Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Becky Benson <benson4u3@hotmail.com> <drcharlesjohnson@ymail.com> <pastordaniel_ci@yahoo.com> <infomegaworldtransit@megamail.pt> <megaworldtransit@yahoo.com> <dr.jerrycamara@megamail.pt> (Gelesen: 6859 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Becky Benson <benson4u3@hotmail.com> <drcharlesjohnson@ymail.com> <pastordaniel_ci@yahoo.com> <infomegaworldtransit@megamail.pt> <megaworldtransit@yahoo.com> <dr.jerrycamara@megamail.pt>
25. Juli 2010 um 12:55

Da kam das Glück mal wieder über datemefree rein   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

My Dear Beloved Brother.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. i am Mrs Becky Benson. from switzerland, a widow to late Tom Benson i am 51 years old, i am now a new christain convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i won live more than 2 months, according to my doctors,

this is because the caner stage has gotten to a very bad stage.my late husband died last five years,and during the period of our marriage we could t produce any child.my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, i inherited all his business and wealth. the doctors has advised me that i may not live for more than 2 months, so i now decided to devide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in africa, america asia,and europe.

i selected you after visiting the website and i prayed over it. i am willing to donate the sum of $10,000.000.00u.usd ( ten million united states dollars) to the less privileged. please i want you to note that fund is lying in a security company in abidjan. once i hear from you,

i will forward to you all the informations you will use to get this fund released from the security company and to be transferred to your account. i honestly pray that this money when transferred to your account will be sure for the said purpose, because i have come to find out that wealth acquisition without christ is vanity. may the grace of our lord jesus the love of god and the fellowship of god be with you and your family.

i await your urgent reply. My Dear Contact me On My Private Email benson4u3@hotmail.c om

your Sister In Christ.
Mrs Becky Benson,

Da Pfarrer Blau immer auf der Suche nach finanziell potenten Spendern ist, 
konnte er natürlich dieser Offerte nicht widerstehen und schrieb einen salbungsvollen Brief. 
Daraufhin kam folgende Antwort:

My Dear Beloved,

Greetings in the name of our Lord, and how are you today, Hope all is well with you and other members of your family to the glory of the almighty God, My Dear I want you to be open in this project as I prayed and fasted  to the almighty God, for the right person before I contacted you for this project Now be informed that God does not look for men face but your hart so I'm very happy for your promised and also your assusrance to carry on this project may the mercy of the almighty Lord be open you and all the members of your family,

My Dear I want you to know that I told God Almighty that I need a person that can use this money for God's work's Please try to understand that I did not contacted you by my power, but after my fasting and prayer to the Almighty God for the right person that will use this money for his work,  Remember his word  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last ( Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city,

This is the word of the Almighty God that lead me to take this deccition about this Fund if you have faith in God Please go through this mail very well and get back to me and the Almighty God that lead me to contact you. Please don,t turn your back in this project as I did not contacted you by my power, All I need from you is your sincerely and trust that you will use this money for the purpose that I asked you to use it for me the world is meaningless for me rightnow. After my fasting and prayer to him for the right person that will use this money for his work, Now this fund was deposited in one of the Security Company here In Abidjan in a trunK Box as a Consignment,

All I want from you now is to re-assure me that you will use this money for this purpose: take 30% of the fund and give the rest of the fund out to charity organisation, Your church other charity organisations and Orphanages and any where you can use this money to do God's work like the Deaf People in your country by the spacial grace of the almighty God.

Immediately I hear from you I will link you up with the contact of my Doctor , for you to contact him so that he will be assure who you are your wellness to carry this God work and he will help you how to get this  Consignment Trunk Box Deliver to you in your Country without any problem. Dear in the Lord,I want you to assured me that you will not let me down get back to me through email so that I can give you the contact of my Doctor for you to contact him for the assistance how to  Deliver the trunk Box to you in your Country,

My Dear Beloved, Please trust the almighty Lord Because I did not contacted you by my power but by his grace.
I'm waiting to hear from you.

Yours Sister In the Lord
Mrs Becky Benson.

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Delivered-To: xxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.227.154.19 with SMTP id m19cs15210wbw;
        Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:48:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.79.77 with SMTP id o13mr4032229qak.206.1279993712234;
        Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:48:32 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <benson4u3@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc1-s45.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc1-s45.snt0.hotmail.com [65.54.61.82])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id b28si3058414qco.27.2010.07.24.10.48.31;
        Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:48:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of benson4u3@hotmail.com designates 65.54.61.82 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.61.82;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of benson4u3@hotmail.com designates 65.54.61.82 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=benson4u3@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT130-W62 ([65.55.90.9]) by snt0-omc1-s45.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:48:30 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT130-w62B2139305460AF4932E93A6A40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: benson4u3@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_54db5a3f-839d-4e1d-a49d-f28394343c2e_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.189.39.218]
To: <xxx@googlemail.com>
Subject: My Dear Beloved,
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:48:30 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4C4B1887.4040803@googlemail.com>
References: <4C4B1887.4040803@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Jul 2010 17:48:30.0595 (UTC) FILETIME=[6D977530:01CB2B58]

--_54db5a3f-839d-4e1d-a49d-f28394343c2e_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Pfarrer Blau ist entzückt: Endlich mal wieder eine fette Beute für die vaginal-nymphomanische Kirche   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2012 um 16:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Becky Benson <benson4u3@hotmail.com> <drcharlesjohnson@ymail.com> <pastordaniel_ci@yahoo.com> <infomegaworldtransit@megamail.pt> <megaworldtransit@yahoo.com> <dr.jerrycamara@megamail.pt>
Antwort #1 - 25. Juli 2010 um 12:57

Das Ganze kommt von der Elfenbeinküste:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	41.189.39.218
Provider:	 	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Region:	 	Abidjan (CI)

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2012 um 16:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Becky Benson <benson4u3@hotmail.com> <drcharlesjohnson@ymail.com> <pastordaniel_ci@yahoo.com> <infomegaworldtransit@megamail.pt> <megaworldtransit@yahoo.com> <dr.jerrycamara@megamail.pt>
Antwort #2 - 25. Juli 2010 um 21:37

Chicken George antwortet schnell   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

My Dear Beloved Hans Blau,

How are you today hope all is well with you and other members of your family if so Glory be to Almighty God, My dear Beloved Thanks once again regarding your acceptance to help me donate  my Late Husband inheritance to the poor and and needies,

Meanwhile  I know that God will help you to do all you can to make this  Donation Box to go the way i want it to be so that the name of our God will be glorfied in the highest,

Here is the contact of my Doctor for you to contact him as I told you in my second mail so that he will be assure who you are and your wellness to carry out this God's work and he will also help you how to get this consignment retrieve from the custody of the Security Company,Meanwhile i just want to let you know that the Money is in a Trunk Box deposited in a Security Company and Security Company did not know the real Content of the Trunk because my Late Husband Deposited as Family valuables and Africa arts works,

Dear in the Lord, Do not let me down get intouched with my Doctor through email and phone so that he can give you the contact of the Security Company for you to contact them for the assistance how to retrieve this consignment from their custody. Below is the Contact of My Doctor.

Name Dr.Charles Johnson
Email : drcharlesjohnson@ymail.com
Phone Number: +225 669 749 24

Please as soon as you contact my Doctor kindly  update me. Always remember me in your daily prayers,
I'm waiting to hear from you.

Yours Sister in the Lord
Mrs Becky Benson.

Spoiler für Quelltext Elfenbeinkueste:

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of benson4u3@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.32 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.32;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of benson4u3@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.32 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=benson4u3@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT130-W34 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s21.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:29:49 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT130-w34A98392C773FA5D440282A6A50@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_daf19270-188a-4887-bd6b-5455fc5a3941_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.189.32.103]
Subject: RE: My Dear Beloved,
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 19:29:49 +0000

Dann wollen wir den guten Doktor mal anschreiben    Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juli 2010 um 21:45 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #3 - 26. Juli 2010 um 18:24

Der liebe Doktor hat geschrieben   Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd

Good Day Blau,             Heeeee - Pfarrer Blau möchte mit "Merkwürden" angeredet werden!

Sequel to your email message today , Regarding to Mrs Becky Benson, want to let you know that Mrs Becky Benson, the wife of late Mr.Tom Benson, is a well known woman of God all over Cote D'Ivoire here, I am their family Doctor both when her husband was alive and now,  she have introduced you to me as a Person who will help her accompanist her will towards her late husband's wealth overseas, now in other to proceed with Delivering of the Consignment to you in your Country, I will like you to furnish me with the below required information’s such as 

(1):Your Phone Number
(2);Your residential or office address including your id Card
(3);Your Occupation
(4) Your age and marital status

As soon as I receive the above required information’s from you, I will introduce you to the Security Company where this Consignment was deposited and then send you their full contact information for you to contact them and know the procedures of Delivering the Consignment to you in your Country,

Best Regard
Dr. Charles Johnson

Spoiler für Quelltext weiter Elfenbeinkueste:

Received: from [41.189.32.103] by web114711.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:27:27 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.277674
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

Erst einmal soll er zum Beweis seiner Existenz einen Gästebucheintrag auf der Internetseite der vaginal-nymphomanischen Kirche 
http://heilige-domenica.npage.de 
machen.

Ich hoffe für meine "Brieffreundin" dass der Doktor Ahnung von Medizin hat - sie wird sich noch sehr aufregen   Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2012 um 16:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #4 - 28. Juli 2010 um 20:43

Der gute Doktor hat also den Ausweis von Pfarrer Blau gefressen   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Dear Blau,

I am glad over the mail you sent to me and its proves that the hand work of God is realy existing in this transaction. Now I want you to contact the security company I have already informed them on behalf of Sister Becky Benson whom you are to her have I introduce you to the security company as her late Husband foreign partner that you will contact them for the retrieval of the said consignment in their custody.

I thank God for making it possible for us to be in posession of this Issue  today because Now even if she is no more you shall continue from there to request  for the possesion of the consignment in the custody of the security company

I have already Informed the security company that her late Husband Business Partner will contact them  (Mr.Benson) Business Partner will contact them and also that you are the late Husband family friend and that you want to assist Sister Becky Benson to retrieve the consignment that her late Husband deposited with them, for the claim of the said consignment in their company so Now Contact the security company and tell them that you are from late (Mr.Benson) family let them tell you what you need to do so that they will deliver this consignment to you in your country.

I told them that you are late Husband business partner and also a family friend want to assist Sister Becky Benson to retreive the said consignment that her late Husband Deposited with their company You are to contact the security company with this consignment number:(M.W.T.S.C/ABJ/CI/1001XB,) deposited by late: (Mr.Benson). Now I want you to know that you don,t need to come here she don,t want any person to know about this Just contact the security company,

Now  I want you to go ahead as soon as you received this mail and contact the security company is because  Sister Becky Benson Operation will be taking place on Next Week Tuesday morning so I want to be sure that you have contact the security company and see what they will tell you what you need to do, Now you and your church members should intercede for Sister Becky Benson through prayers for a healing miracle,

tell the security company that this consignment was deposited by later Mr. Becky Benson, that you are assisting the Wife Mrs Becky Benson, to get this consignment retrieve and also transfer the consignment to your country for her purpose. for the consignment. which you are contacting them on behalf of late Mr Becky Family.

The reason why i don't want to waist time in releasing the prove of this transaction to you is because they  has been confirming to her that she will be going for her cancer surggery operation by next week which she cannot predict what the out come maybe, she only want you to follow her instructions properly as she instructed you in her previous mails.Remember not to delay as you know that delay is dangerous to any success. Bellow is the contact informations of the security company.                         

MEGA WORLD TRANSIT SECURITY COMPANY
      SAFE DEPOSIT HOUSE.
LOT 145 II PLATEAUX VALLON ABIDJAN
11 BP 1256 11 ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL 00225 045 973 19 FAX 00225 215 65 649
Email;infomegaworldtransit@megamail.pt
Email;megaworldtransit@yahoo.com

Director Contact
Contact Person;Dr. Jerry Camara
Email;dr.jerrycamara@megamail.pt

Kindly contact the security company and demand they releasement of  the consignment deposited By Late Mr Benson, I prefer you write and contact them over the Email or Phone so that it will facilitate them to attend to you immediately. Please as soon as you contact the security company let me know,

Best Regard

Dr. Charles Johnson

Received: from [41.207.28.197] by web114708.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 28 Jul 2010 04:07:05 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.277674
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 04:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear Blau,Contact of The Security Company.

Sollte ich mich wundern, dass die plötzlich portugiesische Mailadressen benutzen?   Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juli 2010 um 08:54 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #5 - 07. August 2010 um 15:16

Ich dachte schon von dem höre ich nichts mehr  unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

Dear Pfarrer Hans Blau

May the Almighty God be with you and all the members of your Family, My dear i have gone through your mail with everything which you indicated in your mail and also for letting me know that you have been incontact with the Security Company,

Thank you so much for that, Meanwhile now that you have contacted them, Just wait for their response and please try to follow up with their instruction to enable them to process everything fast and release the Consignment from their Custody and then delivers it to you in your Country.

I will stop here for now until i hear from you

Best Regard

Dr Charles Johnson

Received: from [41.189.35.174] by web114714.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Aug 2010 06:09:41 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 06:09:41 -0700 (PDT)

Mal überlegen was ich mit dem Bimbo anstellen könnte    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #6 - 08. August 2010 um 13:14

Die Security Company hat geschrieben   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

MEGA WORLD TRANSIT SECURITY COMPANY
                            SAFE DEPOSIT HOUSE.
                        LOT 145 II PLATEAUX VALLON ABIDJAN
                      11 BP 1256 11 ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
                      TEL +225-045 973 19 FAX  00225 215 65 66
                      Email:infomegaworldtransit@megamail.pt
                       Email:megaworldtransit@yhoo.com
Director Contact
Contact Person;Dr. Jerry Camara
Email:dr.jerrycamara@megamail.pt
Director of the company,  Dr. Jerry Camara

Date:
/
/

Attn:Pfarrer Hans Blau

With the reference to your mail in this office, today we want to inform you
that we received your email message in this institution and the demand about
the said consignment, however we have gone through our files and the depositor
of the said consignment was late (Mr.Tom Benson) and we are hereby informing
you that your request has been confirmed and granted as you wish.

However, we understand that his Wife Mrs Becky Benson want you to assist her
retrieve the said consignment from our custody. we assure  you that we will
assist you in any manner you may need our assistance to see that the said
consignment was retrieved and safety deliver to your destination without any
problem nor any delay hence you are ready for it. be informed that his Wife
Mrs Becky Benson. has informed us that her guardian and also her family friend
will contact us for the retrieval of this consignment in our custody we will
release the consignment to you and ship the said consignment to you throught
our diplomat to your country,

we have received all your contact information that we needed from you but you
need to  Reconfirm to us the information,s again to avoid delivering your
Consignment to a wrong person interms of delivering the Consignment to you in
your Destination Country,Such as Your Phone Number Your State and Residential
or office Address, With your Identity Card Number,

As soon as we received all this information,s we will now give you our
formalities on how this consignment will be delivered to you without any
problem.M.W.T.S.C  it is our duty to serve you best

looking forward for your co-operation.

Yours in service
Mrs Dora Mangolo. secretary  (M.W.T.S.C)
Dr, Jerry Camara

Received: from 41.189.35.174
        by megamail.pt with HTTP;
        Sat, 7 Aug 2010 10:58:47 +0100 (WEST)
Message-ID: <2145.41.189.35.174.1281175127.megamail@megamail.pt>
In-Reply-To: <4C5C5054.5030904@googlemail.com>
References: <4C5C5054.5030904@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 10:58:47 +0100 (WEST)
Subject: Attn:Pfarrer Hans Blau
From: "Mega World Transit Security Company" <dr.jerrycamara@megamail.pt>

Auch der Arzt hat geschrieben:

Dear Pfarrer Hans Blau

May the Almighty God be with you and all the members of your Family, My dear i have gone through your mail with everything which you indicated in your mail and also for letting me know that you have been incontact with the Security Company,

Thank you so much for that, Meanwhile now that you have contacted them, Just wait for their response and please try to follow up with their instruction to enable them to process everything fast and release the Consignment from their Custody and then delivers it to you in your Country.

Best Regard

Dr Charles Johnson

Received: from [41.189.35.174] by web114714.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Aug 2010 06:09:41 PDT
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 06:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear Pfarrer Hans Blau

Sollte ich mich darüber wundern, dass der Arzt und die Security Company die gleiche IP haben?    Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2012 um 16:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #7 - 17. August 2010 um 09:29

George macht Adressenrecycling   Zunge Zunge Zunge Zunge

My Beloved One In The Lord.

Happy days.I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently i'm in India  for  the  treatement of my sickness . meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in to  transferring those funds  for you to carry out my wishes,despite that it failed us some how.

Now Contact My Pastor Daniel James 
Avenue 16 Lot 225, Cocody SW.
01 BP Abidjan 01, Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Direct Telephone : (+225) 671 816 32
Fax  (+225) 668 510 28
Email:  pastordaniel_ci@yahoo.com

ask him to send you the total of 3,500,000.00 US $ which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts  to assist me that time. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Pastor Daniel James and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I am  geting better here,i will under go a surgery opparetion next week so please my dear always put me in your prayer so that it will go successful ok, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the banker on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with  ( Pastor Daniel James ), he will send the total amount to you without any delay. 

Yours Faithfully Sister in Christ.
Mrs Becky Benson. 

Spoiler für Quelltext:

boundary="_312e89e6-cc38-47b0-8bbb-d2198bd7fc69_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.28.13]
Reply-To: <benson4u1@hotmail.com>
To: <pfarrerblau@googlemail.com>
Subject: RE: Dear Dr. Johnson
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:36:45 +0000

Schon wieder ein Kollege von Pfarrer Blau   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2010 um 09:31 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #8 - 17. August 2010 um 09:32

Razor Buzz schrieb on 17. August 2010 um 09:29:
Presently i'm in India for the treatement of my sickness

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	41.207.28.13
Provider:	 	ISP Cote d'Ivoire
Region:	 	Abidjan (CI)

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2010 um 09:32 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #9 - 17. August 2010 um 13:33

Pastor Daniel hat schon geantwortet    Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Dear Hans Blau,

I am in the reciept of your message to me this morning, meanwhile how is your health and also your family and Ministry,i hope all is fine,if so thanks be to Almighty God for the brightness of the day he has made.

Yes,i am instructed by Miss Becky who has just left the country while ago,she left a parcel in my office with an instruction that as soon as you get intouch with me that i shuold send it to you by any fast means,

So right now i want you to Recomfirm to me your recieving contact Address where you will like to recieve the parcel in your country,while i am on my way to the delivring service companys to know their requirment and what it takes to deliver a parcel Outside the country.

Meanwhile Recomfirm to me all your contact recieving information immediately you read this message.Including your Telephone Number.

(1) DHL  SERVICE
( 2)FEDEX  SERVICE
( 3)COURIER SERVICE
( 4) UPS SERVICE

thank you once again remain bless.i wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Pastor.James Deniel.
Direct Line:+225 671 816 32

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.189.37.76] by web45804.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Aug 2010 00:57:25 PDT
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 00:57:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dear brother in the lord

Mal sehen ob ich den Pastor nicht zur vaginal-nymphomanischen Kirche bekehren kann    Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2010 um 13:33 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #10 - 18. August 2010 um 10:33

$$$   Die Rechnung ist da   $$$

BLESS YOU MY DEAR

MAY GOOD GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS,

MY DEAR I WENT TO THE DHL SERVICE AND THEY TOLD ME THE PRICE OF DELIVERING THE PARCEL TO YOU SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW  THE REQUIRED FEES OF THE DHL SERVICE  SERVICES BEFORE I WILL BE ABLE TO SEND YOUR PACKAGE FOR DELIVERY  MESSUER,

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THE REQUIRED FEES FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE PACKAGE FOR DHL SERVICE IS £180 (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EUROS)  AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS NAME  IN MY OFFICE THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER  TO ENABLE ME RECIEVE IT QUICK AND PROCEED TO SUBMIT IT FOR THE DELIVERY.

BELLOW IS THE NAME OF  MY SECRETARY,

NAME OF RECIEVER:   ( JAMES DANIEL.) 

CITY: ABIDJAN

ADDRESS; BP 150 TRENGEVILE MACORY 
                   ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE
MAY GOOD GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

REV.PASTOR  JAMES DANIEL
GENERAL OVER SEER

Received: from [41.189.37.76] by web45805.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Aug 2010 00:08:37 PDT
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 00:08:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: BLESS YOU MY DEAR

180 £ = 180 €???  He - dort mache ich eine Wechselstube auf   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #11 - 18. August 2010 um 12:15

Der gute Pastor hat Probleme mit Währungen und Zahlen    Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

Dear brother in the Lord,

I can read your mail with everything you indicated in your mail, Meanwhile you have to send the Money in Euros that is what i mean, (One Hundred and Eight Euros ) 180 Euros,

So kindly send the Money to me immediately and forward the information to me via email so that i will go and summit your cheque for the delivery messure.

I wait to hear from you

Remain Bless

Rev. Pastor Daniel James

Was jetzt? (One Hundred and Eight Euros ) 180 Euros       108 oder 180

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.189.37.76] by web45815.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Aug 2010 02:45:47 PDT
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 02:45:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear brother in the Lord,

Hoffentlich kommt Pfarrer Blau nicht mit den WU-Kontrollziffern durcheinander   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2012 um 16:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #12 - 18. August 2010 um 12:43

Der  Smiley hat jetzt 3 mal versucht meinen Anrufbeantworter bei web.de anzurufen.

Leider hat er keine brauchbare Nachricht hinterlassen.

Schade - ich hätte mir gerne die Stimme von meinem Freund Chicken George angehört.

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. August 2010 um 14:34 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #13 - 18. August 2010 um 14:36

Da war wohl wieder Bastelstunde bei Chickens im Wohnzimmer   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Bless You My Dear

I can received your mail once again, Meanwhile here is the Passport Id as you requested, Meanwhile  I can see that i made a mistake.

So you can send the Money immediately you receive this my mail.

I wait to hear from you

Rev. Pastor James Daniel

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.189.37.76] by web45804.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Aug 2010 05:13:29 PDT
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 05:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Bless You My Dear

Der Pass ist so schön, da werde ich glatt noch einen anfordern   Zunge Zunge Zunge Zunge Zunge
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2012 um 21:41 von Uli »  

03LD45492_-_James.JPG ( 100 KB | Downloads )
03LD45492_-_James.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #14 - 19. August 2010 um 19:44

Ungeduldig ist er auch noch   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Dear brother in the Lord,

How are you doing today?I hope you are doing fine with you and all the members of your Family? My dear i have been waiting to hear from you since yesterday as i forwarded to you the Passport Copy, So i want to know the possition of things because i have been calling your Phone number but is into answering Machine.

Remain Bless

Rev.Pastor Daniel James

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.189.34.55] by web45814.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Aug 2010 02:01:16 PDT
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 02:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

Da muss Pfarrer Blau erst seinen Bischof fragen     Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema