Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Margarita / Alyona <moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 4492 mal)

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Margarita / Alyona <moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru>
24. Juli 2010 um 19:21

Sie schrieb mir am 15. 7. 2010 eine Message über DolceIndi.

Zitat:
Margarita      Member Name: moyovdohnoveniye Member ID: 003222 
Caucasian / White, 25, Single - Never Married      Troitskoe, , Ukraine 

Personal Details
Race:      Caucasian / White
Marital Status:      Single - Never Married
Children:      0
Religion:      Christian / Orthodox
Drinking:      Non-alcoholic beverages only
Smoking:      Never
Food:      Russian
Education:      BA/BS (4 years college)
Languages:      English (Fluent)
Russian (Fluent)
Ukrainian (Fluent)
Interests:      Music - Dance / Electronic
Eye Color:      Blue
Hair Color:      Auburn / Red
Body Type:      52 kg = 115 lbs
Height:      172 cm = 5' 7.7
     Share | 

General Information 
I can not tell you all about myself in several short
lines….. one can never know a woman , one can only love her
Zwinkernd)) I love to dream, love to live and enjoy what I am
doing….. live up every moment, as if it is the last one….. I
like life, I like people, but what I want if not to like ,
but to LOVE, and not all people, but THE ONE , very special
for me man…… And I dream to meet such a man soon !

Appearance 
-

Looking for 
A man who will become all the world for me…. And someone
for whom I will be the whole world…. I can not love “for
half” , I can love only completely and forever, and I want
to find such relationship that will rest through all my
life… with the man whom is really worth my feelings, and who
can give a lot of love as well….. 
Age From:      25
Age To:      65

Relationship:
Activity Partner
Friendship
Marriage
Relationship
Romance
Casual
Travel Partner

Das ist die Message:

Date: 07/15/10 2:18 PM 
Subject: =) 
I want to greet you ! maybe you are surprised why I am writing to you, and who I am  As you can see my name is Margarita, and I think you can view my profile, as for all the rest - if you are interested to , I can reply all your questions for you later . When ? Maybe very soon , if you will decide to write me, here is my email, moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru. I think it will be easier to talk if you write me a letter , and what I want to tell now is that I am very much interested, and I would love to know you more ! And what about you ??? Waiting and hoping for your reply.…

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2010 um 12:51 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Margarita / Alyona <moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru> <fioletoviyzakat@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 24. Juli 2010 um 19:25

Da ich denke, daß sie etwas zu jung für mich und auch nicht wirklich mein Fall ist gab ich ihr keine Antwort.
Heute bekam ich von ihr wieder eine Message:

Date: 07/24/10 2:56 PM 
Subject: +) 
Thank you for your attention…pretty banal but I don’t know what should I tell in this case, of course, it will be easier to smile in a real life and to start a communication, but as now it is not possible, it is rather strange or me, but I am really glad that you want to communicate with me, I am sure you will never feel that you made the first step in vain! The address of your destiny: fioletoviyzakat(at)rambler(dot)ru 
Alyona

Na das ist doch sehr seltsam, daß Mararita plötzlich Alyona heißt und eine andere Email-Adresse hat.
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2010 um 19:27 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Margarita / Alyona <moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru>
Antwort #2 - 24. Juli 2010 um 19:28

@ jk5212

Schreibe ihr trotzdem, damit wir eine Mail und den Quelltext bekommen. Vielleicht reicht das ja schon um Scam zu beweisen danke!!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Margarita <moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru> Alyona <fioletoviyzakat@rambler.ru>
Antwort #3 - 24. Juli 2010 um 19:35

Ich habs doch gewußt, daß mir diese Email-Adresse bekannt vorkam.

Dieses Mädchen schrieb mir auch am 15. 7. 2010 über Aivelina.

Zitat:
Alyona      Member Name: fioletoviyzakat Member ID: 004733 
Caucasian / White, 23, Single - Never Married      Artyomovsk, , Ukraine 

Personal Details
Race:      Caucasian / White
Marital Status:      Single - Never Married
Children:      0
Religion:      Christian / Orthodox
Drinking:      Non-alcoholic beverages only
Smoking:      Never
Food:      Russian
Education:      BA/BS (4 years college)
Languages:      English (Fluent)
Interests:      Music - Pop / R&B
Cooking
Eye Color:      Brown
Hair Color:      Black
Body Type:      55 kg = 121 lbs
Height:      170 cm = 5' 6.9"
     Share | 

General Information 
Sunny and lovely!!!! Pretty and funny!!! Honest and loving!!! Your dream!!!!! What else? Oh, i have a lot of advantages!!! I am young and active, sexy and bubbly!!! I am for you!!! Well, of course, i can be serious...but the most important thing is that i want to find a real love, i am ready for it...i want to have family....i want to be with my beloved and to be devoted to him... 

Appearance 
I am just an ordinary girl, very cute and a little bit funny! Slim and sexy, pretty and tender. I am the best!Smiley))  And i believe in true love!

Looking for 
Ordinary man who want to have a family, who know how to treat a woman, who are ready to be only with one girl all his life, who like sport and healthy life, who is honest and generous, who is caring and tender, who knows what he wants from his life, who can become a real partner in this life,  who can love and who can't lie.... 

Age From:      30
Age To:      60

Relationship:
Marriage
Relationship
Romance

Und hier Ihre Message:

Date: 07/15/10 11:23 AM 
Subject: =) 
Sunny days and romantic evenings with flower and kisses!!! If you dream about the same, I am waiting for you! Shy girl, passionate lips and tender body-I am waiting for you!! Flame and water, the sun and the moon, my heart and your body…we are so far from each other, but we can meet each other here: fioletoviyzakat@rambler.ru 
Alyona

Ich fasse es nicht. Denkt Vlad, daß wir Trotteln sind?
Eine 25 Jährige schreibt im Namen einer 23 Jährigen, welche obendrein noch in einer anderen Stadt kommt?
Oder ist Vlad daran den Überblick zu verlieren? Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juli 2010 um 23:54 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Margarita / Alyona <moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru> <fioletoviyzakat@rambler.ru>
Antwort #4 - 24. Juli 2010 um 19:41

Ich habe auf diese Message bei Aivelina geantwortet und bekam am 16. 7. Ihre Antwort:
Knock-knock, Xxxx!!!
I hope, my letter didn't interrupt your life! Smiley)) Although I feel so excited about writing to you!!! I just want to get your reply as soon as possible and to find out what is the man like you are doing here??? Smiley)) Anyway, I can guess what your answer is and be sure that I am here for the same!!! Smiley)) Love which we look for here is so important for all the people!!! But I am just thinking... What about your biggest dream??? I will be happy if you share it with me! Hm, I guess, you are smiling right now... Yeah, it was rather strange question of mine, but you know what???? Usually people write about their jobs, families, life, even salaries and they think that these are the most important things in life. I can agree with them partially! Some day the person can lose his job and unfortunately the family is not eternal, but dreams, Xxxx, inner world... They are for ages.... They can tell a lot about the person. That's why I asked you about that... Thank you very much for your letter and your photos! I was very happy to get them! You are a very interesting and nice man and i like you a lot! I want to be closer to you... I can guess that your next question for me will be the same, and I am ready to answer it now! Smiley)) Although... I have several dreams.... First of all it's my beloved man whom I want to find here! I know that it can take some time, but I am ready for doing everything possible for it! I just know that award for this will be really great! Smiley)) Having a beloved man by your side... Walking together... Going to sleep and waking up together... Preparing meals together on Sundays.... Enjoying the time together!!! These are the things I dream about!!! You know I feel at ease while talking with you and.... I want to open a secret for you! I hope you can keep them!! Smiley)) It's an interesting story about this way of finding of my beloved man! I mean why I decided to look for him in the internet. Several days ago I had a dream that there was a very good and generous man in my life.... I couldn't see his face, but I saw it very distinctively that we were walking together and sitting at a small cafe.... To be honest, this cafe is situated in the other side of the town and I have never been there before, but my dream seemed to be so truthful that I decided to get there at any cost! I even had to go from my work earlier so that I could see it... Xxxx, don't smile, but I was so sure that I will find my man there! Smiley)) And my biggest surprise was to see that there was no cafe where people can eat, but an internet cafe....., where a lot of computers stand and where the people can communicate with the whole world! I have heard a lot of stories when the people could find their happiness in the internet and that's why I am here now! I believe that I can be one of them!!! Smiley)) I didn't tell anyone about my dream and about my intention to find the right man abroad yet! But I just have a feeling that it's possible and more over that my man is waiting for me somewhere.... I don't know, maybe, it's even you.... But we can explore it together!!! Smiley)) There is only one thing I am sure in: our dreams can come true! We just need to believe them! Oh, I hope, you liked the time spent with me here... Smiley)) And I believe that you will write me again! I wish you to have a good day! Xxxx and be sure that I will be glad to hear back from you!
Alyona. 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <fioletoviyzakat@rambler.ru>
Delivered-To: Xxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 31440 invoked from network); 16 Jul 2010 13:11:27 -0000
Received: from unknown ([172.18.5.75])
          by mailbox31.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP; 16 Jul 2010 13:11:27 -0000
Delivered-To: CLUSTERHOST smarthub71.a1.net Xxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 3588 invoked from network); 16 Jul 2010 13:11:26 -0000
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.0 (2007-05-01) on
     WARSBL514.highway.telekom.at
X-Spam-Level: 
Received: from maild.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.33])
          (envelope-sender <fioletoviyzakat@rambler.ru>)
          by smarthub71.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
          for <Xxxx@a1.net>; 16 Jul 2010 13:11:24 -0000
Received: from x1 (unknown [174.36.82.182])
     (Authenticated sender: fioletoviyzakat@rambler.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0A7DA84442
     for <Xxxx@a1.net>; Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:11:21 +0400 (MSD)
Message-ID: <BE87C868136D4B8382BD77EF6F8778F9@x1>
To: "Xxxx" <Xxxx@a1.net>
References: UvzYYYBfcUet2c3zzggoUgEAAAAA@a1.net>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Alyona!
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:35:45 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----=_NextPart_000_15EC_01CB24EB.CB0B6FF0"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5579
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.27; AVE: 8.2.4.12; VDF: 7.10.9.106)

Ich hatte aber keine Zeit mehr ihr zu Antworten.
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juli 2010 um 17:03 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 24. Juli 2010 um 19:49

Ich wollte sie zuerst in den SCAM or NOSCAM - Bereich stellen, aber ich habe Alyona noch auf 3 Scammer-Links gefunden:

Alyona Grigorjeva
http://scammers-database.com/memberid/407390
http://www.scammerlist.com/gal_fulllist1_2_4252__1.html
http://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10150&start=0

Also ist es offensichtlich, daß Margarita und Alyona ein und derselbe Schreiberling ist und Bilder von verschiedenen Mädchen verschickt und somit in die Öffentlichkeit gehört.
jk5212
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2010 um 19:50 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 24. Juli 2010 um 20:19

Über die USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname:	174.36.82.182-static.reverse.softlayer.com
ISP:	SoftLayer Technologies
Organization:	Hosting Services
Proxy:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Texas
City:	Dallas
Latitude:	32.7825
Longitude:	-96.8207
Area Code:	214
Postal Code:	75207 

Zitat:
Received: from x1 (unknown [174.36.82.182])

Statische IP ,
Bei uns bereits gelistet : Vlada <sunbeamca@rambler.ru>
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2010 um 20:25 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 25. Juli 2010 um 23:57

Eingeliefert über http://www.antheaclub.com

Date: 07/24/10 1:42 PM 

Message: Thank you for your attention…pretty banal but I don’t know what should I tell in this case, of course, it will be easier to smile in a real life and to start a communication, but as now it is not possible, it is rather strange or me, but I am really glad that you want to communicate with me, I am sure you will never feel that you made the first step in vain! The address of your destiny: fioletoviyzakat(at)rambler(dot)ru 
Alyona 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 26. Juli 2010 um 09:59

@ Wesermann

Na gut, ich werde dem Mädel einmal schreiben und sehen wir mal, ob es wirklich derselbe Schreiberling ist. Ich denke aber schon. Ist ja etwas offensichtlich.  Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hatte Vlad wieder eine volle Wodkaflasch zu entleeren?  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 27. Juli 2010 um 12:36

Heute bekam ich Antwort von Ihr:

Hello, Xxxx
Nice indeed to get your attention! I like you too, and I want to know you better! As you know, I am Margarita; you can call me just Rita, like most of my friends call me Smiley As you probably already guessed, I am looking for my partner here. I want to specify, that I am looking not for a friend, not for a pen-pall, but only for a man with whom I can meet soon and to start relationship. So, if you are ready for a soon meeting in real, and you are able to bring me to your place, so that I can see it and see you, and decide if I want to live with you there and if we can be a good couple, then I am waiting for your reply. If you are looking for friends, or you want to communicate by mails for months, you are not for me, don’t bother to reply me. I want to find only real communication; mails are just to give a little more information about me. As for me, I work as make-up artist in a hair-dresser’s; it is a temporary job, as it is not a job in my profession. I am looking for a man who will become my everything, my second half and with whom I can spend all my life, and of course if I meet such man, I am ready to give him all my love too. I want us to start serious and close communication at once, I think it will also be good to exchange phone number, what do you think about this ? I hope we can talk , as we are both rather fluent in English.
Will be waiting for your next mail! 
Rita

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru>
Delivered-To: Xxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 28641 invoked from network); 27 Jul 2010 09:28:07 -0000
Received: from unknown ([172.18.5.76])
          by mailbox31.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP; 27 Jul 2010 09:28:07 -0000
Delivered-To: CLUSTERHOST smarthub72.a1.net Xxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 4543 invoked from network); 27 Jul 2010 09:28:06 -0000
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.0 (2007-05-01) on
     WARSBL614.highway.telekom.at
X-Spam-Level: 
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27])
          (envelope-sender <moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru>)
          by smarthub72.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
          for <Xxxx@a1.net>; 27 Jul 2010 09:28:04 -0000
Received: from a6d (unknown [174.36.82.182])
     (Authenticated sender: moyovdohnoveniye@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 33053621C56
     for <Xxxx@a1.net>; Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:28:00 +0400 (MSD)
Message-ID: <994756EB2DE6407C9955EB89D75AEDEE@a6d>
To: "Xxxx" <Xxxx@a1.net>
References: <21EFEDB35BF04901B355CA0F01372BF3@HansiPC>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Margarita!
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:23:01 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----=_NextPart_000_018D_01CB2D86.74762B00"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5579
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.27; AVE: 8.2.4.26; VDF: 7.10.9.220)

Aber ich werde das Gefühl nicht los, daß ich sie schon kenne. Das erste Foto kommt mir so bekannt vor. Ich werde einmal in meinen ganz alten Mails forschen.

Nur ich verstehe eines nicht. Der X-Mailer ist keine  Smiley. Ist doch seltsam. Schockiert/Erstaunt Ist Vlad, oder wie heißt der Ukrainische Vlad Sergej? Vladimir? Aber egal, von der  Smiley abgekommen um seine Spuren zu verschleiern? Da sollte er aber erst lernen keine offensichtlicheren Fehler zu machen.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Na schauen wir mal, wie lange es dauert, bis ihr das Geld ausgeht und sie Nachschub braucht.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2010 um 12:51 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 27. Juli 2010 um 12:42

Ich finde es auch sehr seltsam, Ich habe den Emailheader bei IP-Address geprüft, daß ich beim Email-Trace folgende Meldung bekommen habe:
Email Quelltext not valid. Please try again with a full valid email Quelltext.
Wie kann es das geben, denn mehr ist nicht da?
jk5212.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #11 - 27. Juli 2010 um 13:58

Code
Alles auswählen
174.36.82.182 - Geo Information
IP Address 	174.36.82.182
Host 	174.36.82.182-static.reverse.softlayer.com
Location 	US US, United States
City 	Dallas, TX 75207
Organization 	Hosting Services
ISP 	SoftLayer Technologies
AS Number 	AS36351
Latitude 	32°78'25" North
Longitude 	96°82'07" West
Distance 	9645.17 km (5993.23 miles) 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #12 - 27. Juli 2010 um 14:00

@jk5212

Versuch es mal mit diese IP tracer:

cqcounter

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 27. Juli 2010 um 22:33

Zitat:
Ich finde es auch sehr seltsam, Ich habe den Emailheader bei IP-Address geprüft, daß ich beim Email-Trace folgende Meldung bekommen habe:
Email Quelltext not valid. Please try again with a full valid email Quelltext.
Wie kann es das geben, denn mehr ist nicht da?
jk5212.

Hast Du eventuell die Klammern mit eingegeben? Das wird von vielen Tracern falsch interpretiert.

Hier mein Ergebnis von ip-address:

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2010 um 12:52 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 28. Juli 2010 um 09:50

@ Uli

Nein, ich habe den gesamten Quelltext reigestellt. Ich war beim Email-Trace.
Solche Meldungen habe ich aber auch schon bei verschiedenen Quelltext bekommen.
Ich weiß nicht, warum manche Email-Hdr so kurz sind und diese werden als "Ungültig" ausgewiesen.
Probier bitte einmal den "Email Trace". Wäre interessant, zu welchem Ergebnis Du kommst.
jk5212

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema