Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Wilson Spildberg <wilsonspilberg@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 2685 mal)

Nellie
Ex-Mitglied

Wilson Spildberg <wilsonspilberg@ymail.com>
08. August 2010 um 12:15

und der nächste, hat mich auf myspace angeschrieben. Fällt aber etwas aus der Reihe er hat Freunde auf myspace.....
Ich schreib mal zurück, mal sehen was der Quelltext sagt

Hi dear,
   How are you doing today hope you are having a wonderful time out there? My name is Wilson, a 46 years old from the United States of America and a Lawyer, a widower with a daughter, my daughter is all I got in this hole wide world since his mother left us, she was only six years when her mother died, I love her so much because she means the world to me too.I know any woman will enjoy talking with her  my daughter because she is a very funny girl, and she talks so much. She also knows how to type with a puter.
There are more things about what I like than I could put down here, but you have to save something’s for later conversations I think. I must admit though I am a little nervous about this online thing. Hey, I’m an old fashioned guy, with a little shyness thrown in there as well. If you see what you like, email me and we'll talk, but if you don't have a picture get one before you send that email. Oh I know there is no perfect person, we all have flaws and quirks.
You know i just got into this dating site,going through profiles I saw this catchy profile of yours, It really caught my heart and i was asked by you to stop by and say hi to you, you're nothing but a angel, a perfect angel created with precious stones like Diamond, Graphite, Gold, Silver, and more and i really want to know you more because I know you will be a protection to me.You see, I'll be happy to know more about you, and be with you for the rest of my life, as you know we can still be friends even if you don't all this to happen between us, but i want us to be the best couple in the hole Universe. Here is my messenger wilsonspilberg@ymail.com i will be glad if you reply me you know can also be a savior of one's life. Talk to you later. Bye and take good care of yourself OK.
Regard Wilson.

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. August 2010 um 23:46 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Wilson Spildberg <wilsonspilberg@ymail.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. August 2010 um 12:43

Profildaten und Bilder von Myspace:

Wilson Spildberg

* Hier wegen: Netzwerke, Dating, Beziehung
    * Orientierung: Hetero
    * Figur: 46 cm / Durchschnitt  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
    * Abstammung: Weiß
    * Religion: Katholik
    * Sternzeichen: Stier
    * Kinder: Unentschieden
    * Rauchen/Trinken: Nein / Nein
    * Ausbildung: Studium
    * Beruf: A Lawyer.

Schulen/Unis

Troy State University-Montgomery
          o Montgomery,AL 1986 bis 1990
          o Abschlussjahr: 1991
          o Studenten-Status: Ehemaliger
          o Abschluss: Master's Degree
          o Hauptfach: Law
          o Nebenfach: Law
          o Clubs: None.

Kurzinfo
Über mich:
I'm searching for a heart of gold, just like the song says. I wonder if it's really out there. What about you? Isn't it what your searching for too. I love to spend quit evening at home enjoying conversation over coffee, sometimes some wine. I enjoy being romantic with the person I am sharing my life with, spending the whole day in bed just being together without the world or its problems. I believe in listening to each other, and not just hearing. We all need that ability to be able to share our thoughts, our hopes, dreams of ours, and yes, our fears with our partner. I do enjoy some many different things, I love going to Disney World. Yes I admit it makes me feel like a kid again, but watching the expressions of the kids when they see the caricatures is priceless and its also helps me get some how closer to my daughter. I enjoy riding my Harley, it is almost like flying i also enjoy playing playing golf with my team during my vacation period. There is a freedom about it I cannot explain and unless you’ve experienced it you can never know. I don’t hunt although I did as a kid, I cannot stand the thought of an animal suffering. Do not get me wrong, if others want to hunt more power to them but I just can’t do it. I love the beach and also loves playing volley ball with friends, I love the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach, and how the seagulls sound. I like to hold hands, open the car door for my girl, i would rather go to the movies than a bar or club. I’d rather be at home with the love life, and friends rather than going to clubs and bar. There are more things about what I like than I could put down here, but you have to save something’s for later conversations I think. I must admit though I am a little nervous about this online thing. Hey, I’m an old fashioned guy, with a little shyness thrown in there as well. If you see what you like, email me and we'll talk, but if you don't have a picture get one before you send that email. Oh I know there is no perfect person, we all have flaws and quirks. If you see something in my profile that might make you feel like I would not want to hear from you, give it a try, take a chance. You have to have that picture though no exceptions there.
Wen ich gerne kennen lernen würde:
I would like to meet that perfect woman who has all it takes to be a wife.

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. August 2010 um 23:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 08. August 2010 um 12:46

@ Nellie

Da kannst du ihn gleich mal fragen, wer der Typ mit den vielen Haaren auf seinem Profil bei Myspace ist.  Smiley
Kann ja kein Jugendbild von ihm sein, denn da hat er blaugraue Augen und auf den anderen Bildern sind seine Augen braun.

Wird wohl wieder Richtung Afrika abwandern.  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2010 um 12:47 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nellie
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 08. August 2010 um 13:05

Das mit dem Bild ist mir auch gleich aufgefallen  Durchgedreht

Warum schreiben mir diese Kerle dauernd........... 
Ich schein wohl ein guter Spammer-Jäger zu sein  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nellie
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 08. August 2010 um 21:43

Wieder einer der nur chatten will. Er hat sich unsterblich in mich verliebt und will das ich mein Profil auf myspace lösche, er will seins auch löschen... Durchgedreht

Er wollte mit Cam chatten, vor lauter Schreck habe ich gesagt ich hätte keine.... ich Dusel  Traurig

Ansonsten übliche Geschichte: hat eine 13-jährige Tochter, Frau bei einem Unfall ums leben gekommen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nellie
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 08. August 2010 um 21:59

habe gerade gesehen auf myspace hat er mir noch einmal geschrieben obwohl er meine mailadresse hat. Die Kerle sind nicht dumm..........

Thanks for your Email you are a nice woman. I am very glad you like my daughter and i think you just saved someone like i said earlier. And God bless you that, hope to meet your online later.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nellie
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 09. August 2010 um 21:35

er will nur chatten, dabei hat mir noch ein Bild geschickt. Dieses Bild kenne ich. Als ich wegen Tony geschaut hatte, hatte ich dieses Bild irgendwo auf einer amerikanischen Seite entdeckt. 

Lieben tut er mich auch schon, heiß und innig.  Durchgedreht

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. August 2010 um 23:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #7 - 10. August 2010 um 08:47

@ Nellie

versuch es es mal mit einer Ausrede, also ich meine schreibe ihm eine Mail und versuche so eine Mailantwort zu bekommen. So hätten wir auch noch einen Quelltext von dem Herrn. Lasse Dir irgendwas einfallen, weshalb Du zu Zeit nicht Chaten kannst.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 10. August 2010 um 20:18

Wesermann schrieb on 10. August 2010 um 08:47:
@ Nellie

versuch es es mal mit einer Ausrede, also ich meine schreibe ihm eine Mail und versuche so eine Mailantwort zu bekommen. So hätten wir auch noch einen Quelltext von dem Herrn. Lasse Dir irgendwas einfallen, weshalb Du zu Zeit nicht Chaten kannst.

Schreibe besser, dass Du Dir über den Messenger einen Virus eingefangen hättest (was tatsächlich häufig passiert) und Du den Messenger auch nicht mehr aktivieren willst. Liebt er Dich heiß und innig, dann kann er j auch ordinäre Email benutzen!
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2010 um 20:19 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nellie
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 10. August 2010 um 20:56

Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
Ich habe eine Freu

Hey Babe,

How are you doing today, hope everything is alright with you,and i believe you are having a wonderful time ,when i get up this morning and you are the first thing on my mind,i must thank you for for the long chat yesterday and for accepting my friendship,making me your friend is the best that that has ever happen to me, i really enjoy it,and i hope i could get to know more of you.You are very special and that’s why I feel honored to be your friend. I know life wouldn’t be this easy if I didn’t’ have a friend like you…Thank you for giving me your attention , for all the good things you all say about me,i will really like to build a more comprehensive intimacy with you because,to have you as my friend is one of the major reasons for my happiness.
You are great! With you near by I hardly need anything else. I know I could travel the entire world but I would never find a friend as faithful and loyal as you and willing to relocate for the woman of my dream.What thrills me the most about this friendship we have is the over flooding loyalty and honesty, your willingness to dedicate the best of your soul to someone else, your unique altruism and your catching good humor…I trust in that lovely feeling so much that I don’t even feel like I owe you anything, although I probably do, considering how much attention you've given me and how good you make me feel!My pretty, you are a great friend, the best I have ever met and the best I have and will like to keep you for ever.I want you to know that you have in a true friend, a friend who would never avoid from any sacrifices to help you!
Knowing you as proved to me that there’s still friendship and honesty in the world. You are the best friend any one can have!! Knowing someone as sincere and honest as you has made my faith in the future of humankind grow.Now that disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller.It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look in your eyes and see a mix of serenity and hope and true love.For me, this fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already.
It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values, which, sometimes, for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts…For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days… I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing.Always bear in mind that my affection,love and true friendship will be yours forever!until then keep fit and stay bless.
Your true friend,

Wilson 

Spoiler:
From Wilson Spilberg Tue Aug 10 16:49:52 2010
Return-Path: <wilsonspilberg@ymail.com>
X-YMailISG: pXn5Kv0WLDulu8DqjsuBxl6igSJ2ZUJdhYr1BocBC8lKDvJk
2_RXNfM9Y4xV98F3VRVPh91edRNU55O2LcpFVdctOAYUCG7bvj4TaBtY5tj.
wAmc1rseQeovd3oYSTqG2zyflddJOlHHSAcNc.qLwtdW6FUCNvom4vs0rYBK
oS9V_3JwSyPSIPtUT_gGRtOVWxGJZBC4qCqBpB9yK2bUHVyfT7pU4a2.CjmJ
b77M7P4J60LJqn01BIVq93c_cKfKigCegKpzkQh11qoTWoNVxk4RtlzUX5XP
pGnbFjhKPkC0y3JcpfhAiBgbXT.IpQEyaPDqArJ6yZ41187yM.L7AtYiC1wA
Fu8nsd2So57p.X6L17Fp2Le3Zt8AKAW9T7Ot5udc2ntqh5T4GhqfQqe7GeWC
F0OiPmP_HDAHnT_hxpD3RjyrCytBNMcYE1buJGUoJgb0tbSqRAPhkKURIwaw
65s3SfoejBAvyL5zEWI_vekmTjkLMA0KgxUoUHMgwz899MwGXzbM_XfYX82q
5AxvljAf0LIuYSEV92A7I69oDZFtSnryhmqytvbfpTDpFWut7m_AmkdIA2ic
JTDWFtldC84RZA57Mi0tbZG7WcibHP7rQDL6yMGhN29ZQpWdA2_QveCZhpHl
KoslylfPlKBohJpStSov6zmbl9T0MXWkgWnS.8uA9KTSMMACRZVvbi0TtLmm
d2TAz2z7KUWCEZ47XtuGN8awZAjfH_Gd0A7hVLJ2AuBBrz_Xjchy4mbEAxPD
wXmnNRo.ynAxx5_jNz1_m0wL497hyXDC_1EXdftGcI8H9N.J.IB140KvHCA5
EHAQpqNmwKq6lmNioQalbTONrg_itCEiXqYu9HZjQ6tIhFJ0FOwhoCNuwoCJ
HZNSUOFwdVxsRKzmzagDKUmLcYKLLjukDlQoXmp90D5gQup2WVw24D.Thdc9
v37HJkmkeR9o2ORG5HFlY38o.M6re5so7obPI_KRA8xrdJryVVCnf242XVBi
DcdmMfwda.v280JWkbrObL76By9Vk05yCno3tnZc0LAk4RIpqxNPtnGIFKV3
HOayE27paNM5waU-
X-Originating-IP: [87.248.110.137]
Authentication-Results: mta1072.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=ymail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=ymail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO n20.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (87.248.110.137)
  by mta1072.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:49:52 +0000
Received: from [217.146.182.180] by n20.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2010 16:49:52 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.18] by t6.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2010 16:49:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2010 16:49:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 464576.2861.bm@omp102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 46025 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Aug 2010 16:49:52 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com; s=s1024; t=1281458992; bh=+8dQjYNTFSNWxZGv/aMTbXJynfwgL8AsOpFrTb0iuno=; ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; e+nHM5mfBLLlA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=ymail.com;
  ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  mXJask8/kLJLY=;
Message-ID: <165137.44689.qm@web29114.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: X3OHV.MVM1moWM5IBguM8Z56LoFaWs_58jAv7mNmO0VOYBn
Kf98cyhehDnMLSS4zX1IruXmiAjMGIXgRPcGJ7djm1r9OICD1zOV_Ku.Rbz3
YPSGq4lpoa13A.ankFaIKf3Vu_f5xc5YIr2mL70GZPA9puSofGLwRSpevwxk
G4Zw5WOeeHXkn6CwfMQxpNlTfhP5lqpxcBtmT.9vh0lyUZyNcJLkvFlJ2Fm5
ug2pC_VJUyVlAX6Ua0XYC7zU13U7VKWY-
Received: from [41.138.183.150] by web29114.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:49:52 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/459 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
References: <335047.65779.qm@web29112.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:49:52 +0000 (GMT)
In-Reply-To: <335047.65779.qm@web29112.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-906227291-1281458992=:44689"
Content-Length: 8571

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 10. August 2010 um 23:01

Kein Wort in seinem Brief von Nigeria? Verwundert mich direkt ein bisschen.  Augenrollen
Seine Mail kommt über das mobile Internet Visafone aus Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.138.183.150
Host 	41.138.183.150
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Visafone Communications Limited
ISP 	Visafone Communications Limited
AS Number 	AS37127 Visafone Communications Limited

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 10. August 2010 um 23:11

Dieser komplette Mailtext ist schon seit 09.09.2008 bei 419eater.com gepostet. Smiley
Dort wurde er seinerzeit auch gebaitet. Leider fehlen Name und Email-Adresse des Scammers.

Zitat:

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:59 pm      Reply with quoteBack to top
I am baiting the guy that first tried to scam me, as I posted in some other notes. We chatted on YIM last Thursday for over 4 hours and again last night for about 2. My intent is to just waste his time as much as possible. This morning I woke up to the email copied below.

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nellie
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 11. August 2010 um 12:05

Der ist mir auch zu anstrengend. Habe gestern den Chat einfach abgebrochen. Ich mag nicht mehr. Es sind jetzt einfach zu viele............ Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema