your self  and have faith in what you do and what you seek for in relationship look into what you care about and find what you seek in it,your dreams can be fulfilled right from your heart,i can imagine what you feel inside of you but i cant touch them but i know they are tough of greatness and love and i know its all about been in love with the perfect right woman,I have so much in me to explore with you if you have that wide open heart cause i cant stop typing and talking cause it makes me stronger to express what i feel inside of me cos i always want to life the rest of my life with you sweetie.i can't wait to meet you and been by your side XXXX i want you to know that it's me and you who can do this,and i know we are just the right and perfect match and soul mate,i have a lot to tell you about myself in the real word and i know you are there waiting to sit and cuddle with me hold hands,be in each others hands share so much love inside and show the reason why we are really the best match in the whole world.I want to say something Beautiful is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else but how attractive we are to ourselves for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too and i believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful it does not always have to be the physical appearance the beauty of love is to look into your eyes and see the love you feel for me to see the way you feel and the way you care that is why I really wanna be there for you and love you...Do not belittle or disregard those who are different than you for without them you would cease to be special cause without others you cant know how special you are to them and how special you are and the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.My heart speaks about the beauty of love and i want to share every moment of my life with you i know it will be a dream come true but i know you do believe and have faith in my words and u wont regret meeting and leaving the life with me too...XXXXX you have become something i can't do without ...Am very happy i met someone like you...And hope you are having a nice time where you are..I can't wait to chat with you soon...See you later

The Kids Says hi

Missing you

Spoiler für Quelltext 1:
Received: from [76.13.13.238] (helo=n10.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com)
by mx29.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OpIS1-0004mC-00
for XXXXXXXXXX; Sat, 28 Aug 2010 12:15:53 +0200
Received: from [76.13.12.93] by n10.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2010 10:15:52 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2010 10:15:52 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.129] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2010 10:15:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp203.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2010 10:15:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 312392.72188.bm@omp203.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 78239 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Aug 2010 10:15:44 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1282990544; bh=eiB6JNtWIjqoOX2WDnVPO6PI+zvUMYdaG1AT4SMZu/4=; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; YPOrR1YBangbg=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
+XwYsaxYDtEAQ=;
Message-ID: <238915.77105.qm@web114403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: .dc7MF4VM1lifbvFAsoCIN3aSg.0CRTKawsMBcjd0e2ppkI
ZpEkzd7BseWRt0nFYTzoDwysCSCbi.whZQhfrxli9OptmwhPvnXgTLSuHYPI
9A1WsoE3kjFEia6F4ibmqwxB_wCbbr9zXX3siD5ABhXcljyRvkMtI_httOqO
XSqFqUaPEQ.Yel6kKJJzeVXZeS6Kh.N1DL3kaOkFj9EFmkPJ36yYLOucohF8
9MpalwJu75PdGc74_wmmqLdXoD3xrv4eFDCpmnyRQK4nDag4O0dBGPEOpkuT
SdQNGFKrYrFiM.I3SeuqMOzwpYhXgbog_VD2F_GydSG548C.UVqIUrix8k7t
ByxUPEpYdtWS7
Received: from [41.184.0.199] by web114403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Aug 2010 03:15:43 PDT
X-RocketSRV: showStationery=580497653@mc.mail.yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 03:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Miss You
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <1525679095.1106837.1282827412656.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb073>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1911391136-1282990543=:77105"

das ist das mail mit dem Wort zum Sonntag und...er hat mir 2 Rosen mitgeschickt  Cool

Good morning XXXXX,I hope as I write this email that you are in deep, restful slumber having good dreams. I have been thinking about love and the best way I know how to describe it is the Beatitudes. I don't know if you have heard of it before, but it goes like this: Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails and now these three remain. Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love. So Ilenia, if you really love me you will trust in me. I can honestly say that if you really are the person you proclaim yourself to be and are honest, that I will reward you with my love. Ilenia, I have a deep and bondful love. I feel two people who really love each other are truthful to each other. They do things together, not apart. They talk to each other, not behind one another's back. They are loyal to each other. Ilenia, when I meet you, if you are all the things you say you are, then you will be rewarded with my love and that love will be a lifetime. But if you are just playing, and are not being honest with me, then everything will be off.

I have been thinking about you all day..And how is your trip i hope you are doing okay..Missing you so much and i can not wait to chat with you...Kiss

Rick 

Spoiler für Quelltext 2:
Received: from [98.136.44.38] (helo=n70.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com)
by mx18.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OpcEY-0000Fu-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXX; Sun, 29 Aug 2010 09:23:18 +0200
Received: from [216.252.122.219] by n70.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Aug 2010 07:23:17 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t4.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Aug 2010 07:23:17 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.210] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Aug 2010 07:23:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp120.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Aug 2010 07:23:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 590923.89482.bm@omp120.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 98356 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Aug 2010 07:23:17 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1283066597; bh=aRROfkjGdTHjdyinRavFVFDVxxIvhzvwaj4NEcAW0ss=; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; TFvMW4QpyAyLs=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
HK3B/h4OalkSs=;
Message-ID: <478439.97212.qm@web114412.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 680gUycVM1n8JxRYezZjnS14EXS4.Nfj41ey7ndQFg_hXc6
epcstd.DRyWwAoBxhSFUXYxsRE_4PkVqCsXmoAWZVfeGEA7pKw8CEYXLlWzQ
NLeiv2ch7hF6oFJlYyJWhCph0N_fcZNvhbdfU4jtmsa4sWJp8CSYy3IbGQmq
wrJdSssyXr7CMobBXSPV6RdT82D1Q8cC09gRfvrV9G1OfSPhpbhvn06AE5u0
keyZeS00p5Lntb5kc5muFSDMmO.HUeZJDND4zd3modozCM2g.nVsMHCvrcdF
IX7Dxn5U0BIjr0tOkeU3kXc9qclF2Smh4wNt8Ux9U.Q_eSBItvRq4_WhPkx0
w3w--
Received: from [41.155.16.156] by web114412.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:23:17 PDT
X-RocketSRV: showStationery=2131134266@mc.mail.yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:23:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Miss You
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <1525679095.1106837.1282827412656.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb073>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1771598218-1283066597=:97212"

und nun die mail von heute Morgen, er geht auf meine mail ein, in der ich geschrieben hatte, dass die Heimfahrt mühsam war, weil ich wegen 2 Unfälle im Stau gestanden hab..

Good Morning babe..How are you doing and how is your journey...Oh am so sorry about the accident ..Am so very happy you are back at home now and i can not wait to chat with you...Ilenia i have miss you so much and i want you to know that i can't take you off my mind...I went to church yesterday and it's was fun and I wish we are together...i want you to text  me when you get online in the evening okay...I miss you

Kiss and love

The Girls says hi süüüüß.. Zwinkernd

Spoiler für Quelltext 3:
Received: from [67.195.23.156] (helo=n3-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
by mx10.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1Opy7d-0006MK-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXX; Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:45:37 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by n3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2010 06:45:36 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.218] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2010 06:45:36 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp128.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2010 06:45:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 399028.13503.bm@omp128.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 87487 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Aug 2010 06:45:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1283150736; bh=bCmq3wfEC99PQO0PqYSb5WJmgr3lJY6W7JhjxT8F7kM=; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 5x0C5uIsiayh4=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
XOrghJiIOouSI=;
Message-ID: <291929.85848.qm@web114401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 1fbLwVoVM1lNZdpX40DBJ2IQBAnbFueMmzeIa5eRa9muOAI
dGaI7XQeCIBDd.QNksU6dgRTpmU_oeeYZlBK74tDh5sy32FNuD.Mu1rgLWlO
ZMyDjKl6qpPMUr8ry5W3U3WZ4fD5WBNTYhrODqPUy1XbPnmloZIqanWvi78u
dKDlufjWt7LlYzIXWBV3vz98DgJd6cymO3uRRCxjX_iUhwgqM809hM1B8IZt
O8k89yOFskB5AFmAgvtp2Fl_LVq3DBz54D220JAKR2W5h9NmxlmTuhVRGRL6
0NsKNVJfHuyYMkAWG9N9eJYNit64PTg--
Received: from [41.155.6.148] by web114401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:45:36 PDT
X-RocketSRV: showStationery=59724544@mc.mail.yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Missing You
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <833370460.1182625.1283120478243.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb075>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1479909854-1283150736=:85848"
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2010 um 20:56 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #27 - 30. August 2010 um 21:02

Chicken George mailt wieder über sein Heimatland.
Allerdings hat ein Providerwechsel stattgefunden und die Mail/Quelltext 1 kommt über IPNX, Nigeria.
Entweder seine Aushilfe, weil er zu tun hatte oder er war grad unterwegs.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.184.0.199
Host 	41-184-0-199.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	IPNX Nigeria Ltd
ISP 	IPNX Nigeria Ltd
AS Number 	AS29091 ipNX Nigeria Limited 

Die beiden nächsten Mails/Quelltext 2 + 3 kommen wieder über Starcomms aus Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.155.16.156
Host 	dial-pool16.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Starcomms Limited
ISP 	Starcomms Limited
AS Number 	AS33776 ASN for Starcomms

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2010 um 21:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #28 - 30. August 2010 um 21:29

sarnerin schrieb on 30. August 2010 um 19:03:
übrigens, gibt es irgendwo im Netz Kopien seiner Briefe oder schreibt er sie tatsächlich selber? Er ist auf jeden Fall clever genug, mich immer wieder mit meinem Namen anzusprechen

Teile des ersten Briefes habe ich bei stopscammers.com gefunden / Letter 3 Smiley

Ein Teil des zweiten Briefes ist aus Corinthians, 13:4-8, 13

Du brauchst nur Teile des Textes oder einen ganzen Satz bei Google eingeben und so wirst du auch fündig. Die Briefe sind zumeist vorgefertigt und sie werden nur kopiert und der Name = Anrede wird ausgetauscht. Das geht ganz schnell mit Office Word durch Ersetzen des passenden Wortes. Oft werden auch Textbausteine aus mehrern Mails verwendet.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #29 - 30. August 2010 um 23:39

zapparella schrieb on 30. August 2010 um 21:29:

Ein Teil des zweiten Briefes ist aus Corinthians, 13:4-8, 13

den kannte ich schon, deshalb hab ich ja auch geschrieben, dass Lover die Bibel kennt Laut lachend Laut lachend
aber was mich seeehr nachdenklich macht...er hat mich heute im messi versetzt.. Griesgrämig weinend weinend weinend weinend...ob seine große Liebe schon Schnee von gestern ist?? hä? hä? unentschlossen.. Durchgedreht
ach ja, angeblich kommt er mit seinen sms nicht durch Schockiert/Erstaunt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema